Why do American Blacks love eating foods high in sugar, fat, bad cholesterol and Sodium?

Why do American Blacks love eating foods high in sugar, fat, bad cholesterol and Sodium?

Where do you get this from because I don't see this in other Black Countries like in Dominican Republic.

Attached: funnyblacks-20181115-0001.jpg (750x750, 83K)

I don’t care what you say I would devour that bacon and it’s making my mouth water just looking at that picture

since when do you eat this well in the hood

Why do Blacks..
>shuffles deck
>draws card
..Do stupid shit that's bad for them?

>blacks love to eat..
Oh gee I would too if my cousins were fuckin starving to death

I think if black countries had food this is the kind of food it would be

I wish they would all eat food high in rat poison

Attached: Sarah.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>cholesterol
fuck straight off with this dead meme
shit thread

How does this get famous ?

Attached: 09561360-934D-449C-A011-2325B8A0D166.jpg (640x839, 101K)

EVERYONE loves food like that, but some people understand the consequences of too much. Niggers do not. Niggers in poor countries don't get the generous welfare American niggers get which allows them to indulge in their gluttony.

EBT is unironically a nigger herd culling mechanism.

why do you think he says its the one you smell in your sleep?

I thought LDL cholesterol is bad for you

>tea needs sugar to be flavorful

inb4 dixie anons reeee

That's because black countries don't have food.

god damn that looks good

That is 3days worth fat right there in one meal.

>thinking shitholes have food

Considering the amount of all those things in any American's diet I wonder why you didn't just stop at "American". Your kids are fat for a reason.

>Why do American Blacks love eating foods high in sugar, fat, bad cholesterol and Sodium?
Their sense of taste is less sharp. Hence why white people food can be bland af.

DAE LIKE BACON
*holds up spork* :DDDD

what do you know about food, gypsy?

>Thinking tea taste good ever.

since food stamps and EBT

what did you think about jay z's new album niggers in finland

blacks and white southerners literally dump entire sugar packets into their tea, its absolutely disgusting. my friend gave me a sip of his drink one time and I felt like I contracted diabetes on the spot

Unsweetened tea is fucking delicious you goddamn obese diabetic shitskinnedmotherfuckers

Because they've never had a surplus of food before. In nature, this is the best sort of food. There is alot of energy on that plate. You could probably survive for five days on that plate alone.

American blacks have the taste buds of a 5 year old. They can't enjoy subtle flavors and textures and must either deep fry, overseason, or flood their food with butter/lard.

Because it's delicious

Attached: 1520341828310.gif (500x280, 884K)

Same thing with Black's preparing meat in the Sink

Attached: 20181115_081026.jpg (720x832, 256K)

you must be a 56%er

Jews say she has to be?

>This
Give someone $400 to spend on food each month and you get this.

>spoon klanks up behind you
nothing personal kid

holdovers from plantation days + influence of scots irish and other people in the south

Memes aside, how many calories do Jow Forums estimate on that breakfast?

Crippling depression caused by living amongst a race that is better than yours in every conceivable way causes suicidal tendencies.

>Where do you get this from because I don't see this in other Black Countries like in Dominican Republic.

Most other black countries fry bush meat in the street with highly poisonous pcb mineral oil they steal from electrical transformers. Most blacks don't think ahead, they just do what feels right at that moment. They have zero forethought. If you think about it, it explains all of the traits blacks have... Spontaneous anger/aggression, widespread poor health with zero concern, constant single motherhood.

To answer your question, this is mostly due to the ease of access to a wide range of food and other goods that feels good right at this moment, who cares what happens tomorrow.

"Imma eat dis boxa shugr"
"Imma fill dis bich wit muh cum"
"Imma kill dis nigga for callin me a nigga, nigga"

Attached: 1525226524867.jpg (866x959, 56K)

ah i see now. well done

Inability to delay gratification is inherently linked with low IQ

they can’t weigh the “I’ll feel like shit for eating this in the long run” vs the “I’ll really enjoy this right now”

it’s the same as the fact that they don’t have to work for months if not years to prepare to thrive or even survive winter in Africa. Because they don’t need to, it isn’t that cold.This is why people in colder climates (whites) are smarter.

Same reason shitskins vote for handouts and print money until they’re completely broke as shit

They’re retards

Being able to think about your future instead of acting on instinct is what defines humans from animals. Brown skins are simply much more close to animals than ourselves.

Cause niggers can't cook

That’s not eating well user. Grits, scrambled eggs with nasty American cheese, cinnamon buns, and French toast are all dirt cheap and readily accessible. Only the bacon might be a bit of money but bet covers that’s and niggers love greasy fatty food so they’ll go for it every time.

Because it tastes good, dicksuck.

Attached: images (44).jpg (550x550, 51K)

Conservative estimate tells me that's 1800, maybe?

More than you do know about me for sure.

Niggers are so dumb they wash their meat because they don’t understand that the temperature from the grill kills anything bad if they cook the meat thoroughly.

You fucking retard heat doesn’t kill toxins produced by bacteria

do Americans usually eat that plastic kinda cheese. Like what is the go to cheese over there. if you were to make a sandwich or just keep some cheese in the fridge what kinda cheese would it be?

You don't wash all that excess chicken goo and blood off your meat? That's gross.

i was referring to quantity rather than quality but ya i agree

Heart attack on a plate.

Jesus fuck

Attached: DruaQN5VYAAAwcw.jpg (500x794, 111K)

i think you're thinking of haiti not dominican republic
unless you're one of those unironic "native Americans were black" morons

Please tell me that is for two people

my brain released dopamine just by looking at it

>who wore it better?

Attached: 1540868503478.jpg (836x600, 267K)

Why do all the bad things taste good

Attached: ED365E56-3FCB-4768-B732-6B881053ADA8.jpg (720x960, 40K)

If your meat is fresh it won't have toxins caused by bacteria you absolute fuckstick.

It's always the bad stuff that tastes so good

Attached: 1532222207111.jpg (657x527, 54K)

>look how progressive and awesome we are! We're fine with calling a morbidly obese black woman wonderful and beautiful
Said by by Hollywood and Americans who lovevHollywood

Americans eat food like this all over the South. Such taste is not exclusive to our more melaninated brethren and sistren.

I have a theory.. I think our body knows when somthing is chalk full of calories, and not so long ago we could easily starve to death if we did not get nutrient rich food.. so, we default go to "this taste amazing" when we have a 2,000 calorie cheeseburger, and we dont really care for beats or lettuce..

Someone translate that message.

Attached: 1536523125994.webm (222x400, 1.62M)

I'm making food for my boyfriend. Don't call or text because i'm spending time with my family. I'm a great fiance for cooking for my significant other.

Why is there soo many Vegan faggots on today? It's just food. Unhealthy? Get off your fat ass and walk it off. Or is your DOTA 2 rank THAT important? Fucking Incels.

Attached: 1521344583671.png (469x452, 277K)

Blacks are basically as intelligent as a white 5 year old.

no, you stupid britfuck. cheese aisles in America are larger than your entire grocery store, there's every type of cheese. just because a few poor or fat people in America do something, foreign faggots think they have enough data to judge the entirety of the country

Maybe because it tastes good? Comfort food is the greatest

That's actually a Southern breakfast. Oh my that looks amazing