Where to start with anarchism?

Where to start with anarchism?

Attached: Stirner.jpg (200x237, 10K)

live wild.
shit without wiping.

Liberia

This

Anarchism =/ niggers

I know a lot of books have been written on this subject, I've not read them cause I can't take the idea seriously.

The government has been around for a long time, it will be around for a long time. If it falls somehow things might be fine for awhile, but when things get out of hand individuals will demand that someone restore law and order, and eventually whoever is the most effective at using violent to do that creates the new government.

You won't bring down the system, and if somehow it comes down on it's own we'll have another one soon enough. The best you can hope for is to buy property in an unincorporated area where you will have the least amount of government intervention in your life.

>where to start with ararchism?
don't.
go ask the hill tribes how they fared against the roman empire.
go ask the indians how they fared against the white settlers.
every single time anarchists, or libertarians, collide with the state, the state wins.
the existence of a state anywhere necessitates participation in a state to maximize personal liberties--in other words, if you aren't part of a liberty loving state, expect to get conquered by a state and lose liberty.

cringe

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 446K)

What, with Stirnerite egoism? The anarchism starts as soon as you refuse to recognize any authority but your own.

>Where to start with anarchism?
EVERYWHERE.

It starts and ends with Hoppe

Attached: hoppean-snek.gif (890x531, 164K)

nowhere you retard

Don't be one of those fake anarchists who just want gibs and are fags. Kill and take what you want.

Attached: naturalselection.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>if enough of my buddies got together and pooled our lunch money we could make tanks and air craft carriers in numbers on par with a nation state
>except, wait, that would be a tax
>and then we would be a state
i remember being 12.
this board is 18+

Stop larping as an ancap for starters.

Attached: 1513023506097.jpg (846x534, 76K)

Can't tell you, it means nothing unless you figure it out for yourself.
Your pic related.

Ex anarchic here start with chomsky evolve to bakunin and grow the fuck up communism has more chances to work than anarchism

t. fag.

When you realize you cant have a government less society without a government to make sure a government doesnt come in and establish itself.
It's a pipedream and a neat mental exercise but its impossible

exactly this.

t. brainlet

If you want to be a boot licker that's fine but lick somewhere else