THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

why is Jow Forums still a thing?

Think of all of the pressure that has been exerted to sanitize social media of free thought and wrong think.

I find it hard to believe that HiroshiMoot would not have faced considerable pressure to shut us down UNLESS we served a specific purpose sanctioned by TPTB.

We all know it is monitored. I would just like to know whos interests we are inadvertently serving. I feel like this place is a social engineering laboratory and we are the unwitting Guinea pigs. We are not in charge here. I truly believe that this entire board is some type of psychological operation. Who is pulling the strings here and for what purpose?

Attached: 1537790170173.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YJg02ivYzSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why is Jow Forums still a thing?
protected.
;)

>protected
by whom?

The other forums only censor shit for adbux

how do you not know? they have us all in one place. why would they scatter us? here they can test us like rats in a lab. every day they introduce new memes to try to subvert our free thinking and push us into boxes fit for introduction into the blind consumerist machine.

Mook gets sheckles from glowniggers and he lets them fap to our lewd posts and maybe save a few screenshots when an actual nutjob shows up here

This hivemind will be the only counter balance to the inevitable AI

Totally agree, they need opposition. Controlled opposition. Stuff gets done here. Perhaps?

you really don't think that jewgle, fagbook, and twatter are trying to engineer the parameters of acceptable discourse?

Meaning that if they want to cause a ruckus, they can have their shills use this board, possibly. And a scapegoat.

the jews

what type of personality are they trying to mass produce here? Who are we serving?

None in particular, just freedom. It's called "Politically Incorrect", not "The Daily Goose-Step." We get many from various views, even radical lefties.

Attached: 1424943249499.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

I come to Jow Forums for reasons other than just only Jow Forums. If Jow Forums has become co-opted to serve a purpoe, if I still get to post on my other boards about my interests in the meantime, then I'm alright with that.

>what is a vent

The next question is what is the backup when/if Jow Forums gets deleted? Infinitychan or somewhere else?

Exactly what the media said about the guy who went on a killing spree today. Making that embodiment, so that the regular people have a clear opposition.
>Go to Jow Forums and become a white supremacist
>Ohnoes, I don't want that! Even if I could've become redpilled.
They're mixing signals with noise that way. And also, their bond becomes stronger in the face of "someone else" that's natural, studies show that.

Trump
FBI
DOJ

All of them protect Jow Forums and they know that the zionists love flooding this place and laying blame on regular people for their real world false flags.

>who is pulling the strings here

Human collective conscious

>why is Jow Forums still a thing?

Because we elect Presidents and we'll do it again. Jow Forums, like /b/, has a new kind of power. Dispersed, amorphous, capable and ingenious. We span the globe. Some of us are bots. One day we may have AIanons. (Wouldn't THAT be some weaponized autism?) We like what we like, we hate what we hate, and WE ARE HERE FOR THE LULZ. No one can order us about. We have no collective master. If Hiroshimoot got nuked today we'd regroup elsewhere.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We REALLY like being dicks, but sometimes we act with great kindness.
We can and will turn on anyone who takes us for granted.

I agree that Jow Forums is not monolithic. It has a wide range of opinions and any consensus opinions are ephemeral shifting like sands in the tide. There is, however, a unique culture here that seems to attract certain personality types. These people are then molded, to one degree or another by the hive mind.

My question is whether the hive mind is organic or engineered? It is not so obvious to me that it is merely freedom, as you say, at work here.

to be fair I don't think it's controlled, the beauty of Jow Forums is that you can say anything. Even if that makes it abit rough around the edges.
But they're trying hard by having a buttload of shills here

1st Amendment

Attached: laughs in american.jpg (374x378, 29K)

This is the arena in which we the shiposters do battle with glow in the dark CIA niggers.

Attached: 1537666397690.png (774x809, 606K)

>we REALLY like big dicks
Speak for yourself, user

Attached: IMG_20181026_123322.jpg (700x646, 47K)

Because they truly don’t see this board as a threat. They are arrogant. After all how can they spend billions for their causes and loose to a board of neckbearded rejects? The thought is too embarrassing to entertain. They still honestly think it was the Russians that won trump the election.

Y'know it's hard to say whether the hive mind is organic or engineered, but as you say, they're controlling all social media with iron clutches, so it would be weird to not do the same thing here. Social media is the new TV, as TV is an old(er) form of indoctrinating the masses.
Jow Forums is hardly exempt from this. But as to how, we're definitely supposed to be the scary opposition. Consider us similar to ISIS, at least in the eyes of the general public.

As you well know, at best, it only protects us from government censorship of speech. Jow Forums is a private platform. Why would Hiro endure all of the headaches, subpoenas, and pressures that arise from Jow Forums. Even the threat of civil lawsuits hangs over his head. If he endures it because he makes money selling our data, who is he selling it to and why do they want it? It is virtually useless for commercial purposes.

>they don't have programs that gather our data already
user, they know what words you erase, what posts you click at and lurk, which posts you read and what reaction you have to them.
The NSA have mountains full of supercomputers, and our latest technology is a couple years behind what they have,
They know very well how to manipulate people, that's their job.

>we're definitely supposed to be the scary opposition

this implies that the culture is not organic and is being honed and crafted to serve a purpose or someone's agenda

I mean yeah they've been coopted by USG intelligence to some degree but it's all about money at the end of the day (and which is kinda why USG is pressuring them in that direction in the first place)

Because Jow Forums is a Jewish psy op

well, since they can gather and use the data without paying Hiro, it just begs the question as to who is purchasing the data from Hiro.

He has a history of selling user data. If he is no longer selling user data then how is he making money or even covering the expenses of this site? It certainly isn't from banner ads that most users block. It certainly isn't from 4fag passes.

This. It was over a long time ago. If I want to say niggers are genetically less likely to be intelligent or Jews are likely to subvert nations and gulag me, so be it. It's not like I'm running for office.

nono not necessarily, it's just made to look that way, like how Trump is seen as Hitler by some and a capable, reasonable leader by others. It's all about how you describe him, and what authority figure does the describing.
I do believe that there's bigotry on this board but if that's organic or not is just a conjecture.

It was a happy accident that formed something worthwhile enough for others to exploit.
I figure we are an FBI/CIA-sanctioned containment board.

^ this
and the shills are here, but since there are no power figures, they don't have any real power so they just become shitposters

Jow Forums really gives me a tavistock vibe sometimes

You just gave me something new to look into actually, so thanks for that user.
I'm off, peace

The unique cultural hive-mind is snark; the ability to take it and dish it. Those who perceive us as flippant monsters haven't passed the great filter that sifts the thinking from the unthinking.

Attached: 1533177383565.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

>Trump is seen as Hitler by some and a capable, reasonable leader by others.
Nah, it's more simple than that—supporters are mainly reasonable & the opposition is bat-shit insane.

voat is still up but i guess it could serve the same purpose.

does seem strange how they seem to have unlimited reach aside from a handful of smaller sites

we are the sealed indictments

Satan.
For your ultimate destruction.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1179, 1.1M)

This has been my fear since 2015 too, they would have started in earnest after Hill took office, we may be on borrowed time

depressing video

Everything that's ever been posted here is archived and can be traced back to the device/home/router of the poster. Everything you say can and will be used against you. Beware nigger hate/new hate/China hate threads etc.

jesus christ is that real?...

Unironically this

Bogdanoffs

The evidence.

Historically, Jow Forums was a left wing cesspool... It still is a cesspool just with more bots participating.

But, when Occupy Wall Street happened and Jow Forums was involved, literally a month after pol was created. Now, Jow Forums's pol is the polar opposite of what Jow Forums used to be. What greater evidence is there, than history.

If anything, the purpose of Jow Forums is to prove a consistent system that captures and regulates whatever diminished agency/freewill the people here have.

Legion is literally a swarm of demonic spirits that inhabited man, and Jesus cast into pigs which drowned themselves. It would make sense, that those of the learned occult, would wish to seize and domesticate this so-called Legion, to be utilized as their own demonic pet and for their own nefarious purposes.

I've already told my family that I'm not getting into China lol

We're all thinking that it may be this

Gotta grow the next crop of GloNiggers somewhere,

Attached: CIA.gif (310x180, 307K)

It's deff some kind of honey pot because everwhere else just gets shut down at this point, look at gab.

Not when it's a place where people converse then it become a public utility

The coat of arms traditionally attributed to Satan in European heraldry.

implying implications

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-224045_Chrome.jpg (1077x1257, 255K)

I think Some Orginations use us to tourture test Ideas and Plans. To see if we can break them.

Attached: 1509684100590.png (2301x1112, 3.99M)

Anyways, as long as one is cognizant of one's opinions and have core values which are firmly rooted, then (((they))) can shitpost however much they want but they will never be able to change your mind. So Godspeed, adopt a religion or at least understand why it's important to have core values, lest you be swayed like the progressive liberals.

Well the Japanese government of course

yes that is real

this is not, but it is a frightening glimpse of our future

youtu.be/YJg02ivYzSs

It really starts to get unsettling starting at 00:48

>he thinks the constitution is actually protected and enforced by the government

you wouldnt believe what we have in darpa and the nsa.

that has not been adjudicated yet

It is a sound legal theory and I hope that that it is the eventual ruling. For all intents and purposes, the major social media platforms have become the town square.

they made the call that saved Jow Forums?

Jow Forums can't be controlled. At best, it can be herded in a general direction.

Holy shit that makes too much sense.

Jow Forums is censored, and it's slowly being censored even more. Used to be able to post gore, can't do that anymore. and racism is starting to be censored too.

cause they are doing it in stages, pol will be one of the last ones to go or it will be shilled to death.

racism is banned on all boards except /b/.

Jow Forums generates the most ad views because a lot of the user base only really visits Jow Forums and are otherwise facebook/twitter warriors where adblock is almost unknown. This is why it continues to exist. Hiro gets paid.

most Jow Forumsacks use adblock

Also, it's not major corporations advertising here. This place is toxic for companies to advertise. These are cheap clickbait ads, not premium revenue generators.

Dude, deep post, I forgot about Legion coming from the Bible. I actually think all social media has been a social experiment with Demonic influences all over it, causing chaos and death. We are no different, in fact it’s the demon possessed in our community that keep our truth at arms length from being understood.

>most Jow Forumsacks use adblock
Yeah, sure. Hiro enjoys possibly having to deal with the shit moot went through for practically nothing. No, Jow Forums generates ad revenue.

see:

even if it wasn't being censored, it's fucking overflowing with magapede brainlets who ruin everything anyway.

>Historically, Jow Forums was a left wing cesspool
t. Newfag who believed that Bill O'Reilly segment.

see also:

You know we say it that way to fuck with the christfags?

Fucking newbies.

Jow Forums's extremely transient nature makes it hard to meaningfully capture and sell user data UNLESS you have a pass. This is how he operated overseas as well.

>Occupy Wall Street happened
>Jow Forums was involved
Some random "anonymous" retards and /b/ shitposters = Jow Forums is involved. Interesting

>I find it hard to believe that HiroshiMoot would not have faced considerable pressure to shut us down UNLESS we served a specific purpose sanctioned by TPTB.
Pic related

Attached: Hiroyuki sells 2ch user data.png (1402x3322, 1.84M)

>I find it hard to believe that HiroshiMoot would not have faced considerable pressure to shut us down UNLESS we served a specific purpose sanctioned by TPTB.

Attached: Fear.png (635x349, 161K)

go on ....

yes, I agree that the data is mostly useless for commercial purposes

The question is, "for what purposes is the data useful and who is buying it?"

It's far less nefarious than you think.

also dont forget the moralfaggotry implicit in Project Chanology

A lot of threads are getting 404'd

...and, you would know this for a fact, how?

The truth: Jow Forums is actually a hallucination of your mind. Think about it. Why would a site, filled with calls of violence, which agrees with most of your political views, exist in this day and age when far more moderate sites are closed down? The only answer is that such a site cannot logically exist, because otherwise it would have been shut down much sooner. Hence, the conclusion is that Jow Forums is either an individual hallucination within your mind (the solipsistic/schizophrenic interpretation) or that it is actually a collective hallucination, born of a million diseased minds. You find the board on Jow Forums because of your subconscious belief that Jow Forums embodies all that is extreme and counterculture. Hence, Jow Forums cannot be shut down because it does not actually exist. It is a product of either individual or collective schizophrenia induced by the total breakdown of society/

Despite what you may think, Jow Forums is still largely a place of teenage boys and young men. It's for consumerism. They want to know what you like, what you're buying, so they can sell to you better. Get an edge on their competition. Jow Forums isn't the lost city of Atlantis: there's no great mystery here that dark powers must seize.

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS NOW. WE'RE TRYING A NEW TECHNIQUE. WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS MESSAGE WILL END UP IN YOUR DREAM, BUT WE HOPE WE'RE GETTING THROUGH.

underrated

Checked

Attached: SamuriClub.jpg (1488x1488, 1.38M)

>there's no great mystery here that dark powers must seize.

name another Mongolian basket weaving forum that can manifest a reality bending egregore

I notice this as well

Attached: really really realy makes you think.png (624x624, 56K)

My wife sat beside me today while I was trolling earlier and read out loud something I posted. She is real I assure you.

Attached: akshully.png (700x700, 21K)

a Jow Forumsack with a gf or wife

Do you know how I know you are hallucinating?

>They know very well how to manipulate people, that's their job
I've been thinking about this lately. Any young white man with a high T count and a backbone is most likely going to completely reject the left, and take a good portion of the white women with them. If this shit from the left wasn't shoved into my face daily i wouldn't be here desu or have arrived at the views i have. This leads me to believe the backlash was a desired result. But to what end?

>filled with calls of violence
Dude shut up like you can't filter out the fedposting