BETO IS GOING TO TAKE IT!

The race is tied and he's got all the momentum! The recent headlines have been terrible for the GOP. Blue Wave!

twitter.com/BetoORourke/status/1055908318856671232

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 9.05.29 PM.png (1014x1278, 451K)

Lol thus cunt has been a financial black hole. Will he end up being a bigger waste of funds than jeb!?

Attached: 7342627100337.jpg (2000x3837, 1.55M)

>tied
he is shit at math and wants to be in a job where he has to use numbers for the betterment of an entire state.
ridiculous.

although i am sorry, the watchers tend to destroy the areas i live.
they do this in hopes of sparking me.
they have no idea how retarded they really are.
they did it at first to try and get me ready, to show me what was going on.
now they do it to irk me, they can't.

they will learn that this world is on borrowed time, and it is running out, but not as quickly as they want it to, because they don't know, and they won't know.

fucking idiots.

Financed by which people?

Lol thats the biggest graphical con game I ever saw

>look the arch is above his!

>raised $70 million for a senate race
>still asking for money
what is up with this guy?

>This campaign is funded 100% by people
Who is funding the campaign of Cruz then? Aliens?

>polls from blue cities
>we're gonna win, guys!

Reminder they are spending 100 of millions on this fake («Beto» LOL who the fuck is falling for this?)

Yeah with the added insult that he never really stood a chance. Jeb was the favorite to win in 2015.

No Refunds O'Rourke

Too bad for Beto the market doesn't agree with him.

250$ on Cruz. Get fucked Dem's.

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-211315_Brave.jpg (1080x547, 90K)

yea right

>chip in

>funded 100% by people
I guess lizard people are people too.

>no refunds

> Ted is beating Beto
> Ted has a sad look on his face
> ???

This image is misleading as fuck

Attached: 1507950702504.png (909x609, 860K)

The DNC wanted him to give money he raised to other candidates. He's toast.

(((PACs)))

The audacity of this skateboarder.

He's a cross-dressing sister-boy

Attached: queer.jpg (880x1216, 67K)

beta will win just watch

Attached: 39907.jpg (550x309, 22K)

-450 isn't a huge favorite, and those markets always lag. We've had a week full of right wing terrorism. Momentum is all with democrats.

we've had a week of jewish false flag attacks, try again

>losing the race
>present yourself as the dominant arc in your graphic

just dropping by to say that that is some ingeniously devious chart persuasion infographics right there

Gray lives matter

Attached: 1539646254382.jpg (520x539, 55K)

is this Varg?

>taking the attacks seriously

>Voted today against Francis the fake Mexican.
>Fat cheerful boomer lady sitting near the exit makes sure people cast their ballots correctly
>*ballot enters machine*
>"There you go thanks for votin'! Here's a sticker!" (Which says "I voted")
>*catches a glimpse of my ballot as I'm approaching*
>cheerful attitude ceases
>"Here's your sticker!"
>Tfw I politely deny sticker.

Attached: pepefinger.jpg (236x236, 10K)

californians and new yorkers

Attached: mvUtLUC.jpg (1080x1087, 148K)

pickup trucks are the worst fucking drivers in this state I seriously wish they'd all fucking die

>Ted Jewz BTFO by Beto "If elected, I will bring about the Second Shoah" O'Rourke

>Statistical tie
Yep he’s losing

I voted for him. He used skateboard.

Take Texas? I don't care about that. I want Beto to take me.

Attached: beto1.jpg (683x1024, 267K)

based and redpilled unironically
SIEGE

>you know I had to do it to Cr*z

>t. californian diaspora

I laughed.

No refunds

How can he be out of money when the DNC was just trying to borrow money from him for their other struggling candidates?

>No Refunds

>a new poll
Today on lying his Beta ass off

Attached: 11DACFE0-DFAC-43BC-8939-DB9CEBEEE1CD.png (750x1334, 345K)

>t. road ragelet

What happens to all the unspent money?

Other democrats asked him if they could have some of his money and he said no.

> muh blue wave

Attached: CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg (697x208, 14K)

Kek

Attached: 06YgJQ1.png (605x490, 114K)

i'll set the overunder for a "crazy white texan" false flag at 3.5 days,
winner gets my rarest of pepes

Attached: 1499099824128.jpg (975x962, 151K)

It all goes to "advertising firms" that launder it.

He looks like a middleschooler in adult clothing

with any luck op will neck himself when cruz wins easily

>We've had a week full of right wing terrorism

That wasn't right wing terrorism

>allegations if sexual assault with no corroborating evidence or witnesses
>enough to strip Kavanaugh of his SCOTUS seat
>burglary and a hit and run
>"everyone makes mistakes, vote him for senator :)"
I fucking hate Democrats.

I am from California.
To any Texans out there, I am sorry for all of the people I know that have moved from California to the great state of Texas and shitted up the state like they shitted up California.
I can't wait to leave California. However I will not move to Texas. I know the state is full and on the brink of falling down a dark liberal fueled tunnel.

Checked and keked.

Attached: boyInSuit-217x300.gif (217x300, 14K)

This faggot looks like Turdeau.

Beto? Are you going to win it for us, Beto?

Attached: 425_20170915_betoorouke.jpg (960x639, 122K)

those fags are only in Austin really

I just noticed that Ted's number is bigger, but his portion is drab and has him looking down while being inside Beto's bar, so that it looks far smaller.
I hate the democrats so much it is unbelievable.

You can move anywhere you want as long as you don’t fucking vote in California style democrats wherever you go.

t. Satan
fuck off we're full

Even worse, he went into their districts and directly solicited for donations stealing their income.
Beto is Hilldog 2.0, hated by the entire party except Perez

Attached: 704610_1304195774946_full.jpg (1100x1100, 437K)

It's Bobby O'Rourke

Attached: poofter.png (500x787, 176K)

At least you understand. Nobody will stop you from moving to Texas as long as you know to not vote Democrat.

I'll never understand why these retards move from their state due to cost of living, and then vote for the exact opposite policies that kept us out of the red in 2008.

eugh they're both ugly

I love this

>Hes a jew pol you have to hate him.

As if it is going to make us vote for the liberal communist.

Find a new tactic shareblue

Attached: 1261678796635.jpg (450x338, 23K)

nah senpai looks like Varg

Attached: nice hair bro.gif (500x268, 986K)

Every time i see a Commiefornia plate, i start wondering if the driver brought their shit politics with them. Cali is the poster child of progressive politics gone mad.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x198, 957K)

Needs as much in the coffers for his 2020 Presidential run as he can.

>carlet detected

This potato nigger is definitely some sort of right wing prop at this point, he's just bleeding resources from every other race, he's going to be Bernie 2.0 with all the no refunds demoralization.

Jesus Christ I was getting BBQ today in Huston and this fagot in short shorts like from the 70s walks up with his beto ocuck shirt on then proceeds to talk to his H1B visa friend about how he came here from Cali and how he's not going back.

Attached: 1524612707306.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Yeah it's never good when a single poll hasn't had you ahead and you're running against the incumbent in a red state.

Texas isn’t that greatest but the politics isn’t as cancerous as other states. You can move here as long as you don’t vote like a Californian

In the aftermath of the midterms there are going to be a dozen or so articles written by leftist pundits decrying how much money was wasted in Texas that would have been better spent in competitive races elsewhere, I am absolutely positive of it. The campaign apparatchik do not care, they're making of like fucking bandits pilfering from this doomed campaign. $100 million, easily, and if you look at his rallies and campaign's "viral" videos it is obvious that money wasn't spent campaigning.

I recognize the diction of the old boomer who writes this el paso politics blog.

Brutus is a massive faggot but he is right about Beto.

Attached: nancyboy.jpg (912x1751, 191K)

Yeah, nah.

Attached: 1540695711304.jpg (1324x660, 255K)

This.

Jow Forumsing that YMCA-styled BETO flash mob.

Hahahahahaha, no (((PACs))) helping fake-ass wannabe "latino" "Beto", that's for sure!

In every single thread there is that kind of poster.
This is the kind of poster that goes to shoot up Jews and ruin everything for everyone.

He wants to be the big spoon

Only rural and suburban retards vote for Cruz.

City people all vote Beto.

kek car guy here, i tried to be a truck guy but i am addicted to degenerate street racing. but keep doing what you do texas bro

From the outside this race looks like a bright young Democrat facing off against an old dumpy shrill "the delegates dahnhald!" Republishit.
Then I remember Cruz is only a year older than Beto lmao he looks ancient.

What site is this?

you should worry more about all the pajeets and niggers running amuck and degenerating your own country rather than america's politics you cancuck

Not gonna lie, former Cruz missile here. This has been fucking hilarious watching Ted crash and burn.

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the Zodiac codes.

I watch CBSN occasionally to get a sense of what the msm talking points are, they're the least left leaning of the bunch so somewhat tolerable at times, and they've been questioning how wasteful his campaign is for almost 2 weeks now.

how can anyone vote for this empty hollow man? I guess it really does take an honest person to spot a liar.

Neck yourself California scum

Some Commies sent a 13 year old girl to my door alone to give me a flyer and wanted to talk to me about early voting. It had 3 PACs on the flyer.

Did anyone else get a text from Sylvia Garcia for Congress for “mariachis, FREE tacos and fun for our families?” She wants “to come vote with us” at a Tavern. Just passing the word on to any non Latinos that didn’t receive her texts to avoid being racist and all.

>This is the kind of poster that goes to shoot up Jews
Good to hear you are dropping the Jews are white bullshit. When Jews want to push some agenda they and their supporters love to say "My fellow white people" but when they get gunned down they are innocent Jews.

That’s why the DNC is shilling so hard for him

>a statistical tie

That's adorable.