Congress lifts 181-year-old hat ban to accommodate shitskin

For 181 years, Congress had a perfectly reasonable ban on hats on the floor of the House.

They just had to change that rule because a bunch of faggots and Moslim invaders in Minnesota elected a shitskin as a Congresswomyn.

This is how they invade and conquer. Not with swords or guns, but with massive immigration without assimilation.

>nypost.com/2018/11/15/house-finally-lifting-hat-ban-after-181-years/

Attached: Ilhan-Omar.jpg (980x674, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvIUa47x_Oc
cfinindia.ytmnd.com/
openbible.info/topics/killing_non_believers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good now I hope you Israeli motherfuckers all die when this war starts.

All republicans should wear MAGA hats

Irony=woman campaigns on equal rights for all yet wears repressive head gear. fukin amatuers.

Unbelievable that this brotherfucker was elected

What's stopping me, as a future Congressman, from wearing this bad boy?

Attached: 61hI6b4BGJL._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 17K)

someone should do this

Everyone should start wearing 9 gallon hats

Beat me to it

>americucks

>nooooooooo! hats are literally destroying my country! we're being invaded and conquered!

what a hysterical retard. i can seriously detect the morbid obesity, impotent rage, premature balding and body odor coming from this embarrassing, unhinged meltdown of a post.

Attached: 1523498649491.png (920x900, 171K)

If the texan congressman doesn't walk in with a legitimate regular 10 gallon cowbow hat i'm going to be pissed.

> people get angry about people wearing headwear
> the ban is reinstated but with the exception for religious headwear
> someone says that seperation of church and state must be followed

> 10 years later it's still waiting for the supreme court to see it

At least we don't yell at each other at the top of our lungs. Highly uncivilized.
youtube.com/watch?v=qvIUa47x_Oc

She should go back to Somalia

THIS BITCH
SpeAK ENGLISH BITCH

Attached: EA78B0C0-4E9B-43A7-BD02-EAA6E5D0C913.jpg (1242x1757, 1.25M)

lol. Now they will have microchip in their turban sending meeting recording to Russia and if they try to argue she would tell thats very antisemite antipoc anitsikh. Enjoy

$10 says her position isn't going to last long.

how do they know she's not smuggling a bomb in that thing?

AHAHAHAHAHA!
FOOLS!
NOW I SHALL RUN FOR OFFICE JUST SO THAT I MAY SHOW UP IN SILLY HATS!

Attached: 92F18EEF-7456-4B9D-995E-CC6F8C2AD198.png (500x428, 364K)

Just what we need. A congresswoman who understands and stands up for the needs of refugees

Attached: 65AEBE89-7A17-40C7-B657-46B12096289F.jpg (1242x1974, 1017K)

This is how you fight fire with fire

Attached: islam_how it works.jpg (1500x2500, 678K)

I ***LOVE*** MY STATE!!!

MINNESOTA IS SO PROGRESSIVE! WE MAY ONLY HAVE 10 ELECTORAL VOTES, AND WE MAY BE WILLFULLY EXPLOITED BY SOMALIS WHO HATE US, BUT WE ARE ***DIVERSE*** AND ***QUEER*** AND WE ARE NOT *SNAP* CHANGING *SNAP* FOR *SNAP* NO *SNAP* WHITE *SNAP* MALE *SNAP.

the hijab signifies man's mastery over a female's life.
It signifies the legalization of wife beating and honor killing, and female enslavement.

Ah fuck, don't tell me she is going to try to get rid of Trump's current travel bans? We're fucked if so.
Better prepare when shit really goes south.

An established tradition is being changed to accommodate a single person, why do you think this is acceptable?

Nope, but they probably will start allowing yalmukes. In fact, I hope they that all the yids in the House start wearing them.

THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS WILL SOON FACE THE FURY OF A MAN WHO LIKES TO COLLECT SILLY HATS!

Attached: AF896C0A-DAF8-44BF-9D82-AB71FD8A3F0E.png (527x714, 240K)

Yes, when everything collapses and we're in a post-apocalyptic world, we'll be able to look back and say "Damn, we should never have let people wear hats in Congress."

Retarded histrionics like this is why nobody takes you seriously. Fuck off, boomer.

I hope they have a silly hat day now. Just to in rage people

Jesus Christ "bix nood" is real.

>all the texas can now show up in cowboy hats

kind of cool desu

>a single person

show me where this "established tradition" explicitly says only a single person will be able to benefit from it and that no one else will be able to do the same.

go ahead, moron. i'll wait.

You don’t know the half of it.
Go to the Somali to English google translator and just start typing anything that sounds vaguely like African words.
Something like “Arooka dooka bahooka” and you’ll get actual translations.

Someone send this to Ted Cruz's office immediately.

Attached: 1542149505774.png (800x800, 246K)

She’s American. We have freedom of religious expression here. You’re retarded.

Attached: DC7DBC77-445F-4CC0-8CE3-357B56A66FDF.jpg (576x416, 62K)

Too dumb to fight with

cfinindia.ytmnd.com/

Don’t worry, I speak fluent bushman.

Attached: 563E4DD2-48C1-4A48-90AB-C0B83AD266A6.jpg (1682x391, 106K)

Fuck off kike reddit nigger.

oh i know, i just want to see if he's gonna admit that he's wrong or just scurry off like a little bitch. probably the latter since it's a calling card of chicken shits like that.

You don't see the Jewish Congressman wearing yarmulkes. Hopefully we will now and we can remove them at once.

I hate people like you. Those who would use their rights to abridge the rights of others do not deserve their rights. Judge them by their own standards, and muslims are not welcoming of other religions. I support freedom of religion to the extent that the religion does not actively advocate for the deposition of the current government and implementation of a theocracy to strip all others of their rights.

How many sticks of dynamite could she smuggle under that thing? Seems like a safety concern...

>change the rule
>what is religious freedom under first amendment
You wouldn't ask a nun to undress in congress, how is this different? Yes religion is cancer but its still protected by your most sacred amendment.

Yet again republicans show themselves to have no integrity and completely disregard their amendments whenever it suits them, in favour of partisan hackery.

>mfw even Canada isn't this cucked

Attached: 1542236278781.gif (261x261, 3.89M)

So can you kill all infidels if you’re a Muslim? Where is the line between religious freedom and following the law?

Lol

Attached: AF789A2E-33BA-4D76-B40C-F9C647EB7152.jpg (1242x645, 123K)

If you think this is about a hat, you’re a fuckin idiot.

Attached: 41457F0E-E401-441A-8AF7-7586D8C2DCAE.jpg (1603x393, 99K)

im glad all the Islamic sleeper cells in MN got the representation they deserve. Allahu Akbar!

Physical and spiritual removal from popular video game Minecraft.

Somalians and Haitians are designed specifically by the devil as a blight on humanity

If you try to make it about anything else, you're an idiot. >muh shitskin Islamic whatever? Fuck off, you're allowed to be whatever kind of idiot you want in our country, and if that means you wear a hat then you get to wear a hat.

Wew lad, that's a hell of a strawman if I ever saw one.
>equating religious dress with actual murder
Surprisingly your country is still a developed nation, despite acting like a third world shithole at times.

If you really wanna play the what-about-ism game, how about openbible.info/topics/killing_non_believers ?

>gf makes him cut balls off, doesn't want kids
>gf loses any little bit of respect for him. Goes off and cucks him with a rightwing Chad.
>so angry and not knowing what to do, he tries to shit post about right wingers.

You're wasting your time here. Your crap post still doesn't change the fact that you no longer have balls, and can never reproduce again. And that your dyke looking gf is banging a right wing Chad. You may as well just go hang yourself at this point. In Minecraft of course.

>worrying about fucking hats
>while muslims seize power in the US government
>And the elite continue to skull fuck your standard of living
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD white people

What's funny is you guys have massive deposits of Scandinavian heritage and managed to do the exact same thing they did, let your truck tons of empathy turn you into the greatest cucks on planet Earth as you hand over your country/state to the most backwards and subhuman people on the planet. Genetics sure are amazing.

Attached: Genetic Map Of The United States.jpg (7129x3833, 3.69M)

the left
>SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE NO RELIGION IN POLITICS
also the left
>oh my god it's so beautiful to have a Muslim in congress and we should accommodate their religious views and have an open mind

Your ancestors died face down in the mud over in europe during WW1 and WW2 for this, lmao! 18 year old guys getting their heads blown off the second the uboat hit the beach.

Nice, so that means they can use maga hats now

it's not really that hat, is it? it's because her skin colour.

That would be convenient.

Actually a good point. Shows an unwillingness to separate her religion from her core identity and cannot be trusted to do so in her voting habits.

>smelly unfortunate
Im dying

I welcome her Islamic point of view in Congress. I can't wait for her to bring forward arguments and potential legislation stemming from her cultural upbringing.

And I can't wait for her to realize on the national stage, her shit will get blown up by political opponents who no longer have to smile and nod, and will instead seek to destroy her credibility forever.

projection is not an argument. put down the meth pipe and try harder, retard.

Attached: 1f8b9436910413480cb869e083d69ff1.jpg (800x448, 38K)

>Equips hijab.
>Gains protection against all attacks by SJWs
>All but names the Jew

Based and redpilled. Kikes BTFO. WTF I love diversity now

Attached: Dejc1JFV4AAxb3H.jpg (750x476, 40K)

The fact that Congress does this type of shit shows that our government is complicit in globalization

Oh calm down, Cletus. It’s a reigious garment not a dildo strapped to her forehead.

Though a slippery slope meme about what this new precedent could lead to might be funny.

Hot take: there's literally no good reason for compelled clothing (especially under 1st Ammendment) and you guys just don't like it because "ree muh darkies"

Fucking hell

>Obama
Dat ape gay.

Attached: 10E53843-BA2E-48DD-9559-43626255B28B.gif (500x282, 3M)

>reigious garment
SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. PERIOD.

>actually a good point
>hasn't even officially sworn in

When she starts proposing retarded bills based on her religious beliefs, like Republicans, then we can talk about it being a problem. But hey, it doesn't matter does it. It's only bad when the other side does it.

What-about-ism all day long.

T H I S
Jow Forums just wanting to be contrarian cunts cuz reasons and muh phenotype

>Hot take
Wew good work Ben Shapiro.

Attached: F2BD96E4-9E40-409B-812A-3EAB1E9A3046.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

says church not mosques

I think it's an opportunity to bring a little class back to Congress

Attached: TopHat.jpg (640x868, 42K)

we cant have religious statues in government buildings. Why can she wear religious garb? Could I come to congress to work dressed as Jesus? start making people drink my blood? BUT user, ITS JUST MY RELIGION, DONT BE SUCH A BIGGOT

compelled clothing would be forcing someone to wear a hat a ban on hats or a clothing ban is not compelled clothing you retard

This. Would truly be one for the history books.

What is it like to live with this much fear?

Attached: never trust republican posts.jpg (237x291, 27K)

Do they move the goal post in a football game?

I think (((they))) should all wear hats in Congress.

Attached: 1C3DDDC3-0880-4F7B-B0BC-03AEEACA5EE2.jpg (1242x1459, 640K)

Attached: 215555-full.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

So you want to;
>take the words “under God” out of the pledge of allegiance in public schools
>ban Senators and Congressmen, etc from mentioning God or their religious beliefs when discussing and debating policy on Capital Hill

Show us your flag, Chaim

Fucking pisses me off that we are taking the time to make such a big issue and deal about fucking headwear. Honestly nobody should be allowed to wear anything at all, this is just retarded but freedom of religion and expression so whatever.

And then Nancy Pelosi making mandatory nursing rooms for women? What the hell like seriously why can't we just deter women from being in politics and government if they're going to become a nuisance 24/7 we are mever going to deal with anything if next they'll ask for delivery tampons during their meetings.

>not taking the opportunity to wear a huge foam cowboy hat in Congress.
When will Republicans learn how to fight this shit?

>religious statues in congress are the same as an individuals religious beliefs
It's almost like, your country wanted to at least pretend to be secular by not plastering religious symbols all over their government institutions.

Everything else you said is not even worth addressing, because your IQ is too low.

>If you dont enable my belief in a magic bloodthirsty sky wizard at all moments I will go insane & kill you

Great job on the election, guys

Attached: California, 2160.png (540x507, 444K)

>“I think it will be really exciting to see the stuff that we notice within the rules that don’t work for a modern-day America.”
uh oh whitey US citizens, your days are numbered

Oy vey, why did you not allow us Jews to wear our yamaca?

she's from little mogadishu in the twin cities, i believe she took over keith "wife beater" ellisons district.

And requests special exceptions so she can be more equal than others.

>but what about when you guys do it
Your post is exhibit A of whataboutism, what are you talking about? Is this your double digit paki IQ showing?

>“under God”
Were never in the original pledge. It was inserted due to the RED fear in the fifties. Sky faries are not real. The propegation of their story is part of the violence today. Religion is one of the largest enablers of pedophilia. TIme has come for us to be human. Existence does not owe you an afterlife.