Are you guys actually happy that 11 innocent people died today?

Attached: 1540688018040.jpg (808x500, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=49F44XryvLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but Netanyahu is.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

we all die one day

>Kikes
>People

define people

>Sat around and watched as a man mutilated a newborn baby boy.
>Innocent

Pick one, memeflag.

Attached: 1416453496598.png (491x491, 284K)

no

>people

Ooooy vey! Shut it down!

no one died. fake news

PART
AND
PARCEL

lol I don't care

Attached: 1540571763354.png (412x425, 284K)

They were literally mutilating a baby penis when it happened.

They call it a "ceremony".

Innocent my hairy ass

Trick question, I'm never happy

Attached: 1521001692882.jpg (319x331, 23K)

>innocent
>people

>innocent

Attached: 1406641986927.cached-700x437.jpg (700x437, 71K)

>innocent

Attached: 1530500003803.jpg (480x320, 31K)

Believe you, the people happiest about this are the -bergs and the -steins. They are gonna make a power play like never before, because backlashes against whites over the acts of one white man are normal, but any collective action by whites is holocaust 8.1

>innocent
>Jews
I'm guessing you're new here?

Attached: Screenshot_124.png (215x161, 82K)

no proof of their innocence or being people at all. matter of fact there's no proof for any dead either.

>11 dead
I didn't even see any ambulances show up.

Nobody died. False flag. If this was real we'd already have live video and dead kike names we could research.

Wow pure evil.
Fuck off moralist.

proof?

thats 274 innocent people to you antisemit

Honestly I really don't care, people die every day, unless they are in my circle of family/friends I will never really care.

Ask yourself do you care a bunch of Palestinians died the other day? If the answer is no, then obviously you feel the same way.

I just hope he got a few of the top Jews in that place. The younglings are being brainwashed by the older. Kids are innocent, even Jewish ones.

Birth Rate and Death Rate:
• 19 births/1,000 population
• 8 deaths/1,000 population
• 131.4 million births per year
• 55.3 million people die each year
• 360,000 births per day
• 151,600 people die each day
>b..but those 11 jews matter more than the 151589 other people that died that day.
• 15,000 births each hour
• 6,316 people die each hour

nobody died

people need to die to live
you're next.

Attached: 1511064575150.png (403x471, 83K)

honestly I dont care, but that fact that there are less Jews in this world amuses me

No. It’s just a good reminder to stay armed at all times and prepare to defend yourself.

Attached: 09B6E36C-D6BE-4D69-8BF8-02E38AA5E51F.jpg (364x415, 39K)

no, it should've been more.

this

Only the left is happy about it. They get seratonin rushes every time there is a shooting in the media cycle, I mean this literally.

Actually I don't give a shit. If you feel hurt, watch this it will make you feel better:
youtube.com/watch?v=49F44XryvLg

>Are you guys actually happy that 11 innocent people died today?
I don't care.

You don't care about what is being done to the White race.

No. But the timing is pretty fucking obvious.

Attached: mightymen-monster.jpg (410x366, 32K)

No Jew is innocent.

kikes die every day b

Nobody cares.

Jews will happily use their own people's deaths to push their agenda. If anyone is happy, it's the Jewish leaders. They will milk this until there's nothing left.

I care as much about those dead kikes, as the Jews care about me and America.

Attached: 1535416411691.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

Pretty much this. They are on cloud nine today.

Uncle Yuri says we only need 10 or so more years.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Shlomo.

Today's shooting was a false flag carried out by your comrades in Isreal.

You kikes really don't know how to play the scam, do you?

Only 11?

No because it gives shitheels like you an opportunity to bitch, moan, and complain about guns, Trump or whatever else CNN tells you to be upset about.

One nutjob with a gun killed some people.
That's bad.
But 100,000,000 law-abiding gun owners didn't kill anyone and 99.99999% of them never will.

So shut the fuck up.

No

Yes. I would have had more feels if something happened to that dog.

Attached: stahp teasing.jpg (576x313, 34K)

No, I'm just used to the shootings and angry that this one is going to be used as a cudgel against my politics.

Part and parcel of living in a big city

>people

Why would anyone be happy about this shit. It's fucking horrible

I'm pissed it was only 11

go back to plebbit

Attached: 1469831789306.jpg (544x370, 77K)

Far more than 11 people died in the world today... Stop letting the kike media control your perspective.

nice try Schlomo
no kids died

Attached: 1364174485042.jpg (320x320, 74K)

Attached: Chris_Cantwell.jpg (1024x579, 51K)

you sound like you want people to be
no

Attached: 1515389679950.png (3000x1775, 888K)

No, but disappointed I feel a sad satisfaction as this wantonly evil event immediately brought to mind the names and faces of MANY Jews who got away with doing hideous, HIDEOUS and evil fucking things to me. It's sad and it's awful. But it's also karma, and a certain part of me was grimly satisfied watching them finally not get to fly away grinning wearing a Superman cape away from it for once.

I don't joke. Three names came to me instantly. Over the day about six more have come to mind. I wouldn't weep a tear if they had been in that room today.

That's the real tragedy and one Jews need to look into. They're no fucking angels at all.

>jews
>human being

lol

It's all staged, gtfo

>one-line writing prompt
>"you guys"
Never change, shills.

Just wish it was more

11 > 8

Attached: 1511266305047.jpg (345x431, 78K)

As a Jew, I must admit that not a single Jew died in the attack.

So when your fat single mother dies and you're left with nothing, you'll just blow it off, cuz like people die every day, we live in a society, rise up gamer, faggot

kek

Attached: 1474238800440.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

I wonder how many 'survivors' will come forward to tell their story to the mainstream media in exchange for shekels.

>innocent people
Fuck I knew the synagogue part was too good to be true.

Fuck off oven dodger

1. No one is innocent. Everyone deserves death. And death comes for us all, inevitably. Especially for boomers.
2. They were literally in the middle of mutilating the genitals of an infant.
3. They support the alien invader caravans.
4. No emotion is accidental. Gonna green text this shit:
>ANYONE WHO HATES, HATES WITH GOOD REASON.
>no one just randomly hates for no reason. You might not think the hater’s reason is sound, but that is likely because you benefited from or at least were not personally stomped on by that reason.

>Are you guys actually happy that 11 innocent chosen people died today, Goy?

Probably newfag

Yup. It’s accelerating.

Other than a few shitheads, Do you see many people celebrating?
3/10 troll harder newfag.

Fatalism is one of the more interesting justifications for this shooting that I've seen on Jow Forums. Another related one is "well, we're going to be called nazis whether we condemn this or not, so we might as well cheer him on."

What is it about a fatalism that makes it such an appealing justification for mass killings?

Attached: wizard.jpg (736x1094, 114K)

If you call people removing childrens foreskins without consent "innocent" then sure

>chosen

Attached: 1526182788495.gif (424x318, 651K)

Show me niggers, kikes, spics, etc. upset about what's happening in South Africa then we'll talk.
Pro-tip: you can't.

>performing jewish ritual circumcision, abusing a child
>"innocent"

Your salty jew tears bring great joy to my heart.

Attached: merchant-jew-reeeee.jpg (104x125, 3K)

>11 innocent people
>11 innocent
>11 people

>jews
>innocent
Pick one and only one kike

>kikes
>people
Yes

To tell you the absolute objective truth: I don't give a shit. This whole thing is just an entertaining happening to me.

1. Kill yourself
2. Hardcore nofap culture that leads to great success while you waste away in /gif/ - Can't reconcile these two buttons - "Jews are only in it for their own!" "OMG JEWS ARE MUTILATING THEIR OWN BABIES CONSTANTLY THATS SO WRONG TO DO THAT TO A JEW!"
3. Who does? THose individuals there that you never met? You magically psychically know their beliefs, but you hate jews who claim to magically psychically know all goy beliefs? Do you know what hypocrisy is?
4. EVERYONE WHO HATES HATES WITH GOOD REASON! NO ONE HAS EVER HATED ANYONE WITH BAD REASON! So those rabbis who hate goys are alright with you? Of course they are. You share the same slimey spirit, not of a greater people, just you, as individuals, genuine human garbage.

You need to commit suicide. You are nothing but puke on the Earth. You, not your people, not this people, I'm talking to _you_, faggot.

People who are happy about this are fucked up.
Satire, shitposts, and generally fucking around... it's all fun 'n games until somebody loses a foreskin.
Oh, shit. Look what you've done to me, Jow Forums.

No, so just chop his head off.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520261165025.jpg (960x804, 67K)

Attached: 1525212672256.png (445x265, 111K)

Yes.

You haven't experienced great joy in your heart since you were a very young child, and you know it, you rotten worthless little caricature of a rabbi. Your cursed life is in for another round of curse. Praise Kek. Kill yourself.

That's not a justification. The justification is that it produces dead Jews.
The fatalism relates to the consequences and byproducts, the dead Jews in a vacuum are great.

i don't care, but i'm happy something happened. nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1536657881523.gif (540x303, 2.91M)

yeah a bit of a happening. Wonder what pol was like when it broke.

No