While I was having sex with a cheating wife, her cousin (and my friend) entered the room. Now...

While I was having sex with a cheating wife, her cousin (and my friend) entered the room. Now, them two feel disdain for each other, and I fear that he might tell somebody about this. However, he told me immediately that he would not tell it to anyone and seemed relatively calm, even practically telling me to keep going. What do I do in this fucked up situation?

Attached: images.jpg (313x161, 9K)

Stop hooking up with a married woman

Only sensible thing to do is to kill yourself.

>while I was having sex with a cheating wife
Homewreckers get what they deserve. You're a piece of shit (and she is as well) and I hope he tells. Fucktard.

Moralfags pls. A "homewrecker" is in the best case, doing the cucked person a favor by showing them that their partner is shit. In the worst case, all they are doing is being opportunistic. There's nothing amoral about it, only the cheating party is amoral.

Bullshit, you can notify the party being cucked without being a degenerate. This is transparent, ex post facto justification, and you know it.

>moralfags
>only the cheating party is amoral
>doing the cucked person a favor
I just have to sit back and laugh at some of the shit that gets posted on this site.

Attached: 1521424368810.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Nah. Both are horrible people.

Attached: DHt3OxLXkAETznn.jpg (660x420, 26K)

Why would you do that though?

Prove it. I never made a oath to not have sex with married people.

>why wouldn't I fuck married women
>WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD WOMEN SOCIETY SUCKS ALL WOMEN IS WHORES N SLUTS
3/10 troll my dude.

>WHY ARE THERE NO GOOD WOMEN SOCIETY SUCKS ALL WOMEN IS WHORES N SLUTS
I never said or implied this though. Stop strawmanning to "prove" that I'm a hyprocrite.

And nice (nonexistent) argument regarding cheating.

You're right user, I've got more
>why wouldn't I fuck a married woman
>I CANT BELIEVE MY GF/WIFE CHEATED ON ME WOMEN SUCK
>I CANT BELIEVE EVERYONE THINKS IM A SHITBAG BECAUSE I KNOWINGLY HELPED TO TEAR A FAMILY APART
>I CANT BELIEVE SHE DIDNT LEAVE HER HUSBAND FOR ME WTF
>I CANT BELIEVE SHE GOT PREGNANT
>I CANT BELIEVE HER HUSBAND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME I DID NOTHING WRONG
>I CANT BELIEVE I GOT AN STD BECAUSE SHES FUCKING 50 OVER GUYS AS WELL
>I CANT BELIEVE EVERYTHING BLEW UP IN MY FACE
etc etc. Tell me which one hits closest to home so I know to save it in the future. And btw, you might want to come up with a more believable story before you shitpost next time.

>come up with a more believable story
what? I never told a story. are you thinking that I'm OP? I have fucked a girl who had a boyfriend, but nobody married (not that I would care though).

Also nothing you have said is just reasons you might want to avoid it. It's not a reason why it's morally bad. Nobody in their right mind takes as a gf/wife a girl who has cheated in the past, and the pregnancy/std shit is avoidable.

I'm honestly not even sure what your point is anymore.

I thought you were OP. And btw...
>pregnancy and STDs are avoidable
Not 100%
>I have fucked a girl who had a bf
So yeah, you're a piece of shit who thinks its okay so put yourself in other people relationships, harming the bf for no reason.
>no one in their right mind takes a gf/wife who has cheated
Wow user....its like it happens during the relationship.
>I'm not sure what you're point is anymore
1:you're a piece of shit who hurts other people for no reason
2:you're a piece of shit who has a fucked up view on relationships that isn't healthy
3: you think you're "helping" the "cucked" person. That makes no sense because you're enabling a harmful behavior with no regards to other people because you're horny
4:you think cheating isn't amoral, so you probably think lots of other thinks that harm innocent people are fine as well.
5:you think that because its consensual makes it alright. When in reality most women who cheat have serious emotional problems (same for men), they have no problem cheating, lying, stealing to get what they want because they have no care for others. But you sound like a fuckboy so good luck I guess kek.

Attached: 1521828839680.jpg (750x750, 61K)

>Not 100%
Sure but it's just like a gf. Get tested, use protection.
> harming the bf for no reason.
Not for no reason, I get something out of it dumbass. And it's not my fault he can't keep his gf happy holy shit.
> its like it happens during the relationship.
yeah and if you get cheated on, just dump her. easy. that's why smart men always keep an option or two out there to jump to. just the reality of life.
> 1:you're a piece of shit who hurts other people for no reason
addressed above
> 2:you're a piece of shit who has a fucked up view on relationships that isn't healthy
why isn't it healthy? i'm perfectly healthy.
> you're enabling a harmful behavior with no regards to other people because you're horny
well it CAN help them see their SO is a whore. i mean the truth hurts.
> 4:you think cheating isn't amoral
It is, the girl in this scenario is amoral. the guy isn't.
> When in reality most women who cheat have serious emotional problems
Yeah, which makes it easier. not my problem.

>I get something out of it/not my problem he can't keep her happy
>I'll just break up with my gf if she cheats
>I'm perfectly healthy
>it can help them see their SO is a whore/truth hurts
>not my problem/makes it easier
You got serious issues dude. Just from reading that I can tell mommy must've beat you too many times as a child, doesn't help for some of the things you didn't even understand the question/point at all.
Zero reading comprehension skills + a lack of a moral compass + no empathy for others = serious mental issues. Your entire post basically contradicted itself, idk whether or not you even re-read it. Get help my guy, for real.

Attached: 1521423212862.jpg (422x264, 27K)

>Your entire post basically contradicted itself,
nah, it didn't.
> get help
for what, being a realist about how relationships work?
honestly LTRs are a rare thing and should be thought of as an exception. it's far better to seek improvement for yourself than tie yourself to a woman who's likely a whore. it's 2018 ffs.

>the woman's the whore
>but I'm not
>I'm a realist
Kek. Your brain must've swelled to the size of a house trying to come up with that joke. I say again, see a therapist.

Attached: 1521938062246.jpg (947x1024, 123K)

>but I'm not
not a whore because i don't lie to my partners like women do. also
> men
> whores
what a joke

This user is 100.

OP you clearly think you are above morality so why are you asking for adv??

>bait revealed
Type to wrap up the thread everyone.

not OP

> bait
kek whatever. still haven't made any argument.

>bait keeps going
Time to wrap up thread everyone

Im not about to debate the ethics of homewrecking.. but id beware of hooking up with married people. I know its one of those things that seem fun at first but in reality leads to all kinds of shit you dont want to have to deal with. Its a good way to get your ass kicked or worse dead. Can lead to a lawsuit as well, and this is probably not often thought about but yea you can end up in court for sleeping with someones spouse and get sued.
Dont do it. Stay away from ashley madison anons. Dont sleep with married people unless your willing to accept the shit hitting the fan hardcore.

Did this boyfriend find out?
Heres the thing... lets just play it your way and say fuck ethics. So how did this actually go? Did you sneak behind bf's back and fuck his girl?? Why?? Are you still keeping it a secret from the bf? Why?? If you banged her and kept it secret your a cuck. Your a wimpy little pest because your hiding from the bf. Why are you afraid of the bf? Survival of the fittest man. If you really wanted to mate with this girl who had a bf you should have been up front and kicked the bfs ass in front of her(this would have turned her on big time) then had sex with her. But instead you were a passive little worm and did it secretly. You are shit.

>Did this boyfriend find out?
We hooked up a few times as co-workers, it became regular after I left the job. They broke up, she found another guy, and eventually we stopped. According to her at least, the bf saw us making out once but she didn't tell him the full story.
>Your a wimpy little pest because your hiding from the bf.
Not really...it's the easiest and smartest thing. The girl is the one to blame, if not me she'd find someone else. It's nothing to be proud of but it's easy sex, why not?
> Survival of the fittest man.
Yeah, and violence isn't the only way to be alpha/fit.