Soo, nobody cares about the election fraud going on 2 days down the line?

Soo, nobody cares about the election fraud going on 2 days down the line?

Arizona just switched blue, so will Florida....

Attached: 1516127828443s.jpg (250x170, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tim_Canova/status/1060575611868114944
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are we going to do? I'm open to suggestions.

Trump needs to investigate this bullshit. This is do ridiculously blatant

Bump, this needs to be discussed.

government investigations go no where. i can't even think of one that wasn't a complete fraud from start to finish, so you can flush that idea down the shitter.

It is not like the spineless gutless GOP will do anything.

>election fraud
It's not a flaw - it's a feature.

One has to have the mind of a child to believe this shit is real to begin with. Kids believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and Voting. If you haven't outgrown it by 15, seek professional help.

It really does need to be investigated. THIS IS WHY YOU LAZY FUCKS NEED TO BE ELECTION OBSERVERS AND RECORD EVERYTHING. BRING SPARE BATTERIES AND MEMORY CARDS.

tell Tucker and Lindsey Graham.

WE have to fire up the right if we want anything to come of it.
>inb4 we
don't be an obtuse nigger, faggot.

There is nothing to be done. Just let democracy take its course.

Scott is sueing the Broward county Dems for this.
About Arizona, I have no idea.

k so we stand by, spread our ass cheeks and happily accept this?

I guess, every other option is illegal.

Only illegal if it turns out you're wrong. 1949 veterans battle of athens.

America is a banana republic
a farce of a nation

Attached: 1454784434657.jpg (768x1112, 208K)

>I guess, every other option is illegal.
you already have enough to arrest Debbie

You'll do whatever the fuck you're told by the people you voted for. Else, what the fuck is the point?

There are hundreds of slide threads.

Something fucky is happening

I didn't vote for any Democrat you dumb fucking cunt. They're obviously stealing the election through fraud

New voting methods, just short of absolute coercive voting tactics.
Probably something that is not invasive, but I think voting should be done on some sort of physical forum, sort of like moving stones, pressing in clay, or drawing.

Attached: WHEREZMEDUBZ333.jpg (722x534, 17K)

>inb4 stone voting is stupid
Guys, this is what I unironically think. It might sound stupid, but it would be more fair than a (((computer))) to count votes.

I have a better idea. Let's have a war and whichever side wins gets to make policy changes.

Looks like Georgia is now happening too - including many house seats in different states. Our twittersphere is exploding, this is the biggest happening of 2018!

The losers have to drink hemlock!

Paper is fine as long as the vote counting is done by hand in a public place, preferably livestreamed/broadcast as it's happening for verification. Election observers should track all bins of votes as they are filled, sealed, transported, and then opened for counting. All ballots should be retained until the election is certified complete and then burned to prevent after the fact vote tampering.

Jobs on the state legislatures that set the rules for elections, and on the elections commissions that enact those rules, ARE INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT.

>Postinh a picture from 1945 (sailor kiss)
>America most commie period ever

*Insert usual shill line about hurt durr you’re an Israeli shill and Trump’s coming to get you because you’re trying to shill for a war instead of being a good goy and voting Republican*

Beep Beep - dead people votes incoming to switch Florida blue - Beep Beep

twitter.com/Tim_Canova/status/1060575611868114944