Why can’t a fuck non white women?

>>Be me, perverted fetishist
>>Decide if I have to live in this diversied pozzed shithole country i might as well enjoy all the fruits of the tree
>>Decide I want to have sex with a woman of every single race before 25.
>>Exclusively go after white women before this with reasonable success
>>I hit every non white girl I see
>>They’re all repulsed by me
>>I’m pretty good looking though
Guys I think they’ve bought all the “ebil white man” bs and now they all kinda hate us. I wanted to get my dick wet and they won’t give me access :( . Why do non white women hate white men so much?

Attached: 3A7F82C2-862C-44F5-B0EA-EC8C743416CA.jpg (767x1024, 132K)

fuck off incel

Ugly feet

Fuck you, I had one goal in life and it’s fucked.

Attached: 75C3D080-FD67-4898-BF87-7E49786796C0.png (686x526, 39K)

Not everyone is perfect

Bump

You’re doing it rong

Palestinians are white

Attached: 1540621041796.jpg (2835x1860, 418K)

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to act too good for them

idfk what you're talking about because I literally almost exclusively get interest from ONLY non white women. and I'm literally as white as can be.

Only Jesus

How do you do it, which races of girls?

who is this semen demon? Very nice

Yes they are white, but still not european.

Treating sex for recreational purposes is pretty much making yourself inti a kike-led slave. Stop being a piece of shit.

Either change your act or KYS.

Absolute state of the American racial classification system.

Men do everything better so it's no surprise men make the best women. Find a nice trap who's into swinging and fulfill your racial dreams!

If you can't get instantly laid by non-whites, you're beyond hope.

non white is disgusting do you understand how repulsive a brown/black vagina looks like? Flabs of shit strung across a taint.

KYS, faggot.

Why do you want AIDS?
Count your blessings, and desist from this degenerate mission, you faggot. Next you'll be saying "why can't traps just fuck me?!"

Cut it out

No, Palestinians aren't white and neither are kikes or other middle-easterners. Just google ssa admixture, you are all tainted with nigger blood. There are people in Europe that are literally below 0.0% nigger admixture (statistical zero) and aren't considered white (they are, just memeing) lmao you semitic fucking chimps. You aren't even pure Caucasians.

Trips of trooth

nope. this is wrong. theres no evidence of SSA admixture. there is loads of evidence however that middle easterners and europeans are basically brothers.

Attached: racereality.jpg (572x532, 51K)