Why are white americans so violent compared to whites in other parts of the world?

Why are white americans so violent compared to whites in other parts of the world?

Attached: 1542328941426.jpg (1024x1011, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od8jmBPgib4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white
sage for the memeflaggot slide thread

Attached: 1518914623439.jpg (1212x957, 281K)

They ARE white though.

all of them have jew in em you dumbass fagflag poster.

*BOOF* ssnniifff...oh yes my janny....sssnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...a shitpost I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite a pungent shitpost yes very much so .....sssnnniiffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....stale memes.....quite dank my janny....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my janny....another if you please....nice a big shitpost now....*BOOOOOFFFF* Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and low effort my janny....hmmmmm...is that a new thread on your report que?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a quite a job you're doing my janny....ah yes....let me guess...for free as well?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssnniiffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....flavor blasted goldfish and mountain dew I take it my janny? For those long hours?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....*BOOOOOOOF* Oh I was not expecting that…that little ban my janny….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssnnniiifffff…and yet…so long…yes…the ban….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my janny…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssnnniiiff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my janny…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….fuck mods and niggers my janny….ssnniifffffff….yes….?

Attached: i do say good Jannie.jpg (565x458, 58K)

Jew mind control

Meanwhile, in the white community:

57% of rape in America is committed by white men

39% of the incarcerated population is white

45% of homicide is committed by white people

58% of hate crime offenders are white

69% of all violent crime is committed by white people

If you're about to say "b-but muh per capituh"; the US justice system targets minorities over white people.

Despite white people being on par of committing crime when it comes to comparing by race (or they own the lion's share in most cases), black people are 6 times more likely to be incarcerated.

Five times as many white people are using drugs as black people, yet black people are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of white people. Black people represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense. Black people serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as white people do for a violent offense (61.7 months).

If black people and Hispanics were incarcerated at the rate of white people, the prison population would drop 50%, which would reflect that white people commit the most crime in any category and would be the largest prison population in America.

Attached: 44930579_2518350784849664_4169713297890738176_n1.jpg (848x960, 76K)

Are you familiar with the term "fake news"?

Attached: 1522219118752.jpg (482x446, 65K)

>Why are white americans so violent compared to whites in other parts of the world?
Why is it flaggot leftist over blow white male violence, and ignore PoC males violence that is much greater across the board.

It's no surprise that whites are the most vulnerable to mental illness and violent mass shootings, why the fuck are they majority of them trannies, pedos, incels and school shooters? At least niggers can't do much beyond shooting themselves and rob

What medications were they on?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

>reddit spacing
Another day. Another raid.

Attached: 1506178281367.jpg (299x293, 9K)

Attached: WhenALeafisAFaggot.png (607x722, 26K)

>Repeat after me: I refuse to accept statistical facts that disprove my viewpoint

Attached: mass_shootings.png (972x1108, 34K)

>chemtrails
>forced medication (fluoride)
>SSRI’s epidemic
>Drug epidemic
>Media encouraging mass-shooters
>Estrogen epidemic
>Gun epidemic
>Tyrannic Government
>Weird experiments being done on the population by the government

Why do we have more in common with Honduras than Switzerland these past decades?

Attached: honduras vs switzerland.jpg (480x480, 57K)

None of those dudes look even slightly jewish except dylan. You guys are so desperate.

Attached: 551c651d2643f6435c17dec4cd459e68.jpg (480x666, 59K)

You paraphrasing fbi statistics? Because hispanic whites are included for white.

Yay! Now whites are off the hook!

>Reddit spacing
>leaf
Didn't even bother reading. I'll just assume you're a leftist.

>1pbtid
>meme flag

Those are all under population rate. So a lower rate than other races. Congrats! You’re a retard

Amen

Attached: E3E6E84B-37A7-46C6-9261-F0B09C8DBDCE.jpg (1124x1545, 390K)

The Red Pill Reading List

s aged)

Attached: Crimson.jpg (1044x8017, 3.38M)

Every one of those is a jew.

Why are so many violent crimes done by niggers?

Again the left shows how they don't care about niggers shooting niggers

Attached: 1542326768665.jpg (750x881, 103K)

Wait so suddenly the left acknowledges race in crime statistics? So can we start talking about niggers and their endless crime?

Honestly the only surprising thing is that more young white men haven’t snapped given how they’re told from birth how evil and terrible and responsible for all the world’s evils they are. Well, after cutting off half their dick.

Woah dude they're all 1/64th hungarian jewish aka khazar converts this changes everything

Only one of those are white, the others are Jews actually.

That's actually not true. If you compare them per capita white shooters are actually lower than the expected portion given their percent of the population. Disproportionately male- definitely, but that's just because men are the only people who by and large actually do anything at all.

Jews are white until its inconvenient to the situation or narrative

>Yay! Now whites are off the hook!
Whites were never on the hook for anything. Unless of course you want to start holding demographics accountable for things stupid members of those demographics do. That's not a route I think you want to take (Leaf).

youdontsay memeflag

Attached: 1542332687112.jpg (1024x1011, 206K)

Top middle and bottom right are clearly mongrels of the lowest order.

Jews are not white.

Israel isn't in Europe so either the Jews' homeland is Palestine or they're not white.

America kicks the ass out of every country on the crazy scale, everyday in America is like one giant party where everybody brings beer and maybe someone will get shot.

>If you're about to say "b-but muh per capituh"; the US justice system targets minorities over white people.
Untrue. Victim surveys match arrest statistics when it comes to race. If you ask the victims who is committing crimes against them, it's blacks and hispanics.

>the victims are racist!
You'd have a point if the majority of said victims weren't also blacks and hispanics.

>the most redpilled voices today
>Gavin
>Juden Peterstein
>no Jared Taylor
>no Ramzpaul

Nice (((list)))

Isn’t there a mass shoot8ng by black every day in Chicago?

fake jew kike amalekites are not white.
mass shooters all have non white dna
from cain.

Attached: real jews armenia fake jews amalekite rome.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

wow the bottom right is super happy, whose that one?

ima pick him for my death match fighter.

Attached: 1429570449244.jpg (711x535, 41K)

DISPROPORTIONALLY REPUBLICANS

Attached: kemp the vote supressor.jpg (532x616, 36K)

based pajeet

(did he poo?)

Democrats or the children of democrats actually.

This also isn't true. By the definition of a mass shooter most are not white dudes.

Not really "mass shootings" by definitions but basically yeah

Attached: 1DC17A3E-4BE4-417D-9F82-EA7DD61B8EDD.png (851x721, 231K)

crazy fuckwad

Attached: 1542329923443.jpg (396x1254, 140K)

Shut up bastard bloody i piss your mother

Non-whites are born with an unfixable mental illness; being fucking retarded. Of course they’re more violent. Build a wall and kill em all.

Loughner.

Pic related is actually literally, unironically what happened witth this guy.

He's a nut that had a youtube channel ranting about how he was a "conscious dreamer" and the"treasurer of his own currency". He met representative Gabby Giffords at some politicking event and she invited him to come to her next one. He did, and shot her in the fucking head.

She lived and is now GunGrabby Giffords. She's a little tarded now though.

Attached: 1405153127281[1].png (680x798, 503K)

Most people will never seriously address the issue of mental health in America, and it makes me sick, you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Parents and doctors in particular should be ashamed they're such worthless pieces of crap to their own people.

NOT HERE DAMMIT

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Leave it to leftists to use emotional arguments and a complete lack of scientific data to back up their points.

Attached: 1505672912407.png (626x355, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=od8jmBPgib4
white men are not the violent ones, as always

Attached: 1541909868016.jpg (540x746, 67K)

No they’re Jewish. The entire Jewish identity is based upon being separate from the Goy. Judaism is an ethnoreligion. Jews are a race. Jews are NOT whites. That is the most fundamental thing about them you dumb cunt.

I mean, look at them. White AF.

Go to Russia or Eastern Europe and tell me if you keep that opinion. I can promise you that the likely hood of you ever getting attacked unprovoked a white person in the US is practically zero.

Also jews see themselves as (((social revolutionaries))) to usher israhell Zionism for jews to whites but countryless communism for goys

shut up kike

Attached: 1539601777909.gif (250x296, 101K)

But 80% of mass shootings are done by blacks.

Good old leaf posts

Mostly because we're not.

Admixture from edomite jews
>“By your sword you will live,” Genesis 27:40

>nation is 5/6 white
>seemingly random events are 6/6 white
wow its literally fucking nothing

why are black crime rates so high? it cant be because the black family has been destroyed by democrats, its because theyre violent niggers.

baka.

Attached: 1541978993670.gif (182x179, 436K)

EU fag
LOL

parsely, sage.....kek

MUH BOI ROOF

What is per capita?

Whites will commit %100 crime in a place where %100 of the population is white and the same can be said for any race. But explain to me white any random white man is far less likely to commit murder than any random black or Hispanic. Even adjusted for income so it’s not economic. It’s either a)cultural or b)genetic. I can’t honestly say which but shifting blame to whitey helps know one and actually hurts those that you seek to empower by ignoring the root cause and being blind to simple logic.

Blacks and latinos mass shootings are 99% gang related and are just killing other gang bangers or their families. They don't go into a shopping mall and open fire on random citizens.

Actually, they're disproportionately black and male.
Whites are only disproportionately more lethal.
Remember that, nigger.

Attached: 1505672959363.png (459x461, 9K)

White people mostly shoot other white people, so according to your logic white people don't commit mass shootings either.

Attached: ab6[1].png (858x617, 571K)

Are you fucking retarded? gang related shooting=/= indiscriminate mass shooting of random civilians.

There really isn't a huge difference, since innocent bystanders tend to get hit a lot in gang shootings. Not that it matters at all.

Attached: 1539099233131.jpg (489x766, 43K)

Oh that's right, I forgot to remind everyone to sage this retarded thread. Thanks.

Ok big guy

Attached: Terrorism.jpg (1200x784, 86K)

this

Attached: white male mass shooters.png (600x833, 903K)

Attached: 1536402941340.jpg (475x545, 68K)

>"b-but muh per capituh"
Yeah, fuck logic and statistics and shit lmao, this is why niggers are so much likely to commit crimes, they're stupid

Attached: Screenshot_20181115-215645.png (720x1280, 82K)

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM

Attached: 1542236617928.jpg (250x250, 4K)

per captia literally makes all of the difference you fuckwit
thats why they're called crime RATES you stupid mouth breathing retard
they may have a different population sizes but they commit crimes at higher RATES you retarded kike faggot
why dont you add to the stats and bite lead

math is racist retard

There’s s difference between niggers shooting other niggers at da club “cuz he look at me goofy n disrespecc me” than someone walking into a mall or school and killing everyone in sight

How? Certainly not in the number of people who get shot.

Go back to toronto you fucking parasite

>B-but muh per capituh

Just because you mock the very argument that brings down your entire wall of text
a. Does not make it wrong
b. Does not make you smart for pre-empting it

All it does is highlight your own cognitive dissonance like it was glowing in the dark you dense ignorant motherfucker.

user, owning guns in Honduras is allowed.

shaddup memeflag shill

Attached: 1541207348011.jpg (533x817, 67K)

*Golems

I bet they do, but the media keeps it silent because it doesn't fit (((thier))) narrative