Jim Acosta didn't push the intern's arm/hand away even if it is on video

>Jim Acosta didn't push the intern's arm/hand away even if it is on video

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 7.58.27 PM.png (1692x1080, 668K)

I fucking hate these people

Attached: 1525950963540.jpg (1787x3317, 1.49M)

>this event never happened

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.00.34 PM.png (1172x612, 269K)

>Jim Acosta was actually being respectful and said pardon me ma'am

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.01.18 PM.png (1190x540, 258K)

When is the white man going to grow a spine and take back what's rightfully his?

Attached: 1489705824216.png (444x333, 18K)

>the accusations are fraudulent and the incident never happened

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.01.51 PM.png (1176x916, 547K)

>this is a lie

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.03.04 PM.png (1178x498, 113K)

>this is propaganda
>the video is "doctored"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.04.35 PM.png (636x1284, 544K)

And they wonder why people dont trust them.

>Jim Acosta should sue for libel
>Sarah Sanders should resign

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.05.38 PM.png (642x1298, 264K)

>I taught my 4 year old the importance of telling the truth
>Sarah Sanders is slandering Jim Acosta
>Sarah Sanders is providing fake evidence and trying to violate the first amendment

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.06.49 PM.png (630x1110, 220K)

Show the real video then.

>Jim Acosta could press charges against the intern
>The video is doctored
>Jim Acosta was simply asking a question

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.09.12 PM.png (636x1234, 249K)

ACOSTA CHOP!

Attached: let me acosta you.webm (320x180, 1.5M)

Attached: creepcup.png (1163x811, 319K)

>video from inbred british human sprinkler has 3 frozen frames at the chop
>cspan original doesn't
hmmm

Where are these fuckers decency? Where is there morality? Why are they such lying scum? Is it true what alex says theyre feeding off 2nd dimmension low energy evil entities? Its so sickening my meekness is turning into boiling plasma.

I think it is worse than we could ever imagine. A sick and twisted group they are apart of. Who knows...at the highest level what CNN/leftist elites are involved in...child sex trafficking or pedophilia or satanic rituals. These people are completely lost in the world.

It's hyperbole. Acosta didn't assault her. Stop pushing this retarded meme.

I guess we're somehow living alternate parallel realities at the same time, where I can see with my eyes on live TV, a man brushing aside a woman only to have woopie tell me she was the one assaulting. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

>altered
>edited
>misleading
they're really tripling down on this? what happened is crystal clear. relying on people not to watch?

Those of us with memories going back to Corey Lewandowski understand exactly why this angle is being leveraged. Miss that episode?

Don't care. It's a terrible strategic move. The vast majority of people aren't going to remember or care and all they see is much ado about nothing. This is why people get pushed away from the left. IT's stupid for the right to start now.

It's a war, user. Don't be stupid.

Attached: Sun_Tzu.jpg (681x1024, 257K)

Did you know the left is currently rigging the elections in Florida and Arizona? Acosta already lost his press pass. fine. I hope he gets hit by a car, but now there's more important stuff going on.

Baiting your opponent into contradiction and bludgeoning them with their record is well and good. They do it to us, we do it to them, it works.

And? I won't stop you from posting in the threads about those things.

You're a soulless hateful nazi who just wants to perpetuate rape culture and you deserve to be castrated after this berating. SHAME ON YOU for not caring about the feelings of this powerful woman who is furthering her career in an already hostile male run world.
I BELIEVE HER

Attached: 1541652451516.png (1500x1050, 595K)

He did nothing wrong chopping her away. He was wrong for not handing it over, but cunts feel like they can do anything without physical repercussion and then they bitch about muh equal rights.

Someone should smack her.

Is this the greatest deepfake of all time?

see

t. incel

Well, if Sarah Sanders promotes the altered video and claims it's assault that's actually not true.
I am a huge Trump fan as well but let's not go around claiming Jim Acosta's slight nudge is an assault. That makes us look bad.

Lewandowski threw Michelle to the floor! She was bruised! This Acosta thing is nothing compared to the beat-down suffered by Michelle. Michelle was traumatized. It was nearly a rape! How dare you compare this nothingburger to the literal physical and mental destruction of Michelle! She was almost killed and now likely has PTSD. Facts don't care about your feelings. She almost died!

>let's not go around claiming Jim Acosta's slight nudge is an assault
Rules for radicals #4: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the left wants to push "always believe women" then the left needs to lie in that bed that they've made. It's perfectly fair to use the same tactics they've used against them. This is a perfect chance to induce cognitive dissonance on the left and demonstrate their hypocrisy and double standards to normies.

You might be the most retarded person on the internet

No. Nobody looks at it like that. Normies looks at it as if you guy's have lost it.

Remember to use this tactic against the next video of police shooting an unarmed nigger.

>GOVERNMENT SPEEDS UP VIDEO TO BACK ITSELF UP
GOVERNMENT SPEEDS UP VIDEO TO BACK ITSELF UP

>Republicans have to go low
>Democrats have to go high
Literally no morals with you faggots, how about democrats start with the nigger behavior like republicans have forever

wow, it's fucking nothing

"Mainstream Media Enemies of the People" and yet these people pay willingly to keep these media outlets running.
If people don't see how they're controlled, then maybe its for their best interrest to controll them. Just like lemmings they would fall prey to some other influencer.

Attached: 1462644875389.jpg (493x490, 127K)

How does slowing down a video change what it shows?

>we watched it live
I fucking watched it live and he pushed the interns arm away, I was slightly stunned. These people deserve death.

this """""controversy""""" is so fucking retarded

Seems Acosta did smack her, nigger

It's best we just ignore them and move on. If CNN had any balls they'd send Don Lemon to the WH press room.

i would lick her asshole like it was the remains of a bowl of pudding mix

so he did touch her.

Yep, but that's just serving them their own bullshit.

Wow they even got the C-SPAN video to be doctored! Must be Russian guys and not the media being fucking criminals.

Once your enemy has utilized a tactic, it becomes legitimate to use it against them. Stop bringing knives to gunfights.

Man, I'm afraid all this is just to test how much they can away with using deepfake software. Shits gonna get real confusing from now on. Can't trust anything we see on our screens. Its been a pleasure boys.

Attached: 1529483812175.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

the West has entered advanced stage collective mental illness.
he chops at her arm. clearly.
should it be deemed assault? no, not in a sane world, however, by the Lefts very own rulebook Jim Accostedher should have had his livelihood ended by days end.
this is not a sane world and the fallout from this has nothing to do with what happened.

I want this Weimar Republic to end. Im willing to give up nearly anything. The media at least was supervise and didn't push things too far before. No more trans-kids, mass migration, soul crushing propaganda. Im tired of it all, I don't know how much I can last before snapping.

Attached: 1541705129379.jpg (482x549, 57K)

Attached: zog.png (500x303, 92K)

She is very underrated here

>"Pardon me, Ma'am."
HE. CALLED. HER. MA'AM.!!
That is blatantly ageist. Very inappropriate labelling the staffer as "old".

It's rape if they touched. This is gynocentric America. You don't touch females without enthusiastic consent (which can be revoked at any time, BTW) in this country... that's called rape.
We saw a rape occur on C-Span. He raped her. In a room full of other CIS normative males, who did nothing to stop it.
Why was Acosta even holdling the microphone after the staffer asked for it? How dare he keep his hands on something after a woman asked for it back? That's called assault.

Doesn't matter whom established contact when it is man vs woman.
Woman is in the right.
That's been the liberal default since the 70's.
Have liberals final turned their backs on women?
What happened to #BelieveSurvivors?

#HerToo

Hmmm let's ask the intern what happened. This "doctored video"lie is so pathetic.

They believe they make reality

Battery charges are dumb anyway and extremely Jewish - you get to sue someone for unwanted touching.

>Oh gawwd, it was like annoodahshoah.

Attached: 1541225712262.jpg (500x347, 77K)

RAAAAAPPPPEEEEE

My soul is ready for what is waiting for us around the bend and what must be done. I can't stand the gaslighting and disdain for the truth anymore. These people are literal demons on Earth haunting our spirits with lies and misdeeds.

Attached: 1459911125308.jpg (216x255, 11K)

His hand is literally on her in the thumbnail

Oceania was at war with Eastasia: Oceania had always been at war with
Eastasia.

God. I wish I was Jim Acosta in the photo. Or even better:
>It's an overcast autumn day. I'm in my workshop, having just finished planing some new cherry planks I had cut. I'm using a broom to sweep up the shaving when my love, the white house intern walks in from the kitchen in a house dress and an apron.
>"user" she says, grabbing the broom handle. "It's time to come in. user Jr and Girl user Jr want to show you what they just made from macaroni. Also I've started dinner and I need your help decide what lingerie to wear tonight."
>"But my love!" I exclaim, "My OCD won't let me stop until all the shavings are cleaned up!"
>She lets go, and sighes. "God fucking dammit user. I'm so sick of your shit. I'm taking the kids and going to my mothers. Don't let the house burn down."
>She slams the door as she storms out. I return to my sweeping, tears absent from my autistic eyes.