Do you still support Trump?

Do you still support Trump?

Attached: 1200px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait_(cropped).jpg (1200x1655, 583K)

leftists haven't been put in camps yet - so, yes

yes

Sure, he's the means to an end

100%, and the fact that you have to keep asking that question instead of telling me why I should vote for democrats is why you're going to get killed in 2018 and destroyed in 2020

Attached: 1532299895600.jpg (719x720, 87K)

>One billion Muslims
>Twelve million jews

Attached: 1540595910719.jpg (2835x1860, 418K)

Yes. He can fellates kikes all he wants but it's his actions I'm looking at, and they're fine. He's ourguy so long as he keeps fighting the media and keeps the neocons from another war middle east
Bringing back jobs/better trade deals are a bonus.

yes

Of course. I doubt he's gonna take away free speech.

yes, for the time being

I do, but we cant let this guy get access to the nuclear football.

(seriously, today's Trumps twitter is Israel, with Jared Kushner writing tweets for him)

I'm not American so what i think doesn't mean shit but the mans comedy fucking gold and he pisses off all the right people. He can't do any wrong in my eyes

Attached: 1539678388278.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

After years of being a proud republican, I can't stand all of this antisemitism, bigotry and violence against minorities and muslims. That's why I'll ve voting Blue this November, I can no longer be a Magapede.
#BlueWave

oh, fuck how do i delete my comment or change flag?

sad

haha

Trump is not at fault here, the deep state need to be destroyed.

I never supported Trump. But I do think he is a great comedian. And probably the best troll in the entire universe.

Yes

Isn't that the lgbt flag? Seems about right to me

it's the best we're going to get so... I guess.

he's doing even better than i thought, so of course i do.

It's ok. We know. Let's just all have a laugh and we can go back to the routine in another thread.

Don't take it too hard user we all make mistakes

twelve million - 8

Fuckin A Right.

Unironically the best president we've had since Nixon. Whether that means he's good, or everyone else was shit, I'll let you decide.

Funny as hell, too.

12,000,000 minus 8 and checked

1000 % yes

Attached: 1482162242187.png (300x366, 218K)

As a zionist reformer Trump has a lot of potential to keep the west from melting down into civil war as a result of zionist treason and a publicly celebrated plan to demographically genocide europeans

>still
Implying I ever did.

Attached: 7398456783465.jpg (720x900, 41K)

I'm French so I don't really support him.
He's the president of the USA.
He has been elected and therefore needs to be treated as such, whether we like it or not.

I'm more concerned about our joke of a (((president))), the cuck niggerlover macron. he needs to get guillotined

His tariffs suck. Hurting economy. No end game in sight

it's okay, the democrats will let you vote anyway

I wish you guys still did that. There're a lot of kikes in your govt that need to be about 10 inches shorter.

What a stupid fucking question.

Attached: 28655E4E-205F-4DE1-A854-325FD6D8FCDF.png (450x365, 128K)

How can I not? He exceeded my expectations.

checked

Nah I don't really support dems. But the truth is; Trump is Planning to visit this Country soon, and in some colleges lefties are giving some fliers (nobody takes them serious anyway) about ; Reject Trump, Reject Facism, muh minorities, etc. I searched trough their website and yes... You're right, Soros tentacles are trying to get even here. He's paying shills to "resist "or oppose trump visit here. Not kidding. But as soon as trump leaves the same day, everything will be back to normal

about 50%

he's playing a very dangerous game by stringing along his supporters though and if he continues down this path of promising but never delivering.

What did he do this time anyway?

who?

No way. Just as the number of christian zionists was diminishing he comes along and starts the trend of secular right wing zionism and doubles down on the wars for israel. Trillions of dollars for jewish wars. And don't forget that jews consider the US army to be edomite slaves destined to serve their interests.

TAS of this board

SOON.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 16K)

>one-line writing prompt
>canvassing
I still sage shills.

Jews created the migrant crisis as a means of changing public perception of "brown people". They knew it would cause friction which would lead to the rise of populism. Being as crafty as they are, they instilled jew friendly populists in key countries to galvanize the public. Donald Trump is the American Zionist friendly populist. They will remove illegals from america but america will never be free from the Israeli yoke. This is why places like r/thedonald are ok with anti Muslim anti illegal posts but deathly afraid of any type of anti antisemitism. Most Jow Forumsocks have not been able to figure this out because they presume that the kalergi plan is the most likely scenario. This is simply not the case. After the Six-Day war, the Jews realized that they could use the west as a means to expand their fatherland Israel. 9/11 was coordinated through mossad as a means of forcing the united states into an indefinite war in the middle east. The migrant crisis will serve as a means of changing public opinion on concepts like deportation and humanitarian values. The Jews will use this change in European perception to liquidate the Palestinians and any other non Jewish tribe that threatens the Jew.

TLDR: The Jew has created both the fire and the fireman for you.

Attached: 1410143284520s.jpg (208x249, 9K)

Okay, that's *almost* funny.
T. elder, church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints

Attached: 40-funny-mormon-memes-23.jpg (397x398, 59K)

Support your president burgers, he's the last stand of free, white America before the inevitable takeover.

NOPE!

Attached: TrumpBow.jpg (508x438, 41K)

Checked, I do but I'm getting tired of being lied to. I want my fucking wall. Where's the FISA declas? And don't even get me started on his sucking Israel's cock.

Attached: 1539371469934.png (240x234, 28K)

NO!
DEATH penalty FOR ANTISEMITISM
Antichrist confirmed

SpBp, you get to work on the maple tree farms after we rake the rest into the sea.

Attached: leafland.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>implying i ever supported trump

This basically. What stupid question, OP.