If women should wait for marriage before loosing their virginities, then men will have too as well

If women should wait for marriage before loosing their virginities, then men will have too as well.

Attached: 35551_1500.jpg (750x750, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your point being mr maple?

shut the fuck up you stupid whore leaf

So much for tolerand Canada

Attached: One_Piece_Heart_Gold.png (242x403, 200K)

shut the fuck up you stupid whore acquafresh

When will they ever learn

Attached: huehuehue.gif (340x340, 137K)

You shut up

nigger. men get to use whores they make from from captured enemies.

true, only retards argue against that

yes and no. Female biology is different than male biology and will be affected by penetration vastly differently than males do with intercourse.

The yes part would be std prevention of course, no guy should be going around the block and picking up the latest viruses

Men don't have to be virgins though. A double standard does and should apply always.

I agree they should have the same commitment. Boys will be boys tho

Yes, they both should.

I'm fine with that honestly
I actually agree, but I think the men should put themselves in a position where they have the opportunity for sex and reject it, like women

Attached: spike.gif (498x372, 439K)

>true love waits
Shut up, Thom.

Attached: ccc.png (431x450, 328K)

I agree. That's all I have to say. It's just logical. Men give HIV way more easily than women, sex with more women makes you less sensitive and makes the sex less special, and you're making whores in the process. Checked.

Attached: Traps.jpg (1000x761, 107K)

Men play offense, women play defense. It works fine when both sides play their part and follow the rules of the game. If someone breaks the rules of the game, there are consequences. This worked pretty well for millennia, but now women want to change the rules constantly and don't feel like playing defense. Many men, sensing the game is rigged, stop playing. Other take advantage of loopholes in the rules to score over and over again with women who let them waltz into the endzone.
The old system worked. The occasional women who didn't play her role as defense was shunned by society. The occasional man who tried to score through violating the rules of the game were punished by society. It all worked.

Why do you think I'm not paying prostitutes, retard?

I'm okay with that.

>thinking a roastie would ever understand any of this

underrated

Attached: you smell popcorn.png (394x502, 312K)

Yes, people in general should wait until marriage. Was there anything else?

>Implying sex before marriage doesn't have negative societal consequences.
Even ignoring that, having sex before marriage as a guy means you're either contributing to the issue of women having sex before marriage, participating in a woman cheating on her husband, or participating in some kind of open marriage or other kind of "alternative lifestyle" shit.

No one can refute this. It's logically impossible. I doubt few men would dispute it either since it guarantees every man gets a virgin, which is what we want.

>having sex before marriage as a guy means you're either contributing to the issue of women having sex before marriage
Jokes on you I'll just fuck a guy instead

Attached: th (9).jpg (412x425, 25K)

Me to, but I'll stick my dick in a pink asshole if pussy isn't bio available near where I live.

Attached: European man.jpg (1112x1024, 189K)

Yes.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

>Christ fag tldr

Why do you even bother to try? No one likes reading a retards testimony.

Attached: Pepe+did+9+11+wake+up+sheeple_530104_5517760.jpg (501x414, 42K)

Fair enough.

Women shouldn't have access to the internet.