Anyone else think the sudden amount of anti-semitic posts is actually higher than normal...

Anyone else think the sudden amount of anti-semitic posts is actually higher than normal? My fuckin spidey senses are tingling. I expect the typical Jow Forums “hiddenjew.png” bullshit and your fuckin Sherlock Holmes-like abilities to determine Jewish last names and see obscure stars of david, BUT I have never seen the board so overrun with Jewish hate.

I think its a setup. I think maybe its an attempt to actually shut this albanian popsicle stick art forum down.

Wake up people. Let me know if anyone sees any patterns.

Attached: E7C6E0BC-03D9-4302-B67E-8979F566F80C.jpg (640x775, 84K)

>Jews
>Cooze

I know what lured me to your thread

>It's not like Jow Forums to embrace and exacerbate a tragedy
b8

Jow Forums still has its Stripe payment processing after all these years so for whatever reason they are never going to touch the site.

its not the number its the content

It's because the MSM needs us to be more antisemitic than we usually are to pump out their hit pieces.

Bash the tykes, chase boars now?

go away jidf

Attached: 58832485.jpg (252x285, 30K)

They were setting this up ever since Alex Soro's did that article. Since the "bombing" was a dud that no one was buying, they went to the next stage of the pre mid term operation to cause civil unrest.

Mark my words.. the shills are here with anti-Semitic posts to label this website a "breeding ground for hate". Anonymity is a double edged sword. Unfortunately it will one day soon be this websites downfall...

Your family could be raped to death in front of you and you'd still call it a false flag.

Everything is as usually goy.

Kikes are not people and our ancestors will not know peace until we rid this mortal coil of every last one of those parasytes.

I've never seen antinatalism here senpai wtf you on about

how's that fridge shaped bitch like that hot suppressor up her ass
*sizzle*

Also what red dot is that, looks poverty tier

Every comment section, forum, message board, social media platform etc on the internet would be full of jew hate if free speech was allowed

found the schizo who convinces himself hes a centrist

What's with younger women taking these pics.
Standing there with their back all crooked with a string going up their ass. Acting like 1 inch on the other side of that thong there isn't an asshole holding in a pile of shit.

one good leaf.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1495663542610.png (74x148, 2K)

it's completely organic
we hate jews and that's why this board exists
anyone that doesn't hate jews is an NPC

The Saudis could certainly use a day or so different issues in the news cycle. The van bomber was almost lol comical sting.

>you must all believe in the same things, no debating allowed
>you must all bow down to the glorious leader and unquestionably accept everything he does

Sounds like a pretty NPC place to me...Jow Forums is nothing but an inn in Skyrim where they keep repeating the same generic lines over and over again

>we

neck yourself kike

Attached: 1539813079673.png (476x492, 491K)

You must be new here. It’s just another day.

Maybe we should just admit to each other and ourselves that we, even if we like to think we are smart, got mislead by the anti-semitism meme, but that we were fucking wrong?

Yes, I know it's embarrassing that we fell for a meme older than our grandparents and it's honestly shameful to be exactly like all those commoners and literal inbreds who hate jews because they believe some mumbo jumbo about global conspiracies. But we fucke up okay? Doubling down on this shit isn't ever going to salvage it.

There's a lot of shit in this world and it was easy to think that there was some secret explanation that tied it all together. We were foolish and admittedly naive (or maybe straight dumb). But we will get better. Ok?

Can you imagine how outrageous a man would look if he tried to take a serious photo wearing similar clothing and in that posture? How the fuck do women continually degrade themselves with pictures like this and not feel shame?

It's almost like men and women are different or something.

Attached: brap merchant.jpg (125x107, 3K)

Pathetic Kike detected.

This board has been extremely watered down over the course of the year. Never see humour threads, never see nigger hate threads, never see redpill threads. NSG threads are dead and barely posted. This board has been subverted completely by the massive wave of faggots from reddit

Here we see two perfectly clear examples of what shills trying to act like they speak for the whole board look like.