Is there a way to give a titjob with medium sized boobs?

Is there a way to give a titjob with medium sized boobs?
My new bf is somewhat obsessed with boobs, but I don't really have big ones (european 75C) and I find it difficult to fit his dick between them.
But I really would like to please him that way.
Are there any positions and tricks to make it easier?

Attached: 1504165392928.jpg (853x1280, 144K)

You're gonna get cucked by some titcow thot anonette
Sorry

How tf is this advice?

How do you normally try to titfuck him?

>waaahhh i can't get laid waaaahhhhh better be mean to a random lady to feel better about it waaahhh god can't you see that i'm a victim why don't people like meeeeeeee ;___;

This kinda shit gets said in dudes' threads all the time and I never see responses like this.

Hey op. I'm into boobs and my girlfriend is a cup.

Cumming on her tits does it for me. As well as just running her breasts along my cock as she goes down to start blowing me.

Us guys are easy to please. Don't sweat it too much

This. Don't go for these stupid surgeries, especially if your boyfriend's the only one who wants it.

Try getting him to lie on his back and you lean forward. If you do titjobs on your back, tits spread out and look wider which is why saggy girls like to lay down. Lean forward and gravity might help you out just enough.

How can C not be enough for a titjob ö.Ö
If I squeeze enough with the lower part of my hands and use the fingers to hold the pen0r, I can do it with my A cup. Just feels silly.

All men are obsessed with boobs. All kinds of boobs.

Lay on the side, that way your boobs hang

OP here

I don't worry about that. He's not "that kind" of guy, he isn't even into casual sex or dumb girls

I only tried once.
He was laying on his back, I was sitting on his legs. Didn't work really well, because it was hard to push my boobs together and hold his dick in place at the same time.
Maybe a different position would be better? Or maybe I'm holding everything wrong?

I think he's happy with those things too, but I just want to please him a bit more.

I tried this already, didn't work well...

I think I might be doing something wrong

I could try this, thank you!

You lying on your back might work better. Oil your boobs and hold his dick tight when it's between them.

Because women are sensitive

Why are women so sensitive? It's hot and annoying at the same time.

Because their insecurities are more apparent to themselves than insecurities to men.

I was insecure about my eyes because they've always been large but my mates just called me fish eyes etc. which would make a lot of women cry but as a man you just learn to accept it and laugh it off. Being comfortable with your insecurities makes you more confident as well and men historically have to make the first move so this is a good thing

women are children

My ex had similarly sized tits, it worked if she layed on her back and i kinda kneeled over her stomach.

that's good to hear, I'll try this too

Like the pic. Just use your hands to bridge the gap.

Attached: Small Tutty Fuck.jpg (258x145, 7K)

Blue board and shit, but this OP.

My previous gf had B cups and she would do this. It was more than enough.
New gf has about about the same, maybe bigger. It's just nice to see the effort and the tits just going at it.

I need to suck a titty asap.