Jew general

post all info about jews here

Attached: 1539309888326.png (721x565, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ultimate red pill is Jews actually do believe in the New Testament and Jesus. They are just role playing as the anti christ in order to fulfil revelation prophecies

this is satans world and someone needs to be the enemy.

Attached: feel2.jpg (323x387, 22K)

based and redpilled

Jesus was speaking of everyone NOT just the jews

where in the bible does it say that

Attached: fullsizeoutput_ec3.jpg (1200x1078, 265K)

good shit m8

>le edgy gnosticism fedora in permanent tip mode

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
is this jew telling the truth?

google what "synagogue" means. it's a type of church exclusive to Jews. Jesus called the greek houses of worship Pagan Temples and distinguished his place of worship from synagogues by naming them Churches instead.

Attached: Jews hate Jesus.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

But Jesus was "King of the Jews", by your logic,does that not make him leader of the children of Satan? You've basically just called Jesus "Satan".

Attached: Satanic Jews.png (1573x1343, 433K)

>666

Ok whatever you say SATAN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

learn something every day

Uh no

Attached: 894C546B-BC8B-40B4-A41C-9754A42E3E9A.jpg (400x309, 70K)

thats jew revisionism, how is the son of a god a filthy jew?

Latkes or latkas (לאַטקע) are potato pancakes that Ashkenazi Jews have prepared as part of the Hanukkah festival since the mid-1800s, based on an older variant of the dish that goes back to at least the Middle Ages.

Attached: latke.jpg (1200x900, 298K)

Jow Forums is a Christan board

Wouldn't that imply that people who "The synagogue of Satan" are not true Jews and instead are claiming to be?

know thy enemy

your pretty jewish if you follow the talmud

3 is interesting and didn't know that till recently. Someone showed a poll how 75%ish of Christians have favorable view of jews while jews only have 30% favorable view of Christians. The number was higher for Islam.

>Israelite
>Belonged to the Tribe of Judah
>Most likely circumcised
>Most likely spoke Aramaic
>Was called a rabbi
>Followed the Torah
>Called "King of the Jews"

Attached: jew undermine host nation.jpg (490x437, 47K)

more

Attached: cnn jews.jpg (4131x3240, 3.34M)

by whos definition? jews? or christians?

Those do look quite appealing.

Real Jews and Christians define it the same way. Talmudist "Jews" (Rev 2:9) distort meaning and pervert the Scriptures.

>That's ok cuz there the chosen ppl
t.christcucks

based and redpilled fpbp

Attached: GOD.jpg (759x1135, 181K)

hmmmm, so do jews get special priviledges from Jesus? i like to believe that jesus loves everyone equally

In the land of simple minds, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."
In the land of wisdom, "the enemy of my enemy is likely a trap."
Stolen holidays. stolen allegories. "chosen people." Serve. Forgive your transgressor. Do not have pride. Wait for death.
Think harder, dumbass. The enemy of youe enemy is STILL your enemy. Play both sides = guaranteed victory.

I feel like this is all a coordinated effort.

>Random dude shoots up jews
>Social media shows he was a raving Jow Forumsack
>media and law enforcement all focus on Jow Forums because of it
>now we're getting 10 times as many "da jooz" threads as usual

Ya'll are getting played. Enjoy your last days of Jow Forums before they pull the plug.

They don't get special privileges. Jesus gives all equality, to those who follow in Him.

so which jews hate him?

The Talmudist fake "Jews". The only righteous Jew is a Messianic Jew.

Attached: trumpy.jpg (605x418, 79K)

and why is that? thanks for the knowledge btw

Jesus was Jewish, and God made Jews.

Because they believe in the Messiah. Jesus is the Truth, the Way, and the Light. No man can come before the Father except through Him.

Remember the 7777 get

> I am the way, the truth, and the life

so if i understand correctly, zionist and talmudic jews are the problem.

Life*
>woops

why not just be christian than if they believe in jesus?

yep it was great especially this response to the post

Attached: TIMES UP JEW.png (1735x821, 381K)

I'm not sure about Zionist Jews. A Jew can be a Messianic Jew and still support the nation of Israel, and I'm not sure if that's a "bad" thing. But yes, the Talmudist Jews are the problem.

They are Christian, but they make a distinction about the exact type of Christian they are.

so what would you say the majority of jews believe?

I would say that the majority of Jews don't necessarily care about the spiritual aspects of their Jewishness, and it's more of a cultural/ethnic thing to them, and have the Scriptures as a basis by which to govern their lives and maintain tradition. Some other Jews are more observant.

I hope they pull the plug on this place. It would be like opening pandora's' box

Attached: 1513244216656.jpg (1024x852, 138K)

Do not use quotation marks for things that are not quotes

>John 8:44
Very specifically talking about a specific group of Jews that say he was possessed by a demon.

>Revelations 2:9
>know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Very clearly talking about a specific group of Jews.

> I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Same

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus_and_minus_signs#Alternative_plus_sign
>it's real

Attached: hol up.jpg (159x157, 8K)

neet, last question, most jews in israel identify as?

They put INRI, king of the jews, above his cross to mock him

I can't say for certain, but I do know that Israel is not a very spritually observant country (they rank quite low on many 'religiosity' indexes from various surveys), and I do know that Christians can get heckled quite a bit in Israel. I would think that most Jews in Israel are simply culturally/ethnically Jewish, not necessarily spiritually Jewish.

It has messianic and political implications. Irrelevant of their intention of the sign, what is written on the sign is nonetheless true.

sounds about right, id say that goes for all the abrahamic religions except islam. thanks for the info aussie, i can actually say i learned something on Jow Forums now

The biggest question I have is if there's some sort of genetic sociopathy, or better defined as a lack of empathy (or at least out-group empathy), that is higher in the Jewish population than in the non-Jewish population. A trait that allows some of them to screw people over at a higher rate than non-Jews, which would explain things a bit better than some Jewish religious angle.

In some areas of the world, Islam can be kinda weird. They can smoke opium with no social taboo and have women relatively free, but they can't drink alcohol (see: Egypt).
I'm glad to help, user. Thanks for the discussion.

I don't know, and I doubt there have been any studies into this. As far as I can tell, it's just a solidarity thing between the Jewish people. The exact nature of it is another issue.

Attached: WHITEWAKEUp.png (998x458, 198K)

Plenty of other groups of people have in-group biases that don't manifest in the same way - infiltrating and/or using members of non-groups while posing as that group. I don't think there will ever be a direct study on this, it will have to come out unplanned via genetic studies.

>Wouldn't that imply that people who "The synagogue of Satan" are not true Jews and instead are claiming to be?
Yes. Exactly like the "Jews" in power are doing today.