Remember savage patrick?

is he gonna run for president in 2020?

Attached: Patrick-Little.jpg (899x880, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=XuigPlKCgYE&bpctr=1540692434
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Patrick Little is literally a zionist working for Israel to scare AMERICAN JEWS to Israel.

FUCK OFF.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

he got 4x as many votes as the JDL candidate in my city

what for? he's unelectable. if dems are smart they should plant more candidates like him to deviate votes from actually worthy adversaries

Of course, as democrat

Jews BTFO by his official campaign video!
youtube.com/watch?v=XuigPlKCgYE&bpctr=1540692434

Fuck you

You're a retard with your fucking filthy NJ kike video.

Attached: Patrick-Little-pol.jpg (1916x8493, 2.28M)

This is MOSSAD. The True Torah Jesus believe Israel is illegitimate until Messiah comes, after which time they enslave goyim. Here's proof: youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

Attached: highfive.jpg (433x309, 96K)

>#patricklittle on instagram
>tons of arabic memes of him

fascinating! too bad arabs don't have any money to create little faggot Nazi shills, otherwise the internet would be swarming with them!

Come to my city Patrick! I'd love to meet you on the street, Patrick! Or maybe just observe you through a telescope, or a telescopic something or other, some kind of nice lense for observing things!

Attached: avenge_me.jpg (2560x1805, 2.55M)

tone down the hard-sell a little, Moshe. christ...

Attached: this_is_what_america_will_look_like_in_2050.jpg (980x599, 662K)

>to scare AMERICAN JEWS to Israel
Isn't that a good thing?

>every single 1488 /yourguy/ is demonized as being a Jew, because all of you are so unbelievably stupid and ineffective and harm your own cause
Slapstick wackiness! Just yet another identical similarity with leftist SJWs. Shooting yourselves in the foot left and right, just pure embarrassments to all of humanity.

No

Patrick is a Zionist Jew. Here's proof:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

Who?

Attached: 1540159040042.jpg (720x627, 56K)

>run moishe_shlomo_goldwitzostein.exe

Dull and dreary, stagnant still water, your mind, your life, forever.

Sure, OK, stay infested with kikes then.

nigger your post had a hashtag. KYS or read a marketing book.

Back to your hole, rat face.

Attached: 1523711256087.jpg (637x766, 95K)

(((wordpress)))
I prefer to get my proof from 6 hour youtube videos, Mark Kosher Kratzowitzle, nice try

Attached: 1526442904658.gif (320x230, 1.19M)

>attacks the source but not the claims
stay defeated rabbi

I'm very attractive, meme flaggy achmed.

Is it weird sharing the same dietary habits of le evil jews? Or is Halal the superior middle eastern diet, way better than that filthy Kosher stuff?

How many thousands of dollars of your daddy's money do you give to camwhores every week? Are you down to a 3K budget on that front, after daddy yelled at you? Do any epic hacks in some video games lately? Heh you can just buy another $60 dollar copy with daddy's money, heh, grief those dirty americans and jews! Grief them!!! You little bacha bazi boiiiii

Attached: child-abuse-copertina.jpg (911x615, 149K)

Attached: 1540572679625.gif (360x266, 1.34M)

It's sad that you don't realize how hard you just got dabbed on. Perfect response, just what I wanted, pristine hypocrisy, beautiful specimen, screencapped, cropped, 90% jpg compression, and file-named.

>you got dabbed on
You have no argument and resort to chan culture to obscure your obvious failure. How defeated can you get in a single thread?

Attached: Patrick-Little-DESTROYED.jpg (3000x2685, 1.2M)

Little is functionally incompetent and primarily attracts garbage people who don't know anything about politics or the path to power. That idiots like the synagogue shooter from this morning follow him is a testament to his uselessness.

You have ((()))'d things so many times you couldn't possibly begin to count, and you know it, you wretch, you gurgling robotic abomination of hypocrisy, you wallowing little golem of self-hatred and projection, poisoned and shocked by your own venom, watch how you cry out when exposed as being the very creature you claim to hate, but it's just your own bullshit that you hate, you're too weak to face it, you're too weak to admit it to yourself, that same evil is thoroughly cemented in you, and it will take a cosmic kiln to burn it off of you. What a horrfying self-revelation it would be, to look in the mirror, and to see that corrupt rabbi staring back at you, JEW and GOY mirrored perfectly in your identical psyches. Horrifying!

He's a kike

see
no one cares about PL. kvetch all you want.

rwaaaarrrrr kill da JEWIM

THE JEWIM ARE SUBHUMAN RAAAHHHHH JEYIM JEYIM JEYIM

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO THE JEYIM BUAHHH

I wouldn't say "no one cares", because it's important to keep impressionable new recruits from going down the path of Little and whatnot. A lot of people are going to be attracted to his brazen, transgressive style because it feels good, and it's important to hammer home that what he does simply doesn't work and shouldn't be done.

true, good point

Where is it I'll meet you for coffee as let's say an ambassador.

Right, because the based dog whistle has served you so well through out all these years that you fell from 90% to 56%. Just keep trying the same tactic, I'm sure it will work this time.