IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS

Attached: 1529090649018.png (871x624, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weather/1045608/UK-weather-forecast-latest-updates-met-office-warm-cold-jet-stream-november-2018
express.co.uk/news/weather/1034009/uk-long-range-weather-forecast-winter-2018-el-nino-snow-cold-world-meterological
kansascity.com/weather/article221590795.html
kozweek.com/ukraine-is-approaching-the-most-severe-winter-of-the-century-forecasters-sounded-the-alarm/6477
sputniknews.com/science/201811131069777647-Sunspot-Activity-Record-Low-Bitter-Winters
apnews.com/8031657791224faca098d99999f8db6f
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-cyber-exclusive/exclusive-ukraine-says-russia-hackers-laying-groundwork-for-massive-strike-idUSKBN1JM225
wired.com/story/russian-hackers-attack-ukraine
cnbc.com/2018/11/14/natural-gas-prices-surge-jumping-as-much-20-percent-in-wild-trading.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_TDQbcUiA
youtu.be/9xr8xJXFXK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut the fuck up faggot, nothing matters at this point other than results.

Can people stop quoting that shit prophecy? The weather has been cooling for 3 years now and nothing of significance has happened.

>The weather has been cooling for 3 years now and nothing of significance has happened.
>trump elected for 2 years

Attached: 1538432961888.jpg (407x775, 78K)

An island will drift away = no deal brexit

>11/11/18 was the day that Donald Trump was supposed to be assassinated in France. They planned it out, and everything was ready. It was going to be the event that changed everything. Civil war would follow, and Pence would take the thrown. Pence would declare war on France and Putin would back him up, and this would result in world war 3. It was all planned, but somehow, President Trump was warned. He never showed up.
The Rod and The Ring will strike

10/10/2018 to 11/11/2018 is 33 days

THE ROD AND THE RING FAILED.

Attached: 1526367873012.jpg (580x1480, 473K)

I was really hoping the Isis flag would fly above the dome but whatever. fuck.

Fucking Jow Forums glitch

Attached: 1514074851580.jpg (545x1391, 428K)

>under 40 in florida
>in mid november
FUCK GO BACK FUCK GO BACK

Attached: ea455a7d9d8afa894c7fad59e6f52d37.png (639x527, 27K)

whoa I did not see this thread before I made mine

pure 100% unadulterated FUD

You’re faggots and OP and if you’re a houstonian we don’t fucking claim your type
You’re probably a transplant from San Francisco

>it will happen when the weather cools
They've been saying that shit for the past few years every damn winter. I don't even know how old this copypasta is even anymore; but for every winter afterward, "this is always the time, anons!"

>not realizing its porto rico after it gets totally rekt next fall by a massive hurricane.

FUD?

The belly of the dragon will drip water

Attached: 1513750728909.jpg (1200x1066, 363K)

The [Russian] Bear will leave its cave forever

Attached: 1511452540426.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

It never happens

two voices

Attached: 1515361458604.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

Owned bitch

Attached: 1FFBA17A-B8B7-4BE1-A59E-938E0C8A9913.jpg (1242x1645, 561K)

the Revelations of 4chins

>FUD
FUD

noun

fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.

"the FUD factor"

"An island will drift away"
Thats literally the opposite of not getting brexit

NO DEAL BREXIT MEANS BRITAIN IS FREE. NO DEAL aka 100% disconnect.

Wtf? I'm just north of Orlando and it's 63 here at 8 51 pm

Oh nvm im an idiot

what a manlet. He is half as tall as Merkel.

>guize global warming is rEaL! give me your money!
>starts to snow early

Attached: punchy.jpg (500x700, 86K)

thats just weather dude. Not climate.

Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

A ROCK WILL STAND ON 7 HILLS

Attached: 1519283000830.png (1039x1115, 471K)

enjoying the early winter in GA

Attached: 1509811091263.png (257x250, 127K)

Yeah it was cold as fuck today. Supposed to be in the 50s for the FSU BC game on saturday

>UK weather forecast: Nation enjoys LAST days of warm jetstream before sudden COLD STRIKES

express.co.uk/news/weather/1045608/UK-weather-forecast-latest-updates-met-office-warm-cold-jet-stream-november-2018

>UK long range weather forecast: Winter 2018 to be COLDEST for years as El Nino hits

>METEOROLOGISTS say an “imminent” El Nino event is on its way, meaning winter could be bleaker, weeks after long range weather forecasts revealed we may facing the coldest winter of 10 years in the UK
express.co.uk/news/weather/1034009/uk-long-range-weather-forecast-winter-2018-el-nino-snow-cold-world-meterological

>Three unusually early snows make KC weather history
kansascity.com/weather/article221590795.html

>UKRAINE IS APPROACHING THE MOST SEVERE WINTER OF THE CENTURY: FORECASTERS SOUNDED THE ALARM
kozweek.com/ukraine-is-approaching-the-most-severe-winter-of-the-century-forecasters-sounded-the-alarm/6477

>With Sunspot Activity Nearing Record Lows, Scientists See Bitter Winters Ahead

>"We see a cooling trend," Martin Mlynczak of NASA's Langley Research Center said in late September. "High above Earth's surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold."
sputniknews.com/science/201811131069777647-Sunspot-Activity-Record-Low-Bitter-Winters

>Angry Ukrainians took to the streets and blocked roads Tuesday as hundreds of thousands remain without heating at a time when temperatures are plunging

>Opposition lawmaker Oleh Lyashko said last week that at least six towns with a combined population over 1 million remain without heating.
apnews.com/8031657791224faca098d99999f8db6f

>Ukraine says Russian hackers preparing massive strike

>It is difficult to contain the impact of a cyberattack within one nation, so it is possible this new threat could spread around the globe
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-cyber-exclusive/exclusive-ukraine-says-russia-hackers-laying-groundwork-for-massive-strike-idUSKBN1JM225

Russia already attacked Ukrainian power grid in 2015 and 2016 in late December.

>Blackouts in Ukraine were just a trial run. Russian hackers are learning to sabotage infrastructure---and the US could be next.
wired.com/story/russian-hackers-attack-ukraine

>Natural gas prices surged to a more than four-year high in panicky and volatile trading Wednesday, after the latest cold weather forecasts raised fears that the U.S. is heading for a potentially colder-than-expected winter with too little gas supply.

>"Overnight, there was another round of cold trends, and that kind of lit the fuse and everything exploded," said Jacob Meisel, chief weather analyst at Bespoke Weather Services. "Some of the later overnight weather models trended much colder...the six to 10 and 11 to 15 day [forecasts] both saw rather significant cold trends. It wasn't like we were looking at periods of very major sustained warming. We've just been continually trending colder and colder."

>"This cold is widespread and goes deep into the heart of Texas and across the Midwest and Northeast," said John Kilduff, partner with Again Capital. "The extent and breadth of it caught the market off guard

>Government data last week showed the amount of natural gas in U.S. storage facilities rose by 65 billion cubic feet to 3.208 trillion cubic feet...That was also the lowest amount of gas in storage during a first week of November, since 2003
cnbc.com/2018/11/14/natural-gas-prices-surge-jumping-as-much-20-percent-in-wild-trading.html

***firewood, wool blankets, food & water, warm clothing, guns/bullets, antibiotics, and isolation

Reminder this was from A FUCKING LEAF

Why do Americans think that the entire universe revolve around them? Any local weather anomaly they consider like it's the global event influencing all the world.

>Trusting a guy that didn't even have du.bs
Yeah I think ragnarök is more likely

Good post

Star will gorge itself on clay, hmm isreal has been a little aggressive lately

It was just a cold front. it was already back up in the 50s today.

Attached: Capture.jpg (625x454, 31K)

I always thought the dragon was China

Israel will probably nuke themselves.

thicc

fpbp

that's his body double. the real putin doesn't make public appearances.

Attached: vladimir-putin-before-and-after.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

the picture on the left is 20 years old. I know you're scared, it's because you're an israeli who will die soon. You better hope you're not in the city that your government decides to nuke in order to play victim and blame the arabs.

>TFW even as a dragon the US is obese

Attached: canadaassrapeusofa.png (540x393, 240K)

This

um nothing about my post indicated fear, in fact it's my only post other than this one, and I haven't added anything else to the thread. so, you're projecting. hard.

the last time he made an appearance was during the unveiling of the new nuclear missiles in march. I'm not one of those "aauugh putin's dead they killed him" nitwits. he just has been very paranoid lately.

skip to 0:50
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_TDQbcUiA

after the speech his double comes out and confronts the media for interviews.

care to make any further projections?

>cough cough

Attached: The Eagle and Condor.jpg (1242x2208, 252K)

r9pKUC
Raid this place if you want, these animefaggots are trying to make a Jow Forums vn

youtu.be/9xr8xJXFXK0

Hey that kinda looks like NA, ME, and SA...

>It was just a cold front
but it's never just a hot front

Get ready for the global cooling niggers.
Grow your food.
Grow your guns
Rake your leafs.

>some dude talking
>over an hour of it
I've read up on Gnosticism, thanks anyway.

We can only hope

Wichita Kansas had its earliest measurable snowfall in October.
>But muh global warming!