Screw the Optics

IS THIS MAN A HERO???

Attached: CD668C77-40E3-44DF-A09D-27B7A2C1B067.jpg (1123x1264, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org/2011/07/right-wing-terrorism-as-folk-activism/
youtube.com/watch?v=bXrpuWkQKe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven seen any dead Jew pictures, so I’m doubtful of the whole thing.

He had a respectable kill ratio.

They're not even releasing names until tomorrow morning lmfao

Not a hero. Accomplished nothing.

No

Is it really that hard to invent ten kike names?

Its how you know theyre full of shit. Writing convincing bios and faking pictures takes time user.

There are a few less kikes in the USA now, and a lot more kikes with PTSD and depression.

It takes a while to create shrunken heads and lampshades made of skin.

Was he?

Attached: taxidriver.jpg (1000x563, 531K)

The people want immigration to stop. The President wants immigration to stop. But it continues unabated. I don't condone, but I understand his frustration. If people weren't restricted from speaking about such issues in public, or in public forums, these desperate acts would likely cease.

>mad at secular atheist hollywood globalist jews
>kills religious jews

Hes made things worst, by killing the only type of jew that supports Trump.

Attached: 1540436751111.png (1280x720, 669K)

Why do you leftards keep claiming he is a hero on here? People died you know, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>The people want immigration to stop. The President wants immigration to stop. But it continues unabated.

Trump is in a position to appoint people to stop it but he doesn't.

That doesn’t make sense
If it was all planned then it would’ve all been written already

Truly is

>ten
it was at lease 60 you antisemite

Virgin mellennials: "overloads on red pills" and just whines about society collapsing because of (((them))), makes crappy memes with green frogs, and endlessly responds to "blacked" troll threads

Chad Boomer: "fuck your optics" grabs a rifle and starts blasting or starts sending bombs in packages

No there aren't. Nobody is dead, nothing happened.

You might be right about that. But assuming the story is true then my point stands.

Attached: what about the holocaust.jpg (767x737, 488K)

No, he’s a patsy or glow nigger

>Josef Hydeberg
>James Fisher
>Shlomo Goldstein
>Moshe Bergstein
>Anja Berg
>Donald Trump
>Rupert Murdoch
>John Bolton
>Benjamin Mossad
>Ivanka Kushner

not even mad about the fact heebs died but could it wait for a god damn fucking minute?!?!?! like after a fucking major election that could determine whether or not we get a border wall?!?!?!?! we won't get a wall with dems in charge and the whole "siege make things" worse shit isn't working fast enough

Glow nigger or is an Mkultra victim

They're being edgy. Only the real psychos want to hurt or kill anyone, user, which are thankfully a minority even here.

>some Jews arnt bad
>Trump fag
>leaf
Shut the fuck up boomer kike
Sounds like some kike stole this guys monster
You will never get a wall, and these 1.7 million spics will be welcomed in by trump just like the last horde

Attached: 1540443035542m.jpg (625x1024, 98K)

Some more Israeli citizenship applications were filled out today so i suppose it's not so bad

And you know this how?

Oy vey denier. It was at least 600. Are you denying this attack happened?

No , right wing terrorism is retarded strategy and doesn't work . More info in the link . Of cause terrorism is also immoral on principle too .

unqualified-reservations.org/2011/07/right-wing-terrorism-as-folk-activism/

Well Jow Forums you done goofed. As soon as he rats this place out to the BIG jews, you're fucking finished. Maybe blacklisted, maybe thrown into the deep web, blocked, maybe even out right banned. Whatever happens your influence on the internet as a whole will dwindled into embers.
There's no way to wriggle yourself out of this one. I'm honestly scared for you. It's all fun and memes until someone gets killed. You fucked up big time.

He should have gone after pedophiles like Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, or any other Jew rapist in hollywood

No he isn't a hero, CNN.

Because dual citizens have never caused a problem

Attached: Israeli Dual Citizens in Congress.jpg (879x881, 189K)

If he killed Jews
He's good news

No

If their are bodies, they will probably be non Jews.
Usually when they do these (((shootings))) they drag in some civs and shoot half of them.

We saw when the shooting was real. That was the Texas church. Shooter got away from the cops. And the guy is your typical beta leftfag

he is anhero

youtube.com/watch?v=bXrpuWkQKe8

I cant believe trash like you even exist
Id fucking kill myself if I had your life

This isn't about Trump magapede its about removing Nose

big IF currently

He could stand to loose a few pounds. I wish these ass holes would get in better shape before they became famous internationally. We’re not all fat.

Yes, anyone claiming otherwise is from the reddit page t_d or a shill

Sure thing
Just like the last 10 of your (((shootings)))

Attached: 1514087924906.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

this desu famalam, most likely entirely innocents... to what end?

Yes. 60 dead jews is always good news.

Faggot should have waited till after the election. Now the communist Dems will take congress and possibly the senate because of this shit.

not today FBI, we’ve had bout enuff

>Good goy
There is no innocent jew.
Just like there is no bigger with a high IQ

>It's all fun and memes until some kikes get killed
Fixed that for you
Good luck in your mission to censor free speech on the internet

Attached: berlesqueoni.jpg (480x378, 16K)

It was 60?
Why is everything by 6 with jews?
6 gorrillion
60 thousand shooting victims

DRINKS UP FOR ROBERT BOWERS.

WHAT A FUCKING LEGEND.

jew families in philly don’t run hollywood chucklefucker

>S THIS MAN A HERO???
Hero we never knew we had

Attached: 1540674323274.jpg (375x682, 74K)

Lol if Jow Forums shut down they would simply go out into the world. This is a quarantine zone. I dare the kikes to unleash this autism from its echo chamber.

This. You'd think people would have caught on by now - how much bullshit does it take before people start to suspect it might be bullshit?

>Not a hero. Accomplished nothing.
Hmm
really ?

Attached: ED3E14624E_20181027_18310_leaf_sized.png (350x228, 46K)

>60
More like 6,000 you racist antisimite

This man is a hero in the eyes of #Antifa

Attached: antifawarning6.jpg (446x480, 125K)

to the weak, the hopeless, the mentally ill? yes he is

Im already out user.

Cool meme bro

SUPPORT RACISM? GET BASHED!

Attached: ANTIFAWARNING.jpg (637x800, 421K)

kikes are dumb, proof is you

Attached: 1500240932023.jpg (300x220, 22K)

Wtf, i love antifa now?

Racism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism and intolerance are problems prevalent in all societies. But every day, each and every one of us can stand up against intolerant attitudes

Attached: DeepFryer_20181027_112919.jpg (1535x1527, 143K)

Yes , if we have 1000 like him jewish rat would fuck of to israel and never put again a foot in the west
Hail bower

Attached: 1540678562638.jpg (375x685, 76K)

wow way to denounce MURDER you inbred hillbilly faggot

>implying

Attached: ANTIFAWARNING3.jpg (637x399, 150K)

This dude killed 6 million jews. This is the Holocaust all over again.

No they run all the banks though. I live 2 hours from Pittsburg.
I can tell you, the heebs are at work in PA

No jew is innocent
>t.

Attached: 1540661192262.png (688x684, 267K)

Hopefully this will get more people talking about the JQ

whiter than you you turk hybrid. how many countries have raped yours?

Attached: Screenshot-2017-12-8 DNA Origins.png (440x554, 20K)

Sauce?

I’m ten minutes into my investigation just got done working. What he said about “no maga with a kike infestation” made me think it could be an organic strike but at this moment I’m paranoid it could be a new and more dynamic op where they soft target their own (((people))). I need to look into it deeper, after the (((parkland))) florida school shooting its evident they can execute compartmentalized wet ops as well as “sandy hook” revealing their ability to produce hyper real scenarios and then seed the storytelling to the public through the medias. Bowers is a jewish name bottom line; Bauer etc. He looks dull and his age can support either idea of him being a mark or a legitimate independent person.

Attached: 87A442A2-2522-4916-9CCB-84A5EB435085.jpg (640x1135, 572K)

No. He isn't a hero. He didn't wait for us to redpill the normies and now CNN is going to call us all antisemitic. Even worse, he sacrificed everything. He sacrificed his life for a cause larger than himself. How the fuck is that a hero? Real heroes slowly poke at the Overton Window from their homes.

Attached: 1539403004372.jpg (1113x902, 122K)

Passports you retard
Just fucking look it up

to all the dead palestinian children?
maybe, but we can't ask those dead children...

Not a hero. The people he gunned down were just normal middle class citizens. Jews should not be in our society but these people were the least harmful Jews we have. He should have gone to a big party in the Hamptons thrown by Goldman Sachs or some such. Every kill would have taken down a true piece of shit and then he would have been a hero.

based boomers are RISING THE FUCK UP

Do you think kikes care of all the unocent woman and children raped and murdered in the west by all the forced inmigration
Of course not WAKE UP RETARDS

Attached: 1540673664052.jpg (600x634, 162K)

are you even serious ? how about you stop fucking lying all the time

Attached: fuck jews honestly.jpg (540x250, 108K)

Prove your claim, syrup nigger

>replying

Attached: 1540674218130.jpg (1220x476, 127K)

I heard it was around 80-90 people got killed is that true?

Attached: npc.jpg (220x229, 5K)

A jew that identify as jewish as a ethno religious supremacist group that want us dead and slaved has only two option die or fuck off to israel

bowers jewish name

Attached: AC279DAD-86CC-4792-841E-BE38F5BF617B.jpg (640x1136, 178K)

Everybody in that room and everybody that he killed was guilty of partaking in a Jewish mutilation ritual.

POL IS A BOARD OF WAR
FUCK OFF

Attached: 1540676370633.png (500x600, 182K)

>ITT

Attached: 1513042648371.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

6 gorillions are dead. Antifa is to thank for this.

Attached: ANTIFAWARNING2.jpg (637x400, 162K)

Am I expected to search their sock drawers, leaf?

You shouldn't hurt those people. Jews who hold positions of influence are people just like you and me. How would you like it if someone staged a mugging at night when you're walking home from an opera? Or getting shot while dropping your kids off at school? Or getting run over in a parking lot at the supermarket?

Those fine Jewish folks have daily routines just like us and you shouldn't track them, document and find out when they're most vulnerable.

You might try using the internet first. It's got lots of information, but watch out for hackers.

i believe the final count was 254

>whiter than you you turk hybrid.
are we getting butthurt here kike, lebanon rub some salt on your 11 dead !

Attached: 1540355962031.jpg (1182x1377, 1.11M)

This. Shooting wasnt good either way. If it was fake it just further paints the rightwing as evil and pushes gun control. If its real it does the former and has accomplished nothing but probably killing innocents. Hollywood athiest jews remain untouched.