So I've decided to start watching some of these shows to understand better how my opponent thinks

So I've decided to start watching some of these shows to understand better how my opponent thinks.

And I just don't get it. All they do is take out of context clips of trump then mock him. Usually doing a stupid voice to make him seem dumber and then saying stuff he has never said.

Another big thing they will do is mention the blue wave lately. Each and everyone of them reaffirms that a massive bluewave happened and that trump is playing it down massively. Yet anyone with internet access and 2 minutes of research can see that just isn't the case.

So do the people who watch this shit actually turn off their brain for it? How do they deal with nothing but shitty celebrities on the show, (usually other talk show people), trump jokes then how bad white and men are jokes. There is nothing else to it.

Attached: asdds.png (500x522, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are stupid

All I see is a group of Jews.
You've ruined me, Jow Forums.
Fuck you.

I'm convinced its almost a religious thing for these people.

>So do the people who watch this shit actually turn off their brain for it?

They're brainwashed. Their brain operates in a way that thinks everything Mr. late night funny man says is hysterical. The studio audience laughs, they laugh along at home. Trump, what an orange cheeto baffoon. Pretty soon, even if they had positive feelings about Trump before, they will slowly feel negative emotions creeping when they see or hear anything about him. Because Mr. late night funny man good, and what he thinks is bad must be bad.

>these shows to understand better how my opponent thinks.

you watch Fox News too?

how can Leftists think late night shows are anything but Propaganda???
they are educated people, they know 'muh nazi' Propaganda when they see it, but they willfully refuse to accept that they are being programmed. I don't get them.

>lmao Drumph amiright?
*smug face

Where are the women?

I do the same, but i watch Think-tank broadcasts on Youtube. Just watched a Sen Mark Warner speech on Russian hacking and it's like they live in a parallel universe.

I tried to watch it circa 2016-2017 (since everything was about Russia-Russia-Russia), it's just a massive scheme for generating views and revenue. People watch it casually just as they do cable news.

My country has one such show and it's not about politics, just famous guests. Feels alright.

Remember when you were a kid and there was this one kid you was always doing retarded stuff, and then you and the other kids would imitate him and imagine him doing other even more retarded stuff, then make fun of that too?

This is on the same 8yo level. Put yourself into your inner manchild and laugh whenever the laughtrack does

Just think of all mainstream television as Pavlov with a bowl of food. The people who consume it are the dogs. They literally can't think without their daily dose of mainstream media.

Their brains were never on. Even before Trump these shows were only interesting to dumbshits.

Are there any right wing late night comedians? Can you imagine how based and redpilled that would be? The Democrats are so insane, violent, and easy to mock that they'd never have to play something out of context or embellish things, the shows would basically write themselves.

These people live in a giant fishbowl. They think they know what goes on outside of the fish bowl, because they can see it through the glass. But the glass is distorted, and they can never be outside of it to gain any perspective. Besides it’s nice and safe in the fish bowl, and they all see the same way.

>So I've decided to start watching some of these shows to understand better how my opponent thinks.
>And I just don't get it
The majority of liberals are sub 85 IQ retards. Anyone with an IQ under 85 is a fucking dip shit that will never be useful in any capacity. This type of brainwashing works on them.

Wish you wouldn't include Fallon on this list, the poor guy is probably under some kind of threat that most likely harms his kids.

They tried to get that one women into it but she was so bad even normies didn't like her.
But how does it brainwash them? Anyone just entering into late night comedy should instantly tell that it is pandering to the lowest level. Also how does one joke over and over and over every fucking night not get extremely boring to people. I couldn't imagine finding it funny day in and day out. Maybe once a month kind of chuckle, but not constantly every day.
I think you might be memeing, but honestly go and watch a single clip of any of these late night show comedians and they will no joke do something almost exactly like that.

I was always told in history to class to question my sources, that and everyone having an agenda were our number one take aways. If you've never been exposed to this way of thinking and taking every information you get without questioning it, then the info just hits you and you go on doomed to parrot it without mistake.

Used to be dubious of Fox news, especially. Now that i have compared and contrasted it with CNN, MSNBC, and the entirety of the MSM; I have found them to not suffer as much comparatively. Generally, the Leftists/Dems they have on staff or appearing for Debate are generally qualified/capable and given ample respect and time to air/ defend their position. In fact i can much better understand current leftist positions on Fox than i can with the entire networks devoted to doing so. Also, the forgotten Democrat still has many strong voices allowed on Fox and shunned elsewhere. I don't know, maybe they used to be terrible, but they must have upped their game while the rest of the MSM has devolved into pure derangement.

There is your mistake OP...assuming everyone actually has a brain...and uses it.
The NPC pop is quite a bit larger than most would figure, as most people have no real demands in their life to come up with an origional idea or solution to a problem, as it's usually 'someone else's job'...
I will go on record here today, and say I believe the NPC is probably close to 90% of the population...it really is that bad...
afwiw, I don't watch tv, and havent for well over a decade...

it brainwashes them through repetition and appeals to authority - the authority being the hollywood entertainment class who make up the circuit of guests on these shows. our media have spent the past 70 years placing entertainers at the pinnacle of what people aspire to.
remember also that many of the viewers have absolutely no idea what is going on outside of the official narrative - they sense that nothing is wrong because they have been convinced that things are operating normally.

Attached: 15416279mtrlly.jpg (540x691, 46K)

Ha! I know! My lefty friends do not even know the comedy gold they are missing. It sucks to not bask in the comedy sunshine that Lordeth hath bestoweth uponeth.

Attached: 200w9.gif (200x256, 611K)

When did Alec Baldwin get a late night talk show?

That and the talk show formula is so ingrained people naturally react to the routine before they realize it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

>RIDICULE IS THE ONLY WEAPON THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST PROPOSITIONS.
-- Tommy J.

Forget token attempts at understanding your "opponents", MAGApaedo segment -- no acquiescence can be had. Back away into your corner and prepare for battle.

>si vis lurcum, para bellum
>there will be blood
>...eternally

Attached: J-1000.gif (500x375, 337K)

It’s divide and conquer, the both sides are utilized to meet a synthesis, why waste time watching it yet alone root for trump

Because they're the same people who take whatever their college professor or what some (((reporter))) for the Washington Post says is true.

They are intended to convince people who have absolutely no clue about politics that #ORANGEMANBAD.

That is their intended audience, the politically ignorant. The problem they didn't foresee is that eventually those people figure out they've been lied to for years and absolutely despise (((hollywood))) and the kikes in the Democrat party.

Attached: man_jewish.jpg (300x193, 8K)

Test

>one of those heroes was arrested for assault
brave

Maher is always pretty skeptical about dems actually succeeding at anything and even though he is left he'll berate his own for being too politically correct and shit. They're all pretty boring to watch but I'll catch real time if any of the guests seem interesting

You are a leaf so maybe you can't but I listen to NPR in the car every day. Sure I'm full of rage when I get out but its great to hear their talking points.

Emotional responses are the only filter many people have through which they can express thought; instead of trying to help them out of this shitmess, late night funny MEN (#triggered) just exploit it and make critical thought even less appealing. On the other hand, ridicule is a very potent means to get your message across, and with a leftist media domination it's more effective and effortless to ridicule than to provide rational arguments and civil debate.

protip: you might be retarded

Now you understand why total media control is the key to all power

It's brutal to watch but I do sometimes to try and have a handle on where the leftists are. I've noticed their criticism has descended into high school taunts. The other day I watched a segment where they were saying Trump is all alone and has no friends. For them that was true and something to be mocked without mercy.

I listen to lefty podcasts to keep an eye on the zeitgeist. Its sad

I hate that Bill Maher is always lumped in with these chuckle fucks.

He may lean left but he a least isn't a hypocritical liberal. He hates all religious---including Islam. Also he has balls enough to host real political debates.

Attached: virgin_v_chad_countries.jpg (507x712, 247K)

Comedians used to use comedy as a filter to poke fun at politics. Now they pick sides.

BASED Bill Maher posters

i bet not a single one of them have foreskin

The quality has actually fallen off a little. The Left do what they do entirely for social reasons. They don't respect different points of view because they don't respect ideas.

Trump says a bunch of stupid shit but it’s mostly on purpose or very close to the facts. The trade war had to happen way better than a wall.

Bill Maher must have something wrong with him, that he doesn't despise his NPC audience.

How many of those 8 people are jews

its cause its mass medai. It designed to appeal to large groups of people, and large groups of people arent smart

they have never turned their brain on before, that is what the whole npc meme is about, it's people living on autopilot without thinking about things deeply.

Attached: npc11.webm (640x330, 2.34M)

They are upset because they hate masculinity, and anyone who isn't an overly emotional, "tolerant" beta butt boy.
Trump is literally too alpha for them.
It can be boiled down to this.
This is actually pretty obvious to most the men in my life who aren't fags. Which is all of them

It's aimed at a mentally retarded audience. A 'progressive' audience.

Bill Maher is a Paul Ryan style Catholic

>Paul Ryan style Catholic
what did he mean by this

Craig Ferguson was funny, Jay Leno had a good show too.

Leno once called the kike Bill Maher a jew on his show in defense of the catholic church.

they really are brainwashed, they know they could research it in seconds. Deep down they know they are in the wrong but they don't care. Somewhere in their lives, they made a deal with the devil, instant gratification for their souls.

Not much to know other than pic related.

Attached: proxy.png (518x278, 189K)

This is particularly why leftists can't meme.
To them comedy is inherently authoritarian, they have to be told something is funny so they know what to laugh it. Nothing is intuitively funny to them which results in them being incapable being able to create funny memes.

and yet you can't point a single thing...

Brainwashing mostly occurs through inclusion through exclusion. It's like see a group of people laughing, high fiving, talking, you dont really know what they are doing; but you wanna be a part of it. They reject you at first "you dont hate bad orange man, fuck off nazi" and continue to exclude them. Eventually they find themselves laughing at what they laugh at, high fiving at nothing, and talking to nobody but air. And while the group doesn't include them, they at least now can hear what they say and instinctively agree and be a part of it. Most who watch this shit are sad, angry, and lonel people who can only hate and ridicule to escape a shitty and dull life they lead.