Gab blamed for synagogue shooting, kicked off PayPal

If you don't have a problem with this then you're waving free speech goodbye.
rt.com/usa/442450-gab-blamed-synagogue-shooting/

Attached: 5bd4f2f5dda4c838058b4590.png (900x506, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ll8TgJBVQc
youtube.com/watch?v=LjGy2G8USi8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if Trump is ok with it, then i am too

Attached: 1540038054791.png (264x237, 22K)

Buy bitcoin faṃ and hold on tight

>Gun Manufacturer blamed for shooting.

Does the FBI use GAB or something?

I don't care because they shouldn't be using PayPal to begin with. This shit happens all the time. PayPal freezes the accounts of charities for fucks sake. Stop using that shit.

and twitter will never be shut down by a payment processor when one of them goes on a shooting spree because dey good goys dey dindu nuffin

We need to summon the spirit of anti-google free speech
youtube.com/watch?v=5ll8TgJBVQc

I told Adrew I think that's the name of Gab founder back in August to get his own server. He's going to be blacklisted next and will be offline 100% what an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LjGy2G8USi8

Attached: treeoflifefalseflag.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

Every Nazi yesterday
>Gosh can't wait for the race war, gonna gas those kikes so good
Every Nazi today
>Violence is not the answer!
>Wow! Poor helpless Jewish victims!
>The shooter was clearly a falseflagging israeli agent

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Well that's the last time I voluntarily use Jewpal to pay for something.

what are some alternatives? not disagreeing.

>haha so fashy!
>fashwave!
>omg new murdoch murdoch! so fashy!
>that's hella fash!
>ooh give me the fashy haircut!
>Fascism will win, drumpftards!

>AGGGGHHH FASCISTS WONT LET ME DEHUMANIZE PEOPLE DURING AN EXTREMELY TENSE AND PIVOTAL MOMENT IN SOCIEETTYYYY THATS SO FASCIST :(

Jews are the real nazis.

Depends on what you're talking about. They're a business, they should have a real payment processor. At the very least something like Stripe.

paypal btfo! recovery impossible, FUBAR'd by Bruce's epic missile of wokeness!

Yeah its fucking retarded as shit. Just opportunistic attack on a competitor of big tech.
There needs to be a global spotlight thrown on the double standard that allows multiple shooters to have facebook and twitter profiles but apparently a gab profile is too much to take.

Let's sperging out but shooting more churches.

This country died when segregation ended at gunpoint.

Thank god we at least, AT LEAST, have a bitter cynical loser like you to wax whimpering tears of defeatism and failure. Time to make a sad bwack pill fwred ;_;

>Everyone's a nazi
>Damn, those nazi sure are hypocrites

Thats not the point, Gab is more free speech than other social media platforms once they have deplatformed Gab how long do you think it will take for them to come after pol?

Attached: 1532725978729.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

Wrong. I don't care about it. It won't matter much. Like Dylann Roof, he picked insignificant targets. Had he killed someone like Tim Wise, I would very proudly endorse it. Evil anti-whites deserve the worst. Those victims were likely in support of the sick 'progressive' shit happening in this country and elsewhere, so it's probably a good thing that they're dead. Like I said, I don't care. I'm not thrilled about it, but I don't hate that he did it. It won't affect the elections or anything else. If anything, it may have a positive effect.

Don't do Twitter or kikebook and donated to gab once during election. This is not good, at all. That Brad pascale guy needs to force a Twitter migration with trumps twitter being worth like $3 billion alone.

Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum. Anything. Use gold bullion or silver or fucking rocks if you don't like crypto. JUST STOP USING TRADITIONAL BANKING SYSTEMS.
Stop using the judens banking system. They WILL fuck you until you're broke and dead.

Attached: deeYJER.png (1280x409, 293K)

Quality post DESU.

Wut do if I sold during the Christmas rush? Buy ltc?

Explain why

you're all over the place, retard.

To think gab backstabbed and censored their users to avoid this very moment. Pottery

Attached: JustDesserts-LCKC-EN-UR-1E.png (480x698, 647K)

I dont care about gab because its already law that companies like twitter and facebook be forced to allow free speech, its just not enforced yet

Don't forget enough raw material to make ammo and firearms components, also the equipment and knowledge to do so. Then go for the gold meme

The shooter and mail bomber were also both on facebook and twitter. the kikes are using any bullshit excuse to push their agenda and they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

You dont understand the concept of free speech.

>Warning post about jidf
>Israel flag
I really don't know who is jewing who anymore.

Neither do you faggot

Tnx senpai ,gotta keep (((them))) on their toes

Attached: palestine-gaza-sderot-netiv_ha_asara-3509.jpg (700x525, 99K)

If that's how it is now, if any employee of twitter, facebook, or google commits any crime Trump should order those companies' water, power, sewer, garbage, and banking services be indefinitely suspended.

What about it?

Are Jow Forums the genuine liberals now?

Attached: lusstkstysyttj.png (1296x545, 474K)

Attached: DqjaW37XgAAwGkw.jpg:large.jpg (2048x602, 178K)

This is the only good thing about crypto

How retarded are you or are you drunk?

Facebook and Twitter will fall inline with any 'hate speech', Gab is based more on free speech that's why they are going to go at them so hard. Chans will be next.

> GAB will be shut down

> All firearms will be forbidden

> Free speech will be restricted further

> TRUMP will be replaced by a Democrat in 2020, that will FLOOD the US with shitskins, European-style

Just wait.

Attached: 1462396693001.gif (494x332, 164K)

The caliber of play you guys bring to the table....the glowniggers are just trained monkeys at keyboards in comparison

lol how are those optics working out for you gab?

>Gab comes out hard against lolicon
>Paypal shuts down Gab's accounts
Interesting ...

Did that bomber man send shit in the mail? Guess the US Postal Service needs to have its accounts frozen for providing such a dangerous platform to exist.

How could I forget, thanks user.
Also food supplies and water filters while you're at it. You never know if your town will turn into Flint, MI during a crisis.

They have their uses

Interesting

>water filters
>He doesn't know how to make his own

>What is the reason Kavanaugh was made a priority and fought so hard for.

In historical enlightenment moralist terms pol has never not been "liberalist".
Meanwhile modern liberalism/liberals are fucking cancer and are a parody extreme of "far right", which to them is usually what their grandparents probably were (i.e. relatively normal, traditional)

I'll never make it

$6,000/share. Fuck you!

>using Goy.NPC

Attached: punch_1659282i.jpg (620x423, 63K)

Gab doesn't believe in free speech and is not a free speech platform.

They banned accounts that posted Lolicon. I don't like lolicon or hentai, but by them banning something, simply because they don't like it, they lost all moral high ground and any claims of free speech platform. Fuck em.

Bitcoin is divisible. You can buy 0.1 share or 0.01 share(about 64$), or even lower.

>glowniggers are nazis

Crypto has been following the stock market and falling every day. Hell, it's been falling every day for months before the market was losing 500+.

Stormfags shit on every platform they are given and actively work to undermine and destroy them

I don't care if they're banned from the internet as a whole, I'm done defending these mentally ill retards.

>flag
Based post.

Don't be a fucking retard.

Without Stormfaggots on the internet, that makes you the stormfaggot, faggot.

Paypalsucks dot commercial

Lets ban MAGApedes from the internet
Lets ban republicans from the internet

You see how that works?

this is too real for me m8

Attached: is there a reason for this.jpg (436x436, 31K)

germbro should know, that's basically his current reality

Who needs government fascism when your useless idiot drones will do it with their own corporations?

Gab is basically stormfont. Its just full of white supremacist who talk about jews and blacks all day long. There is zero normie population. How do you redpill in a circlejerk environment.

What? Crypto had a huge correction and has been on a downturn since December. while stocks were going sky high, crypto already stablilized. The stock market didnt correct until months later.

Besides, the price isn't the point. its to escape the clutches of paypal and visa.

>no dude you need to die on the hill of these subversive retards who constantly attack you and commit murder so your enemies can smear you even more

No. Fuck stormfags.

Thank you. Still, all Jews must be removed from American soil.

Attached: 890E0B20-6F7B-4721-A797-9CAB76D75620.jpg (327x515, 73K)

>d-dont tread on me!
>ok you can tread just a bunch :P

If you are using crypto as a form of currency speculation you are a retard anyways. Anyone using crypto for processing payments is immediately converting Fiat so this is irrelevant

The Trump admin needs to break apart these trusts ASAP with antitrust lawsuits. Hell, its getting to the point where the power company will shut off mains power to your house soon. Sorry, wrong political opinion. No municipal water for you.

What is it going to take for people to wake the fuck up to this and pressure the government into action. Ring your damned local and state representatives!

Libertarians are subversive faggots just like you. Go shill for open borders more you gayass snake.

Ir's OK with me. Free market is always right! Gab just needs to make their own free market alternative to PayPal. Problem solved!

Attached: ancap ball.png (547x402, 66K)

There is a lefty Gab, MAGApede Gab, everything you find on Twitter you find on Gab.
If you move in the stormfront circle then thats what you see. Social media are like bubbles.

Attached: w6bl0yeopsd11.jpg (1500x1878, 2.47M)

he was making fun of libertarians you retard, the libertarian party with its open borders bullshit isn't the only fucking libertarianism. read hoppe

they should ban Verizon because the guy used his cell to spread hate

2 minutes 1 seconds exactly after main post
>1 post etc
gab must have known they were gonna be the next on the chopping block
it was a clusterfuck but still deserved its freedom of speech

I remember reading on slashdot years ago that companies were trying to basically hve a censored internet

I didn't believe it at the time, I didn't see how it would be possible.

How wrong I was

Exactly, we've seen how they went after Andrew Anglin and Gab would be a bigger hit.
Also, as for the man on the street, the man who says 'unpopular' things there is no need to shut his water off, he can't pay if he has got a job and never will get a job because his social media posts have been flagged.

Great post, Yair!

Attached: 8wshvbp6u8bz.jpg (800x522, 138K)

this. we libertarians support this free enterprise determining how it wants to run its business free of government intervention.

Attached: 1525390164478.png (499x473, 365K)

Gab is kill. Wanted to sign up to look around and promote my Pickup Artist Bible book.

Attached: gab is kill.jpg (1183x695, 93K)

>gab.com

Not sure why I even thought this was funny but here's a (you)

Attached: cat kek.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Same here, they have been getting huge amounts of traffic all day and infested with bots.

Go ahead, explain why you're wrong

Gab is being DDOS'ed right now.

Stripe kicked them off last month.

Yep, has been all day. Can't think why or who would benefit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 02.32.19.png (418x247, 22K)

Read that as "Gabe".

Attached: Gabe_Newell.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

ifnwhen they come back, I'm going to go "Pro" on Gab. They are going to need support.

It begins. Picture related.

Attached: Nigger tits.png (596x206, 47K)

based

Trump sucks KIKE DICK
He would not be ok with this.

Fuck trump. Unlike you liberal NPCs, our opinions arent restricted to what the elite approve of.

KYS

Attached: trump israel.jpg (620x412, 20K)