The guy who shot up the synagogue in Pittsburgh, attacked during the middle of a circumcision ceremony

The guy who shot up the synagogue in Pittsburgh, attacked during the middle of a circumcision ceremony.

Why is he the bad guy again?

Attached: asymmetrical-eyes.jpg (940x529, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeved_habat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was going to school getting his life together he dindu nuffin

Attached: 6oclockjews.jpg (675x675, 109K)

>Why is he the bad guy again?
Because we say so goy. Plus he is white so he was bad to begin with.

>Why is he the bad guy again?
He evidently did not kill the child

Attached: 1439465692759.jpg (588x647, 98K)

All that work and they just chop that poor boys dick off tomorrow. Shake my head senpai.

“It may have happened, it may not have happened but it could have happened.”

Attached: classified.png (952x909, 791K)

there are retards on Jow Forums who think every jew is guilty, when the majority of "jews" are just as brainwashed as non jews

Whats his name POL??

Then there’s the JIDF shills that do damage control like you. Die kike

>kill a bunch of basic low-level jews instead of high ranking ones
nah, he's a retard
didn't even write a manifesto

Source?

I think the torture and sexual mutilation of a young child is on par with shooting someone. Maybe even worse.

Do you think he was playing Carpenter Brut - Hang'em All on his headphones while he did it

jews are taught to hate non jews all the time and that we are coming to kill them all. its because of stupid retards like you and the guy in OP.

Same synagogue!

Attached: penis-hacker.jpg (974x1079, 378K)

If you saw a kid about to get castrated in the street wouldn’t it be your civic duty to protect him from harm?

...he shot the little kids

Who is this guy? What was his job? What’s his story? All they’ve told us is that he hated chosens and posted on gab

A good jew is a dead jew. Hail Bowers. Hail Victory.

It is simple, if you do not kill all parasites and their larvae, then there will be more parasites.

Shooting was justified.

did he save the foreskin?

What a pathetic fucking loser. He even said "fuck your optics" as he committed an act he must have known would FUCK all of us directly in the ass. In what world does shooting up a synagogue help anyone?

This is serious and we can expect even more deplatforming.

I would like to remind you that there is a 7000-headed chimpanzee army marching towards the US southern border. We don't have time for this Jewish trickery. Every able-bodied male should arm themselves and head for the border.

mexicans cross the border in droves all day every day
it's not every day a synagogue gets shot up. This is way bigger news with way bigger implications than the meme caravan

Okay I know people are gullible to believe anything anyone says over the internet, but the thought of people believing this is just sickening.

This is the ceremony that was going on:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeved_habat