We must PURGE the BOOMER threat against Jow Forums!

Boomers are the CANCER killing Jow Forums! We must BAN them when possible and SHAME them until they leave if not!

Attached: 1530124455609.jpg (739x446, 34K)

>mfw the civil war will actually be between antisemitic boomers and nigger hatin' millenials

The boomers defending the juden must go back to the_donald.

Trump keeps telling us to be "civil"... Civil war...?

Fuck 'em. Let them burn.

Attached: eoym7i61r8811.jpg (380x349, 40K)

Listen here kid, we arent the radical ones around here more like you little millenials and generations Zs just you wait sucker until one of you finally loses youe DAMN MINDS and starts gunnin people down like its the goddamn grand thief auto

>just you wait sucker until one of you finally loses youe DAMN MINDS and starts gunnin people down like its the goddamn grand thief auto
I know you only get your news through Fox, Gramps, but have you been paying any attention? One of yours has already done that today.

t.

Attached: zoomer4.gif (652x562, 626K)

Attached: be4953129db473f79c35fd2e249d0dcf268029de2fb43411f2fbd572f382a567-pol.png (968x634, 210K)

yeah and GUESS which damned idiots made him think like a damn clown? you fools and your damn propaganda thats who mark my words kid your generation will be much worse you kids alright are school shooters and dylan roof the church shooter

Gen X mothafucka
Okay Gramps. Take your Prozac tonight and continue to consume resources endlessly. Don't forget to kill the housing market!

found the boomer. kys

yeah yeah whatever kid remember to complain about your skyhigh wages and record unemplyment roles

Death to Boomers

Run them into the sea

Don't argue with them, just do this.

Braindead Boomer Begone!

You mean all those jobs we can't get because you shipped them to China to make a quick buck?

not true kid that was GEN X stop blaming all YOUR damn problems on other generations you only got YOURSELF to blame

Attached: 1538887345385.jpg (1216x937, 451K)

t. zoomer

Attached: 1503878064157.jpg (480x266, 20K)

Boomtard btfo

Attached: 26lgye.jpg (907x499, 95K)

>cancer killing Jow Forums
Well, excuuuuuse me!

Attached: 580-president-henry-b-eyring-rededicates-suva-fiji-temple-in-hou_16.jpg (580x299, 178K)

>PURGE the BOOMER threat

Attached: first_purge_cap.jpg (480x480, 42K)

I unironically agree with this, the amount of chritcuckery, "greatest ally" praise and "civic nationalism" threads skyrocketed after the election. This place sucks now due to boomers who found about the le epic 4chin hacker and decided their precious opinions have to be shared here of all places.

Zoomers and boomers can fuck off! Millennials are the real master race, we frustrate the Jews more than anyone. Just look how much anti-Millenial propaganda there is in the webosphere

Boomers are the muscle. We kind of actually need them.

Attached: Monster Energy Ultra Millers.png (624x951, 1.02M)

Boomers are fags
Gen X are people of action (as we saw today)
Millennials are pathetic
Zoomers need to be molded

I've seen more conservative and intelligent Zoomers than Millennials. Zoomers have promise to be a Great Generation

Jews hate Boomers because they VOTE Trump, and they see him as their biggest threat since Hitler

That's why Jews try to make Divide & Conquer between Boomers & Trump, Boomers & Young supporters of Trump

Lately since Trumps numbers have gone up in the Black community Jews are trying to instigate mutual racial attacks to divide Whites & Blacks even more

But they Main focus is to drive a wedge Trump & his Base, and Trump & potential new Voters

Attached: 1526246166169.jpg (813x788, 439K)

FUCK BOOMERS