50 billion dollars to israel

>50 billion dollars to israel
>still no wall

Attached: 104466932-PE_Color.240x240.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/first-section-of-donald-trumps-wall-at-mexico-border-unveiled-11536869
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fraud!

actually they just started building it

>actually they just started building it

Attached: 1540342750694.png (200x300, 28K)

DEATH penalty FOR ANTISEMITISM
Antichrist confirmed

There was a thread about it earlier. I'm like 99% sure they held a press conference there literally this morning. It's fairly impressive, but I guess at least Trump is finally coming through on his word.

It is easier to get Congress and the President to send billions to Israel than spend billions on the security of the United States. Israel gets walls to protect itself from the Muslims and Africans and the United States gets labeled racist, bigoted, and xenophobic for not accepting hordes from the 3rd world.

Attached: 6728436587345.jpg (1600x903, 498K)

It should have been 50 TRILLON goyim slave. You're lucky the Jews still allow you to post on their internet.

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Been to the border in three places as an estimator and 6 other location just to see progress. It's being built, quickly. Media just doesn't report because the lost that fight so bad.

This. Trump has been building it underground for months, all they have to do is pull a lever and it will rise up.

>what is a wall of bullets

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

OUR internet, my controlled opposition brother by another mother. OUR internet

>Been to the border in three places as an estimator and 6 other location just to see progress. It's being built
Almost like you could prove this but chose not to...

if he was fucking building it there would be pictures fucking everywhere and everyone would be fucking bitching about it

Attached: 1495506432545.jpg (625x614, 115K)

cant wait till someone blows his orange kike head off

That took me literally less than 15 seconds to find. Are you actually retarded?

google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/first-section-of-donald-trumps-wall-at-mexico-border-unveiled-11536869

Trump is a kike of the highest order but at least he doesn't play ball with the globalist agenda, much.

its a picture of literally what the fuck has been there.

>The wall celebrated Friday replaces shorter, older fencing installed in the 1990s that was now out of date and operationally inadequate, Nielsen said.
> replaces shorter, older fencing installed in the 1990s
what a fucking accomplishment, refurbishing a section thats been there for 28 years

Attached: dumb 1.png (277x182, 4K)

>it's legal for government to take earnings from people and hand it to parasites in another country
>mfw

Attached: 1507264386617.gif (400x299, 2.36M)

is this nigger serious right now?

Attached: 1477612041623.jpg (600x656, 71K)

>MFW it's retractable.

Attached: 1540587792307.jpg (477x268, 10K)

They've built like 20 feet of wall in the past year

Attached: 1540615276844.png (719x513, 584K)

Trump is waiting for the GOP to make gains during the midterms before the wall is started. RED WAVE. MAGA!

Thanks for confirming you're actually retarded. Shall we review what was said? I'll break it down so the retards at the tail end, like yourself, can keep up.
Here I said they had a press conference about it this morning.
Here, your dumb ass said "If DeY wAs BuILDiNg iT MuH pOL fRiENdS WuLd SaY suMtIn! Nd ShOw PiCtUreS!"
Here
I confirmed 100% that they did in fact have a press conference this morning.
So I'm not sure what part you're confused about. Either you're a minority who doesn't understand what a press conference is, or you're a retarded minority that doesn't understand what a press conference is. Either way I'm 100% correct and you're 100% confirmed for down syndrome.

>he actually thinks this

sure showed us bro nice digits
trump sure is MAGA refurbishing a section of fucking fence that was already there

Attached: sure.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

Star Citizen

somebody should shoot you in your lying kike face

America is still not mongrel enough. The globalists want to destroy white countries only to a certain degree. To a degree that they are dumb enough to stay quiet, but still smart enough to work.

Attached: jewAOUwAAbLZ8.jpg (644x792, 89K)

Did you ever stop to consider that claiming he would build a wall was just a way to get some of the dumber voters to vote for him, but the building of such a wall would be futile for stopping illegal immigrants who overstay their visas and that many things are being done anyways to curb illegal immigration?

Say nigger

I don't even give a shit about the wall. My point was, you're a retard who couldn't Google something simple. Instead, you have some kind of desire to prove to us just how retarded you are. Instead of just typing the thing into Google yourself.
Also, quit switching IDs. You use the same syntax in both posts. We can tell which ones are you, due to your poor syntax and lack of education.

Nigger? What do I win?

and youre a fucking idiot that cant fucking read. refurbishing a section of fucking fence isnt BUILDING A FUCKING W A L L

It clearly says in the source I posted. "Newly constructed 30ft (9m) fence.) Just how stupid can you people get? This isnt even trolling any more, you're to the point where you're actively "pretending" to be retarded.

Yeah, so it can come down when a new caravan arrives. Pretty cool actually.

>that pic

Attached: 1466138919867.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

>The wall celebrated Friday replaces shorter, older fencing installed in the 1990s that was now out of date and operationally inadequate, Nielsen said.

THOSE 20 FEET ARE SECURE AF

>a fucking fence

Attached: 1520852923457.jpg (400x337, 17K)

In your first part here it literally says replaced. As in new pieces were put up.

I too am also mentally handicapped.

what
a
fucking
accomplishment

Attached: udontsay.gif (498x340, 383K)

I didn't say it was. Again, my point is you're an illiterate retard who needs to get all of his information from Jow Forums spoon feeding instead of being intelligent enough to do it themselves. However, reading your posts I'm surprised you make it through the day without swallowing your own tongue. That's how retarded you are

in 10 years all you brainwashed liberal nazis wont be so upset, in your grave.

Fuck you OP and anyone else like you, you are the problem in the world and we are dealing with you as we post

Fuck Trump and fuck Trump people

I agree, it's brilliant.
Literal 10/10 meme right there.

Trump has moved the goalposts with the wall so many times the playing field looks like like swiss fucking cheese. I really am amazed he's held onto support for so long.

>A FUCKING FENCE
>a-at least I'll be 55% white and not 54% next year!

Attached: 1529081990669.png (300x300, 102K)

Could we give money to israel and have the PM build the wall for us in exchange?
Like the president gives them authority to build a wall to be gifted to the US, and then they use the money we give them normally anyway to build it?

Their PM is worried about getting kicked out of power, if we support him against his kikenemies we could use him as a funneling point to get stuff we want as well as have a measure of control over the juden

Attached: 1502845015542.gif (713x611, 811K)

Hey retard, you are wrong. Deal with it.
A fence is not a wall, and it is not what was promised.
Fuck you for trying to rationalize capitulation.

Israel #1

Israel has the highest trade surplus of any nation by far.

>50 billion dollars to israel
lol you wish it was just that

thats just one of multiple direct cash infusions for their military out of trillions worth of benefits Israel gets

>Antichrist confirmed
That's Kushner.

Attached: Kill all of them.jpg (235x299, 10K)

t. literally retarded.

He's going to outlaw antisemitism. Wall is next year goys..if your good and die for israel.

OP but israel has a nice wall

Attached: israeli-apartheid-wall.jpg (600x399, 69K)

He’s right retard. Go be a faggot sowmwhere else

T. Leftwing faggot congratulating another leftwing faggot

The wall is going up so you faggots have something new to cry about

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654946544.png (1188x546, 100K)

He's a pussy. He doesn't do shit. The dems will keep firing and plotting until he just withers away without even putting up a fight, sad.

billion dollars to israel
>>still no wall
uhhhhhh

Attached: border-wall-west-bank.png (640x480, 206K)

shillz are hating
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Trump is a Jew creator.

A FUCKING FENCE

Attached: a fucking fence.png (810x902, 1.41M)

you sound like destiny

>keep doing the same thing over and over and over
>expect different results

Right now, we're caught between the 'Blue Wave' of fems pushing other women to keep their panties in a bunch, and the 'Black Plague' of niggers, which are actually draining us of everything that makes us 'us'. These are the 2 largest problems that we are facing at the moment. And Trump can't fix one and won't fix the other.

He benefits when left and left-leaning females slam him because he knows he has leeway with the others and it just makes the lefties look a bit worse. As for the niggers, he's totally in bed with them. There's no chance he'll revert now. If he thinks he needs the 2% of 13% of the population that he might realistically get votes from, he's doing something wrong. It is just an excuse. 'We need the bruddahs votes!' No, we shouldn't and we don't.

But there is a way we can fix this. And it's easy. All we have to do is.... NOTHING! Do not vote in November. Do not vote in 2020. Let the left have it. Let them run the show. Let them do what they do best.

And then in 2024, the normies will be bloodthirsty again. They'll be ready to ditch the left. But still we should do nothing. Let them have it until 2028.

At that time, the left will have fucked this country up so badly that the normies will be ready to burn down D.C.

And THEN we can get a truely radical president. One that will set things right again. Fix our mistakes from 200 years ago and get women back on the right track. And one that has the BALLS to do all this.

Trump isn't that man, sadly. It's time to plan ahead.

Attached: trumpjew.png (358x398, 106K)

Sec. Niesel said on Thursday she catches & releases more spics in every THREE DAYS than ICE deports in a fucking YEAR

Our borders are literally wide open right now, no holding. At most families are held together for a week then given bus or airfare to go into the US

President can't actually build the physical wall. All he can do is send the military to form a human+tank/etc wall.
Congress has to approve the physical wall and all California has to say is "no" every time and it will never happen.
The solution is to turn California red or hope it sinks into the ocean.
Worst (or best) case scenario California commits treason and we sent in the military to occupy them and forfeit their seats.

A wall is pointless now. All they have to do is walk up to a checkpoint and say "asylum" ... they're processed and then released. catch & release...court date is 2-4 years

Attached: 1539912530586.png (592x678, 251K)