It's been a while since I've done this - Relationship Advice

It's been a while since I've done this - Relationship Advice.

Last week of March Edition

Attached: the_doctor_is_in_by_xiphos71-d54xbdi.jpg (1131x707, 335K)

soyboy checking in to give advice

Attached: 8790a9f.jpg (815x815, 88K)

I see your dubs senpai

thank you famiggikillaniggi

I'll bite: why is everyone on this shit board against hypnotherapy? Half the time it would solve all their problems.

because it's a scam for the lowborn

You got a source famalam or are you just trying to gaslight me?

I've literally had drops from hypnosis audios

how is gaslighting relevant at all to what i said? ur suggestion being retarded is not evidence of insanity

I'd walk you through my previous post but I'm tired and too lazy

Maybe you should try it. Lasting effects are honestly bizarre, but completely worth it.

how to deal with a girl ghosting me after I ask to hang out?

Why does a woman try to keep staring and eavesdropping on me every time I talk?
It's like she stares at me like a viper would a mouse. This happens every single time with one I deal with every day, and it really bugs me. I might have to confront her very soon about it.

you're a fuckin weirdo that spends his time posting low-effort pro-vegan memes, propaganda, and bait on a low-traffic board on an imageboard way past its prime. when you suggest hypnotism, i am not assured of its efficacy
>now i'm gaslighting you

Not being assured of its efficiency is different than being """'''retarded"""""

but what do I know? I'm just a low effort soyboy troll

You did something wrong, figure it out

She literally wants the D

Also, it was past its prime back in 2010 but I still came on here

You're here forever, friendo. Have another meme

Attached: 1f71cd9.jpg (2048x2048, 267K)

your pathological obsession with preemptively labeling yourself with a derogatory term, self-castrating term
>soyboy
betrays your deep-seated self-loathing and neurosis. at the end of the day, you don't really think yourself better than anyone, including meat-eaters, because you hate yourself. you just have worked very hard to hide from this fact and convince yourself otherwise, which no doubt influences your affinity for hypnotherapy.

Attached: 1491515716646.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Soyboy was made up by a homosexual man unironically working for Alex Jones and taking literal soy pills

It isn't a derogatory term, it's a fucking joke

Unlike how much better I've gotten in bed after religiously listening to hypnotic audio. And no, that doesn't make me submissive.

I really wish your post was spot on, because it's a super well written troll.

My superiority complex is something I struggled with when I was still eating puss and shit. I really wish you would've been able to psychoanalize me through a computer screen

Would've been a neat trick

you've completely convinced me that i haven't struck a nerve

Attached: 1505500664672.gif (250x141, 820K)

you never refuted a single point, you just called me self hating

Is that how arguments work? When someone says something that fucks with your worldview you spit out terrible bantz?

Is this what it's like to be wrong?

are you ok dude

Attached: dCH5nJQ.jpg (1075x1011, 104K)

I've noticed all my failures at romantic advances can be attributed to ignorance of the subject of courtship. I have a few questions:
How do you tell when 'going out' has romantic connotations? (A girl repeatedly said we should 'go out', but apparently wasn't romantically interested in me: I misunderstood)
How fast do you take things to establish emotional intimacy/a long term relationship? (Do you ask her on a date right away, or do you become a friend first?)
What is an appropriate "first date" for 22 year olds these days?
Where can the line be drawn between showing interest and being overbearing? (If I text a girl once every day, is that too much or too little? I never want to seem desperate, but that leads to girls thinking I'm not interested...consistently)
Any help with anything would be greatly appreciated.

>How do you tell when 'going out' has romantic connotations?
Just depends on the context, what activities you're going to do and how close you are with this person. If you're going out alone because you want each other better, that's romantic.

>How fast do you take things to establish emotional intimacy/a long term relationship?
It depends on the situation and on the people involved, some prefer being friends before some others don't. Just what you feel more comfortable doing.

>What is an appropriate "first date" for 22 year olds these days?
Whatever? Going for a coffee, a drink, or something you specifically like, idk, a concert if you're into music...

>Where can the line be drawn between showing interest and being overbearing?
You can't draw that line really. You should try to understand what's okay for the girl from her replies. If she's trying to cut the convo or not. Texting once every day a girl is okay though, you don't seem needy but you should be ready to understand when the conversation is getting more personal and interesting and start replying more often. As if your interest is naturally growing when you see you're connecting well, you build up the trust without pushing it.

Anyway, it's very normal to misunderstand stuff in these situations. Sometimes you just take risks.

Is it somehow useful?

This girl still talks to her ex but seems to really like me. She won't put out however.

How do I get over someone that is literally perfect for me in every way but is not interested? I feel like I'll always think I will settle compared to this person, that every guy after will just be second best. I want him so badly but I cant have him! It has given me huge anxiety and depression, I know it's not healthy. I want to know there is a way out of these feelings I dunno how to get over it, crying all the time.

Please help

What kind of relationship she has with her ex? How long and serious it was?

There's no literally perfect person. The perfect guy sucks when you get to know him better. The big deal of love is keeping it up after you realise your so sucks as much as you do.

Yeah, big help. Thanks man!