So powerful

So powerful

Attached: A1337A41-2FED-473C-96A6-B0F142085E6F.jpg (1242x1782, 1.16M)

>why do we keep losing?
>what's making so many people turn to the right?
>I guess we'll never know!

Attached: euboomer.jpg (553x648, 99K)

this synagogue shooting will backfire also

no longer sad, or scared, I just want to get this shit over with

Perfect way to get moderates on board.

>PEOPLE ARE LOVING THIS DRAG QUEEN

“People are loving this x” is always the most insidious type of clickbait lead in used on the NPC

I thought it was "the internet blew up"

No because blowing up could have a negative connotation too. “People are loving” is asserting that you’re behind a specific thing/ trend and most everyone you know already loves this something and will probably be highly offended if you disagree because love is a very strong emotion, strong enough to warrant a whole article about how wonderful and beautiful it is.

That is actually kinda sexy. Would benefit from some kind of tits though.

>the resistance

they just can't resist themselves, can they?

Attached: IMG_1974.jpg (317x346, 24K)

>blowing up
It can also mean when the tranny ejaculates and squirts sperm anywhere.

t. Shemale expert

This thread needs a flag of Brazil commenting about how proud he is of his country's magnificient trannies.

I wasn't voting for Brazil's Donald Trump before, but now I'm going to fly over there and vote.

“Playing a silly dress up game is my way of saying fuck you to Bolsonaro.”

Attached: 95E556AB-6124-41E1-805F-D544D73CEA2E.jpg (431x450, 49K)

Lol why is Brazil somehow becoming relevant? Why can't we go back to them just being favela monkeys who kill and rape each other hourly? I mean they still do that, but can we just stop talking about one of the biggest shit holes on this planet?

That's actually a lie.

Don't they understand that sodomy causes visceral disgust for the vast majority of people? Even Stalin understood this, which is why he banned sodomy, because he understand that there would be a reactionary movement if he didn't. These people are just accelerating their collapse, which doesn't surprise me considering the suicide cult that most modern leftists are in.

Bolsonaro may actually make Brazil a place worth visiting. I’d have visited the bossa-nova Brazil of Brasil ‘66 which was under military dictatorship

and they said Finnish intellectuals didn't exist
i'll never believe their lies ever again

This is empowering

Attached: 1523916867982-b.jpg (589x589, 91K)

Bolsonaro might turn Brazil into a worthy ally for the new coalition of nationalist leaders against the globohomo.

Buffalo Beto?

sorry but 'bolsoboomer vs shemale left' is way better then America OC at the moment.

Attached: brazil in gif form.gif (360x414, 2M)

Go suck a dick, user.

You'll feel better by morning, cocksucker.

Fuck the Jews! Dumb fucking Jewish fucks! Stop stealing all my air.

>Cake on makeup
>Wear woman's clothes
>Drag queen
This is so offensive to our transgender community

> People are loving this Drag Queen
Communists aren't people and Pablo Vittar must be gassed.

it's funny because even gay brazils would rather be just safe as ordinary people, safe doing everyday shit, safe walking down the street and not getting robbed... you now, as opposed to be safe as a extra homo gay that is nothing else, but butt gay.

Is there any difference between this and hair metal culture XD Men playing the game of dress-up acting like girls lol

>AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

This too.

Well, I am not proud, but it is absolutely hilarious.

I live in a communist-voting household, go to a normie piece of shit schol, and have to hide my power level constantly, yet I never once ever heard about this subhuman before. It's clearly just another rich american pet project that has absolutely no impact in the real world.