Attached: 112.png (1252x641, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGWZjfAoCUc
bongino.com/arrests-begin-as-migrant-caravan-members-illegally-cross-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=5zbpG05OZAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

something seems off from this image

Attached: 222.png (1268x644, 934K)

Well, the US voted for him. Guess they enjoy illegals and pumping billions into Israel.

Border Patrol was on the other side and none of the people were able to cross onto US side.

5 little spics sitting on the wall. 1 fell off and cracked his head. His mama called the doctor and the doctor said “no more wetbacks sitting on the wall”

Nice try schlomo. The few that made it over where quickly sent back, then barbed wire was put up

Attached: 1542249121887m.jpg (1024x683, 123K)

6D underwater backgammon, guise. You see, by failing he makes people mad and when they're mad we're actually winning...or something. When you lose, you win!

Attached: 1542250047036.png (586x606, 474K)

>A couple of dozen migrants scaled the steel border fence to celebrate their arrival, chanting “Yes, we could!” and one man dropped over to the U.S. side

To me, it looks like it works.

yo that's been fixed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 5.04.48 PM.png (994x1424, 1.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=TGWZjfAoCUc

Nobody crossed at Tijuana. They all sat on the fence for pictures and then got down. Border Patrol was on the other side waiting for anyone and would instantly arrest. It was all a PR stunt. Pussies won't come down on the US side. Too scared.

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 12K)

Lmao that fat guy in the white tee
>fuck that wall looks bigger than I thought

They made it 10ft across the boarder and turned back.

Attached: 1540911604782.jpg (600x616, 27K)

Why is no one on the other side of the wall? Checkmate

Why did they show up at this same beach the protestors from a few months ago were at? this is basically the same thing. wwhy didn't they pick a more secluded border crossing area?

>barbed wire
It's on the wrong side.

Attached: la_creatura.png (892x381, 351K)

Why dont they just go around?

Attached: 1542252941234.jpg (790x837, 82K)

why not just swim around? i'd find that easier than climbing and fall down

>Why is no one on the other side of the wall?
there are tens of million on the other side, lol.
>why didn't they pick a more secluded border crossing area?
these guys are obvious decoys. the bulk already crossed.

Spics can't swim.

That's because they can't go on the other side, faggot.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

Attached: image.png (768x1024, 1.05M)

they're called border jumpers, not border swimmers.

Incorrect. That's the state of California. The state that told Trump to leave them alone until everything was on fire and now he's not helping fast enough.

Fuck California.

bongino.com/arrests-begin-as-migrant-caravan-members-illegally-cross-border/

california.gif

They never include the border patrol station that is just over the fence on the U.S. side in these caravan images.

Attached: 20180217_110139-1.jpg (2000x1607, 320K)

Trained border patrol sharks

Why is Trump so fucking useless

He's not useless, he's just not working for you.

Attached: 1514365913430.png (740x410, 703K)

maybe we love our israeli cock? so what

Man If I was president day fucking one I'd sign an executive order all illegals were to be deported IMMEDIATELY. Recall troops stationed all over the world minus South Korea and Japan instruct or Engineer corp to build the wall as a national emergency and secure the border. Why the fuck is trump who has a huge ego so afraid to have some fun.

>build a Wall two millennia ago

>muh the terrain and distances are weally really hard guys *cries imagining the difficulties*

Pathetic really.

Attached: 3DB59337-C59D-4575-83BC-22B8DA4D0238.jpg (1024x1024, 279K)

Trumptards are literally NPCs. There is no point trying to combat their worldview with facts, they can only respond with pre-programmed responses such as "Orange man good!" and "Brown people bad!"

Attached: TrumPC.jpg (1892x1712, 310K)

they dont even need a latter to climb that fence.
cleaver design.

Attached: reece.jpg (504x415, 27K)

>memeflag
>No U

kys

I presented an argument as to why the NPC meme describes Trumptards.

The only response you can provide is "no u" which is a straman of my argument.

You are incapable of argument because you are a pathetic little incel who can only repeat memes that were spoonfed to him on Jow Forums.

you can still swim around there
not even swim, its so shallow you can actually walk around it, with water being belt high

Attached: former trump supporter 3.png (1000x764, 210K)

>pointing out that you are NOUing
>this is somehow me NOUing you
>this is literally another NOU from you

Attached: 1537007618483.png (500x491, 210K)

>anyone who exposes my hypocrisy is nouing

Sounds like a convenient way to tarnish all of my arguments off the bat because you are incapable of addressing them with your limited brainpower.

The president doesn't have that kind of power. He's not a king.

Chicken butt.

Too bad this is California. A few good ol' boys and some rifles would make a fun game of wack-a-mole.

your memeflag tarnishes your argument, kike. now kindly fuck off. when is your break?

>wall.jpg
wtf I hate drumpf now

*controls the House AND Senate for 2 years*

It's the Democrats fault the wall hasn't been built.

Attached: NPC MAGA.png (416x435, 154K)

>newfag is mad that is newfaggotry is called out
stop acting like a newfag, perhaps?

>California
>Trumpism
I'm not even a magatard and you can go suck a dick.

ACLJew and the ADL and all the other jewish organizations lawyers and a Mexican judge who is an anchor baby and the son of illegals instantly puts a stop to the executive order. Leftist media goes insane. Eventually get the chance to go to the supreme court a year later for them to say its okay, by that time the media has lied and demonized you so your party doesn't win the next election. By the time you get started building the wall the next election comes in and your party doesn't win and then the next person in office stops the executive order.

That's why its not as easy as it sounds.

Get updated dumb ass. They're arrested those who jump the fence.

>what are RINO;s
fuck up brit faggot
also fuck offf from our elections
get that may dick out your ass

stop pretending the house and senate were not full of John McCain tier establishment politicians, doesn't really matter what party they pretend to be affiliated with.

>stop pretending the house and senate were not full of John McCain tier establishment politicians,
You mean republicans?

H-How about that walls guiz. MAGA! Am I right

Well, good in a way. I want people scared.

That beach is known for rip currents and having sewage dumped into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zbpG05OZAQ

>what is a RINO?

>having sewage dumped into it.
how is it going to stop spics?

I live down here. They can do some stupid shit. But nothing to that extreme.

Overheard this pink hair hippo and a literal jew today complaining that the media should stop bringing attention to the caravan so the migrants can sneak in....just absolute baffling rhetoric from the left. Like they don't care about random people coming into the country unvetted...fuck this gay country.

God fucking damn it my comfy paradise in hell has been completely destroyed, this place is going to be an absolute nightmare in next upcoming weeks, just heard of a guy that got beat by a 6+ group of migrants for his fucking phone, can't walk home anymore, have to spend my fucking money on a uber everyday, go to the oxxo and I have 8+ migrants looking at me like they want to kill me, can't fucking go anywhere without these dirty fuckers following me around, 50% of them are just regular migrants and the other 50% are straight up faggots, like actual men dressed up like woman.

Attached: dance_reservoir_dogs.gif (400x173, 1.89M)

Why aren't their DINOs and why doesn't the democrats have this problem?
its all so convenient

Attached: 1539916876468.gif (500x500, 220K)

Old picture. Not the wall.

More Jew tricks...dont' fall for it user.

I work in National City with some people who come from Tijuana and cross the border to work and then go back to their homes in TJ at the end of the day. Man they're pissed because the Hondurans keep fucking with the Border patrol and climbing the walls and the Border Patrol momentarily shuts down the border which makes it hard for them to come to work.

Also from what I'm told Tijuana is so fucking full (a lot of immigrants from all over Mexico, also they had the Haitians and now this with more Hondurans coming) and the people are pissed at them because they're smoking marijuana, trashing the place, going "lol Mexicans aren't better" (which they aren't but you know) and causing more trouble. Especially since the LGBT immigrants got put by whoever is paying them to come in a high middle class neighborhood in Tijuana without telling the residents and they're fucking pissed.

A woman crossed with her kids but the border Patrol took her and no one saw her again. She's probably detained.

They're also called wetbacks

>forgetting remote turrets

Attached: 002-20140217-palestine-0064.jpg (740x494, 179K)

Even if they knew the water in that area in the wall is rather harsh to pass thru you would most likely drowned from the waves

T. southern californian

This kills the Commie

Attached: 20180408_082819.jpg (1932x2576, 2.68M)