Pol: "Moderate Muslims don't speak out against violent Islamic terrorists. They're complicit and just as responsible."

pol: "Moderate Muslims don't speak out against violent Islamic terrorists. They're complicit and just as responsible."

also pol: ""

Attached: pol.png (982x781, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
panafricanalliance.com/china-africa-colonialism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>surprised that we dont like jews

he was a stormfag

Key word there is "moderate."

I think the numbers speak for themselves

Attached: terrorism.jpg (852x805, 221K)

>thinks killing a bunch of randos with literally nothing to do with anything he's angry about resolved some kind of problem

One murderous extremist in our midst is one too many.

We lost all moral, political, ethical, and logical high ground.

The only way to regain it is to condemn this.

>The only way to regain it is to condemn this.
But then we'd all be complicit in the genital mutilation taking place. It's a bit of a sticky wicket we're all in.

Attached: 1540675408539.png (830x457, 547K)

>condemn this!

Attached: Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doin.jpg (581x400, 110K)

Attached: Bower optics.png (500x600, 182K)

This Jow Forums was never considered moderate

Killing a few random people won't stop circumcision.

I used to think people here weren't totally and completely fucking retarded. You're changing my mind...

We're not taking shade for shit boomers have ruined. That's practically everything!

>We lost all moral, political, ethical, and logical high ground.
>The only way to regain it is to condemn this
Give me a fucking break, who gives a shit what the public thinks about this board, Jow Forums as a whole never had a good public opinion

If we're to have the moral high ground we can't be endorsing any ethically reprehensible acts. As I said it's a though situation to navigate but I'm sure our sharpest minds are hard at work as we speak.

*good reputation

Most Jow Forums users are politically moderate. It only seems extreme because of how far America has lurched left, and also a vocal minority of autistic Neo-Nazis and Muslims screeching about MUH CIRCUMCISION and MUH JEWISH CONSPIRACY.

>before Oct 31 2010

Why stop there?

All ive seen all day are people calling him a spergy stormfaggot.

>pretending like you held any ground

>It only seems extreme because of how far America has lurched left
This. Mass immigration is extremist.

circumsion is really bad children without medical issues, but that's besides the point, since only Americans are the cut ones, because the myth that it would stop boys from jacking off

It's all satire, goyim. :)

We're on the ideological tip of anti-progressive resistance. A lot of people come here for "good" reasons, and learn "good" political arguments. We legitimately have a valuable impact on the world, even if it's hidden under a layer of shit.

They won't come here for ISIS v2.0, which is what we literally became today.

There's nothing contradictory about that, because Jow Forums is proudly complicit.

Muslims don't need to speak our against attacks. They need to get out of our country.

So you admit that even the "moderate" Muslims hate us.

no clue, I only saved the screenshot, I could look it up and push the date until 2017
>They won't come here for ISIS v2.0, which is what we literally became today.
That's bullshit and you know it

>We lost all moral, political, ethical, and logical high ground.

Attached: e05.jpg (600x531, 47K)

>we can't be endorsing any ethically reprehensible acts
.... Like walking into a building and killing random people? Seriously?

You just argued the exact point I'm arguing.

You cannot solve any of of your perceived problems by randomly murdering people, or by condoning another person who does so. You are complicit in real murders. You are no different from a "moderate" Muslim who smiles and nods whenever an extremist blows himself up in a church. That's YOU. Right now.

Yes. And their behavior is wrong, as you seem to agree.

So what's your excuse for being wrong too?

Since you're a leftist, shouldn't you and your buddies in the media be sucking us off? When a mohammedan guns down some kids, you always claim that the worst part is that helpless, defenceless muslims are going to catch hate for it. You don't give a fuck about the dead kids, you just like the taste of cock.

Also Jow Forums: The shooter hated Donald Trump because of the constant shilling online portraying Trump as a Zionist.
The shilling actually ended up harming Jews in the end, ironically.
The truth is that Jews hate Trump themselves, even if he is willing to defend Israel.

Attached: you.png (592x595, 277K)

>spergy stormfaggot.
He linked to Jow Forums memes daily. He was an active and enthusiastic member of this community.

Is your last or first name Muhammad by chance?

you're right in that it would be no different, except for the fact that there hasn't been a stormfag terrorist like this, in pretty much ever but Muslims commit heinous things every single day

All is fair in love and war.

We are now entering a hot war.

>muh fair play

Traitors get the rope

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Well obviously that's the stick. If they had been doing something relatively benign like a wedding it would be easy but they were engaged in pure barbarism that could only be describe as sexual abuse and assault of a child. Look at it this way. If some American solders kicked down a door in Afghanistan and found some locals raping one of their tea boys and decided to waste them for being dirty illiterate pedos would you condemn them? Sure they broke ROE and technically committed a war crime but really do they do the entirely wrong thing?

You never had highground faggot. Your kike puppet is a disgrace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid

Attached: 1540500262710.png (699x875, 380K)

There's no moral or reputational high ground to be salvaged since there never was one to begin, as I said earlier, why do think Jow Forums's logo is a literal swastika ??

>circumsion is really bad children without medical issues,
Cool story, brother.

Do you think that this man randomly murdering people made any difference to the practice of circumcision?

Or do you think it will be displayed forever as yet another example of Jewish persecution?

What has been solved? What has been fixed?

All that actually happened is that you now look like an ideological co-conspirator in literal terrorism.

Daily reminder:

Almost no one but Jews care about people killing Jews.

They're the top privileged class in the West and browns and blacks see them as white anyway.

Read the rest of the sentence, I don't give a shit about it, since Americans are the only ones doing in the west, get back to the point

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1406402698709.png (477x768, 191K)

Is it really wrong to hate an alien race that has all but destroyed our society?

Sauce?

>Since you're a leftist
I would describe myself as far-right.

That doesn't mean I condone murder -- In fact, I am more opposed to it than any leftist. I have a foundation of morality that they (and apparently you) don't.

This is disgraceful and an embarrassment, and your lack of self-awareness is equally as shameful.

>Far left hates Jews
>Far right hates Jews

>When a far left Trump supporting Jew hater kills Jews its still the far rights fault.

Ok what ever faggot.

r*ddit space somewhere else faggot

>(((WE)))
Israel #1 amirite good goy?

This. Would’ve been better off shooting up CNN.

>worldwide

Wow like I really give a fuck what happens in the middle east.

I live in America.

this.

>he expects me to condemn a bunch of jokes dying
bitch DAB

Attached: 518B2D63-17B5-496E-8F40-CC9B62F85BD7.jpg (667x670, 62K)

>there hasn't been a stormfag terrorist like this
You can't say that anymore.

It happened. A real, honest radicalized Jow Forums terrorist.

One is too many.

We need to deal with it, unless you're fine being on the exact same level as sub-human Islamic extremists.

You're annoying as fuck. Read a history book faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

Then what the hell do you except anyone here to do ? I already hate stormfags as it is, do you think calling him a stormnigger help? Because I don't think so

>We are now entering a hot war.
No, you're just an alt-right version of the NPC, randomly killing a few civilians whom you've fabricated a grievance against.

This isn't a hot war. It's a faggot with a gun killing someone's grandmother, and a mindless faggot (You) thinking some kind of ideological victory was achieved.

>jews shill about trump being a zionist
>dumb boomer believes it after visiting Jow Forums one day and goes on a social media tirade
>sees pictures of clearly israeli affiliated trucks carrying filthy shitskin migrants
>goes to kill a bunch of kikes
It's incredible. I love this place.

Attached: mitt romney laugh tiny face.jpg (512x362, 22K)

Well in that case, Allah Akbar mother fucker.

*expect

(((They))) are scared

>worldwide
lmao

It's only a matter of time until they nuke this board.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

ID: jWew
hmmmmm
Fuck of Kike scum, today was a great day.

We need to get rid of white males.

Attached: 1484123807821.jpg (888x618, 212K)

>that headline
why do journalists suck so much now?
"Details of Robert Bowers, the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect" would be leagues better

Robert Bowers literally did nothing wrong

White countries belong to non-whites now. You murdering savages are just in the way of progress.

Attached: 73473435.jpg (889x500, 191K)

(You)

Attached: 1540436523825m.jpg (1024x927, 108K)

How can you do that while the Chinese are busy getting rid of you. panafricanalliance.com/china-africa-colonialism/

Attached: 1527026098126.png (403x388, 187K)

>we legitimately have a valuable impact on the world

literally all this board does is circle jerk dumb racist memes. stop being such a romantic.

>pol: "Moderate Muslims don't speak out against violent Islamic terrorists. They're complicit and just as responsible."
When did Jow Forums ever give a fuck about that? We would call them cucks for betraying their people.

While the Arabs enslave you, again.

Attached: DOrOEkLWAAAzsmv.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

Attached: 1528651760268.jpg (580x380, 65K)

False equivalencies aren't valuable here. A lot of things are done to children in our society that are violent or traumatic, but that doesn't justify mass murder, nor does random mass murder advance any cause.

If anything it has been defeated, because your position on circumcision is now associated with real terrorism.

A terrorist killed people because of what you believe in.

You conditioned, condoned, and helped cause terrorism.

Attached: maxresdefault copy 2.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

We have different standards. What is that a crime now? When WE do it? As opposed to literally every other people?

Dead kikes are always good news.

>You're annoying as fuck.
I imagine it would be annoying having every argument I could ever offer being soundly and completely obliterated with a few simple words.

It's not my fault you're a mental midget. Fuck off, brainlet NPC.

>Then what the hell do you except anyone here to do ?
Very simple: Condemn his actions.

That's it. It's not hard.

"Robert Bowers is a faggot. Anyone who does what he did is a faggot, and will not be celebrated."

post nose, Schlomo

Attached: 1364090677402.jpg (252x291, 30K)

We have a logo? Why didn't anyone tell me we had a logo? Fuck!

Robert Bowers is retarded stormnigger

Good enough for you, Highness?

*and other stormniggers are mentally challenged as well

Attached: 5172257781568.jpg (2000x2240, 1.21M)

It's almost a direct one to one example.

>A lot of things are done to children in our society that are violent or traumatic
No there really aren't. We take great pains to spare children violence and trauma and this is a massive exception born of pure hypocrisy, ignorance, and probably at some level malice.

>but that doesn't justify mass murder
I'm not arguing it justifies murder, I'm arguing that condemning one act implicitly condones the other. Saying you have sympathy for bad people doing bad things means you think that bad thing isn't all that bad.

>because your position on circumcision is now associated with real terrorism.
That wasn't the motivation and it won't even be discussed. In this case however the media is dancing around it, probably because they know it would make them less sympathetic. They're only describing at as a "naming ceremony" and not as a bris or what it actually is, a ritual mutilation of a child. No one outside of Jow Forums will even associate the two.

Yeah, this one, it shields us from normies quite well

Attached: 4chan_pol_logo.png (500x500, 300K)

or this one

Attached: 1415174189544.png (1000x1000, 148K)

Attached: 1447289952817.png (2000x2000, 108K)

my favorite

Attached: 1448095603916.png (706x706, 376K)

i feel bad for muslims. one of the few things i've changed my mind about over the years.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Slightly more obscure

Attached: 1468962908628.png (600x600, 114K)

> pol is one person

Attached: 1482869406712.png (800x800, 546K)

Attached: 1502252856700.png (938x976, 1.06M)

Attached: 1539274122937.png (374x229, 29K)