Clingy gf

What to do when you have a gf that is obsessively clingy to the point where she expects you to be with her whenever she thinks you're "free"? I'm a individualistic person trying to expand my online business and I need time by myself because it's the only way I can actually get shit done but she thinks I'm just avoiding her.

She's a really nice person but I'm afraid she's being too time consuming for me to be productive enough.

Attached: z1tsl75lp1f8vsjaad58_400x400 (1).jpg (400x400, 29K)

Bump

Well there's only really two roads you can go down.
1: you can sit her down and explain to her that you need your space to become successful (I would do it in an adult-like tone, although if she still doesn't get it try again but in a child-like tone).
2: dump her immature ass.
I'm sure there will be more nice people out there that are more conscientious of their partner's needs, than she is.

why not spend time doing your thing with her in the background ? L

She gets bored quick and starts being a distraction.

I guess your only option is to just tell her you really love her or something, but you need time to "work" and do "important things." Idk how old you guys are, but she should understand at least that much. Maybe she's just insecure. Make her feel like she matters to you. Be sweet to her, so it's easier for her to understand you're doing work, not just avoiding her.

This, had a gf JUST like yours OP. Had massive problems and needed me around every single minute possible, was living hell for 6 months. She went to a consuler who literally told her I need my space but it still wasn't really enough, had to break up with her. If she doesn't understand she never will so it's your only choice OP.

Also how the fuck do these teams work, gonna use this post as a test

If you had a kind and loyal girl, you should keep her :/

I was 17 and just about to graduate high school, I still needed my space and time to do other activites. Couldn't even hang out my friends without her crying because she wouldn't see my that day or something. My routine was:

10am: Wake up, walk to her house (this was during the summer)
10:30am - 4pm: Hang out
4pm: Go to work
4pm-12am: (Non work day) hang out
9pm: (Work day) Get off and hang out
12am: Get home, calls me every night because texting wasn't good enough, always wanted to hear my voice
12am-3am: Finally get time to myself, play vidya
Repeat

You get the idea, a relationship consists of two individuals with hobbies and friends of their own. She convinced herself she had no friends (she absolutely did) and made her only hobby me. That is not how a relationship should work.

lord that is a LOT of time. I mean, a girl like that, probably would leave you if things got boring or something, no ? Was it true love or was it just puppy love ?

Not really sure myself anymore, was great in the beginning because I had never been in a relationship before and I liked it, but it got very tiring very fast (and yes very boring). The sex was good though. She definitely would of never left me though, she made a very big point of telling me that almost everyday. I had to remind her I wasn't breaking up with her when all I wanted to do is hang out with my friends though.

Not op but I'm 18 and feel like I'm in a similar situation. How long did it take for you to find it boring?

3-4 months, wanted to blow my brains out by 6 but I was convinced I was in love with her. Her parents even supported me breaking it off, not because they didn't like me but because they knew she had problems.

Still remember a sit down talk we had about it with her dad who literally said "If I was him I'd be running for the hills by now".

that sounds very sweet T___T too bad, it's true, a person without hobbies (talking to people is not a real hobby, I don't think. At least not unless you are trying to develop some kind of social skill like persuasion or deception) are usually very boring people. I kind of feel bad for her just earning about it desu.

I remember when I dumped a gf because she was clingy. Regret it everyday. I'll never find someone who cares that much about me ever again

See, this is what I'm afraid will happen to you guys. You won't find someone that cared so much again, probably ? Someone who is selfishly selfless (oxymornic, I know) in order to love you.

How is this girl? She sounds like a literal child.

The grass is always greener, you would wish you're dead by now.

Dated a girl for a year then had to break it off because she became too clingy. At the time it hurt but after a day i was so relieved and happy you don't know. I suggest you do the same.

She's actually pretty mature. I just guess she's used to more social contact and affection than me.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-08-23-38-05.png (720x1280, 491K)

confront her

What’s up, nig? Pb up in this bitch. Fuck them chocolate ass niggas, they aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Sorry, I meant to ask how old is she, and by what you described, she doesn't sound mature at all.

She's 21.

If she was actually mature than she would realise that you are not like other people and she would act accordingly. Or at least try to compromise on this situation instead of acting like a child and demanding your undivided attention.

She's still developing her brain, childlike behavior is normal to an extent in people under mid 20s. Tell her and be honest how you feel, tell her you need space(nkt in a break up way). If she cant handle that, you shoukd break up