Hold on to your hats

You think it's over?
It's just begun.
How do you control the masses, timelines, narratives?
Where is all the internet data held?
What Is Cern?
When you have an eagle eye machine, is shia enough to save the world?

home.cern/about/updates/2018/10/final-lap-lhc-track-protons-2018
>However, this does not mean that the LHC runs are finished for this year. The show will go on for four more weeks, during which time the collider will master another kind of particle, lead ions (lead atoms that have been ionised, meaning they have had their electrons removed). After a few days of machine tests, the teams will inject these heavy ions, a run which have been prepared over recent months in the injectors. The collisions of lead ions allow studies to be conducted on quark-gluon plasma, a state of matter that is thought to have existed a few millionths of a second after the Big Bang.

They are pumping black goo or antimatter into this world through chemtrails, and radio frequencies.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=az1-oLmxhHQ

Any chance these events or shift in timeline/ narrative are affected by the huge amounts of energy this machine is creating?

Attached: Obama-Administration-SG1.jpg (540x405, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU&t=654s
stillnessinthestorm.com/2015/11/major-cern-explosion-whistleblower/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMQC2q8NAc
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/op-ed/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/amp/
unsealed.org/2017/07/amazing-discovery-blood-moons-were.html?m=1
home.cern/topics/birth-web
forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/11/30/could-dark-matter-be-powering-the-emdrive/#22f4ce4d2c47
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gotthard tunnel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
I pet goat II
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
Symmetry
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

Attached: cern-tower-abylon-trust-vatican-citi-cos-news-anism-coffee-12929063.png (500x647, 202K)

>Any chance these events or shift in timeline/ narrative are affected by the huge amounts of energy this machine is creating?
Assuming they're telling the truth about what the LHC does? No. The LHC is not even an ant's firecracker compared to the forces of universe-bending proportions.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/

You don't think they could of shifted us into another dimension with the help of d waves Quantum computing, one more hectic

i always give a cern thread a bump

D wave isnt gonna do that. The fear with D wave is that Google/NSAniggers have an AI built in quantum that can actually process all the data in the world as well as break all current encryption

Thank you user, I feel blessed to have had the support, and help of other anons.

I really think we changed the world in 2015

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 22K)

Exactly. Cern needs the algorthims to know how much energy to keep a specific quantum black hole open Georgy rose says it his self.

"we can go into other timelines and take resources and bring them back"

"it's like an alter to an alien god"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU&t=654s

About 10 min mark

What happened back then?

so who is shifting? Is it all of us? how come most people don't notice the timeline differences? Is it just individuals who would have died in an old timeline shifting to an alternative timeline where they are still alive?

Gamergate, biggest Dow drop in a week, we decoded all the economist covers, got trump elected, people started worshiping Kek, meme magic. What didn't happen in 2015. Proved the shemetah to be true with a economic collapse every 7 Yeats with 2015 being the 7x7 year one. Or the last one. All the blood moons.

Not to mention brought Mandela effect to the forefront.

>the Virgin Godwin's Law vs. The Chad Stargate Reference

Attached: 1531948085661.jpg (480x342, 21K)

holy shit that's interesting

I didn't think he'd just up and say it.

Oh I thought there was something with the Collider I know about that stuff thanks though.

Go on YouTube type cern 2014, then cern 2015.

You can tell right away the difference

Plus in 2015 they were firing lead ions which they are doing again now to create stranglets or quark gluing concentrate which I think they are arosolizing it at the cloud on site at cern

so uhhhhhh how often do we switch timelines?

So it went from informational videos to portal theories? How do you get your info on cern anyway?

It's a constant, ongoing process. There are no "points", that's just a matter of perspective.

Still wonder if this really happened:
stillnessinthestorm.com/2015/11/major-cern-explosion-whistleblower/

End times matrix, but funny enough they got there stuff from my thread.

Honestly god led me on a crazy path and I connected Cern to the old tower of Babel. The rest is history.

the elite are trying to get us out of the simulation, why are you against them?

Oh shit so is cern a portal to heaven the same way the tower was supposed to reach heaven? Why do they keep trying to spit in the face of God.

Pretty crazy.

I often wonder if the world ended in 2012, bit Cern keeps finding new timelines to give them just a bit more time.

Also tomorrow land is a great Cern refrence
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMQC2q8NAc

bump

Kinda more like to Saturn to bring the banished ones back. Old fallen angels

Power just went out spooky.

Attached: saturnhexag002.jpg (850x600, 103K)

MY Pet Goat, My Pet Goat, See how it runs, See how it runs, they all fell out of the waterspout, he ran right up and stomped them all out, before there was light and now it's all out, My Pet Goat, My Pet Goat

Attached: petgoat.jpg (333x500, 39K)

Banished ones?

I just clicked back to this thread from reading about Tomorrowland - the movie (haven't seen) and the Disney concept stuff. I got there from reading about Sir Isaac Newton's prophecy about something big happening on Sept 23, 2015... Weird. But nowhere near as weird as my 2015 was, holy shit... Stuff referred to in my first post in this thread mostly happened in 2015 and I posted that before you wrote "we changed the world in 2015", which tripped me out a bit lol... Um, yeah. Whew. Don't want to get too into all of it here, typically...

Lucifer fell with 100,000 angels. Think old gods Zeus, Shiva, cernnous, ect.

Revelation 9:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/op-ed/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/amp/

>many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Rev 9.12
9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Well that's news to me. I sure wish in all my years of church going they had made a point to talk about these sorts of things instead of arbitrary analysis of random verses.

>happening on Sept 23, 2015
Exactly the blood moons
unsealed.org/2017/07/amazing-discovery-blood-moons-were.html?m=1

Attached: blood-moon-tetrad-2014-2015.jpg (660x330, 19K)

It's pretty crazy how far in revelation we are.

Damascus ruins heap. All the army's will gather to Syria.

Damn I was hoping Revelation wouldn't happen and we could go explore other planets.

>equating Stargate to these fucks
Blasphemous

So what's the age of Aquarius?

Obama is still high on my list even if he's in hiding.
Says he was Christian, worshiped the Muslims, but really is a satanist. Explain that.

My guess
Obama-antichrist
Pope- false prophet
Hillary-whore of baybolon

Attached: Obama-horns-pope.jpg (796x512, 201K)

The new age we came into, the age of the fisherman.

A common position expressed by many astrologers sees the Age of Aquarius as that time when humanity takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage, with the destiny of humanity being the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness, and that some people will experience mental enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world.[11]

Nobody says we came from monkeys you fucking retard. Your god is as likely to exist as every other god by the way

Except my god loves me back unconditional.

My king is king of kings, I wonder if you know him.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7dNTpk20uA

KEK in Goa'uld means death.

The bible really does never deny that there could be other gods it only really says that the christian God is the true god. Most christians don't see it that way though.

THIS IS IT, OH MY GOD I CAN SEE IT

Attached: 666666666666666.gif (372x200, 3.3M)

>where is all the data on the internet held
If it was up your ass you would know where it was.

BUMP for truth!

Good one? Actually a bunch of huge servers.

home.cern/topics/birth-web

The only thing in the post that is true is the dark matter pump. They admit that they do it and have no idea where the escaped black matter goes. It even alarms them but hey dark matter is super powerful stuff so oh well.In fact so much goes missing that the major problem they have is actually storing the stuff.

forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/11/30/could-dark-matter-be-powering-the-emdrive/#22f4ce4d2c47

It’s stored in various servers all over the world. Your computer is storing some of it if you aren’t a complete degenerate.

whao I never thought about it like that before...
the intelligence of this brit is amazing...

There are others. He admits he is jealous. And rightfully so. The libs are feeling it hard. They made a creation (ai) and it’s not doing what they want it to. Could you imagine how pissed off that would make you?

This meme again.
>muh CERN timeline shifts
If only you knew that your expected observation creates your experienced reality.
In this way you are trapped in an existence where CERN truly does control your experience.
>because you expect them to
Giving up this much free will lulz
I used to think I needed to help humanity, but yall dont want to be helped. You want to be controlled by externally perceived forces because taking ownership of your failures would mean sacrificing your pride.
>you are literally Satan
Enjoy being an eternal slave.
>How to get off the CERN ride
What comes before the particle
What particle creates the particle
What creates the particle particle
What causes that to come before that
>idk user
Yeah, neither do they.
Thus the unknown cause will infinitely remain unknown until you assign a cause to it.
Keep on assigning causes that disempower you.
Cuz that seems to be creating a wonderful experience for you all.

Mark this. There is a alternative periodic table. Each element as we know it can be configured internally. There are then a multitude of variations of each element then.

We are beginning to master creating the versions and then isolating.... Essentially purifying the element version.

So what? With the purified versions we have been able to make the stable version of super heavy elements. 200, 300+ if thought of on the traditional periodic table.

You can't begin to comprehend the energy forces these elements can unleash.

These are our next steps. The super tiny barely able to be registered phenomena of cern are a half dozen steps down the road. None of it will make any sense until the initial steps are done.

I would be livid just like when I'm playing strategy games and a unit goes of and does retarded stuff without me telling it to.

if it needed anymore proof is board is full of pathetic imbecils, here we go. you guys are beyond help. just off yourself you stupid hillibillies.

Closer than you think.
We're on to Penta quarks

>you are literally Satan
Stopped reading there

> if it needed anymore proof is board is
Yeah people like you post here. Go back to /b/

Do all Krauts hate curiosity?

this board is*

>hurr durr you made a typo

kill yourself redneck before CERN is makign you all into trannies or something

Part 3!!! Of Based-Bellagio's ground breaking Mini-saga.
>part 1 was the ground floor, intro to the meme and the history
>part 2 was the radical conspiracy theories behind the meme
>part 3 is the grand Montage of CIAniggery, MKULTRA techniques that MAKE you a NPC

The NPC meme terrifies the establishment because THEY treat us as NPC goyim.

The CIA can reprogram and make you a NPC with drugs, movies, shock treatment, torture and many other methods..
Part 3
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

YouTube is censoring NPC videos and Accounts!
Yet the Jews will say SOROS made it.... ,,.,,.

Spoiler: This is complete pseudo-science. They're scamming the world for easy money.

>makign
> ma kign
>my king

>black goo

Attached: kojimaknows.png (506x352, 143K)

another while i read