"RUSSIA PREPARES FOR A WAR, AMERICA PREPARES A WAR"

>Russian diplomat Andrei Belousov confirmed Friday that Russia is preparing to defend its territory against any aggression, while the unilateral withdrawal from the INF Treaty by the US signals that Washington is preparing for such aggression.

>Andrei Belousov, deputy director of the Russian Foreign Ministry's Department of Nonproliferation and Arms Control, commented on the US unilateral withdrawal from the INF Treaty by saying that Washington is "preparing a war," and that Russia has to get ready to defend its territory, principles and values.

>"Recently at a meeting [of the committee], the US stated that Russia is preparing for war. Yes, Russia is preparing for war, I can confirm it," Belousov said after a failed UN First Committee vote on Russia's resolution in support of the INF.

>"We are preparing to defend our homeland, our territorial integrity, our principles, our values, our people — we are preparing for such a war," he added.

>However, he underscored it is not Russia that is preparing to start the war. According to the diplomat, there is a big difference between Moscow's preparations and Washington's.
"Linguistically, this difference is in just one word, both in Russian and in English: Russia is preparing for war, and the US is preparing a war," Belousov said. "Otherwise, why would the United States withdraw from the treaty, build up its nuclear potential [and] adopt a new nuclear doctrine?"

>Belousov, commenting on the failed UN committee vote on Russia's draft resolution, warned that refusal to introduce the draft could seriously affect world security.

>"If the United States comes out of the treaty and starts building up its nuclear potential in an uncontrolled manner, we will face another reality," he said, adding that the procedural issues the UN focused on in recent days will seem insignificant.

Source: sputniknews.com/military/201810271069260626-russia-usa-prepare-war/

What do you think, Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (590x350, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=G9D8dzl4zGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-planes
archive.org/details/jfks19630610
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

millenial fags will shit their pants because they don't remember the cold war.

Weapons and military systems that exist today are not equal to the ones that the two sides had in the 80s. Look at hypersonic weapons for example.
Mutually Assured Destruction does not apply the same way.

Power dynamic is different now, modern Russia military is smaller and weaker than that of the Soviet Union, allowing crazies on the US side to think that a full scale war with Russia might be "winnable" and thus a good idea

We are gonna fusion dance and take over the world

Reminder russia has less money than Italy. And the Pentagon (((loses))) more money than Russia has to spend.

Attached: Kot13.jpg (500x500, 179K)

The jew is trying to create ww3 to distract from people getting rid of it from their societies.

"Preparing for war" just means the MIC needs things to work on.

The most common misconceptions about MIC's is that they hate each other and they are the ones behind wars(they only take advantage of wars to figure out flaws in weapon systems or to develop new ones).

Can it start already? I want to see this world in flames.

We live in a society. Rise up

So basically all Russia has to do to win is find some pissed third worlders mad that they’re poor, well fund a core of fanatics to blow up our shit once or twice, and then throw small arms at the rest of the peasants while they hide behind their nukes, until we bloody our nose and the public loses interest in the war in about a decade.

Kinda like always since WW2.

Just do it already.

Russia can't win a conventional war against the US but the US is in a trade war with EU whose leaders call him the bad orange blumpf man

I don't get what this is about. Are the MICC trying to bankrupt the Russians by spooking them into thinking that the US is going to attack like the Reagan admin did with able archer madman theory shit? Putin doesn't seriously think that Trump is going to land US Marines om Crimea or something does he? The MICC wouldn't risk that even if they've got leverage on Trump to force his hand.

The US has the ability to neutralise nukes before they hit the ground,
Thats why russians have been boasting of faster rockets.
But its not enough.

>Russian economy BTFO by sanctions.
>Last arms race caused downfall of Soviet Union
Go for it, Andrei.

Also, Пpивeт тoвapищи.

A sick and retarded society that cant be fixed anymore. It has to be destroyed completely, so that the few remaining people can rebuild a new and live-wortgy society.

TIME TO KILL THE JEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

That's the same edgy reasoning as the villain in this movie

>the world is hell, and we can rebuild from the rubble, but first there has to be rubble

Attached: source code.jpg (683x1024, 177K)

A few thousand nuclear warheads -
"It's cool, America will neutralize nukes before they hit the ground."
Sure, no consequence for the rest of the world with at least a FEW of nukes landing around the globe. Anyway, it's just baiting from both sides. I don't believe even Americans are that stupid to start a war that will end the humanity over... what again? Russia is not even America's biggest threat, economically or military wise. They'll just let Russians do their thing and continue to engage them in proxy wars for decades to come.

Disclaimer
In case of unlikely war, I'm ready to die for my oligarch daddy Putin

Attached: Брат Путин.jpg (620x335, 29K)

Have you any argument instead a quote from a movie (which haven't watched).

I assume no one, except for a few consious beings, will agree to start from scratch and remove destructive technology from our lives, such as social media, which had a sickening impact on our psychological health, internet and access to unfoltered (false) mass-information etc. We have turned everything to shit from air to water and earth. Same applies to our physical, psychological and genetical health. Everything is in the free fall. You can't tell me that future is bright. Everything has to collapse sooner or later just to be risen again in a new and better form

>AMERICA PREPARES A WAR
Why would they doing that? What's in it for them? Could it be because of Nord Stream or Americans simply suffer from bloodthirsty schizo? I swear it's ALWAYS about Americans and theirs warmongering. Literal terrorist state.

You know that Kanyon tsunami cobalt 100MT nuke torpedo that Russia fake-leaked? That was a response to this fake-UFO disclosure:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9D8dzl4zGk

In San Diego they're been working on unmanned stealth-ships that launch stealth drones, the stealth Zumwalt and HVP railgun, directed energy weapons. When Trump came into office all these slowly advancing projects were accelerated extremely fast because of increased military spending.

That's where these 'UFO' sightings like the Chile sighting and the east coast NAS super hornet video from a few years ago are coming from, it sounds anime but it's extremely high speed drone testbeds that don't maneuver like fixed wing or rotary aircraft that are being launched off those silvery stealth craft.

Basically the US MICC telegraphed to Russia that they had at least one but probably several mach 20 drones that could move in any direction instantaneously. Russia is worried about the San Diego "UFO" being fitted with COIL lasers like from the YAL-1 being used to shoot down ICBMs while other aircraft attack Topol and ICBM sites with guided munitions, the US has accelerated the laser rollout to include CO2, deuterium fluoride and other types, some of which have rapid fire rates and infinite ammo if the weapons platform has nuclear propulsion. It's all about anti-ballistic missile tech, reagan's star wars actually being given the go ahead.

US military empire and power on the world stage will be challenged by some combination of Russia and China in the near future

US feels threatened by this, acting like a desperate, cornered animal

The US has accelerated railgun tech, they are putting railguns on destroyers which fire HVP rounds and they're rushing to add Excalibur/Star-spotter guidance kits to the rounds which have ridiculous ranges like 250 miles. They are being tested to shoot down aircraft and nuclear cruise missiles.

The US is gearing up to a point where it looks like they can nuke Russia and shoot down most of their retaliatory missiles. Of course mistakes would be made and malfunctions would happen and the US wouldn't risk even a few cities but Russia might genuinely think that there is some first strike master plan like Andropov did during Able Archer '83. They're spooked like the US was with the missile and bomber gap hoax carried out by the Soviets in the 50s-60s.

Even if we assume the meme that magical America can take down any rocket through the power of DEMOCRACY and FREEDUMS, the US only has ~300 anti-ballistic missiles in Europe and ~100 loaded into Aegis launchers in the Atlantic fleet. Doesn't leave very good survival odds when both Russia and the US are packing about 7k missiles each m8.
And that's before we even get to the fact that nobody can shoot down hypersonic missiles nor missiles with variable trajectories.

nothing is happening, nothing is ever going to happen. the world will just continue to get more and more ridiculous as everything gets more expensive and people get weaker and stupider

Attached: 1512209020241.jpg (640x480, 60K)

> Project Rheinberry,[2] was an air-launched, Mach 20 (24,500 km/h; 15,220 mph) rocket-powered boost-glide aircraft that would use a very-high-altitude trajectory to avoid defenses. This aircraft was considered too costly for development, and the project was abandoned in 1967.

Reminder that they were studying Mach 20 recon aircraft in the mid 60s. I've seen an ayy lmao drones with my own eyes, going at ridiculous speeds and stopping to hover instantaneously and making insane maneuvers. It's just one of these en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-planes that hasn't been disclosed about because it's too provocative wrt nuclear parity.

American government should not waste taxpayer dollars this way.

I am not going to listen to some general tell me who to fuck.

American pussy is open to Russian men and I hope the same is true vice versa.

Rock on.

make re-entering INF a Republican key issue

Republicans should show they can stand up to Trump by wringing his neck over this.

bring it, let the end times be upon us - but nothing will happen, nothing ever does

I think you're a faggot

Haha dude this is just like those movies, muh pop cuture references, rise up gamers xD

Kill yourself you worthless fucking lemming.

archive.org/details/jfks19630610

why are defense contractors irrelevant

Russia and the USA have all of these people to bring up out of sin.

Who has time for war

Jesus, Russia still thinks they are a superpower. Back to your gas station third-worlders.

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 47K)

>Russia still thinks they are a superpower.
YUP !! LOL.

Attached: Russia threatens U.S. space program>.jpg (1024x577, 114K)

Russia is never going to wage an offensive war on the West. This is (((Neocon))) bullshit, go fuck yourself (((Bill Kristol)))

Reminder that despite this, murrca has neither the money or political will to enter an extended, large-scale conflict with russia.

>reagan's star wars actually being given the go ahead.
>Doesn't know about Brilliant Pebbles

We have a partial missile shield already, desu I prefer we don't upset the balance because I don't want to bomb St. Petersburg so trannies can read to Russian kindergarteners books about being tranny kids.

And you know why they deny it? Because the russian aerospace agency can't afford insurance for them.

>Because the russian aerospace agency can't afford insurance for them.

Attached: ass_jealous !!!.jpg (483x600, 46K)