Rick Wilson claims live MSNBC "they're going to have to put a bullet in Trump"

youtube.com/watch?v=BpTDNDwRb0s

Statement happens at 0:21

Please report him to the FBI and contact the United States Secret Service.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 7.07.08 PM.png (1806x920, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/10/25/nyt-trump-assassination-fiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He needs to be arrested now

The absolute mad man.

Attached: E1xkQX_j3e5pRnbIR39QbOgr3aXoNiH-2vMxHxStID0.jpg (320x328, 27K)

>it's real

That ain't how it works.

He should already been in a squad car.

Are you fucking retarded? This man is coming onto mainstream media discussing putting a bullet in the President of the United States. This is illegal as fuck

Rick Wilson and his nigger grandchild can fuck off.

Attached: 3591230391662.jpg (600x600, 118K)

Attached: Hey Ricky I got your smokes.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

damn, he's fucked

Attached: humasfeet.jpg (1434x1154, 251K)

As much as i would love to see this man fucked for this by Jow Forums, i just don't think that was good enough fren. He was clearly talking metaphorically about the bullet. Call me a kike if you want, but a judge would toss that bitch right out. Stop wasting our time. It is precious. I have fucking tendies gettin cold.

>the metaphorical bullet

Attached: duuuuuuude.png (493x493, 97K)

It was just a figure of speech, you fucking snowflakes

>Trump is sparking violence with his rhetoric.
>Lets kill him

hmm, really makes me think.

holy shit

MSNBC is a terrorist organization.

> Literally calling for a violent coup by domestic private actors on the president

How is this guy not swarmed by the Secret Service already?

He looks so smug, like "ha my lineage is going to live because it's black and black are the new privileged class!". Fucking idiot

Trump should put him in Gitmo

meme flag = kike

it was very clearly a dog whistle to the (((donor class)))

dailycaller.com/2018/10/25/nyt-trump-assassination-fiction/

dont worry (((nbc))) has him protected

Yeah double standards and trying persuade people not to make this a big deal. Classic psychopath behavior

Attached: 1529283915471.jpg (2035x1273, 876K)

I bet the SS will pay him a visit.

my ancestors are smiling at me Rick Wilson, can you say the same?

Womp womp

Try and hide your stupid. He sure can say that without issue. He is not threatening the President. If he said the only way to stop him is for him to shoot him, then yep, okay that could be seen as a possible threat. But talking about some random..other, in a hypothetical..not illegal....shithead. Learn something you useless fuck. I bet your dad just fucking hangs his head in shame knowing what he has produced.

Also, why the fuck did the lil cuck vid poster end vid on that word? I bet money 10-15 more seconds of the piece would debunk your dumbass even more. Work on hiding your stupid kid.

yes he was speaking metaphorically

that would be awesome

i think a judge would throw out a case if a conservative said something like that too. it simply wasn't a threat of violence against the prez. Get butthurt if you want. I don't mind. Your country is a shithole too. lol.

This is a threat and I hope the Secret Service goes and pays him a visit. I hope every single fucking producer at MSNBC gets arrested and every anchor willing to promote this shit goes to prison for life.

I would fuck her feet, if you know what I mean.

>I bet your dad just fucking hangs his head in shame knowing what he has produced.
kek.

No, i don't understand.

Yeah, and what are you gonna say when they don't visit him? Huh? What are you gonna say? The SS is not as smart as you? They don't know the law as well as you? You dumbfuck, sit the fuck down and rethink the direction you have chosen in life.

You are literally Rick Wilson aren't you?

fake president

>casually defending someone dog whistling to wealthy donors to put a bullet in the president
>rethink your life

No thanks I'm good cuck.

Can't really expect low IQ trumpcucks to understand figure of speech can we?

Only connection is we both know what is a threat to the President and what is not. Unlike the lady repellers here.

I have this picture saved with many different foot positions

Attached: Huma-Abedin-Feet-2406422.jpg (1359x1150, 234K)

He just threatened assassination of the President

Hope the FBI is watching this clip

Attached: 1520972096244.jpg (3543x4697, 689K)

Hey Rick, you and all your colleagues are gonna get the fucking rope. I wonder how many journalists worked with Fusion GPS? I wonder how many Journalists visited Comet Ping Pong. I wonder how many of you treasonous motherfuckers care about anything anymore.

I wonder what he thinks about putting bullets in rabbis. The presidents call to violence was asking for the death penalty for a mass murderer. Where as this jackass wants to shoot the president. I can see why the presidents rhetoric confuses them.

>Trumps rhetoric is bad guys
>anyway we have to put a bullet into Trump

Attached: 1508898276121.jpg (283x314, 26K)

hmmmmm

lol my hero

He’s figuratively talking about the donor class neutering Trump, but ignoring the fact that they already tried that.

This is the new normal for GOO politics.

>this is normal
GO FUCK YOURSELF

Kid, My morning dump has a higher IQ than you and better intellectual comprehension than you show and I flush that fucker every morning. Imagine what I think of you. Now, I think you need to yell to your mom to see if your sandwich and juice box is ready.

This is literally from 2015 and Rick Wilson is a known conservacluck

Hey Rick, just shut the fuck up and wait for the feds because your fate leads to Guantanamo Bay and leads to a fucking rope around your neck after you get court martialed. The tribunals begin in January faggot get ready.

It's the greatest fashion accessory any cuck can have.

>Dogwhistling to wealthy donors to put a bullet in his head

user you're a genius! This has to go viral!

They dont get it, even if they did put a bullet in Trump, we're still never going back to how it was before. Never again will weak men lead us, and Trumpism/the alt-right is here to stay

Based and bluepilled he’s fucking right and you know it

I saw Rick Wilson wrote a crybaby loser book about Trump when I was looking for something to spend my Great on Amazon ebook credit on before it expired. I want to read it for the lulz but there's no way I'll put money in his pocket so I just let the credit expire.

So, send this to secret service?

Is it legal, in the world or the US, to publicly say, "someones gonna have to put a bullet in every jew"?

If it were viciously punished as illegal the act of speaking these words, would the number of jewish lives saved be worth the cost of gentile wrongspeak persecution? Who makes these determinations?

REEE

killing a man is a hell of a thing, you take away all hes got and all hes ever gonna have.

hey rick how's the weekend treatin ya?

why is the Left so murderous and hateful?
November 6th, everyone needs to vote Republican, guys. The Left is way too violent.

.03 have been deposited into your shareblue account

>Law
haha do you proles really think that matters?

>these people dont matter in the overall course of human history

>"FUCK WE HAVE TO ASSASSINATE THEIR LEADER"

this is an actual living person who has reproduced

Isnt it amazing how the left continually does this and threatens whites with genocide and to ruin western nations
Yet its Trump and the right that are inciting violence.

I wanna suck on those feet and eat her toenails.

I’m not a kid and I also think you’re an idiot. So talking down won’t help faggot.

based japan

Civil war is coming goyim.
Better be ready!
Jews wont stop until we expel them.

Attached: henry ford on jews.jpg (684x431, 61K)

Someone tried to murder the President by sending him ricin the other day. I think the guy was indicted this week.
it was without a murmur from the media whilst in the same week the same media farted blood over dummy bombs.
Now this?
Is this a coup?
Is that why we’ve been knocked off social media?

Attached: 3E3CAA9D-5E63-4D26-AB20-740256840A9E.png (310x459, 111K)

I despise this POS with a uber passion.
He should be on everyone's list.

Attached: 1540165880292.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Rick Wilson is a grifter who finds a wealthy but hopeless would be candidate, puffs them up with the idea that they can win if they give him money to be their political consultant, and then says "whoops, we did our best" when they inevitably lose, their fortune in his bank account. This is how he paid for his house and his daughter's medical bills after she started burning coal.

fuck off

that's an encouragement for an assassination attempt

>Is this a coup?
>Is that why we’ve been knocked off social media?
no shit

Attached: images (22).jpg (225x225, 12K)

It is about time these people get rounded up for sedition. Threatening the President or calling for it to happen is a crime. Gitmo for dem traitors now.

Fuck you kike

i wouldnt be surprised considering eric clanton was convicted of hitting someone on the head with a large metal object because they politically disagreed with them, which qualifies as terrorism in every sense of the word, yet he walked as a free man with a short probation sentence, because the system is ran by traitors

Everyone knows you don't say "bomb" on an airplane, nor do you go on television and say "put a bullet in ____".

Best case scenario: Rick Wilson = Edgelord who is LARPing as some sort of revolutionary
Worst case scenario: He hoped someone would take the hint while leaving himself JUST enough plausible deniability that some asshat like you would come in to defend him with PRECISELY the kind of argument you're trying to make right now.

Embarrassing.

Attached: 1539745804375.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>ugly horse face shitskin
>nasty feet
how does it feel to have such wretched taste in women and fetishes?

leftist are casual killas

I know you people are dumb and all that. But do you know what a fucking metaphor is?

I would love to see you get a bullet.

Don't start kvetching, it's just a metaphor.

Attached: Tony Plush.png (620x630, 433K)

This.
"Put a bullet in" typically means to end something that is suffering and needs to be put out of its misery, either for the entities own wellbeing, or the wellbeing of the organization that entity is a part of.

Glad I took those classes.

Somewhere an NPC just felt something turn over in the back of their memory banks. MK Ultra subroutine activated.

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

And we are the violent ones, with someone telling us to kill our opposition. OK I guess the sky is green and China has freedom of speech.

Attached: 1540511970663.png (334x349, 83K)

Trump needs to make an example out of people who make statements like this.

If you're too gay to not want to rescure Huma and her beautiful feet from a life of democratic treachery and betrayal, I don't know what to tell you. She's like a crippled swan begging for someone to mend her broken wing.

THIS WAS DURING THE PRIMARIES 2016

Wow, selectively edited to shit. Upload the full conversation, faggot.

Okay yes the bullet is metaphorical in the most technical sense...
But this is the media's version of meme magic mind programming. It's them telling millions of watchers to "put a bullet in Donald Trump". They know what they are doing.
Subliminal Programming!

Vote Republican so there can be an end to the horror

Attached: LordHumungusSaysTo.jpg (561x480, 162K)

He did. If a media outlet even thinks of hiring Rick Wilson the White House lets them know there would be consequences.

You mean THIS Rick Wilson?

Attached: Trump+voters+on+anime_c59a19_5806485.jpg (686x654, 97K)

her feet would look great in a woodchipper

nothing will happen

You might say he needs to put a bullet in them. It's a figure of speech.

this

the jews and the democrats have always been in control

and that control will never be broken

America is finished because of the jews and democrats.

only from within was America defeated.