Republicans finally start fully capitalizing on the Left's 2 years of violence...

>Republicans finally start fully capitalizing on the Left's 2 years of violence, start using slogans like "Jobs not Mobs", etc.
>Within days "Magabomber" happens
>This counter-acts the "Leftists are the violent ones" message
>Caravan still getting attention
>48 hours later after "Magabomber" ends, man shoots up synagogue "because Jews are helping the caravan"
>This counter-acts anti-caravan campaigning
>ALL of the above happens within 2 weeks of Midterm election
Am I REALLY suppose to believe this shit isn't planned?

Attached: 1538058568158.gif (497x373, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kouchner
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/01/trump_to_iowa_crowd_if_someone_throws_a_tomato_at_me_beat_the_crap_out_of_them_ill_pay_your_legal_fees.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qg2njpuqq6M
youtube.com/watch?v=IrXS8jNh58I
youtube.com/watch?v=PCZEAcSsx7w
snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/
breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/
foxnews.com/politics/watchdog-says-maxine-waters-inciting-mob-violence-presses-ethics-complaint
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/09/hillary_clinton_civility_can_start_again_when_democrats_take_back_the_house_and_or_the_senate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8V0C3N778cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1511496343251.jpg (630x351, 51K)

Right is emboldened by Trump's and GOP's calls for violence in general. If it indeed was planned, it was planned by the most vile and unpatriotic people who'd rather our nation burn than give up on their xenophobic and racist views

Will Jow Forums ever accept that maybe not every event that ever happened is a false flag?

>Am I REALLY suppose to believe this shit isn't planned?
Unironically, yes.

Attached: 1539060404575.png (1049x1066, 1.21M)

Steve Bannon is the kike behind this

He wants to stage a coup like he mentioned in his interview with Sargoy

Probably not. Half of us are lunatic boomers and retarded zoomers

(You)

>left calls for violence every day
>right points this out
> left: no u

>not every event that ever happened is a false flag
source?

we called out this shit happening a month ago, Jow Forums is always right

>falseoutrage.exe

Show me when Trump or the GOP called for violence. Protip; you can't.

Attached: 163734578.jpg (480x360, 39K)

i hope (you)'ve got some evidence of this

Attached: getthecamera.jpg (409x618, 51K)

The biggest importer of human shit to France is Médecins Sans Frontières. Guess who created MSF? Guess what national group makes up almost half of their board?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kouchner

Attached: 1539930473372.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

It doesn’t matter. “Leftists” are violent by nature, this guy was at minimum intentionallly groomed to put out art displays and call them bombs just before mid terms though, you are right. One nut job isn’t as bad as the culture of hate and racism the left breeds.

Well, I know of one race of people who goes around calling themselves God's chosen, and has an ethnostate. So yeah, you're right its probably them.

Attached: DqeW4eIXgAAxt1e.jpg (927x1200, 106K)

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Why would Steve Bannon be behind this? Not to mention Steve is a notorious anti-kike. He’s rear Evola, Codreanu, etc.

Preaching to the choir senpai

It might be planned, and it might not be. One thing is for certain: normies, due to their obsession with social media and immediate gratification, will long have forgotten everything except for the caravan come election day a week from Tuesday. Their attention span is simply too short.
They will be busy posting selfies of themselves in their halloween costumes on instagram. All of this shocking news is background noise to them.
t. surrounded by normies posting halloween costume ideas on instagram.

Attached: Pepe Yin Yan.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Pretty much why the fuck would all of this happen and why would it be tied to Repubs maga etc.
The right in the US is winning and everyones happy.
The two random nutters appear out of no where.
Whole thing stinks.

blatantly false and even if it wasn't, the calls came from people who are certainly nowhere near Trump's et al profile

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/01/trump_to_iowa_crowd_if_someone_throws_a_tomato_at_me_beat_the_crap_out_of_them_ill_pay_your_legal_fees.html

youtube.com/watch?v=qg2njpuqq6M

youtube.com/watch?v=IrXS8jNh58I

youtube.com/watch?v=PCZEAcSsx7w

snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/

and that's just direct calls for violence. the tacit ones are far more numerable

Coincidence, user. You are not the target audience. The moderates m, independents and undecided are.
And the question now is: do they believe this shit.
I'm not sure that they do, but I don't know if they don't.
Also, if the D's lose the midterms the backlash that they will organize will be epic in scope.
What we are witnessing us D's getting desperate. They saw the polling and decided to do something about it. They understood that the fact that they appeared to be a bully hurt them, what you witnessing is their effort to appear a victim of violence. It's not working on the people who really saw the D party for what it is, but it may have some effect on the middle and the undecided. If it didn't work, I would expect them to sacrifice one of their own to win. I wouldn't be surprised if they do just that.

Since you are clearly such a tolerant and enlightened individual, I'd like you to explain to me why your fellow tolerant and enlightened friends in California took a pickaxe to Trump's star on the walk of fame. I'm rather normie and socially liberal but fiscally conservative and I want the borders shut. It would be impossible for me to wear a MAGA hat in public (Los Angeles) or put a bumper sticker on my car without getting physically assaulted. Pray, explain to me again how the right are the violent ones in this scenario.

Attached: Pepe Newspaper.png (483x470, 184K)

>>Trump says something 2 years ago.
>>E. Warren and Clinton, Schumer etc. are calling for the lack of civility and for disrupting their political opponents lives.
Absolutely similar!
Are you trolling?

>pickaxe to Trump's star on the walk of fame.
seriously? is that what you're gonna go with? meanwhile this was sold in Walmart and worn on Trump's rallies.

>no source
>no context
I used to think most conservatives are decent people with different views on things. witnessing all the lies and hypocrisy and pure acts of evil I'm no longer sure

Attached: e8983e07-9ada-412c-a235-d5949eb42e6f-large16x9_walmartshirt.jpg (986x555, 59K)

1 post by this ID

I watched that interview he never mentioned a coup at all

Your digits demand my reply

You are either a liar or an idiot. The right are clearly the good guys and the left clearly the violent and illogical bad people

>clearly the violent and illogical bad people
proof of point: car ramming into a crowd of protesters, daily calls for violence, shooting up synagogues, etc.. oh wait those were all proud conservatives, my bad. evil, evil people.

You didn't answer the question as to my personal safety. I am AFRAID to voice my American right to support a political candidate in public. That, by ANY definition of Social Justice, is a travesty. But that's just ok with you so I can go ahead and chalk you up as a hypocrite like every other leftist.

As far as journalists getting the rope - anyone who lies, obfuscates, or cherry picks to further their agenda should be fired and scorned. Journalism is a disgrace. They have been feeding America lies for... probably ever. No wonder people are pissed off. and hate them

You clearly do not understand the difference between conservative and fascist.

It's way to convenient...
They got both the Trump supporters AND the far right White Supremist Nazi's in the same two days.

They showed that Trump supporters are violent AND that racist white supremist want to kill jews and hate immigrants...

The democrats couldn't have asked for a better election strategy than to demonize all the Trump supports and the true alt-right in a single week.

All Jewish women should be bred by Mestizo BBC.

>I'm afraid for my personal safety
>we should lynch people who don't agree with me, kill them, they're all liars and disgrace
sounds like you're an objectively bad person. that said, your personal safety is assured as afaik not a single trump supporter suffered any serious injuries whereas your buddies have killed dozens of people

fascism is the face behind the mask of conservativism. just look at trumpublicans here on Jow Forums

No, that's not it.
TPTB and Deep State actors, and the entrenched bureaucracy, will not give up their power.
They will see us all go up in flames before stepping down.
Trump is keeping his word and fixing decades old problems in just months.
TPTB can't have an outsider show them up.
MAGA

what the heck is a TPTB

the powers that be

shut up fag your gay ill knock your homosexual ass out gaylord fagmo bitch ass pansy

Attached: quote-in-politics-nothing-happens-by-accident-if-it-happens-you-can-bet-it-was-planned-that-way-fran (850x400, 47K)

The shooter who massacred eight people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh earlier today was an anti-Semite who expressed his disdain for Donald Trump, while also commenting, “I did not vote for him.”

At least eight people were killed and many more injured after the gunman opened fire at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh while yelling “all Jews need to die.”

Posts by alleged shooter Robert Bowers show he was obsessed with Jewish conspiracies, while also believing Trump to be a puppet for Jewish interests.

“For the record, I did not vote for him,” Bowers said in response to another post that was critical of Trump, adding, “nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat.”

In another post, Bowers said, “Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist,” adding, “There is no MAGA as long as there is a kike infestation.”

How can you be so delusional? I never advocated for lynching journalists. As for fascism, that's your millieu, antifa. You really are clueless.

this.
it's weird.
the hive felt, or sensed it.

Attached: youwl.jpg (884x666, 79K)

what's more likely? that a false flag was staged to defame a person already clamoring for killing anyone pro immigration or that an anti immigration whacko acted on what he is being exposed to 24/7

He represents the true 'alt-right'.
Nazi white supremist.

The pipe bomber represents the tough-guy, MAGA Trump supporter.

These guys are such symbolic stereotypes, you'd almost think this whole thing was staged for the media optics.

Attached: 1523550598824.jpg (625x365, 28K)

>afaik not a single trump supporter suffered any serious injuries
does steve scalise count lol

Someone was shouting incoming false flags after the NPC meme's hit. There was a lot of threads about being prepared for them.

The migrants caravan + the Kavanaugh rape accusations bumped the republicans up in the polls almost 10 points.
Then strangely, all of a sudden, a bunch of people claiming to be anti immigration and pro Trump completely sabotage the midterms.

The pipe bomb guy at least admitted he never intended to hurt anyone, but today's guy is completely retarded.

>I never advocated for lynching journalists
>they should be fired
>they're disgrace
>people hate them
>same people who buy pro lynching t-shirts
you support lynching of journalists and I assume other people who don't share your worldviews. most fascists do.

>antifa
ah yes, the mythical antifa, the bane of dumpsters, the scourge of trash cans, the seldom inflictors of wounds.
meanwhile the good ole christian conservatives are killing people left and right.

It's all part of (((Their))) plan...

Attached: 3816913471626541.png (1304x905, 630K)

What am I supposed to see in this webm?

>meanwhile this was sold in Walmart
Because trust was lost in the MSM before Trump even showed up.
>muh yellow cake
Remember?
So far Trump hasn't destroyed any nations and has stopped arming ISIS, we're talking to N. Korea, no more nuke tests, lower taxes more jobs.
Move to Venezuela.

>Someone was shouting incoming false flags after the NPC meme's hit
that guy was just assblasted about the NPC meme and trying to say it would be blamed for the (predictable) October "surprise"

the jew-star on the door of the truck that they are all climbing into.

star of david on the truck door.

oh...
this 100%

these optics all depend on swaying a few normie centrists, which are dwindling in number every day. the battle for muh optics will be a thing of the past soon enough.

blame who you want, but everyone saw it coming, and everyone should admit that far more widespread political violence is coming. america has violated natural laws, the result is unchangeable. we can not be conquered, so we will destroy ourselves from within.

breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

Yes, and all with perfect breadcrumb trails of social media accounts of them expressing right wing views. They plan this shit years in advance.

>bothering people at diner is the same as walking into synagogue and opening fire and mailing pipe bombs to politicians
Do even you believe this horse shit at this point?

ReAlItY hAS a FaLsE fLaG bIaS

take responsibility for the faggots that are just as unintelligent and brainwashed as the incels on pol, but actually turn their virtue signalling about guns in to real action

>cites breitbart
just for the sake of fairness, something apparently entirely lacking from *the other side of the aisle* I checked some of these acts of violence.

#1 democrat operative says: people are gonna get serenaded; refused service on a talk show
#2 guy tells McConnell: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
#3 Dem operator batters someone by grabbing their arm and refusing to let go
#4 a 74 year old leaves threatening voice mail

if you can't see how incredibly stretched these *attacks* seem in comparison to having night time nazi style marches, ramming attacks, temple shootings, etc. I don't know if there is any reason to talk to you.

Like you gave any source to all of your claims, right? And I don't mean a multiple sources to 2 claims.
No context? Google" Democrats calling for violence". To lazy? You know what? I'm going to use Uncle Google for you.
For some reason pol/ thinks that CNN links are spam? Wtf.
>>Waters
foxnews.com/politics/watchdog-says-maxine-waters-inciting-mob-violence-presses-ethics-complaint
>>Clinton
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/09/hillary_clinton_civility_can_start_again_when_democrats_take_back_the_house_and_or_the_senate.html

There is more where this came from. Just fucking ask.

memeflags are always good for some bumps. thanks for spreading OPs message of obvious false flag fuckery user!
back to the leftypol discord drawing board

lol taking the most benign ones and then resorting to citing "marches" because of how few examples you have
and charlottesville was an accident due to you commies violently going after people as usual

can you see how someone might get stressed and panic in this situation?
youtube.com/watch?v=8V0C3N778cQ

You are forgetting...
>Trump hater kills 11 Jews
>Didn't vote for Trump
>Bernie is a kike
>Must've voted for...Hillary Clinton!
>Clinton: The choice for violent Neo-Nazis everywhere!

Wow, alot of drunks here tonight

>>Right calls for violence in general.
Bwahahahahahah
Because the D's are angels?
You want a full list(or as full as I can get( of people, Democrats calling for killing of political figures on the right?
And, who shot the Republican lawmakers during their baseball practice, exactly?
Also, the Right (understood as Republicans or Conservatives) is less violent than the left wing. Especially if it comes to terror related attacks.

Not the same. Getting normal people to flip out like that takes a much more intensive and concerted campaign than provoking a crazy person, which is unpredictable.

There are tru crazies on both sides of the isle, like the magabomber and the guy shooting reps at a baseball game. For a fair comparison, see what normal constituents on both sides are up to.

the most benign ones are literally the first ones listed on breibart's site

is it inciting mob violence by having voters tell elected politicians they're not welcome? it's even more laughable for Clinton who was obviously talking in the context of Congress procedures.

bad people, lying and being generally evil.

>you support lynching of journalists
Lets meet in the middle, how about a public tar and feathering?
I'll even throw in FOX for how they blacked out Ron Paul.

but they talk about race in almost every speech
ow wait thats the democrats

Yes. About the shooting people: who was the person who shot the Republicans during their practice?
Who was a person who beat the shit out of a Republican senator?
Also, this is calling for violence, or do you think that standing around a person and yelling, while blocking their path is not violence?
And what exactly "lack of civility means"? And Holder's "we kick them"? Is that a call for dialogue?
All you've got is some shit said 2 years ago by 1 man.
Where is the rest of
>>right calling for violence all the time?
Because I can bet I can match is with the fucking Dems and then some.

Yea, this is unfortunately true.
Call it the Fourth Turning or whatever.