JEWS ARE ELDER BROTHERS IN FAITH

Anti-Semitism is a sin! A good Christian cannot be an anti-Semite.

twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1056231891756556291

Attached: mattwalsh.png (679x574, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:31-58&version=NIV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs
twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/1056204380775432194
wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>jews are Big Brother

>no true scotsman
Jews are anti-christian though. So I don't see a problem.

Can anyone who's a Christian (or Muslim) convert to Judaism and be accepted by the tribe?

Jews are going to hell even with their works, or Christ died for nothing

First thing I learned in a bible was that Jews killed Christ and that Jesus did not like Jews one bit so how does this work?

Also, they're not the "elder brothers" of anything. As the epistle of the Hebrews points out, Christ is declared by the Father to be a "priest forever after the order of Melchizadek". His priesthood is superior to the Levitical priesthood in every respect

>mutilate and suck baby penises and transfer diseases to the baby by sucking the mutilation
>OYY VEYY why do the goyim critisize!?

Attached: 587EFAD4-DDD5-4BA7-AD4E-0B9356DE576A.jpg (600x600, 42K)

jews killed jesus and god warns of those that would call them selves jews but would be of the synagogue of satan. you know who wouldnt be a part of that synagogue of satan? non jews because the ones in league with the devil pretend to be jews

Fuck christians, they are nothing more than useful idiots for kikes. TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, yeah the other ass cheek as they all get fuck in the ass.

lol, no.
read John 8:31-58 where Jesus talks to the jews.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8:31-58&version=NIV
TLDR straight for Jesus' lips
>44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

/They/ use this gaslight because they know most people only read random biblical passages.

Anyone who has read the bible knows that the blood of the prophets is on the hands of the Pharisees and seducees.

Or anyone who has seen The Passion would also know. But im sure most people who have seen that are already christians and likely didnt learn anything new

>Jesus was a Jew

Shouldnt that be more of a reason for Jews to accept him?

Jews are anti Christian. The Talmud is clear on this.
Jesus was Judean, not Jewish

To an extent but you would be treated differently. Anyone who isn't a born with Jew genes is a gentile.

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Someone with a twatter post this pic

Attached: On-the-Jews-and-their-Lies-cover.jpg (492x738, 124K)

Don't jews believe Jesus is boiling in a pot of excrement in hell?

>oy vey goyim your savior - whom we constantly insult, vilify, mock, and condemn - was a Jew so you shouldn't be offended when we suck the blood out of baby penis

HOLY. FUCKING. KEKED.

IT MAKES ME SO SAD. I WANT TO BE A CHRISTIAN, BUT KNOWING IT IS JEW-SERVITUDE REALLY RUINS IT FOR ME. IT IS LITERALLY THE JEW BOOKS PLUS AN EXTREMELY DEPRESSING STORY WHERE THE LITERAL EMBODIMENT OF GOD'S UNIVERSAL LOVE IS TORTURED, CRUCIFIED, AND KILLED BY THE SAVAGE HUMANITY HE IS TRYING TO SAVE.

let's not take groups that larp they are gods chosen people too seriously.

Here is how much Jews hate Christ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs

Attached: Capture.png (1209x167, 21K)

Someone hasnt read the gospels...

God Hated the Jews. Jesus whipped them, with good reason. They are not going to heaven because they are materialists and slavers. Burn the Scofield bible NOW. Jews are Satan's children.

Sell your cliak and buy a sword faggot

JEWS KILLED JESUS. NEVER FORGET.

VOTE TRUMP.

Racism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism and intolerance are problems prevalent in all societies. But every day, each and every one of us can stand up against intolerant attitudes.

Attached: Collage 1.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

Trips checked.

Jews hate Christians and are the enemy of Christianity.
They are not our friends or elder brothers.

very good counter fren

This guy isnt Christian he is (((Christian)))
The difference between actually reading the doctrine vs listening to zionist media tell you what to believe

jews hates christians!
real christians don't like jews

Wasn't getting killed point of Jesus? What good would he have ever been without the sacrifice?

Pretty much.

Don't make me think to hard about reasons for my hatreds please. I might realize how stupid they are.

#NOTREALJEWS

>reads torah
>not the talmud

Attached: 1422139313003.jpg (969x581, 411K)

Sure thing.

Attached: fromchaostocosmos what kike actually believe.png (513x381, 15K)

Depends on the sect. Most American Jews are Reform or Conservative, but the most ultra orthodox Jews (who control the religious establishment in Israel) are skeptical of even them

No.

Christ stopped being a Jew when he was put to spear for 30 shekkels and no evidence

There is a large difference between a Pharisee and a Nazarene

Attached: yashu.jpg (571x979, 339K)

White Christians in the Anglosphere are the most philosemitic cuckolds in the world.

Nietzsche was right when he said that Judeo-Christian values are a pathetic slave morality.

Nietzche brought the redpills.

Because as with the jews the gift that they give can never be repaid. You are forever trapped as their slave. No matter how much you sacrifice to them it will never be enough. This is described in the old testament, the jews just kept inventing new laws and sins which kept people trapped in an endless cycle of sin and sacrifices (to the priests).

To end this trickery once and for all Jesus had to become the perfect sacrifice that the jews and Satan couldn't deny and would free humanity from their grasp.

As long as you have Jesus Christ, the devil, jews, muslims, marxists and every other authoritarian has no power over your life. All you have to do is described in the ten commandments. The ten commandments are not laws, they are your god given rights. Nobody has the right to lust for your riches, women or nation. Those who claim you have to sacrifice to their god or pay taxes to achieve salvation and be considered a good person, is a liar.

>BY THE SAVAGE HUMANITY HE IS TRYING TO SAVE
Actually it was jews, demanding the Roman governor appease their outrage. That's why they're called Christ killers.

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Matt Walsh cucking this hard is disappointing but I guess what would you expect from a daily wire contributor.

Alright, I'll convert to Germanic Paganism then.

Attached: 1501095863151.jpg (620x992, 110K)

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all the same shit. Abrahamic religions are evil. Paganism will set you free.

>Christians still think that Jews are their friends

Fucking Evangelicals. Jews hate the fuck out of Christians because they shit all over judaic monotheism by looking at Jesus as some kind of god

he's also a gay fag homosexual who enjoys having other men's penis' inserted into his asshole cause he's a batti boy

>synagogue of satan

Anyone from here should not be in the slightest surprised by the antics of the Synagogue of Satan.

that's so weird i distinctly remember Jesus calling Jews the synagogue of Satan, then threatening to give gentiles the salvation that was promised to them and was literally physically tortured and murdered over it BY the jews
weird. but I guess my memory is wrong!

Boo hoo someone hurt someone's feelings. Also, my choice 'isms that were scripted for me to regurgitate like a puppet. Better make it illegal to think freely.

>15Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.
>16And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.
>17Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
>18For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.
>19When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
>20But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
>21The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.
>22Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
>23And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
>24When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
>25Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
>26Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

>25Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Evangelicals should read their Bible more. Those who have the blood of our Lord on their hands are not elder brothers, they are enemies

Matthew 27:15-26 btw

Ok fine. So why aren't Jews Christians?

a christian is one who believes in the power of the name of Jesus, and who believes Jesus is God made flesh.

a semite is one who believes in the power of the name of God
>aka Jesus

an anti-semite is one against the name of God, against Jesus

Fucking CHECKED.

Attached: 1522998427487.jpg (983x983, 492K)

BIN THE ANTISEMITISM
all eyes are on us

Attached: 1449106875917.gif (497x373, 489K)

Wenn deine Mutter alt geworden,
und älter du geworden bist,
wenn ihr, was früher leicht und mühlos,
nunmehr zur Last geworden ist,
wenn ihre lieben, treuen Augen,
nicht mehr wie einst ins Leben seh'n,
wenn ihre Füße, kraftgebrochen,
sie nicht mehr tragen woll'n mein Geh'n,
dann reich ihr deinen Arm zur Stütze,
geleite sie mit froher Lust,
die Stunde kommt, da du sie weinend
zum letzten Gang begleiten musst.
Und fragt sie dich, so gib ihr Antwort,
und fragt sie wieder, - sprich auch du,
und fragt sie nochmals, - steh' ihr Rede,
nicht ungestüm, in sanfter Ruh!
Und kann sie dich nicht recht verstehen,
erklär ihr alles frohbewegt,
die Stunde kommt, die bitt're Stunde,
da dich ihr Mund nach nichts mehr frägt

Jews are not God's chosen people.

Galatians 3:14
>He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

Attached: 1540653792246.jpg (750x1039, 240K)

That makes him even more based and redpilled. A quiet faggot with the right cause is far more valuable than a straight passive cuckold that will have his huwhite daughters raped by muhammad.

I'd say if you crucify him and then ban his teachings you probably don't believe in the power of his name. since you crucified him and said you didn't believe him.

so i guess you're right, being hateful towards Jewish people is not anti-semitic. you can only be anti-semitic towards people who are semites, aka people who believe in the power of the name God(Jesus Christ); not Jews.

Ergo, kill all Jews and only anti-christianity = anti-semitism. thank you share blue, you always break everything down in an educational way.

How would they know you converted to jewish

Typical.

Attached: 9703767523687.png (600x650, 167K)

don't cut yourself on that edge

Go back to plebbit you utter fucking faggot

I remember that 90's Christian family show called "7th Heaven" had one of the main characters convert to Judaism. I couldn't fucking believe it. What the fuck.

Jews shot your hospital to shit last night.
Get fucked.
twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/1056204380775432194

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: 1486424080662.jpg (1254x720, 267K)

Attached: 1514186332166.jpg (884x340, 117K)

Attached: 1527229774825.png (988x752, 1.07M)

Why do christians refuse to actually read Bible?
> Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Attached: 1484896885170.jpg (469x600, 90K)

modern western Christians are weak and expect to be spoonfed

Attached: 1504504019907.jpg (600x576, 65K)

Attached: 1527480831573.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Attached: 1501099399177.png (1000x500, 311K)

Attached: 1501099438736.png (1000x500, 420K)

> A good Christian cannot be an anti-Semite.

Attached: 7747c0e7-105e-4392-9141-2e5d949a8f71.jpg (660x495, 155K)

Attached: 1501099541689.png (2000x1000, 1.31M)

Nigga got called out immediately at least. Twitter coming around

Attached: 32.png (869x500, 410K)

Checked

Attached: 1540598757638.png (486x745, 368K)

Long read, but worth it.

Attached: 1485860603045.png (1288x1732, 656K)

Attached: 1484284572748.png (1046x1226, 676K)

If jews pretend to like Christians so much, why do they run their mouths so often against them?

Attached: 1486157971254.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: 1511463244354.jpg (600x582, 94K)

Christ cucks being cucks. What's new?

Attached: 1539588361919.png (632x796, 218K)

Attached: 1511924318941.png (1660x1968, 1.5M)

Attached: 28.jpg (567x378, 201K)

Synagogue of satan
If any abideth not in the doctrine of Jesus, he has not God! 2 john 1:9 KJV

Attached: 1503762335923.png (909x923, 703K)

good goy Christcucks strike again!

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.
wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html

Attached: 1507995559348.jpg (878x599, 550K)

Attached: BobbyFisher.png (936x520, 925K)

j*ws are not God's children.

Attached: 1530919632578.jpg (968x681, 176K)

This is prime time to start dropping red pills of twitter screencaps of what kike celebrities really think of white people.