OH SHITT!!

The rabbi who got killed today cut off a babies penis. I don't mean the tip. He fucking castrated a baby! And he was still cutting baby dicks even after he castrated one!

>A Pittsburgh rabbi is getting sued for allegedly severing a newborn boy's penis during a botched bris.

>Rabbi Mordechai Rosenberg slipped up while performing the Jewish circumcision ritual about eight months ago at Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, according to the lawsuit.

>Despite the tragic accident, the rabbi told KDKA that he still performs circumcisions.

"I am trained in this," he said.

nydailynews.com/news/national/rabbi-sued-allegedly-severing-newborn-penis-article-1.1561056

Attached: Mordechai.jpg (1400x1146, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ17CZnR8SM&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc&app=desktop
thecrimson.com/article/2018/5/9/editorial-against-sex-and-circumcision/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Circumcision really needs to be made illegal.

Good luck stumbling upon that now that the terms are flooded with articles about the shooting.

Redpill me on circumsision. What's it done for exactly?

so he deserved it?

Praise magashooter.
He was evidently an agent of good.

I am legitimately happy. Praise the man.

Can boomers actually redeem themselves?

so that time travellers are forced to assist jews since no one in ancient ages were circumcised but them

according to the Talmud, a jew must circumcise his slaves

Attached: Circumcision Rate by State Map.jpg (1600x1200, 484K)

It's what officially makes a person one of the chosen (or one of their slaves). If you don't cut your dick Yehova turns his back on your and you turn back into a regular goy that god doesn't give two fucks about
The Covenant of Circumcision
1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty ; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.
2 Then I will make my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers.”
3 Abram fell facedown, and God said to him,
4 “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.
5 No longer will you be called Abram ; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations.
6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.
7 I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.
8 The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come.

10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised.
11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you.
12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring.
13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.
14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
15 God also said to Abraham, “As for Sarai your wife, you are no longer to call her Sarai; her name will be Sarah.
16 I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.”
17 Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, “Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?”
18 And Abraham said to God, “If only Ishmael might live under your blessing!”
19 Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.
20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.
21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”
22 When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went up from him.

23 On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him.
24 Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised,
25 and his son Ishmael was thirteen;
26 Abraham and his son Ishmael were both circumcised on that very day.
27 And every male in Abraham’s household, including those born in his household or bought from a foreigner, was circumcised with him.

nigga wut

... a new low.

Attached: Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doin.jpg (581x400, 110K)

oy vey

Attached: ppp.png (396x377, 170K)

Yikes

>Rosenberg

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore

With jews you lose. When will npcs learn

fake news its not him

It says right there. Tree of life synagogue in Pittsburgh.

>at Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, according to the lawsuit.

deepest redpill

Attached: krome.gif (548x639, 1.98M)

The only explanation which is partially rational is that it was invented as a measure during a time when there was a lot of penis infection. Ancient shit heads would have sex with goats, get shit on their dick, then the foreskin starts rotting and the penis starts falling fall off. This might possibly have caused some ancient priest guy to assume that there was something wrong with foreskin and write a rule in a big holy book that it's better to cut off the little bit of penis that always get infected. But I give this a 10% chance of being the case and 90% of being random religious shit that makes no sense. They didn't knew how infections worked, if they did they would have written penis hygiene rule, and they wouldn't be cutting it with their fucking teeth. The only ancient rule that makes legit sense is to not eat pork because back then pork was unclean and eating it would fucking kill you. So that's one rule penned in holy books which had a solid basis in reality. Of course pork today is clean and safe to eat but the rule is still there.

It's like another shoah all over again!
Don't forget close to 20 of gods chosen died today goyim

yea but they have a bunch of rabbis at these places

Harvested for stem cells for rich Jews and gentile high society to use in youth treatments. IOt's a more efficient process now, and they know what "stem cells" are, however this has happened for thousands of years and used for healing properties under the guise of Jewish mysticism.

Attached: 1539756166817.jpg (484x670, 155K)

Bump

BUMP

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE GOD DAMNED WILDFIRE

Any other indications that this synagogue would be considered an acceptable sacrifice by other Jews?

they were all jews though so who gives a shit?

Same Synagogue confirmed- Tree of Life

How does this force time travelers to help them.

certified mossad mole

It was conservative, I have heard.

Oh but rabbis were warned not come that day!

Oh wait

In Judaism its a physical sign of their connection to Yahweh meaning retarded barbarism.

Lol he fucked up the dudes kids dick lol
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Jews need to hide their big head from god, and reveal their small one.

So the shooter was the father of the child who had his dick cut off by the Rabbi. Now THAT actually makes more sense.
Just blame it on the goyim to get some shekels out of it.

Attached: 1540672238690.jpg (800x420, 92K)

>stopped a kike from having 15 kids later
A moment of silence for this (((hero)))

Attached: Jewish Delicacy.jpg (600x400, 44K)

Why do jews like sucking baby dicks?

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU CAN RECLAIM YOUR FORESKIN WITH MANUAL RESTORATION.

Stem cells.

Attached: foreskincream.jpg (1016x942, 254K)

You mean to say this guy is a classic anti-hero?

Attached: taxidriver.jpg (1000x563, 531K)

What the Jews have long said is that it marks them as slaves to their God.

In Judaism its specifically done on the 8th day. In this video, a endocrinologist says the trauma done on the 8th day does something specific to the endocrine system- Jewish mind control.
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ17CZnR8SM&app=desktop

Attached: circumcision is homage to Saturn castrating Uranus.jpg (450x281, 31K)

Abraham blah blah PURE FUCKING CANCER

Foreskins are used to make face lotion.

BUMP for missing lump

Attached: yikes, kikes.jpg (640x854, 61K)

Fuck off he hated Trump.

>americans still have no clue why their foreskins are harvested
Hello???

Attached: thepill.jpg (1554x1008, 291K)

Tons of cultures besides Jews and Muslims practice circumcision. It's a common 'coming of age' manhood test in Africa to go into the bush and get your foreskin sliced off by a rusty razor or machete. Same goes for female circumcision, it's been done for aesthetic reasons for centuries long before muslims showed up and started lopping off the entire clit. These are ancient rituals but fuck me, that sloppy handed Rabbi severing some kids entire dick

Yup. I fucking knew it. GOD sorts out soles by penis shape & size.Micro-Benis Chinks BTFO God hates all of you

kek

I feel a lot of guilt for circumcising my son. I did it because I had it done to me and I didn’t want him to be weird. It’s not a good reason but it makes sense a lot of time. I didn’t do my research enough and I still feel bad.

That's not rational. Foreskins are specifically designed to protect the penis. Particularly in ancient times, there would have been a high rate of complications and infections due to primitive surgical processes.

Even today, Africans who circumcise using their primitive methods have a high rate of complications and infections as a result. Ask a white South African.

Ignoring all religion or social group discussion.
Hurting children IS WRONG.
This man made a living by mutilating children.
I don't believe in killing, but I'm glad he won't hurt any more children.

>Leave a tip
Roasted.

its staged you fools, lmao, its fake, wake up

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 20K)

He hated a person that is extremely pro israel, has a jewish daughter and a jewish son-in-law?

Even better.

Saturn is an evil god. Keep your kid's foreskin. Don't mark them for Saturn.

Attached: the black cube of Saturn.jpg (240x346, 16K)

>I feel a lot of guilt for circumcising my son.
As you should but at least you aren't in denial about it.

There's a support group for regret parents who are now activists against male genital mutilation (MGM).

Neck yourself cunt

So that you don't have a nasty anteater dick.

Circumcision is done to prevent males from being distracting by sexual desires, as after circumcision males lose upwards of 30% of the glands that make them feel good during sex. This allows them to focus on study and self.

Circumcision also plays a key role in forcing the baby to experience severe pain during infancy something that allows them to lose compassion for others suffering it restricts ability to feel empathy later in life.

>$650 'Penis Facial'
this pill is too upsetting....my bits were used to help Juden avoid wrinkles...fuck me.

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (627x620, 64K)

found the jew

Drawing energy from the innocent (Satanism). Serious.

Attached: 1533265490478.jpg (301x167, 9K)

>Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, “Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?”

God invented the ROFL

Do we know it's the same rabbi?

Thats from Seinfeld

do any anons remember the name of the jew instructor who gave a lecture on this? he goes shirtless for the last twenty mins of lecture on this posts subject.

He heard it from tiger woods, don't look too much into golf rumors

to cause brain damage and turn you into a good goy

Eric Clopper. He was fired from Harvard for this
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc&app=desktop

bump

thats whore shit. so basically men with foreskin still on their dicks will last not as long and are more likely to impregnante a girl and fuck up their lives if they can't afford the baby.

still plenty more child mutilators out there

statistics on men with foreskin with unplanned pregnancies Versus men with foreskin

without*..

>He was fired from Harvard for this
It's telling that in all the insanity Harvard produces they fired someone over trying to bring light to what is objectively child abuse.

Jews basically control academia.

Yes, one of the side effects of that ban might be - Jews Leave.

If you bad the things that Jews like, in general, Jews might leave, Jews might have to defend those things they like, instead of pushing new depravities on us.

Christians in the US customarily circumcise, but European Christians don't, as I understand it. US Christians aren't in love with circumcision.

Seinfeld did an episode about a shaky handed moyle

thank you

Attached: 1540434794762.jpg (500x560, 86K)

Attached: cirun666677.jpg (659x178, 63K)

Toll paid ?

Attached: 1539414790507.png (483x470, 184K)

Attached: uncircumcised-is-so-ugly-meanwhile-pants-in-her-beauty-is-34399402.png (500x858, 219K)

>Jews get circ'd
>Converts get circ'd
>Slaves get circ'd
If you're cut, and you're not a Jew or a convert...

Attached: Shabbath - 137b.jpg (3240x4320, 3.24M)

Think animal sacrifice where you cut an animal in half for God knows what reason.
You need to be sacrificed to God to, cut in half n shit, but not killed in the process, or have limbs cut off, but there is this one “useless” part that can be cut off, so it is said.
The circumcision rule is not binding on Gentiles help yourself to the Bible.
Medical reasons? Dunno, but all I can say is I heard from a fag once that he noticed a difference in taste, and his preference was for circumcised.
Jews are fucking sodomites and God has repeatedly kicked the shit out of them for it.

Attached: 47480B9C-D823-4AF1-89F3-A6DD966EB2D1.jpg (1125x1443, 252K)

Look at what the Harvard Crimson Editorial Board had to say about it...The comments gave me hope though
thecrimson.com/article/2018/5/9/editorial-against-sex-and-circumcision/

Not basically, they DO. Especially at Harvard where 1/4 of the undergraduate student body is Jewish
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/

The medical justification for circumcision makes about as much sense as cutting off your tongue because sometimes it gets sores

He did, yes.

Dick mutilators deserve death like abortion doctors

I'm aware.

It's very clear to me this is an issue from down from the top with huge numbers of gatekeepers who are either worried about it continuing for profit, liability, or religious motivation. If you forced parents to watch a video of it being done before electing to have it done I'd imagine the rate would drop to almost zero overnight outside of Jews because the entire institution is a house of lies and has always been one.

It also only comes into play when someone is sexual active, i.e., not a fucking baby.

And even then, it's only for savages that fuck anything without protection on.

The lawsuit is from 2013. Do you have ANY proof he was the rabbi killed or is this a false lead?

Either way, it's good to cast this horror on the synagogue

If someone has crippling phimosis I can understand circumcision (even though you don't NEED to circumcise to fix phimosis). The "hygiene" meme assumes you only wash once a year too, otherwise there is no difference in hygiene

>ttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rabbi-sued-allegedly-severing-newborn-penis-article-1.1561056
Ancient blood magic rituals have no place in 21st Century America.If your G-d wanted a kid to not have a foreskin, he should have created him that way.
This shit should in no way be acceptable.

>If you forced parents to watch a video of it being done before electing to have it done I'd imagine the rate would drop to almost zero overnight
If the mother of my children wanted to circumcise our son I would have done just that. I've seen endless gore on this sight but I couldn't finish a video of a procedure, the screams are just too unsettling and if I watch it I won't be able to get them out of my head for hours

Thank you for speaking out against it now.
Fighting the social inertia behind it is important progress. I hope this generation breaks the cycle of ritualized child cutting once and for all.