WE HAVE TO BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY

>WE HAVE TO BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY...

yay or nay pol ?

Attached: weqewqe.jpg (1477x759, 141K)

Yay!

Attached: 9A85654F-5BE8-4050-871E-6D77FBD3EB26.gif (1027x731, 90K)

My position is to do away with prisons and replace it with the death penalty

Why does this guy suck so much kike dick?

i think all roasties should instantly recieve the death penalty desu

Eye for an eye or the judicial system is fucked.

you are incel faggot

Executing felons is a lot more humane and cheaper than supermax prisons.

Why? Don't blacks commit the most amount of abortions in your country?

I don't know but it works for now. America isn't ready to expel the Jess, not yet at least. We are probably 5-10 years away from seriously discussing that angle at a political level.

roastie npc seething.

also i have plenty of sex you faggot beta orbiter

Attached: anons self portrait.jpg (225x299, 23K)

Sure thing timmy

For all jews?!
Even the nazis did not go that far.
But if that's the only thing that will stop them, go for it.

Hearts of Americans are filled with grief? Sad!

Attached: A96D800D-69F1-4B4A-9BDD-A6A0D7612FAC.jpg (2048x1356, 326K)

thats step-dad to you son

Attached: anons moms facial expression last night.jpg (305x305, 23K)

I wholeheartedly agree. Simples.

Attached: simples 12.png (447x351, 316K)

my dad works for nintendo

Hate to break it to you champ but 30 states have the death penalty, even California. California only does one every couple years but Texas manages over 30 a year.

def explains why your mom seeks the cocks of other men then

Yes as long as it doesn't cost a bunch of money and go through 50 different appeals.

Doesn't explain why you do though.

Attached: 1487962435983.jpg (400x400, 45K)

did you have a point with this ?

nah, we need public humiliation and torture. Literally put offenders in the public square and tie them down, let people beat the shit out of them, throw things, etc

>go to prison for tax evasion
>get your fucking head chopped off

yeah no

>I had no choice but to evade taxes!

>raising the value of women even more by limiting the quantity
You're not thinking this through.

California hasn't done one in like 20 years.

not what I said. Doesn't matter what drove someone to do the crime they committed, the punishment should simply fit the crime, dummy

>not supporting modern governmental slavery, aka free public labor, to rebuild our infrastructure. If they offended the public, and time spent in servitude is paid on the publics dime, then they should work for the public. What an easy life sitting around in a cell not doing shit all day, why would we not make them work for us?

Life in prison is much worse of a punishment, but if it pacifies the normalfags let them have their fun.

why tho ? the roasties that would go didnt have any value to begin with, and are actually actively regressing society.

Any crime worth putting someone in prison over is worth chopping their head off over.

>>not supporting modern governmental slavery, aka free public labor, to rebuild our infrastructure.
I do support it as a secondary solution... I just think it's immoral.... and that it would eventually corrupt us as a society.

Yes, but women would see fewer women around them and know that their value has gone up without putting in any effort so they'd have even higher standards for men.

While I'm for it I also don't see it as a deterrent. Most guys that do shit like this want to die but are either too cowardly to do it themselves or too far gone from reason and will kill themselves once they've made others suffer,.

Civilized societies don't kill their own people. It's as simple as that. Part of that is accepting that you being offended by the heinousness of any particular crime is not even relevant. Tough to accept but true.

It gets politicized all the time, but it has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Attached: Moo.jpg (2894x2894, 526K)

DEATH PENALTY FOR ANTISEMITISM!?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF! FUCK TrUMP
ANTICHRIST CONFIRMED

They should all just be killed during the course of arrest.

>Civilized societies don't kill their own people.

This idea only existed for mayybe 100 years, probably less.
It's not true. You're thinking of pozzed gutless societies. Civilized societies kill criminals.

This guy wants to bring about the talmudic death penalty for harming jews. These false flags are 100% scripted to set pretexts to pass legislation that otherwise wouldn't have been accepted according to the overton window. Wake up. Trump is an actor and he is in league with the messianic lubavitchers and he is not a good guy. He is playing you. Don't emotionally invest in this scripted reality they are presenting.

People who commit heinous crimes aren't "people." Problem solved.

NOW WHEN THE JEWS FAKE MESSIAH WHICH WILL BE THE ANTICHRIST COMES AND U SPEAK AGAINST HIM YOU WILL BE PUT TO DEATH
EVERYTHINGS FALLING INTO PLACE!

For treasonous elites? Sure.

That's what I meant by "too cowardly to do it themselves". They want to have a shoot out with the cops and make them do the job.

>an entire thread is literally this
Sometimes I can’t tell if we are just disingenuous or just retarded

Interesting new shill tactic. False flag confirmed

I honestly don't care if states want to have a death penalty or only a life sentence. It's no where near a priority issue for me.

For all those who aren’t white, yay

BRING BACK 'ANGIN

Attached: 11368062.jpg (491x488, 36K)

It’s still federally legal. What is Cheeto Hitler on about?

>Obama harrasses people with the IRS for years
>"Let's give the supreme nigger the right to execute you for condictary laws that can only be charged based on personal opinion"

You're god damn right we do only FAGGOT leftists don't understand that some crimes deserve DEATH

Yay
Eye for an eye.

The issue is both that it's expensive and there are mistakes.
Just the court fight over it costs more than just letting them rot in prison for life, and sometimes, innocent men get the needle.
The death penalty is unneeded.

>Trump rides false flag into bringing back quick death penalties
>jews indicted months later en masse
o fug

Attached: 1535836294992.jpg (640x640, 78K)

It doesn't need to be that expensive or error prone. We can just shoot people with a firing squad, and we can cut out the 6 million appeals

Some criminals definitely deserve it, but false convictions happen. If you don't care about innocents getting killed, then maybe your attitude will change if it happens to you, or a family member of yours.

Attached: 1535336327884.jpg (1000x1000, 548K)

for criminals of all kinds, including bad politicians

i bet the roads will be fucking flawless in our towns after that

Attached: 1498383125446.png (605x558, 574K)

No it's not. I don't buy the idea that judicial systems are about rehabilitation or creating better societal outcomes -- I think they should be about reparation, about making things right that have been wronged. If someone steals from you, they should pay you back. If someone rapes your child, they should die. If the state can't be trusted by the people to do it, then justice is in the hands of the mob.

Attached: sjkhgdf.gif (322x242, 1.55M)

For what state? He's part of the federal gov, they get to execute. Call it terrorism and have the FBI charge him.

so lets lock them in a box 5 ever and i have to pay for it

I misread your post, turns out you and I are saying the same thing. I agree. Carry on.

The appeals system exists for a reason, numbnuts. I'd rather a hundred guilty men go free than one innocent man get hanged.

Unironically you are correct.

>Firing squad
A bullet between the eye is cheaper, no?

Prisons pay for themselves. They'd be more efficient, too, as well as more humane, if they were all run by the government, instead of outsourcing them to corrupt companies.
Anything to do with the government, such as imprisonment, is best run by the government, while all else is better privatized.

They say the death penalty is a lot more costly than life in prison due to the appeals process or something like that. Never really looked into it. Also it's pretty stupid to think the death penalty would discourage mass shooters, these guys want to die going out in a blaze of glory, why would they care?

I miss going to town square to watch people getting burned to death. We need to bring back the inquisition

don't think most people responding here even understand what OP meant

>>"Let's give the supreme nigger the right to IMPRISON you for condictary laws that can only be charged based on personal opinion"
No, that doesn't make sense either. And it's not what I'm suggesting.

This seems unreasonable, but I get that you are being hyperbolic to make a point. I think public shame is enough.

bring back public hangings. no need to be on death row for years costing taxpayers hundreds o thousands. you can make a network show out of it or even pay per view special.

this

How is working instead of sitting in a cage immoral? I would rather be building infrastructure while doing time than in prison in a cage. This would also decrease inmates being institutionalized and build skills for when you're done serving your sentence. There's literally no downside.

forgot to mention after the hanging harvest the good organs so decent people can have a chance.

Nay, death is an easy out for the sick fucks it's applicable to we need to replace it with 20 hour torture sessions per day for life.

life imprisonment gives you the rest of your life to prove your innocence, or for the real criminal to be caught/ confess.

Do it. Support abortion too.

Gladiators events

That's not the point. The point is, you take a life, you give your life. That includes pedophiles. Of course it's not gonna stop criminals from doing crimes but at least let the family of the victims have the proper justice they deserve.

>How is working instead of sitting in a cage immoral?
First of all, I don't support prisons in the first place. So sitting in a cage is not what I recommend either.
But:
What if they don't work? Somebody has to whip them? Beat them?
What about the cost on that guard's mentality? What about the cost of living in a society where there's a slave class? You want to live in a society where all the people around you can be treated with respect and honor... and without shame.

Nah senpai, non-violent shits like larceny, burglary, tax evasion go to the cornfields as State slaves to pick produce. Any tampering or missed quotas turns into crucifixion. Violent crime like rape (actual rape, not Indelible Hippoford "rape"), murder and degeneracy like pedophilia or zoophilia get drawn and quarter in state capitals as a reminder to all who would think of doing so. No more 3Hots&And A Cot (tm), break rocks for infra or pick produce and shitheads like Mr MailPipe and Mr Pittsburgh get boiled in pitch

> hyperbolic
nop. the world would def most likely be a better place if alot of these creatures just ceased to be.

Attached: pV8lVv6.jpg (512x465, 36K)

SPBP

Attached: 1540621040662.jpg (720x493, 56K)

i wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: heheh.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Nah senpai, non-violent shits like larceny, burglary, tax evasion go to the cornfields as State slaves to pick produce.

See: I'm with you on the rest though.

Wow, you really are a pathetic lifeform. What a primitive format of dealing with underlying problems you have, as if killing someone affected by environmental conditions most of the time, is going to solve society? And I suppose you're going to put everyone's lives in the hands of say, a guy like Mike Pence, a Christian nutjob who's a sub to that orange freak?

Attached: images.jpg (189x266, 8K)

Get the fuck back to tumblr moralfag. Your right to civility expires when you decide to harm someone else or encroach on their property meaning to do ill. Id prefer we lived in a society where wrongdoers get punished to the maximum extent and we stop extending cons some olive branch, especially violent ones

In general? Fine I don't care, for the guy who killed the jews? No, he should be set free.

Why is it a German baby?

Attached: 1538980493674.jpg (966x633, 86K)

yay!

Attached: DhWcktuWkAAO-di.jpg (540x356, 40K)

No, I think we should prioritize the non-criminals, as you do... but I think slavery hurts the non-slaves. It's a form of corruption on society.

Better to just do away with the evil immediately.

Strange how they bring this up right after a string of questionable. Key word. Questionable.

What did lee harvey oswald say in his interview? What interview.

it isn't a federal crime

the shooting didn't cross state lines

HAHAHAHAHHAH

oh

he wants a legal standard across all 50 states

well we have 50 states for a reason so those

states can have whatever laws they want

regardless of whatever the president wants

or whatever someone from New York or

Los Angeles wants

How many blacks did that church shooter kill?

you may only interact with a Jew through a wire screen or glass window

that should make people unfamiliar enough with Jews to not bother with them