False Flag Links Found

Son of former Pittsburgh Rabbi works 1.2 miles from where MAGAbomber van was parked. This is not a drill!!

"The Tree of Life Congregation dates back to 1864, and was originally in downtown Pittsburgh, said Alvin K. Berkun, a former rabbi at Tree of Life and now rabbi emeritus, who stayed home from services on Saturday to tend to his sick wife. [How convenient!]

His son’s synagogue is in Aventura, Fla., the hometown of a man who was arrested Friday for mailing pipe bombs to leading Democrats and Trump critics."

nytimes.com/2018/10/27/us/active-shooter-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html

atjc.org/rabbi-jonathan-berkun

Attached: 1531370476565.jpg (343x361, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/rabbi-sued-allegedly-severing-newborn-penis-article-1.1561056
youtu.be/WqM6Vna7hi0
youtu.be/zTYz9MyFcmU?t=703
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: fd11e2fd60cb9d6c2a5e714c36ccdd0e8ee80b9d4d8f43cbff37188dcb96098f.png (1250x533, 953K)

>Alvin K. Berkun, a former rabbi at Tree of Life and now rabbi emeritus, who stayed home from services on Saturday to tend to his sick wife
this guy

Attached: False Flag 2 - rabbi told not to show up.png (830x457, 547K)

>aventura = adventure feminine noun
WE'RE ON A FACT-FINDING ADVENTURE!

Yes heres the son.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-27 atjc Rabbi Jonathan Berkun.png (997x785, 353K)

Coincidences happen every day, I don’t trust coincidences

Someone needs to show this to /AFG/

Intelius checks out.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-27 Find Alvin K Berkun in the United States Intelius.png (1031x619, 235K)

>emeritus
confirmed for evil.

Attached: Capture.png (1917x963, 1.98M)

bump oh shit

There is no such thing as a coincidence. Especially not (((coincidences))).

omg, a synagogue in florida? My God. You just blew this whole thing open, Detective Down Syndrome. Here's your chocolate milk, just like you like it, with the syrup unstirred and sitting at the bottom so you can suck up that sweet goo real nice.

Attached: 1520820383496.png (1900x1433, 3.85M)

/thread

Florida is full of Jews and psychopaths, seems about right

Who is gangstalking you? Are they walking by your house right now? You should go give one of those gangstalkers a piece of your mind, and film it and upload it to youtube. I will laugh heartily when one of those agents says, "It's just a coincidence I'm walking by your house!"
hahahaha, sure buddy.... suuuuurrre.

Archive this same place as the shooting
nydailynews.com/news/national/rabbi-sued-allegedly-severing-newborn-penis-article-1.1561056

You seem afraid and crippled by fear. I'm not. Go project and lie somewhere else.

Bump

Looks like an older version of pic related

Attached: 7F4A0A57-AF8B-4543-8132-4B5597209E8A.png (200x273, 36K)

the jidf has arrived.

Nice Gaslighting.
In any event, there is no such thing as Coincedence in this type of game.
Sorry, the packages had no postage markers, they were delivered by mail, then by courier, then by mail, then maybe they were never delivered, but we got a closeted male stripper Trump supporter who gets daily walk bys from (((assets))) and is known to security before he's arrested.

Attached: Pot.jpg (150x221, 15K)

Its 1.2 miles from where the bomber van was parked. Nice try at damage control though.

Fake and gay

Because Jews are not a tight community and an antisemitic homosexual goblin living in a van isn't an easy mark for a fall-guy or an MKUltra.

Tree of life synagogue that got shot up today link related

You stick out just like your nose, kike

Trump calls for the death penalty for antisemitism, antichrist confirmed. youtu.be/WqM6Vna7hi0

>isn't an easy mark
Shut the fuck up you spook that's the best person to use.
The CIA always targeted homeless and people living outside society.

expand your thinking faggots

i can feel your nose from here

>the Rabbi Emeritus conveniently stayed home
This is Lucky Larry Silverstein all over again

i just want all you shills to know, you failed. in fact, most of us can smell ur fake shit from miles away and we dont even care anymore. we are just waiting for krystallnacht 2: electric boogalo. then you are toast

Looks like they decided to tie up a few loose ends today.

Attached: 1527879313096.gif (320x180, 794K)

Bump.

>Jews are not a tight community
>have an entire country solely for the survival of their race no matter what

Watched the whole thing earlier, you're full of shit.

tat is not how you recognize the anti.
the 3rd temple must be built first.

>thy
>midevil
lmao

Oh my G*d it's a miracle. On a full moon on shabbat. What are the odds goyim?

Attached: 1540687602326.jpg (500x361, 21K)

I feel sick to my stomach thinking that these people might have done such a thing.

The "bomber" was well off and probably a hit man or a general goon for a mafia type organization probably with glow nigger ties. The FBI and CIA do target the mentally unstable to be patsy's or just get them to do stupid shit cause, why not? They get paid regardless if they fuck someones life up or not with impunity.

this is my main area of focus last few months, trying to figure out who in this stagecraft we are watching is: the antichrist and who is the messiah. Also what is satan or who? Side note, I believe messiah and antichrist were born on same day/year and they are both avatars. jesus came the first time that way, so probably will again.

Attached: dune messiah.jpg (1376x1089, 417K)

It was allegheny county SWAT not pitt. But keep the autism up.

eh, it's kinda like this:
the messiah already came.
the second coming is 1 day after the anti declares itself to be high.
the 3rd temple is where it will declare such foolishness.
the adversary is nothing and is already defeated, but the anti requires it's evil to bewitch the npc's.

that's all.
it's all in the bible.

>A {current, former} {Rabbi, director, fundraiser, someone in position of authority} of the synagogue has a {son, daughter, wife, close friend, business partner} that {worked, lived, owned a business} close to the bomber's {van, place of work, home}.

yeah but they are already all born and living so we could figure out who. I already think trump is either antichrist or messiah. If not messiah, then he could be elijah. Also, what year do you think messiah was born? is there a prophecy with clues about that?

Attached: three.png (800x1149, 1.19M)

Damn, you obvious fucking Russian, learn how to spot Sarcasm already.

Attached: IVANFACEUS.png (398x400, 115K)

Bill Clinton: "It wont end until we stop it."

Attached: 0c6fab4d15f0c535b489e5c8480067e824865a3f267215363c4292b513638b48.jpg (716x376, 140K)

>t.

In any case bump; fuck the glow niggers

Attached: 1539802471047.jpg (680x862, 47K)

But it's not, most often, our guys, it's glowing niggers from other nations we contract. We do normally have handlers they may have to answer to, but all nations do this shit now, one big incest fuck the population to keep the peace locally, and internationally. All predicted 200 years ago, and well practiced in the 20th. Much easier to have a foreigner fuck up your own people, than some patriot who might grow a conscience.

Attached: KillThem.png (396x736, 213K)

meme magic?

bump for importance, jidf kikes are mass saging this thread hard lol

Why haven't the victims been ID'd yet?

>who stayed home from services
I'm getting 9/11 texts and calls sent out to tell them not to come to work today vibes from this

youtu.be/zTYz9MyFcmU?t=703

dudes go to 11:38 and watch it until 12:10

bump

Because Jews are a sensitive people who have traditionally been persecuted in the US and need to be treated with special care...
Well, that or nobody was available to find out they had to come down to get their relative because it was Sabbath and they couldn't turn on the TV or travel.

Attached: 18514991.jpg (445x482, 10K)

>all born and living
trump - first horseman.
his fucking last name means "to conquer".
and he does it well with distraction chicken.
barron - damien.

jesus is still jesus, user.
eternal.

Can you post this here. We're talking about the Antichrist:

This shit is too much, too many "October Surprises" to not suspect false flags. This is the last straw, if they Ray Moore us again - the shit is going to hit the fan.

First, the framing of the bomber - now killing all these folks. The timing is just too suspicious. Targetted to make the right look bad.

Full court press to make a red tsunami in November, because if not the streets will run red.

Maybe you haven't spotted the lying spirit that looks like a frog?

I don't think there's any way to know who our guys are. They will be for America because of a paycheck then be for Israel because of support to gain leverage later. They do all of this without regard and morals to keep the machine running. It is treason yesterday, a smile today, and a blood bath a few weeks later. All of these are by the same organizations from every nation all tied to the federal bankers. All nations are infected with this parasite and far too many of the federal bankers just so happen to be jewish. America has no morals and we have no allegiances not even to our own government or Constitution. There is no accountability at the higher levels and everything is compartmentalized and blacked out nobody can keep track of each other. The only thing the American government can do is double tap suicide to the back of your head or ruin you financially till you hang yourself in shame. We are not free.

this is a good thread. u guys keep this shit up and us over at infini will have to stop calling you half chanfags.

Holy fuck I just realised something. The shooter was a crazy prick who hated Jews and the magabomber was a crazy prick who hated democrats. And probably Jews. Go outside and get some air, armchair detectives

Kek good one rabboni

Check this out...

There was a bomb plot involving FBI informants at Berkun Jr.'s synagogue in Florida.

Attached: berkun.png (329x434, 92K)

summary of infinity chan post
1.Copy paste 3 pages of "content"
2. Your a jew
3. No you are
4. Yall are both jews
5. I bet all you faggots voted for Trump

>We are not free.
Enemies have always existed, and there have always been limiting factors on life, that is not evidence that you are not free to make your choices.

Attached: cartman.jpg (1280x720, 487K)

>Full court press to make a red tsunami in November, because if not the streets will run red.
Yeah, but there's a conspiracy to make you look like violent, vile people.

Got it. Thank you.

omg... this is how we know it is all staged, they pick names and shit that are all clues...the alternate name of the synagogue called 'tree of life' was translated from hebrew as 'coming of the political messiah' .......

Will I personally be punished? Yeah. Will anyone above a certain power threshold? No. If God decided to genocide a population or torture millions we do not have the same option. The government is not God and neither are we. The government needs to be reminded of that.

Just saw this.
Thread is dying

Since the Khashoggi event didnt convince Trump to break SA Alliance theyve been moving through events at quite a fast pace. 'Migrant' caravan narrative ddint work either.

I think last weekend they got polls showing a bad defeat at the ballot box. Then FFs began.

Attached: 3a0c6d873a8b428d9288f0cfa6c7abeb92ffe349185539a65674838e8a300428.jpg (600x400, 58K)

those that post frogs are just edgefags.
the same people that make atheist jokes and find it hilarious because it triggers religious folk.

it's literally just people being stupid, and that stupidity will devour them.

No goyim don't worry about why a rabbi decided to just chill at home on a sabbath

This thread isn't very kosher.

This is suspicious, but SWAT don't just sit around in an office with all their gear on. These guys could have been called up from their house and arrived and thrown gear on. One of many cohenicidences though.

Uhoh now we are on to something.

Nothing much is happening. I awoke after a long sleep but I’m still tired. I might go back to sleep and drink my sleepy tea. Join me.

You're using an awfully broad and wide brush to paint that picture there sport. You're understanding of frogposting is really shallow and based upon what the media has already filled your head with. You need a reminder that just because you're well versed and knowledgeable in one area of study that doesn't mean that you are knowledgeable in others that you haven't delved into.

Attached: 1514766387401.jpg (900x900, 196K)

They’re called shills and yes, 8ch has plenty of them too. Now be less of a homo and dig and meme. Dont be jealous that Q doesnt post here.

They could have done that stuff at least three hours ago.
Such a backwards religion anyways. I'd love to see a bunch of those science fags say kosher food is bullshit, that pork and seafood have to be cooked thoroughly to be edible.

Kanna chan did 9/11

Attached: 1540132832189.gif (220x227, 515K)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

>hello FBI

>the media
i haven't watched tv in over 15 years, kid.

Attached: revolution.jpg (350x250, 8K)

Bullshit you lying faggot. Then where the hell did you get your ideas of what frogposting means when the only sources that were framing it as racist(hence why you call frogposters edgefags) was the fake news media? Answer me that you transparent obvious piece of shit.

Is the family that got shot up today the same family that is suing the rabbi?

Attached: 1540695666803m.jpg (924x1024, 179K)

AALLLLVVVIIIIIINNNNNN!

His name is an anagram for van, nuke, bail.

Attached: alvin.jpg (450x327, 68K)

Attached: 1533787650497.gif (288x216, 315K)

>I think last weekend they got polls showing a bad defeat at the ballot box. Then FFs began.

Attached: Hillary-Do-Something.png (849x321, 45K)

>he thinks racism is edgefaggotry
you're not up to speed, kid.
frogs are posted by those that make shitty threads just for being controversial.
people are racist because of experience.
nobody is racist for the controversy.

racist fucks are a different ball of wax.
frog posters are just lazy trolls.

Kek
Saw Ghost live with Iron Maiden. Shit was so cash

(((coincidence)))

So the rabbi is getting sued by the family that ends up shot? I would say this is fishy if, like, jews really only cared about money or something.

these are the same ppl that did 9/11, user. how new are you?

the fuck this bitch even talkin about

anyone got the cesar israeli connection?