Post hate. Get permabanned. Cancer cured

Nuke it from orbit, Hiro-San. It’s the only way to be sure. The only way to save the other boards.

Attached: 647593D2-A631-4CAB-9F2D-148544F77FDE.jpg (459x454, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
youtube.com/watch?v=raaEwxTy9zU
bitchute.com/video/lC441jHDoSwG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And the board would cease to exist.

Good. Pol is kill. The rest of Jow Forums survives. Nothing of value is lost.

Attached: ob7FLrm.jpg (960x720, 107K)

But what if Hitler really did nothing wrong ? You want to give in.

Who decided what hate is? If the Jews really were behind the Russian Revolution and really killed millions of European Christians before WW2 even started then what should Hitler have done?

We have been lied to about WW2 . We have to talk about this openly. Where if not here?

>Post hate.
I find your post hateful. PERMABANNED.

Censorship goes both ways nigger.

Attached: 834798364344.jpg (600x450, 43K)

If you cut off one head, two will grow in it's place.

I doesn't though, and that's how we know who's in charge.
I've never seen someone advocating mass migration get banned off of anything.

Sorry, forgot to fix my name.

Talk of censoring the jewish communists murdering millions of christians before WW2 even started is hateful IMHO.

So can I ban you for suggesting something hateful to my ethnic group? Trying to supress the history of genocidal suffering of my people.

How do you not understand that you are the actual cancer how long have you been on this site? I have been here for over 10 years. Jew hating is a staple of Jow Forums to want to permaban that is
1. Censorship
2. The equivalent of going to a different country and demanding that they change their culture and their laws to suit you the outsider.
3. Please go back to red dick, dumblr, fagbook or whatever faggy website you came from.
4. If troll 7/10

might not be a good idea, what if people deicde to shitpost irl?

Also, I hope everyone notices who is behind advocating for this boards destruction.
>Jews
>Leafs

Attached: 1538168695384.jpg (550x705, 26K)

Attached: 1539834929520.jpg (3813x1920, 3M)

Attached: 1539829746264.jpg (600x805, 94K)

Attached: 1539829902669.jpg (945x960, 216K)

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

Let's just start with range banning leafs, it will make the board infinitely better

Attached: 1528441883197.jpg (800x720, 37K)

Aside from 99% of traffic
SIEG HEIL
GAS THE KIKES
HANG THE NIGGERS
DROWN THE SPICS
RACE WAR NOW

My goodness I hate Canadians so much. Can't wait until we can just take over your country.

KYS, you fucking leaf-kike.

Attached: SWASTIKA.png (288x172, 2K)

Censorship Kills

Attached: 1538066007783.jpg (597x582, 63K)

This is the only correct answer

Attached: Day of the rake.jpg (900x600, 48K)

GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW

>why was cancer peddled as a buzzword to Gen Z for a couple years now ?
is it to desensitize people to the worst thing to happen to human race in know memory ?
anyone you use cancer as a buzzword or any buzzword for the matter is a useful idiot

>The only way to save the other boards.
no it isnt. just make a global ban on Jow Forums trash outside of Jow Forums like they did for furry and pony stuff. not difficult

Nice brain. How long has it been broken?

fuck off you cancerous leaf die

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1538958961863.jpg (1680x1050, 274K)

It's so cute that you want to save /mlp/

>t. Buttblasted jewboy

Attached: 1539827085592.jpg (550x362, 65K)

ya but then all the other boards would become Jow Forums haha checkmate faggot.

Such cuckery, the likes of which has allowed all this trouble to ferment.
The little chunky poo OP doesn’t care because he’s a selfish little fleck of shit but they will steal EVERYTHING you have unless they think you are going to stop them. They probably wouldn’t even try if they think you’re ready to stop them but if you are never going to well then from their view why shouldn’t they take everything you’ve been given by your ancestors? What they do to countries (incorrectly termed third world) is a matter of public record. Or perhaps you think teceeyone has done special attachment to you and your country and just think you are special and worthy of respect for no reason?
Doubt it.

>Nuke it from orbit, Hiro-San. It’s the only way to be sure.
but then how would he make money from the fbi who use this place as an effective crowd source for research?

Attached: endoftheworld.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Jow Forums drives the most traffic to Jow Forums.

even 6 million dead jews won't get between hiroyuki and his pass/ad money.

Attached: 1539474876193.png (4410x3000, 366K)

y-y-yes we're a-almost finished with that Russian investigation.

Attached: 1540680683339.jpg (696x387, 56K)

Why do A.Jews hate white people and their institution but thank that one minor irrelevant event gives them the right to essentially criminalize criticism of their "superior" ethnic group and institutions?

Range ban all leafs gookmoot

well thank you, too bad that this would make Jow Forums go off job

All the salt for even mentioning what everyone knows it’s the right thing to do. Stories would be written. Hiro would be praised for shutting these shitposers down and permabannimg. The free publicity itself, and new eyeballs to better boards, would more than compensate. More importantly, It would be massive, Internet Legend, win. Truly, IRL, Epic. Historic lulz and butt hurt.

Didnt that literally just happen at the synagogue though?

Just rangeban Canada.

>a fucking nigger leaf
Japboy wants his pass shekels. Jow Forums is the most active boards
Also, most pass members use Jow Forums.

And besides, we can always storm the beaches of Jow Forums or take back our homeland /b/
Only way to kill is to shut off Jow Forums and stormfront, witch they will probably have to buy Jow Forums in order to do something about it

Attached: Adobe_20180516_151836.jpg (660x715, 47K)

the you call your self "Son of Reddit".

I HATE ENGLISHMEN

Permaban across all boards. Can’t raid. The problem with PolHarbor was Moot didn’t go far enough. He should have nuked pol.

That would be a very politically correct solution.

[unknown detected]
>1 post by this ID

Attached: toolsOFterror.jpg (1428x697, 128K)

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1532711479239.png (514x1191, 353K)

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

Attached: 1537113229423.jpg (1920x1157, 1.11M)

>A history of terrorism:
Menachem Begin, Stern Gang, Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Isser Harel, Avraham Shalom Bendor

>Strategy
Oded Yinon, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties"
PNAC, pro Israel thinktanks, wished for a new Pearl Harbor, worked for Bush
Benjamin Netanyahu called the Attacks very good for Israel and is the author of several books which call for a global "War on Terror"

>Aftermath
Ehud Barak, was at the BBC headquarter as it happens, names Osama bin Laden before the towers fell
Philip Zelikow, 1998 "imagining the transforming event", 2003 Executive Director of the Commission
Kenneth Feinberg, Shila Birnbaum, Alvin K. Hellerstein, Michael B. Mukasey: litigation of Larry Silverstein, avoided real trials from 9-11 victims, compensation fund, etc.
Bernard Kerik, denied explosives in the vans, got money from Eitan Wertheimer two weeks before
The complicit jewish owned media

Attached: 1534570078269.png (736x910, 646K)

because the truth is illegal

Attached: 1539807081611.jpg (723x344, 135K)

*wiggle wiggle*

Attached: two-fingers-stock-picture-20008.jpg (866x1360, 83K)

The Jewish Problem - Joseph Goebbels
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

>the only way to respond to a leaf
fuckoff schlomo

Define hate you nigger kike

>The only way to save the other boards.
hahahaha we will literally ruin the whole site to shit if you retards even think of doing it. this board is the fastest by far and half the boards are colonies already

Gotta get that ban asap, I can't just sit and wait for the moral police to come and arrest me

s e e t h i n g kike, huh ?
talk hot, get shot,, serves you right .

Attached: fuck jews honestly.jpg (540x250, 108K)

Attached: 1533947477781.jpg (479x518, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=raaEwxTy9zU
Deplatforming doesn't work, you nuke Jow Forums of all wrongthink and they'll be pushed to the underground, making them more likely to organise by going to actual echo chambers and never having their ideas challenged. The reason Twitter is pushing the Gab hate is because they know their at least somewhat to blame for this.

>create "quarantine" board
>Rest of the website still the same as it was before
>Quarantine board now one of the most popular boards on the site
>Absolute sweetie comes to Jow Forums and despises what he willingly stepped into

The problem with that is that Jow Forums is pretty much just a board for a blanket of topics found elsewhere on the site. I thought you were an aussie, not a kiwi...

>muh hayt speech

I have rights that you arent going to take away. Hows this hit you, I WANT you to over reach like that to give me and plenty others the chance to make it right.

All you can do is beg for attention online in your lonely life, 'fighting' der rayciss people like a good little knight in shiny armor
Get a real life cunt

>Oh, my hiro! Save muh safe space

I M P O T E N T R A G E 1 0 1

>mfw i've been posting about hating niggers/jews here for over a decade

Attached: that feels.jpg (719x768, 122K)

"Ever since my final peace proposal of July 1940 was rejected, we have clearly realized that this struggle must be fought through to the end. We are not at all surprised that the Anglo-American, Jewish and capitalist world is united together with Bolshevism. In our country we have always found them in the same community. Alone we successfully fought against them here in Germany, and after 14 years of struggle for power we were finally able to annihilate our enemies."

Attached: u.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

Adolf Hitler - Sacrifice
bitchute.com/video/lC441jHDoSwG/

Attached: 1514121969101.png (877x588, 656K)

Fuck you cuck

egas

Attached: oy.png (506x550, 424K)

Same
Boomer bros

Attached: 1533872075282.jpg (531x514, 40K)

>making them more likely to organise
no you can't have them doing THAT can you rabbi?