Holy fucking based. Homost BTFO in Times Square

Holy fucking based. Homost BTFO in Times Square
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/activists-takes-aim-anti-lgbtq-hate-group-alliance-defending-freedom-n936391

Attached: E10CC580-44BF-44B3-9559-717974DC30C8.jpg (1242x1460, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vzDj2
youtu.be/UNpwURT2W4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>allow me to archive that for you

archive.is/vzDj2

archive.is/vzDj2

What do we even have left to give gays? They have the same rights all of us do. What do they want, mandatory conversion of straight children?

They want checks from the government

Your not norwaybro but u r based nonetheless

They want gay space communism now

State enforced homosexuality

Attached: 1508639045256.jpg (2048x1536, 350K)

They demand you to have sex with them, otherwise you're a racist homophone and a bigot

Good man

They mostly want to feel like they are still oppressed so the cummies are more better.

It's not about rights. It's about culture. Shoving gays into everything and generally just making heterosexual men into camp quasi-gays is the goal.
The left sometimes dress it up as a rights issue because then they can say you're against equal rights and whatever, and that makes you look bad.

AIDS is the cure

leftism is a surrogate activity
they'll never stop

>What do they want,
To complain

>What do we even have left to give gays?
to kill the leftists, or at least make them dissociate with us

is a good idea to have a vid of urself doing the gay. if accused of hate crime can just hashtag #iFag2. bonus for interacial.

It's literally a fetish. If they don't feel like what they are doing is wrong all the excitement of being a fag disappears and they have to find a partner they actually want to be with just like everyone else.

I think they're turning into Jews. They've gone from wanting rights to deliberately provoking people so the reaction maintains group cohesivity.

All those degenerate cum guzzling faggots need to be burned alive. When Islam takes over, I’ll spend my afternoons watching homos being tossed off roof tops.

Probably for people like that to shut up.

It is a business, a very large business.
Go back to the 70s, when there were laws against sodomy. People rallied, got donations, formed organizations with staff and began over the next 20 years to lobby and remove these laws. They grew, they got support, they hired more staff more directors, formed larger organizations got more income for their cause. Then they won.

Now what are all these rich people pulling in massive amounts of money suppose to do now? No the organization has a board of directors now, they want to see profit for themselves. What can they target next? Marriage? Adoption? Teaching gay sex to kids in schools? Forced gay relationships in main stream media and movies for children?

Oh look, the organizations are growing even larger and they got all that. But they need to keep making money they need a justification for their organizations existence. But there is a problem, most religious groups openly support gays now and even the most extreme conversation groups of any size seem to be all about personal freedom. Oh shit!

Now they need to make up a boogy man, an enemy that threatens to genocide all the gays. But they don't really exist. Sure there is a few people here or there that say such things, but they are nothing. Nooo, wait, they aren't nothing, they are representative of all white conservative men. They are an enemy that is everywhere and could be any (white) person. The KKK which numbers a few hundred and hasn't existed in any sense for 100 years could now be your neighbor. You must donate to our cause to combat this racist bigoted hatred that exists all around you.

I wonder what they will do next?

Do we have to wear black hoodies too like you guys?

Attached: 1515762788173.jpg (413x395, 67K)

free healthcare for aids.

half the worlds problems could be solved if HIV could be potentiated to kill all infected persons within a day.

>SPLC
I hope I see the day that place is shot up.

So faggot acceptance/rights is a subsidiary franchise of leftism and as such requires perpetual victimhood to keep its momentum going. Just as all leftism does. However what strikes me is the location. This is in one of the most visible and active parts of JYC and if this were a real conservative anti faggot group they honestly never would have gotten the go ahead. So I summons this is one of two things, either it is a group of faggots and other leftist filth that is doing this to pretend to be anti gay to keep aforementioned victim hood momentum going, or it is up there ironically, and the website is actually pro faggot. As we all know leftists love entrapping thought criminals and then lecturing us on how terrible we all are.

Gays in space might not be a bad idea.

Attached: Spray The Gay Away.png (670x498, 726K)

this honestly. There s such a strong component of victim hood imbedded into the community that giving it up seems like watering down the experience for them.

Just visitors the website and lo and behold it's click bait for sjw's. it denounces the alliance defending freedom which is against leftist degeneracy.
Just a heads up so none of you end up giving them any site traffic.

Attached: IMG_3139.jpg (365x387, 33K)

>Alliance defending freedom
>Against the freedom to be gay

Why are right-wingers such hypocrites?

Attached: basicallypol.png (1024x561, 588K)

The words below "no fags" and the organization name is "stop". If anybody thought otherwise they are brainlets.

I dunno, why do you always side against them when it comes to Islam?

Attached: 1524063700324.jpg (2048x1479, 428K)

You and me both

>freedom to be a faggot
I have the freedom to remove faggots if being a faggot is some sort of freedom

what's their address? asking for a friend...

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

The ironic thing is this will red pill people. People will get used to seeing signs like this and actually say “not bad”.
The temarity of the left to think all of society scoffs at such an idea as “no x allowed”

Based

This 100%. Absent any oppression, the gay loses all his power. His sexist power level is revealed as he has ascended above the manipulation of the vaginal jew. The gay male is the antithesis of feminism and when the wymen find out, he will be abandoned by the left and forced to embrace homonationalism. This is why we must expose them. Gay men could be a powerful ally of the right if we embrace them.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_2ad.jpg (800x800, 139K)

Okay fine I'll do it, I'll have sex with lesbians but onky if they're cute

god's work and fpbp

No homos and more babies.

youtu.be/UNpwURT2W4g

Attached: 2F7ED76F00000578-0-image-a-7_1450485464741.jpg (634x634, 76K)

Letting the ADL and SPLC dictate what is or isn't hate is the biggest mistake.

Attached: hatefrog.jpg (750x917, 74K)

>SPLC
Any media reporting them as a source or authority on anything deserves to be laughed at and tossed into a dumpster.

The gay menace needs to be kept away from our children

>free healthcare for aids.
This. And the rest of the STDs that only gay people get.

Note that it's all trannies and communist lesbians now. You'll see comparatively very few "normal" old fashioned faggots involved in that shit

ADF wins their cases over 90% of the time. Kikes are afraid.

Attached: 1450241720791.jpg (395x290, 31K)

>archive.is/vzDj2
ty. Dog Bless the United States

And that's a good thing, we need more sexy traps becoming the feminine sissies they were always meant to be than a bunch of wrinkled up Paul Lyndes.

>Its an LGBT organization using the phrase "NO GAYS ALLOWED" to shine a spotlight on an allegedly Anti-LGBT organization

Attached: 1540429436921.png (400x750, 187K)

They sure do know how to strawman.

Perceived oppression is a powerful tool for these groups, it invokes pity and shame and makes them rich and powerful because of it.
It's kikes running the things obviously and they know all about this tactic, if they aren't being oppressed they can't manipulate women and empathetic men

I need to be convinced to not be homophobic. I will need a few cute clean shaven sissies with smol dongers and tight boipuccies.

If they can convince me of their strange ways i might reconsider my conservatism.

Attached: 1IOLzdB.jpg (843x896, 109K)

no you don't. you're not american. you have 0 freedom. all you have is brautwurst and saurkraut and the ability to put jews in ovens.

It's a free country, least it used to be

Why don't we embrace race mixing too? No one can call us racist then. Why don't we vote Democrat? No one can say we voted for Trump then. You're a fucking faggot or a cuckold. I'm not sure which is worse.