Mutts take a DNA test and celebrate their muttness

youtube.com/watch?v=5171eGo13hs
Here´s what gets me. They are proud to be a mix of several different ethnicities because they 'feel like they can go to those places and people and connect with those energies'. When really it showed how their ancestors willingly or unwillingly got mutted over and over again. Why is it these people want to be as mutt as at all possible. They are like almost high fiving eachother saying way to go if they have a lot of different ethnicities mashed together in their DNA results.
Courtney (to the left in the picture) is like.
>we wuz everywhere.
Because that´s what they think it means. That they are the world or some shit. Don´t they realize that the more different ethnicities they are a mutt combination of. For example in the radical of being 10x 10% different ethnicities. It´s not like they belong everywhere where those 10 ethnicities are. It´s that they belong nowhere.

Attached: dna_results.png (1264x714, 1.51M)

Even non-mutts are mutting up these days.

Attached: 1509004596362.jpg (739x695, 267K)

Being a mutt is actually god tier if you put the exercise into it

These fat fucks are fucking disgusting

>Arianna Grande
>non-mutt

choose one.

Attached: The eternal Sicilian.jpg (593x305, 49K)

Think about how bland these mutts look. It´s just like a hodgepodge of different ethnicities lumped together and it´s supposed to look gorgeous? no it looks really like the joke of 'mystery meat' Just some sort of 'amorphous' blob that can´t decide what it wants to be so it becomes some brown puddle of inbetween. That sort of 'diversity' sure gets boring to look at pretty fast.
>Being a mutt is actually god tier if you put the exercise into it
In what way?

This answer is pretty easy for the various colonies, but where do Europeans draw a line in the sand for what is an acceptable form of race mixing? If a welshman breeds with an englishwoman, do you consider the offspring a mutt? What if he breeds with an iberian, or a slovenian? If someone who you previously assumed to be of pure heritage admitted to you that their maternal ancestry hailed from another place in Europe, what would you think? Would your opinion change if it was their paternal heritage that was different from your own instead of the maternal heritage?

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x1812, 438K)

there is no acceptable race mixing from different continents and regions imho. Personally i find mutts disgusting and it´s only because they are naive that they are proud of being of 10 different ethnicities of totally diffferent groups or whatever. Which part is going to play into the immediate offspring. Every single part of those ethnicities are dilluted aswell on top of it. It´s a fucking mess. There´s no saying there´s any good qualities of those 10 different ethnicities either.

>This answer is pretty easy for the various colonies
I assume you are talking about the US which were on purpose 90% west european stock as late as 1965. No this answer is not simple at all. The colonies/that built nations from the ground up. Were not interested in mixing either. Which is why they had the little thing called SEGREGATION.. And the blacks in the US were never supposed to a) be there b) be citizens. For example.
tl;dr this 'acceptability of rampant race mixing' is something that is crammed down peoples throats. Was never the case that this was acceptable, not even in the colonies.

Everytime you mix you dillute your ancestors. On your side, and you dillute the ancestors of the one you mix with. Just think about that, because that´s what happens. You have no way to control if it´s good or bad traits from your ancestors that go into the offspring. The more you mix the less control you have and the more likelyhood of massive degredation. Because these ethnic compounds will then compete in the organism. You basically dillute yourself and everything that might be good about your ethnic group. And so does the other person. This is precisely why it is totally natural to breed within the ingroup. Because the result is predictable and stable. And you can trace your ancestry and find out what kind of a child and what is in your dna that way, the child is also less confused by it having a majority of one ethnicities dna. It has unconflicting traits and behaviours and mentality and all the rest of the many internal differences between ethnicities that the skin is the smallest of the differences. So those that go wow i am like 10 different ethnicities. It´s not wow. All those 10 ethnicities are completely dilluted in your expression. And it´s a combination burrito. You don´t fucking know what will happen next. But the odds are high that it will go towards total crap. The idea that muttification is good, and the more different dna the better. Is totally idiotic.

Do they even realise that they are literal dysgenic subhumans?
That’s a mongrel in your pic related

>Do they even realise that they are literal dysgenic subhumans?
This is the sad part. They are celebrating it because they think diverse means they are fantastic. No if you have 10 different ethnicities every single of those ethnicities are totally dilluted within the organism. It´s not that you are 10x better than a purebred of one of those ethnicities, you are 10x worse in a lot of ways, since they have internally conflicting dna in so many ways.
Any purebred, asian, purebred south american, purebred european, purebred african etc. etc. is way better functional than these. They are essentially their own ethnicity. Homo Mutticus. A bizarre middle section between all of these, whilst having none of their unique qualities or traits, since the expression is totally dilluted. The more you mix the worse it gets. It´s really like they don´t get that. It´s pretty sad. They think they belong everywhere. No they belong nowhere. To no group. Because they are an amalgamate of say 10 different groups. You think any of those groups are particularly interested when it´s part of 9 different other groups aswell. Some of which are totally contradictory in nature to several of those groups perhaps?

The upshoot is that if a very mixed one mixes with a more purebreed of one of those ethnicities it is part of. It can potentially regain a majority of traits and trajectory. And regain a direction of the expression of that organism. Totally different expressions traits abilities talents thinking patterns all of this. Just mashed together. Well it´s a mess. That´s why it´s called a mutt when you talk of dog breeds for instance. Why this expression is therefore used for this situation aswell. What is it? What is it going to do? who the fuck knows. The more mixed it is the more confused the expression becomes. They are going from something to basically nothing.

I appreciate the answer, but I was attempting to get an opinion on inter-european breeding, and European opinions about that.Inter-euro mixing is common in the US and Canada, and I assume it is common in AU and NZ as well, but maybe not.

>different regions
Where do you draw this line? Is a child birthed from a highlander in northern Scotland and a northumbrian a mutt in your eyes?
I hope I did a better job expressing what I wanted to ask.

>Where do you draw this line? Is a child birthed from a highlander in northern Scotland and a northumbrian a mutt in your eyes?
No. They are very similar, you´ll have to look at genetic cluster distributions. When you come from the same region you have similar traits and abilities and thinking etc. It´s when you go massively outside regions. Say you mix an african with an european. Or a south american with an asian or whatever. You get a totally conflicting expression within the organism. This is what i mean when it is said mutt. It is conflicting traits and these things.
I´m not a hyper puritan and stuff like that. But overall i think it is best that you don´t get too cross continent ethnic mixing, for the sake of the children. And for the sake of to not dillute your own ancestors. Because they won´t fucking belong anywhere. And they´re going to have a lot of issues due to those conflicting dna. I don´t have any problem with purebreed groups of any kind. Aka the ethnicities we know. I don´t hate africans. I just don´t think we should mix africans with say europeans or asians. Cause we are just very different people in so many many ways. That it´ll just cause a lot of problem for the offspring of such a case. Especially if it is then mixed even more after, and mixed even more till you don´t know what the fuck it even is anymore.

In a natural world they would be simply killed off at birth with their parents and it’s beautiful. Purebred are indeed better in all metrics imaginable be it longevity, climate tolerance or specific immune system. The only bleaching shills are subhuman octoroons and half beaners that fail to realise that they are inferior even comparing to a pureblooded west African negroid
mutt is something you should only really apply to White-with-White mixes. Those are mongrels

Yeah, sure man, mixing between fellow Celto-Germanic Northwest Europeans will bring us down. Southrons on the other hand

Reminder that people in OP’s pic were less than 1% of the population sixity years ago. This is how fucked we are.

Attached: 998DA6CD-512C-46FF-BC38-2790D2BAAA05.gif (1500x1200, 1.71M)

>In a natural world they would be simply killed off at birth with their parents and it’s beautiful.
Edgyness aside. What happens with these hypermixed people is all the ethnicities they are so proud of being from let´s say 10 different ones. They are all dilluted. They go from being something to being really nothing. This is a massive problem for them. They think it´s the other way around. They think if they are 10 different ethnicities. That they are like 10 purebreeds in one. No they are totally dilluted each one.

How'd she figure that out?

>Edgyness aside
You lack t or what? Violence and extermination have always been from the very beginning the ultimate form of justice. Killing genetically parasitical out-group members actually works and helps to maintain the social order. You think that there would be iraqis, balk roaches and niggers in Denmark had you lynched racemixers and foreign workers?

I don’t give a shit about what they feel, but I find the lack of racial laws in Western Europe very disturbing

Faggots are still only about 1% of the population.

Thats a nigger user. Thats not a mutt.

I bet those faggots are from CA.Majority of Caucasian(White)Americans barely race mix or have nig or spic/Amerindian blood.I'm sick of this "all Americans are mutts" meme.
Pic.related.Some SJW snowflake did research on White people,and got mad when she found out that Whites in America rarely race mix or have mixed DNA."White Americans are TOO White."Three mutts from a CA or NY(CA most likely)taking a DNA test proves NOTHING but how much mutt they are.

Attached: White Americans.png (656x1493, 138K)

It's just more propaganda, no different from pic related.
Fucking mutt. As genetic and cultural differences increase, the acceptability of mixing decreases. The optimal pairing would be one which is the smallest identifiable group which can sustain itself without deterioration--that is to say, roughly the population size of Iceland. Obviously it's getting too autistic to demand something like "no province-mixing", but overall there is nothing wrong with expecting the vast majority of marriages to be endogamous on that level.

Basically, in an ideal world, maybe 10% of a population would marry outside of their local region (e.x. state, province, geographic area), 1% outside of their country/ethnic group (like a Dane marrying a Norwegian), and under 0.1% outside of their race.

Attached: 1538812586050.png (1000x1000, 259K)

In an ideal world there are no other races to intermarry with lol

And creating exiling racemixers as a part of your national policy is more than achievable. In fact, any proper ethnostate would do that

>I bet those faggots are from CA.Majority of Caucasian(White)Americans barely race mix or have nig or spic/Amerindian blood.I'm sick of this "all Americans are mutts" meme.
I know that the white americans the actual ones that are of west european stock are quite purebred and self segregate. And i didn´t argue that americans are mutts. Ok so calm down. What i was arguing is that these very mixed peoples in the US, those of them that are. They don´t underestand that they are actually dilluted all those ethnicities within themselves. The more ethnicities they are part of, the less they are part of, since that ethnicitys expression in the dna gets increasingly less space the more different ones you cram in. So they go from something to nothing by process of dillution.
>I don’t give a shit about what they feel, but I find the lack of racial laws in Western Europe very disturbing
Well yeah the reason for those things in the past was because it´s bsically protecting biodiversity in your country. And by doing so protecting global biodiversity. By saying we don´t want to be replaced or mixed our people. Just because foreigners want to come. When they have their place where there is no problem with their ethnicity in that regard. Partially because not so many want to go and live there. But i think it would be good to be very strict on immigration and deportation and put racial quotas that way. Rather than have actual race laws and segregation laws. But i get what you are saying. However i don´t think i have ever been accused of having low t or being unmanly. But i think if you want to kill them rather than ask them to go to their own country again, or respect that you want to safeguard your ethnic group. Then you are probably going a bit overboard. And they will just use such a thing as strawman to unfairly argue against these things which is pretty fair and are becoming increasingly necessary, if you actually care about protecting global biodiversity.

>the story of that vid

Attached: spain2.jpg (680x645, 37K)

>But i think it would be good to be very strict on immigration and deportation and put racial quotas that way. Rather than have actual race laws and segregation laws

Why?

There is no benefit in allowing a single non-Celto-Germanic to settle in our lands.

>Then you are probably going a bit overboard
Ask yourself if what I suggest works.

It most certainly does. Do you think that DF/NyeB are going to make Denmark Germanic again in next 10 years or so? I don’t think so. Several IRA/Breivik tier attacks on nonwhites and mongrels on the other hand will scare most of those shits away

I just imagined in my head what it would be like to be a mix between 3, 4, or even 5 ethnicities like the mutts in the video, and I almost had a crisis; the thought of being stuck floating in a sort of racial void without identity is a great catastrophe.

>guy who is almost certainly not purebred from a single ethnicity giving me his opinion on a question specifically directed at those more likely to be purebred from a single ethnicity

If I wanted your answer I would have just answered the question myself. What you're doing is the equivalent of a circumcised man explaining what having a ridged band feels like.

Attached: 1539865569289.png (332x413, 94K)

>Being a mutt is actually god tier if you put the exercise into it
Exercise makes everyone god tier you stupid retard

ITT: No biologists at all.

How many of you peasants have even visited another continent?

handrub confirmed nature over nurture

Attached: note the handrub.png (1267x717, 1.13M)

America still has plenty of unmixed WASPs, Irish lads, Germans and Nords
t. inbred brown basically jewish half nigger

Stay mad oik.

>global inbred champion lectures over biology

Inbred leaf mad about outbred people.

3 continents
I've been to South America(Chile,Peru),Australia,Europe(Italy,Greece)

>70% of marriages in Pakistan are between 1st cousins
>vast majority of disabled and retarded children in the U.K. are paki

Yikes.

Post your DNA, mutt

Genetics

Through inbreeding, not outbreeding.

They are actors.
They are acting.

>outbred people in pakistan
lmao, shut the fuck up, abbo nigger gypsy creatura
mixed race subhumans in North Africa and South America are more inbred than Europeans too

Did this retard ever looked herself in a mirror? how could she ever think she was Italian? people in America seriously have no idea how we look like.

t. inbred moron who can't afford to travel.

>Exercise makes everyone god tier you stupid retard
some more than others...

You do realize your country is one of the most inbred on the planet right????

You do realise we're talking about outbreeding right?

>When really it showed how their ancestors willingly or unwillingly got mutted over and over again. Why is it these people want to be as mutt as at all possible. They are like almost high fiving eachother saying way to go if they have a lot of different ethnicities mashed together in their DNA results.
Who would celebrate being the most inbred group?
You mono-ethnics are all so rigid, you will never understand what it feels like to love all humans of the world instead of just those that are your 3rd cousins or something.
To love is to want something to be as wonderful as it can be, it pains me that you aren't being as wonderful as you can be.

Literally what?

Attached: globalcolorsmall.jpg (640x452, 84K)

% of marriages in Pakistan are between 1st cousins
>>vast majority of disabled and retarded children in the U.K. are paki
lol, are you alright in the head m8?
that's an argument in favour of making babies outside of one group; look at all the genetic diseases ashkenazi jews have.

>that's an argument in favour of making babies outside of one group

No it's just an argument to not fuck your sisters or cousins

lmao that’s an argument in favour of banishing third world subhumans to maintain the native European British population healthy

Europe is not a genetic charity

Youre dissecting a commercial
So deep
Fucking eurotrash cuck

>courteney
>When you're genetics are so degraded and impure that they corrupt the spelling of your own name

>No it's just an argument to not fuck your sisters or cousins
ok, address my argument concerning ashkenazi jews, or do you think they all fucked their sisters and cousins?
>lmao that’s an argument in favour of banishing third world subhumans to maintain the native European British population healthy
>Europe is not a genetic charity
Are you going to make a real argument or just throw out some more of those totally radical, totally sick retorts of yours?

>>When you're genetics are so degraded and impure that they corrupt the spelling of your own name
>implying language is static
why do americans degrade the english language by changing the spelling and pronunciation?

> basically half jew but so mixed it's not even 50%, but still a super-majority % jewish
> gets called european

"white" when it suits them isn't just a meme

Attached: WhiteCrime.jpg (1192x3764, 661K)

Becuase I'm special. I'm Jammie with an h, good luck.

That’s a proper argument, dumb mongrel

We have a population that is incompatible with our natives due to inferior medical conditions.

White people are not the NHS: genetic fix edition for subhuman cousin fucking spics, nafris, pakis and poos

I wasn't trying to sound like an asshole towards you.I completely agree with you.It just seems like these people want to use their mutt DNA as an excuse for more race mixing propaganda,which has said to not be working on Whites like (((they))) wanted,though (((they))) had been pushing it for decades.I don't mind the mutt meme as long as it's used correctly,but most anons have been so brainwashed by HollyJew propaganda that always show mixed people as the average American when in reality it's the exact opposite of what is shown on TV or in movies.So,people always yell "MUTT" at any American.The only "mutt" thing about White Americans is the fact that we're mixed with other European Ethnicities,but at least we're still of European stock and some of still have familial ties to Europe.I'm sure other Europeans mix their European Ethnicities.The real mutts are the ones in the OP.

Attached: Kike Mutt Meme Projection.png (640x480, 213K)

>White people are not the NHS: genetic fix edition for subhuman cousin fucking spics, nafris, pakis and poos
>implying it's not white people that need continentals to fix their genetics.
oh Nigel, I feel such pity for you; even the Queen isn't of pure british blood, our aristocracy is a mixed as I.

no offense but Italians in America look no different than your typical Mexicans. (Short, swarthy, and greasy.)

What about Mexicans'

Then they are not Italian or simply mixed, I've seen Mexicans and they look obviously Amerindian.

Hideous creatures.

Nigs & nigger lovers are to blame for the hideous creation known as Le 56% Face

Attached: 1474674271609.png (241x263, 13K)

sauce

>mutts in muttland look like mutts

america is not parameter for nothing, you retard.

>ok, address my argument concerning ashkenazi jews, or do you think they all fucked their sisters and cousins?

Nobody knows why the jews are so diseased. Baffles population geneticists. But yeah stick to breeding with people around the 4th cousin level of genetic separation. That's probably best.