White genocide in south africa

>claim to be of superior race

>can't do anything about black bulls killing whiteys and taking their farms

oh no no no.

black power!

Attached: farm-attack-victims-south-africa-2016.jpg (600x400, 68K)

Attached: _90350843_inventions.jpg (624x718, 60K)

KARA BOĞA

KARA BOĞA

Attached: tillett_vivien90shegrandsonanddogbatteredbygangmtubatubakznfeb102011passedawaynov2011composite.jpg (640x436, 102K)

Good riddance motherfuckers

Based and redpilled

What's the position of progressives about that?

>we wuz more civilized

doesn't matter. romans were civilized too yet they got destroyed by people that deemed savage.

Attached: farm-murders18.jpg (450x337, 25K)

Lmao

Are you the same roach that posts amerimutt soldiers getting killed?

oh golly i'm so triggered by this thread. oh please stop hurting our feelings turkey bro.

Only this kind of retarded statement can come from a dirty roach

The best part is gonna watch the niggers starve to death when whitey is gone

>W-w-w-wwWhite come beckz we iz hungry

yes

topkek keeping doing gods work.

Possibly the worst and most irrelevant reply to this.

South Africans don't need to invent anything other that a giant nigger eating genocide walking oven robot. But since we know that won't happen guns should do the trick.

Attached: 1535802765035.png (250x250, 10K)

If we're honest, anyone with a good conservative mindset saw this coming years ago and got out. I have to think that the vast majority of whites who remained were the type who likely thought ending apartheid was a good idea, and are now sadly reaping what they have sown.

I'm sure there is some good folk left, too proud to run or without the ability or means to start anew elsewhere, they will be mourned. But the sad truth is that perhaps SA will serve as a warning to those guilt-blinded whites elsewhere, that this is what you can expect when you turn over the reigns of power to brutish savages who have lived in naked jealousy of your race's accomplishments for centuries.

Rhodesia apparently wasn't enough.

I wonder what the kurds will do when they become the majority in Turkey.

Don't understand how anyone white would choose to remain in this shithole.

>Too proud to leave

More likely too poor. True idealists know when violence is necessary.

Attached: 1535348253274.jpg (640x585, 141K)

>roach OP
>roach OP's faggot friend posting under memeflags
Checks out.

Attached: pkk-launch-assault-turkwy-soldier-kill-five.jpg (840x517, 57K)

Rare btw

that wont happen, but wh*tes are becoming minority in america, thats gonna happen

Attached: farmmurders12.jpg (758x632, 64K)

>Turkey is a 1st world cou-

Attached: rtr4givj.jpg (615x410, 67K)

I suppose we can take small comfort in knowing that once the pretenses of civility have fallen away, whites will inflict significantly more casualties than they will take. For all their vaunted physical prowess, when it comes to any sort of modern military performance, black africans' only effective technique is to throw waves of cannon fodder at the defenders until they run them out of ammo.

You have to understand, OP, the GNAPA (Great North-American Pavement Ape) would be the APEX predator if not for white-men.

At home they'd without a doubt be the kangz and chieftans of their societies exercising dominion over scrawny east-africans and stout central africans. They'd have a hoard of Pygmie slaves at their disposal. They'd be bonking north-africans over the head with clubs. They would have been trading goods with the Ottoman Empire. They'd be living in might-is-right societies with their cock out ready to rock out like our Jewish God intended. When they were imported enmass from Western Africa and forced to live near whitey and his sense of 'order' and capitalistic socitey they climbed a rung down the food chain. Until we start treating them like the bantu GODS they are and giving them our women-folk to fuck it will never be enough. Until they're earning 6-figure pay and living in million-dollar penthouse suites smoking copious amounts of marijuana it will never be enough. Until they're able to play russian roulette with puny incels walking down the street and bonk leftists over the head with Colt40s at random it will NEVER be enough.

That's why I'm taking hormone blockers and transitioning into a trap cock-seleve. I will be guzzling NAPA cum 24/7, 365 to fully decumstruct racism within my life-time.

t. Wh*toid ashamed of his race's ignorance

Attached: fine-specimen.png (853x483, 705K)

T*rkroach soldiers captured by ISIS getting burned alive

Attached: 1529736262660.webm (700x394, 2.96M)