Is it unethical to indoctrinate children into alt-right ideology from a young age?

Is it unethical to indoctrinate children into alt-right ideology from a young age?

Attached: jugend.jpg (384x550, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKgxkNES4Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not? Children are inducted into every other ideology.

See oh? look over there a bag of dicks.

now go fuck your self.

Indoctrination means you are teaching things that aren't true. Is it indoctrination if it is true?

Please don't molest your kids, like your parents did user. No child deserves to be turned into a faggot...

Yes It is unethical to do so in any Children should be allowed to be children When you do so you are no different than those you stand against for doing so even if yours is "right"

Attached: 2ksot6.jpg (400x400, 50K)

What is "alt-right ideology"? As far as I remember only thing that all those faggot talking heads calling themselves "alt-right" have in common is a rampant Zionism.

alternative to right is left, sweetie

no
youtube.com/watch?v=UKgxkNES4Zs

Attached: 1528212595095.jpg (1024x1024, 230K)

>This.

Also makes you no better than anyone that's done it to you before. For all you know you're just continuing the line without even knowing it.

>alt right
Is it unethical to tell you to fuck off?

>Also this.
This is unbearable.

The Left doesn't seem to have a problem with it, they indoctrinate their ideology into their children and children in general, in the public schools all the time. Public schools are basically leftist cult programming centers.

According to the alt-right there are only 2 genders which is obviously not true. Not to mention the misguided belief that the white race is superior.

I was born nationalist and xenophobe. My parents grew me up like so and I'm grateful for it

Was it ethical for your parents to raise you that way? If nationalists and xenophobes can instill beliefs and values in their children, then why can't homosexuals?

Indoctrinating children to hate is always unethical. You might as well raise them to be Muslims. Fuck off nigger.

There are only 2 genders and you don't have to be a white supremacist, just realize every race is different and better off separate.

All indoctrination is wrong, the best way to raise kids is to teach them critical thinking and equip them in order to be able to make the best decisions and choices in life. Give them access to as much quality information as possible, feed their natural curiosity and encourage them to explore and discover the world for themselves.
If you do that they will naturally turn to the right

>faggot flag

>alt-right

Good joke nigga.

Its ethical to give someone direction, just dont lie

Race is a social construct and if you tell children anything other else, then you're indoctrinating them into the alt-right.

Tone it down a little bit, the key is not to make it too obvious.

ye it was ethical they didnt directly raise me but they put me on path just their views and opinions construct mine too. rlly common here to be nationalist and xenophobe and nobody said homosexuals cant why you asking such shit fucking retard are you a faggot

So my biology teacher was a nazi? Neck yourself pathetic retard

Attached: 41723634_1688051737972447_8325333360679321600_n.jpg (768x960, 161K)

Yes it is more people should

>t-there are two genders!
>all of them are after straight people because even them want to know what person they are trying to fuck is