GOD BLESS ISRAEL!

GOD BLESS ISRAEL!
MAGA!
REMEMBER THE CHOSEN PEOPLE!

Attached: w98eurse8hfs dhf.png (745x482, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> B-but he's b-based MAGA
Absolute state of Jow Forums

Hey OP you know that Trump knows Bibi ordered this false flag right? Israel is on its last breaths

Would you rather him say 1488, and ovens and day of the rope? Asking for a friend.

> from our world

what the fuck

just ask the governor of Pennsylvania to change specific laws and shut up already

sheesh

Yeah?

"We know the power behind Roosevelt. It is the same eternal Jew that believes that his hour has come to impose the same fate on us that we have all seen and experienced with horror in Soviet Russia. We have gotten to know first hand the Jewish paradise on earth. Millions of German soldiers have personally seen the land where this international Jewry has destroyed and annihilated people and property."

Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Lulz, I didn't vote for Trump numbnuts. I voted for chaos, and it was the best vote I've ever cast. Society is quickly unraveling and the next currency or economic crisis will kick it into warp speed.

>stormcucks think they are supposed to get their very own personal president.
You're just as deluded as leftists desu.

We supported the chaos candidate. The kike media and the kike ethnostate were untouchable in 2016.

Attached: 1540595910719.jpg (2835x1860, 418K)

You heard him. listen to your master Turmp

>trump didn’t shoot himself in the foot during crunch time with a fucking howitzer by not saying something that would appeal to maybe 10-15%of the US population at maximum.
>REEEEEE!

no, I just want him to say the truth, but he never will since his daughter is getting fucked by a vile Zionist.

Well he would be one of the ones at the top like the rest of them would he not?

And the best way to remove anti-semitism is ....

orange clay golem bad, grey clay good

Attached: .ä-.jpg (82x90, 9K)

The truth of what? Do you have secret tape showing Soro and Jew plotting to take over the world? It would only accomplished exactly what this magashooter accomplished, handing the midterm to the demorat

>hurdur anti-semitism
so when is he bombing israel [like syria] since israel is the most anti-semitic place on earth by daily bombing palestinians which happen to BE semites

he should be gassed
just my free speech opinion

That’s what makes me think it’s lip service. No announcement on policy, no plan of action, no proposal for laws just a “we will work together against this”. Kind of like in grade school when the principal would say bullying is a problem and we we’ll work to end it, but not actually do anything other then say it’s bad which is a feel good statement.
>although it has been less then a 24 hour period so something may actually be in the works so who knows

That's my fucking president you're talking about, watch your mouth you third world piece of shit

>This evil anti-Semitic attack is an assault on humanity.
Jews = humans
Goyim = ????

Attached: Rabbi goyim slaves.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

I wish you burgers could hear yourselves

Attached: rage.png (381x400, 13K)

Imagine how gay this must sound with some foreigner accent

ayy lmao

>America still serving its jewish overlords

Same shit for nearly 100 years now. No ones cares.

11 Jews a massacre? Call me when the number is higher than 6 million

Attached: 1540683053913s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

i'd like to hear him say how we're going to build them the biggest and best oven in american history

Attached: 7836380678883.png (599x324, 182K)

Do not forget the Germans could have fixed this issue.

Yeah and you killed them because your masters told you.

How do I say, "Take my wife, please, Mohammad," in French?

Attached: 1526978351907.jpg (997x830, 342K)

Kinda hard to do when you NPC golems bombed our entire nation to shit and then brainwashed our people for 70 years.

gassed by industrial strenf trudeau braps?

>goyim die, business as usual
>jews die, STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
america is utterly corrupted by jewish influence. all of our politicians have to bend the knee to israel via aipac before they are allowed to run for office. what a fucking joke

mort en amerique

Attached: 1534118678575.png (1135x851, 770K)

>if Trump doesn't say 14/88 gas the kikes racewar now after a mass shooting in a synagogue he's a shill
the absolute state of Jow Forums

get your trump coin!

youtube com/watch?v=oegd7TLXVvk

>Not realizing this is just 4D chess
Jow Forums really is stupid

Did I miss something? What anti-semetic attack? The bomber guy?

I'd rather he make the Left admit it themselves
and by the looks of how much he's in control of them he'd probably manage it by 2020

again, talk about bringing manufacturing jobs back so we could build the worlds greatest oven

This is just a pr thing

They reject Jesus, if any abideth not in the doctrine of Jesus, he has not God! 2 John 1:9 KJV

Maybe just say something about it being a tragedy instead of throwing in talismanic buzzwords like 'anti-semitic' and 'hate' which are meant to elevate it to an exalted magical status among all the other scores of such events.

I'm so tired of seeing you manlet little incel faggots blame your women for not fucking you and blaming Jews for everything else. Do us all a favor and hang yourselves from the closet your parents paid for.

And who ended that chance because "we need to fight for Germans and our freedom and democracy"?

You have to make compromises user. Sure he does some gay shit but look at the results. The media and jews are destroying each other from rage.

I want to put the mexicans in the oven.

Why is Jow Forums always trying to destroy and sabotage itself

He's a businessman. Everything he does is about marketing himself to his base, and making the competitor look bad. I'll admit, (((they))) are terrible, but think about it this way; the Jews in power HATE him. Every media jew hates him. Every jew billionaire hates him. Some poverty stricken Israeli child does not have much influence compared to Western elite Jews, which hate him. They're still kvetching after all this, meaning that clearly, they have a negative view of him. That, and, do you think that if he praised the guy, that would go well for him in the midterms? Normies would kill him then. This was the smartest decision, although undesirable to us. This is not a time to sperg out. Calm down, and come to understand this; he is not going to shoot himself in the foot for this. He actively speaks out against Jew influencers like Soros, but a week out from the midterms, it's 10^15832× better to act as though you want extreme justice dealt.

Attached: 1540430497305.jpg (640x800, 34K)

We never side what they were chosen for (ovens)

Can't stand this jew.

based

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

>implying Trump doesn't excel in talismanic buzzwords

Attached: covfefe chemistry.jpg (1340x1252, 188K)

Diversion
I still like seeing you squirm over it though