OI! YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT EXPENSIVE COAT?

OI! YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT EXPENSIVE COAT?

Attached: 3F1157B8-B4F9-41C8-9575-6EC660E0DD83.jpg (1242x1116, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-46221556
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When will they ban expensive cars? The fucking state of UK.

>got to wear my designer parka as a child while other kids had shitty tesco waterproofs

Attached: 3686347B-2408-4519-88B4-B32317C96303.png (300x577, 133K)

Haha shit i see asian kids wearing those all the time, I had no idea those are $1,000 coats. Holy shit dude.

If you're buying designer labels you're a fucking retard anyway. The only ones of worth are Barbour and North Face and even then they're losing their quality.

Wasn't Brexit supposed to signal their uncuckening?
It just keeps getting worse

ANTARTICA IS FAKE (ITS FLAT)
BBC IS FAKE NEWS
BAN THEM BOTH

I wear a sky coat because with only a tshirt underneath it keeps me exceptionally warm even at minus 20 celcius and at 12 celcius I am just as confortable

Attached: 1538928544025.png (745x726, 441K)

>not going to school in a greatcoat or duster
plebs

Did anyone check with the niggers before this?
is it only Canada Goose or Are Dultchee'eh an Babanner and those American Patriots and Hugo Boss boss going to be equally effected?

Those aren't even designer you smoothbrain
The reason those coats are expensive is that they're better than other coats.

>but theyre all chinese made garbage anyway!!!

Even if they are made of equal, or shit even lesser materials, which theyre probably not theyre still more aesthetically or socially desirable

t. /fa/ggot

also fuck uk lmfaooooo

this can't be real.

gib archive link

Attached: w3oznwhevcuz.jpg (1080x1243, 225K)

Meant ski jacket ofcourse

Attached: 1533577949493.jpg (640x1136, 104K)

>He fell for the barbour meme
they look good but should not be marketed as outdoor jackets they are fucking shit compared to other cheaper alternatives

based gypsy wow poster

Schools all over the US use uniforms to do the same thing. Keeps parents from gong broke buying $400 sneakers for 5th grades.

Good idea.

what kind of jacket can I get that's good and affordable?
t. outside worker in cold winter conditions

what about Arcteryx?

The upper class send their kids to school with no coat as a way to toughen them up (supposed to be running an empire and all that). I’m guessing it’s the neo-Brits who think wearing expensive coats means they’re not poor.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-46221556

wtf

I went to a middle school in the inner city and we were only allowed to wear collar shirts and cargo shorts since there were a lot of niggers and spics that could only afford the 6 dollar wal mart clothes.

Columbia vertex two layered omnishield

>mandatory cargo shorts
Truly a fate worse than death

Lol

Canada Goose. Only chinks and middle class housewives wear that shit.

Nothing’s funnier than seeing a chink in a $1000 Canada Goose parka while wearing adidas track pants and ASICS running shoes.

Don't be a faggot, user. Cargo shorts are useful as fuck and comfortable to boot.

asians are paid to attend western schools
natives are not

>t. faggot who wears cargo shorts

Wow man. Theyre often korwan actually. That describes 99.9% of asians in MTL. Then they have the haalf bowl cut or anime hair with some gay reddish dye

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

user, if you think that cargo shorts are a fate worse than death, then you're definitely a /fa/ggot and likely a faggot as well.

Galaxy brain shit right there

That's some very crass consumerism. Maybe Paris Hilton should get to make it through the 70F LA nights.

At the store they were under lock and key. Would Hitler approve?

Is England real?

Where did you hear this?

They used to wear uniforms for this very reason... but that was an affront to the children's 'individuality'. These fuckers just like causing a disturbance... it doesn't even matter what the issue is...perpetual revolution is the goal in itself.

If I could buy my kid a designer parka, I would buy myself a designer parka.

are they still cargo shorts if I unstitch the boxy pockets

Asians are so hive mind. I was at a mall yesterday and the Canada Gooses store had a line. The shoppers inside were all Asian. Those in line were also alll Asian. Many of the Asian shoppers at the mall, and most of the shoppers were Asian, wore Canada Goose.

How can anybody want to wear the same coat worn by those people. I find it pathetic. They only wear it because it’s expensive. The other popular brand is Montcler.

Why would you not want to wear cargo shorts? They're comfortable, and practical.

>people with wealth always looking for ways to distinguish themselves from the poor
>they've been doing this since basically the beginning of time
>"how can we legislate this problem away?"

Attached: 1531871514270.png (661x570, 137K)

Well, there are a few things funnier.... like a loud fart at the movie theatre or somebody else getting kicked in the balls... or.. lots of stuff really..

I do wear cargo shorts. I just take off the shit pockets

>he doesn't wear a sky coat

I feel bad for you.

Attached: 1541955268151.jpg (960x720, 193K)

You’re just mad you’re ugly sweetie it’s ok
No those are just shorts
Because some people don’t need 19 pockets to hold all their dildos like you do buttercup

They're moving on to Vans.

Unironically true, to an extent. A lot of Chinese students, for example, are essentially used by their government to conduct business espionage and such shit

If this is true, that Asians get paid to attend Western schools, that's fucked. We pay through the nose to go to school. And we get raped by car insurance companies. The state schools were set up for our kids. But now it's become facilities only for Asians. All they are going to do is learn our methods that we had to learn on our own, take them back to China and use them to kill us in the future Chinese American war.

Attached: 41ffee7497dc86ee3975d8e168d543973efb8b40cc007bc9d0d1729282daf0c9.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

>People with wealth spend that wealth on nice shit that lasts over crap shit that disintegrates in 2 months

holy shit it's real

>Barbour
Yes indeed. Filson in the USA is excellent gear as well.

CG isn't very good, just expensive.

Fuck you fascist pig!

>mfw I always wore a very nice leather jacket to school
Everyone was jelly.

Attached: 1539946231845.jpg (774x1024, 135K)

Explain for a clapper here: Kids who enjoy a better economic background are banned from dressing in designer clothing because other kids can't afford it?

What's next, government-issued potato sacks?

shid

How about a FOB Chink in a $1000 Canada Goose parka wearing adidas track pants and ASICS running shoe blowing a fart while getting in the balls in a movie theatre.

They're actually amazing jackets, me and my buddies used to all have it 10 years ago. Not sure if this is still the case but back then it was used for Antarctica expeditions. Can't believe they would call it poverty shaming, that's ridiculous even for the UK

They're super warm man you're actually retarded

there is now a place in a western democracy where you are forbidden from enjoying high-quality outerwear

are they going to come for your posh umbrellas next? how about banning parents from driving expensive cars?

fucking bongs.

Attached: laughing lumberjack.jpg (540x369, 95K)

Carhartt

Ive been buying woods jacketd for the last few years, kept me warm in -40 and theyre a bit cheaper than north face

Just get a ski jacket

Columbia coats are great and affordable.

Also this. Carhartt gear lasts ages

No I see plenty of broke ass nogs in them. Nothing like waiting in line at the store and the woman in front of you is wearing a $1000 coat and buying her six kids Cheetos for dinner with food stamps.

haha this school is literally down the road from me

I waited until summer and went to the goodwill next to the university and found a $200 gortex parka for $20 so I put it inside a fat ladies purple parka and came back 3 weeks later and got it for half price $10 and it has lasted me 5 years so far.

>Hey look at me! I'm an Asian! I wear the same overpriced jacket as every other Asian in the world! Aren't you jealous of me!?!?
me: lol, fuck no, you should see muh dick
Brtain: Yes! Ban this coat from air strip 1 immediately!

I wouldn’t be caught dead in Cargo shorts

This. Chinks in $1000 parkas in Vancouver in 12 degree C weather....

This is true, I've seen them at my University. Most failed to reach 4th year of classes though, probably because they barely knew any English and blatantly cheated during tests

In Chicago last year, people wearing the Canada Goose brand were getting coatjacked by niggers.

Attached: dibs.jpg (600x410, 102K)

Well you definitely are a faggot

but not an expensive one, fascist!

ni Hao ma

Was britian ever good?

how hard would it be to raise some geese, harvest the down, and then make your own down jacket?

If I want a nice looking jacket for under $100
>going to go to kohl's or TJ maxx

If I want warm work coats
>carhartt, trusted and tough

>If I want the warmest jacket
I am buying a reputable brand of snowmobile jacket. You would think most white leafs would have such a jacket

this anti-Leafism should not be tolerated

if not stopped this could lead to a Canuckocaust

I imagine you could just catch some wild ones with a net, they aren't very shy

only when it was england

>buying retail
>not using taobao to get all your winter shit for 5% of retail price
literal fucking morons, the lot of them

Attached: 1542037549047.png (320x320, 56K)

Those coats are expensive because they use the smallest down, and stuff them full of it. I'd rather a 650 fill under jacket and a goretex outer, but whatever.
Honestly, the stupid thing is that the people I see with the Canada Goose shit are always chicks who don't need it.
I've lived at 9,000 feet in the winter, and those coats make me sweat like crazy. I guess if I had to stand outside all winter I'd want one, but anywhere sea level, and below Newfoundland, id rather something else.
But banning them cuz they're expensive... Braces are expensive. Treating medical conditions is expensive.
They really want to make everyone the same. Another brick in the wall.

Attached: pink-floyd-wall.jpg (400x255, 26K)

Canada goose comes with a lifetime warranty. You literally never have to buy a coat again. It's 1k for a lifelong coat

Am I missing something? That sounds comfortable.

Cannot find it in the National Archives and Records Administration.

I'm okay with this. Wouldn't want the chinks and arabs to rile up the few remaining whites, would we?

Attached: 542534735.jpg (699x970, 151K)

only the really heavy jackets are 1000 but theres a reason its that expensive its used by researchers in antarctica. they depend on those jackets with their lives. they are so warm you will be sweating if you wear it fully zipped in -10f

if you want to be comfy at -20f to -10f get yourself a comfy sweater for like $50 a generic brand down jacket from like EMS or REI for about $100 then get yourself a $300 goretex shell made by northface or patagonia. i promise you will be comfy down to -20f and its half the price of a canada goose equivalent plus you can wear the shell without the down jacket as just a windbreaker/raincoat so its more versatile. the sweater down jacket shell combo for $450 is just as warm but probably not as reliable as the $1000 canada goose.

Women are colder than men

All memes aside, literally how does BBC work in the context of trying to provide “neutral” news?

I know you guys have to pay for it and that makes it free to use, but how do the blokes handle political news? Do they have a hiring quota of Labour and Tories to insure there isn’t bias? I don’t see a massive protest among UKIP people that BBC’s public funding is bollocks so I’m assuming they do an OK job?

You think all the Chinks wearing them are rich too? You can tell which ones are not. They’re the one wearing them with adidas track pants and ASICS runners.

I'm not saying everyone who wears a $1,000 parka in the name of fashion is a dumb cunt, but treat that canada goose emblem like an armband.

Say what you want about asians, but at least somebody is making a buck off them. They probably paid sticker price for that BMW they slid into a snowbank because they tried to drive in low profile tires on the first snow fall of the season.

Well, it's more practical in Canada for the most obvious reason, rich Asian students notwithstanding.

If you have to wait for the bus, our bus stops are not heated and they are exposed to the wind. If it's minus 15C out, and you're waiting for a late bus due to snow on the road, you're going to freeze yourself pretty badly.

Canada Goose is expensive because of the manufacture quality, the materials (they use real fur for the hood ring, which doesn't freeze to your face from exhalations like fake fur will), and the fact that they're made in Canada (hence higher manufacturing costs).

If I didn't have a car, I'd buy one immediately, because while they're utterly useless when you shovel snow (you overheat) or when you walk in the mall to look at expensive goods with the rest of your flock, they are extremely useful when you're standing or sitting in very cold weather, waiting....and waiting....

If you just need a winter parka, go with North Face; their quality is almost as good as CG, they're about a quarter of the price, and they fulfill all normal applications if you have a car.

Attached: dance dance dance....gif (226x200, 491K)

Women are always complaining about it being too cold, but every girl I've dated, when I sleep next to them, their bodies are fever hot when they fall asleep. I always have to push them away or I can't sleep.
But I'm of Nordic descent, and grew up in Maine, so maybe I'm just acclimated.

Attached: 1542169841675.png (397x302, 195K)

there are 2 types of canada goose. there is the streetwear canada goose then the actual canada goose. you never see anyone wearing the streetwear canada goose everyone gets the huge parkas.

the parkas are meant for arctic expeditions. canada goose parkas are so warm researchers depend on those parkas with their lives in case a generator fails or something and the research base loses heat.

if you are wearing track pants and sneakers a canada goose parka is crazy overkill they should be wearing a canada goose streetwear jacket instead.

tl;dr anything other than a snow bib (pic related) looks ridiculous with a canada goose parka

Attached: snow bib.jpg (600x600, 13K)

Test and body mass make you warmer
You're probably feeling your own insulated warmth when you sleep with em

I have your standard milspec winter coat with liner. I live at 8000ft, and it works well, and I too sweat like a sinner in church. Most of the time I wear my ping jacket, with my snow cover that keeps the wind out with a balaclava when I am snow shoeing.

Patagonia master race