Well good job fuckers you ruined is crappy psuedo famous life!

Well good job fuckers you ruined is crappy psuedo famous life!

Attached: 20181115_113448.jpg (1439x1912, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r67xOaGrs-Y
youtu.be/Qtk26uocQcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will he make another weepy video?

getting cucked by a q tard. classic.
trust the plan.

fucking hilarious. i feel sorry for the guy, how does that even happen? qtards ftw

I would have to assume hes editing a cry video as we speak

>joined q-user
classic

The cucker becomes the cuckold.

>date a women you know to be a cheater
>be surprised she cheats on you

Who...?

Mc pee pants dawg
youtu.be/r67xOaGrs-Y

Whom'st've?

was it this man?

Attached: 5CDBDBFE-4468-4E71-AE01-D498466976A1.png (750x1334, 1.42M)

The spider from Aqua Teen Hunger Force

All women want to follow a man who believe in something respectable reeeeing drumpf for 3 years will dry a pussy like the Sahara

BLACKED

Attached: 1463244.jpg (540x281, 29K)

literally who?
>progress!
can this fag just khs

He doesn't want candy anymore, he NEEDS it.

>Marry woman who had an affair with you
I feel nothing for the guy he's a Jewish faggot

Rapper that got famous because of his time at adult swim had mildly successful d list music career for a few years started being a cry baby bitch about fans being mean crys on live streams about it, begs his fans to payoff his extreme debt through go find me and more recently started hating his Republican fans got cucked by a q tard

HAHAHAHAHA

cant believe the moron even said in himself its his fault for being with a cheating thot, but right then he blames the internet and trolls.....

EXPAND YOUR THOTTING

Somebody hold me, somebody console me, somebody boil me up a pot o' perogies

Attached: Smithers.jpg (634x477, 56K)

the cycle of cuck life

Attached: cycleoflife.jpg (818x1024, 241K)

This, what the fuck did he expect to happen?

>getting cucked by a q tard. classic.
>trust the plan.
Q preDICKted this

seriously any man with an instagram account deserves nothing but misery in life, he is getting too good, i want this fucks to suffer biblically, pests, famins, death and pestilence

>getting married

When will they learn?

Attached: 41B18C34-D3CD-470D-B439-5786F3905C33.jpg (5000x5000, 1.03M)

Underage b&

someone find the youtuber, see if he’s a chad

Attached: 0055C238-89FF-4AEE-8E7F-36FB4C92AE55.jpg (810x456, 73K)

based

IG is absolutely required if you have any sort of brand presence.

>Trunked

Also this.....

Attached: 20181115_115245.jpg (1405x2498, 1.22M)

McChris: 0
MGTOW: 1

Attached: 1463552.jpg (540x275, 26K)

>required
You sound like one of the retards in HR at major companies that thinks every new trend is something you need to do. Hardly anyone needs a fucking Instagram unless you’re a self professed “media personality”, an attention whore who’s famous for posing nearly naked, or want to be famous for spouting vaguely inspirational quotes and advice for weak minded millenials

Lmao. He had it coming. Dude is relentless with his political shitposting on facebook and outright hatred of his republican fans.

quietly unsubbed from him after years of being a fan when resisting the urge to sperg out on his bait threads on kikebook became too much
I guess that saying about the bodies of your enemies floating by has some truth to it

Attached: 1523802560208.png (551x536, 261K)

>crying about a whore when you got with a whore

>tfw your woman is manlier and has more political balls than you
i nominate the guy for the biggest cuck award 2018

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1033x926, 438K)

Still trying to figure out where internet trolls made his wife cheat on him.

>i found his address he lives at 612 warf avenue i'm gonng go get that SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Lol! It’s fucking pathetic how cucks fall in love with the first woman that gives them pussy. You would have to be a retard to fall in love with a girl who cheated on her significant other with you but of course this lefty faggot cuck doesn’t get this, I would say he got what he deserved but honestly he deserves worse for being such a fag

They undermined his masculinity and thus anchor-role in a relationship as the strong man. Mind you, he could have counteracted it by not being a little bitch, but women definitely see this kind of thing.

The most damage you can do to a man is to plant seeds of doubt in his woman. Everything he does that she doesn't like only waters these seeds and cause her to explode into an irrational dicksucking monster.

nothing like stealing a onions boy's girl then dumping her and watch them get back together

>wife started relationship by cheating and leaving her ex
>now she's cheating on him and leaving him

Attached: pottery.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

He ruined his own life, he said it himself, once a ho always a ho. Here's another tried and true rule, everybody thinks they are special and it's only going to happen to the other guys and their ho is the amazing golden ho that will stop hoing for their special self. Whoops, guess he was wrong about that.

literally who?

He gave Patty some of his mayonnaise.

Attached: patty.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>absolute pussy
damn that is disappointing but unsurpisin

Good fuck him. I hope her new Q Larp BF is drilling her ass

Don't know famalam. I just post clips from muh gaymun streams, funny memes, and me acting like a retard for likes

>you dont follow all my literally who celebrities
>UNDER AGE!!11111

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

>start a relationship with someone who is already spoken for helping her have an affair with you

>oh god how could this happen to me?! FUCING INTERNET TROLLS

literally who?

>no capitalization at all
>especially all those lower case i's

Truly a man with no strength of character.

So wait a minute, he says that the relationship with this woman started the same way (i.e him cucking her boyfriend and then she stays with him). Now someone does the same to him and he is surprised that she could do this thing again ? How fucking stupid can you get ? Also kek, cucked by a qboomer.

This is why as a golden rule, you NEVER settle or engage in anything with a woman you cucked from a guy. Always fuck & dump. Always.

>likes
Don't you mean dripfed digital validation?

Maybe this cucked libshit can help raise the offspring of the based Alpha Chad Q Patriot.

>stole a cheating woman from another man
>lost his cheating woman to another man
>crying because life ruined
>crying for himself or for the man whose woman he stole or for the man who stole his who will then lose her to another man?

Shocking

She left because he sounds like a homosexual. Maybe she's hetero?

Did you really think with you it would be different?
youtu.be/Qtk26uocQcc

Karma's a bitch, ain't it? Maybe try not being a homewrecker next time.

it was all part of the plan

If she was an 11/10 with 3 tits, maybe you could understand him overlooking her being a cheating whore when he married her.

Q did her.

OH no no its a reddit bugman bros

Any pics of his wife?

Ah yes, mc Chris, the guy that yelled at good looking girls to get off his stage then invited some hambeast up instead.

This, wtf lol. He got dropped for a retarded boomer. Hes from myrtle beach too so he probably watches nascar.

The word your looking for is "reach". No wonder why Jow Forums is shit at entrepreneurial endeavors.

>he wasn't rocking out to Fett's Vette while working as a dishwasher at Waffle House back in 2002
Sad

Nope.avi

QUEUED

>marry a whore
>shocked when whore cheats on you

You guys don't realize this is satire?

Attached: Merch-Accessories-082116-Woman_large.png (360x480, 258K)

i'd love to be a nascar driver, that shit runs like 10 months out of the year, it'd be perfect except for the heat

Attached: mcchriswife.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Me too, they all have hot ass wives too

Lol this guy reminds me of my brother. My brother is a serial "homewrecker" and cant understand why all of his relationships end in shit. I try to tell him "if she will cheat with you she will cheat on you". He is such a beta he gets off on the idea of taking something from someone else . Oh well nothing to do but enjoy the show.

>tickets to north carolina

why would you marry someone who has to take meds? lmao nigga what are you doing to your life?

He obviously made her completely miserable with his beta maleness, he probably suggested she take meds. It should have been a red flag but this faggot just told himself "if she stays on the pills we will be together".

I dunno, McChris doesn't sound very Jewish. Would be blasphemous.

>>he wasn't rocking out to Fett's Vette while working as a dishwasher at Waffle House back in 2002
>Sad
youre a fucking 30 year old boomer arent you

Attached: 1532714815724.png (1920x1080, 40K)

All white rappers deserve the gallows.

What an idiot.

>if she cheated with you, she'll cheat on you
Fucking moron got what he deserves

>girl cheats on BF with you
>Start going out with her thinking she wont do it to you

What a fucking wanker

>All rappers deserve the gallows.
ftfy

Karma, I guess. A late friend of mine got stiffed by him pretty bad. He never would pay him for the work he did for him, and he NEEDED the money.

based and redpilled

Saw him a a local bar like a decade ago. He went on a rant about how he was going to get a show on cartoon network and then he could stop doing this 'stupid rap stuff.' He then later flipped out on a fan in the audience over something and started insulting them. He's a joke.

all you had to do was put Boskk on a segway
PUT 'IM ON A GOD DAMNED SEGWAY

Attached: bossk.jpg (1280x640, 204K)

>I can't eat. I can't sleep. I do nothing except think of you....

Is this the ATHF rapper from the early 00s?

Crazy he's still around. Way back in the day he admitted to using a ghost writer on a MySpace bulliten and its been completely memory holed. I used to follow him back then.

Part of the plan

This story does not surprise me at all. For a D-lister he sure thought a lot of himself.

He only has himself to blame. I hate the fuck out of liberals now I’ll admit yet I have still managed not to run my mouth publically. It’s not worth it no one respects you. I wish the woman the best honestly. She found a real man.

>his life and wife destroyed by a LARP

>blue pills are real
whoa

What makes boomers so susceptible to the Q user shit?