WE ARE IN THE BREXSH*T

Anyone agree that Brits are being fucked over? Honestly, after having read the 586 pages withdrawal agreement and the 7 pages meaningless bs about the future relationship, there really is very little new in there. So what’s the problem?

Attached: 6ECC8F1E-68B8-4868-AE4E-FD5659C15FFF.jpg (942x1199, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2016/06/27/how-britain-voted
telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/07/16/migration-rises-non-eu-workers-make-fall-eu-arrivals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

europe won, we got what we wanted, bongs are seething

oi how bout uhnuthuh voat ay?

>9am German time
>the same German shill starts brexit posting again

Sigh

We're heading straight for no deal. This deal is so bad it's actually united the entire country into voting against it. This leaves no deal as the only other option.

Brits hate all Germans, as always. What’s new?

I’m just tired that you make the same anti brexit threads during weekdays and European office hours.

>This deal is so bad it's actually united the entire country into voting against it

Is it really so bad? What’s really not to like?

I don’t. Not sure why you think that.

Second referendum is coming buddy, people realize the brexiteers lied sbiut keeping all if the EU benefits withiut the consequences. It's already being oushed in the medis and will be sold as a vote in the terms of the exit, but they will add a no brexit option.

You also make the fusion reactor and “should English be the language of the EU threads”

Be more subtle. Your posting style sticks out like.

i've been cheering on a no deal all along, when the rest of the world sees the UK prospering post-brexit, the EU is finished
they know and fear this
it's like Cannabis legalization in Cannada. it will be legal in the rest of europe within 3 years

Why couldn't t you just let us go, its not going to end well either way now.

>see Brexit thread at around this time
>check OP flag
>yup, it's Jerry at it again

Can you give me a quick rundown?

Subhumans couldn't defeat us with the armada. Shitty commie Spain. Even your football is down the swanny you cunt!

IT'S ALL FUCKED MATE

they leave but in reality they dont
EU law still above British law, UK will join EU army, UK will pay to enter shared euro market, UK will be subject to EU regulations...
ITS A SHITSHOW

Attached: 1483677594269.gif (250x238, 248K)

Are you serious? I don’t make these posts you claim.

Why does nobody talk about the failed british armada? The epal is also way more fucked than la liga and will be even worse after brex

Wrong.

Not only did parliament vote on leaving the EU, which means they have a legal mandate to leave it, but any referendum such as the Brexit one in the UK is subject to various rules and laws. One such law is there must be a preparation period of no less than 6 months before the vote.

This means the earliest we can have any sort of new referendum is May. Which is 2 months after we've left the EU.

What is more likely to happen is parliament votes down this deal as it's just plain bad for the UK, May fumbles around and is possibly removed from power and we get no deal as it's too late to do much by the time all of this has happened.

It's chaos, we simply don't know what is or what will happen. I am surprised at the amount of euro cucks who want to be part of the Neo-communist totalitarian german empire though, never knew the average euro was such an intellectual midget. At least salvinis' folded and welcomed in the nigs hey lads?

Attached: 31697442_608750756127041_6165169109500690432_n.jpg (319x357, 35K)

That’s a surprisingly bad answer. Bad enough to make me think you’re not a paid EU employee, you’re actually an EU bot that Germany is spending UK contributions on

I'm mainly curious about rapefugee immigration. That was a big selling point.
Our prime minister (Table maker) foresaw this outcome.

Are they better off than Norway and Switzerland?

Half of continental European posters are German, if you look around now there is a Brexit thread by an American one by a Brit and prob others too.

Attached: F9759D36-8BCE-4AB6-A7AF-B0A647759937.jpg (951x1200, 263K)

>totalitarian german empire
Thanks for making me erect.

>Soviet Union
>dissolved overnight
>Yugoslavia
>just falls apart
>Brits exit a trade union
>OH. MY. GOD.

It can basically be summed up as "we get to control our own borders, except when the EU says we don't".

The entire deal is basically the EU has the final say on pretty much everything we do and any disagreements about this go to the European courts.

We don’t know, in the transition period they are a de facto member, in the backstop they are Switzerland without free movement.

they have a leader who doesn't want to brexit, two sides of cucks who want a new election..wtf? And the brexiters are giving them too much breathing room. They should call for her to step aside, tell the others who want another vote to move to a place without democracy if they want to keep holding elections until they win.

The Brexiters need to start pushing hard against May, she is torpedoing it so hard and in the worst possible way. She wants to save shekels instead of state sovereignty, the bitch needs to go if you're going to turbo jew like that.

It's getting more and more likely that a vote of no confidence will be called and May will be out. If this does happen then this entire deal is down the shitter as May is the only person pushing for it.

Why would the EU care about what a bunch of people on the fringe think, tho? It seems a bit self important to think that. And why would they hire an autistic Kraut, when they could hire someone with social skills.

Every time there's an EU related thread, there's a fucking kraut going
> ha ha bongs big mistake!
Any faggot that things the EU is a good thing belongs on fucking reddit with the rest of the fucking NPCs anyway.

I hate to participate in German demoralization threads but fuck this shithole country. Bunch of toothless, spineless fucking faggots around here.

Attached: 1512030570981.jpg (736x507, 78K)

Theresa is the accelerationist we needed

Attached: dehuman reds.jpg (480x360, 39K)

taking marching orders from your banker elite instead of voting citizens.

Theresa May is a failiure.
To get open borders with Ireland, she bend over a barrel for the EU.
She should have gone in balls deep.
Now the UK is a Vassal state LMFAO.
That's what you get when you elect women as leaders.

Attached: 1534836990451.jpg (258x395, 12K)

So pretty much a EU colony. Wow, you bongs sure fucked this one up. Can't you just postpone leaving till you set a new deal?

Big initial economic impact

Attached: 43FE356C-9827-4C12-B33B-754D41583223.png (670x617, 62K)

The EU in its current state is a bad thing.

>never knew the average euro was such an intellectual midget.
I am pretty sure that the anti-European camp is filled with the uneducated and less intellectually gifted people.

both sides are unified in hating her and her ideas.

>anti brexit
What makes you think that? The UK deciding to just walk away and to hand over all their power they had over continental affairs is great. That you'll end up as some sort of second rate EU colony without any say is just a bonus.
You spent centuries playing the divide and conquer game and then threw it all away.

The only people that have a problem with brexit are cuckservative eurofederalists.

Attached: file.png (309x309, 121K)

It hasn't actually happened yet, there will be some happenings today and then things may become less opaque.

This guy will replace Theresa May.

Attached: Sajid-Javid-014.jpg (2560x1536, 999K)

And i am sure you are wrong.

The deal isn't finalised yet, parliament have to vote on it and it's starting to look like no one wants this deal except May and the EU.

I tend to agree that the anti-Europeans don’t think their arguments through. I have yet to see a reason why they say the deal is a disaster.

Why does he have no hair? Has there ever been a European completely bald leader?

>sovereignty
Sovereignty is an illusion

I hope not, he seems to be doing a decent job at home sec. I don't think he has the experience to be PM.

This whole shitshow really display that UK elites have no faith in their people, their ability to go it alone, their influence and their pride. This is the final nail in the UK. Scotland and Ireland will probably leave and it will just be England, a lone multicultural hell hole of africans and middle easterners fighting in the streets over the last white woman to rape, well done fags, well done.

yes it is, always has been, you only have to look at the 2 world wars to see whos pushing all this shite

On the contrary, it's the ones unable to think critically, the lesser gifted like yourself, who fall for white propaganda so easily. You are led by the nose like livestock.

Attached: OJhA80Z.gif (299x224, 937K)

Nu-german. Not based-german

At this stage wouldn't care as long as the Brexit is harder. He is quite red pilled anyone "SICK ASIAN PAEDOPHILES"

Yeah, but the other choice is a no deal which is gonna hurt aswell. I feel like the current idea right now is minimal damage Brexit instead of a good deal.

The proposed deal is worse than no deal. It basically gives the EU the final say on anything the UK wants to do without giving the UK any say in how the EU is run.

No deal might hurt for a little while, but this deal makes the UK a vassal state of the EU forever.

No deal = instant pain but it's over with quick
This deal = constant nagging pain with no cure in sight

A fucking crypto, whodathunkit?

>we will take our country back
>actually don't

top fucking kek

the best thing is that you still have our gypsies and they won't come back

I can't wait for scotland to have enough of this shitshow and leave to create an independent state, then england will be a sad little country and noone will care about them

stop speaking out of your ass, Canada was/is stupid for making recreational use legal for 19 year olds. They won't realize it for a decade until their workforce is completely inundated with docile yes-men, and they didn't even kind of account for the environmental impact supplying this volume of cannabis would create

Attached: 87f.jpg (579x654, 61K)

Can they get rid of the nu-germans after the next election cycle then? I’m tired of waiting for things to get bettter over there, seems Eastern Germans are waking up lately at least.

HAPPENING

Attached: 1512664801667.png (584x256, 44K)

I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.
And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast

Beasts in Bible Prophecy mean Nations
Multiple horns is multiple nations working as one
Europa is a blasphemous name as the lover of Zeus
It's later described as something that 'was, and is not and yet will be' The former Roman Empire become whole again
It had a head wound that appeared as a death blow, Brexit
The wound will be healed
And it will have authority directly from Satan the Devil

Reminder: Boris Johnson is a Turk and a Globalist, he's also extremely ambitious and will do and say whatever is necessary to achieve power. He's an actual populaist in the traditional sense, a politician who says what people want to hear but has no intention of giving them what they want. He's an establishment Tory through and through and he is being positioned to lead the Brexiteers down a false path.
The conservative party is lost, they cannot be trusted, only UKIP actually means what it says and will at least attempt to deliver what they promise.

1. might is right
2. If I can enforce my rules, I gain sovereignty over you.
3. Sovereignty is linked to violence and its application, the most pure form of government.
4. borders show where I can naturally enforce my rules.

No borders = no state sovereignty =- no laws = random violence, that is until a violent winner starts enforcement again (which is what the accelerationists actually want. What we are seeing is a devolution of nationhood and replacing it with regional and then global government.

How many times has a global government worked out lads? 0 times, this is what the elites never understand, all it does is open up the world to violence and a new order of the most effectively violence to rise up.

A hodgepode mix of European mercenaries aren't going to keep the EU safe from nationalists fighting for their motherland.

i'm not the one here speaking out of my ass

DOMINIC RAAB JUST RESIGNED

HERE WE GO

If you think about it in terms of being an individual country vs China, Russia etc. or being part of the EU vs China, Russia etc. it makes sense. The idea that the UK will not get completely fucked up the arse in future trade deals is a joke, how much swing will we have when we're negotiating deals with economies several times bigger than us? I'm not pro-globalism, but I recognise that's the way the world works now, and you can't just refuse to work on those terms. We fucked.

>the lesser gifted like yourself, who fall for white propaganda so easily. You are led by the nose like livestock.
You make a whole lot of assumptions, mate.

Attached: 1528678919040m.jpg (835x1024, 135K)

Media is reporting that you can ask for an extendion to make a second referendum possible.

Threadly reminder that non-European immigration is still at more than 200,000 per year with no sign of slowing down.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/07/16/migration-rises-non-eu-workers-make-fall-eu-arrivals/

NI would've shot any deal down

Honestly the Brexit thing sounds like something that would've been a good idea back then but too much stuff happened between initial voting and actual implementation that it should really be reevaluated. Britain isn't a super power anymore, it's a shithole full of niggers and is too busy keeping their citizens in check.

You mean the same media who has always wanted Brexit stopped? Of course they'd say that.

Good.
But it's putting the shit up me, seeing journo's tweet that this makes a 2nd ref more likely.

These fucking zionists would park tanks in Glasgow (again) if that was even a remote possibility

Why are there two threads? Fucking useless cunts, /sp/ easily manages split threads but brit/pol/ no, shambles.

replacement. It's good for the GDP but not good for your children's welfare.

>too much stuff happened between initial voting and actual implementation

1) like what? 2) nothing has been implemented, there has just been our civil service capitulating to everything in order to agree to the framework in which the implementation will begin

>we

Nothing has happened between then and now except we got the worst PM we've ever had. The UK is still a huge economy with one of the most powerful militaries in the world. This hasn't changed but our leader hates the country and wants us to be ran by the EU.

based indonesian poster.

>Threadly reminder that non-European immigration is still at more than 200,000 per year

yes, that is the best thing abuot this
recently we had a report here in slovakia which covered a gang war in england between slovak gypsies and muslims from pakistan

Damn theresa may is such a pile of shit.

Rip bongs.

>So what’s the problem?
Anglos are betrayed by their political class.

Raab gone, May fucked

Attached: 1537853891605.gif (900x900, 967K)

May is a remainer who appointed mostly remainer cabinet and they all work with entirely remainer civil service (most of whom have a Gite in France or cottage in Tuscany).

yes we, we the ppl of the europe, will fuck you in the ass Nigel, who is laughing now

>Rabb has resigned
LOOKS LIKE NO DEAL IS BACK ON THE MENU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(breathes) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!

>Anyone agree that Brits are being fucked over?

After they fucked over entire yurope for centuries over and over again?

Fuck em right in the pasty pussy with no remorse!

I used to think Gordon Brown would hold that title for a lot longer.

Put the bottle down you degenerate commie