Toronto is having a record amount of murders this year, wonder why?

Toronto is having a record amount of murders this year, wonder why?

ctvnews.ca/canada/89-homicides-in-2018-toronto-ties-record-for-most-murders-in-a-year-1.4176466

Attached: C32595D7-7CBE-4506-862B-CA1A5A0A951D.jpg (750x831, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4352467/danforth-shooting-gun-death-rate-toronto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have they tried banning guns? And if yes, tried banning them harder? I hear it works for Sweden, no more grenade attacks since they banned them twice.

Don't worry the'll just blame it on the snow or Trump.

Cultural Enrichment, goy.

Murder is still legal in Canada? What a backwards country. Are these from meat price disputes?

It's probably because white people in Toronto are being so intolerant towards the minorities

Cultural enrichment

>According to the police data, 228 shootings have occurred in Toronto in 2018, resulting in 308 victims

globalnews.ca/news/4352467/danforth-shooting-gun-death-rate-toronto/

What will Trudeau do?

Holy shit I had to correctly solve the captcha 3 times to post that. Twice it returned an error about incorrectly solved captcha even though Goygle told me I got it

Well this means only one thing.

FAIRY ODDPARENTS¡¡¡

Because Angus beef costs too much.

good. theyre doing population control amongst themselves

For the population it's not even a lot. It's below Canadas per capita murder rate.

Obviously their culture is lacking. They need more cultural enrichment.

Summer of the Gun 2.0

The same people who want more gun laws also believe the War on Drugs was started by the prison industrial complex and has failed.
What do they think will happen to people with guns if they're outlawed?

*yawn*

nothing

Attached: 1dvmm4jcmf811.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Are you a transplanted leaf to know about that or is that phrase used elsewhere?

>tfw they also believe people with unregistered guns will go and register them because the gov is using our tax dollar to fund radio messages asking people to go and register them

Attached: IMG_2894.jpg (334x372, 38K)

>What will Trudeau do?
Smile, call anyone who tries to bring it up racist, and do a minstrel show to court some Asian demographic.

I've seen it referenced in an article earlier this year in a similar thread.
Of course this year about 10 murders are from the van ramming.

No clue desu but I'm excited about 250 million immigrants by 2030.

Attached: 1541963267343.jpg (617x1000, 78K)