Question to asian/white girls attracted to people that aren't your ethnicity, do you ever feel bad for that...

Question to asian/white girls attracted to people that aren't your ethnicity, do you ever feel bad for that? Sometimes I feel guilty (as an arab whyte bwoi) for being attracted to exclusively asian girls. They're just so damn pretty, how is it my fault? Any girls reading this, do you feel like you've ever been targeted by guys because of your ethnicity? Like yellow fever that type of stuff? Do you think its bad? I probably am a "yellow fever" person I guess, but I don't get whats inherently wrong with yet. Yet, I still feel guilty for it. I see lots of girls say stuff like "yellow fever boys FUCK OFF" in their tinder bios or whatever and I feel like a bad person as if im preying on them. But I swear i'm not asian girls are just super pretty, chinese/korean/vietnamese in particular

What do you guys think? If you're not a girl can you please mention it in your response I extra interested to hear responses from women

Attached: a somber melody plays in the background.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

White gril here

If you're not attracted to your own race, that's pretty self-hating. Having a preference is ok, but if you don't like Arab girls AT ALL, it's a little odd.

Meh, I'm not bothered by it. I'm European and I got a thing for South Asian guys (shit taste, I know), so I totally understand the preference thing. And yeah, there have been men who were interested by my ethnicity and that is okay to me.

However, there is a line between preference and obsession. If you don't cross that line then there shouldn't be a problem. Those same Asian women that claim they're being fetishised don't seem to be bothered by the fact that a lot of them are obsessed with white dudes.

Because it's pretty much dating people because of their race, it's kind of shallow, everyone has preferences though so that's that.

I rarely see them. I live in a uni area in america, its all asian girls and white girls with a couple black girls.

I just really really think asian girls are pretty. philipino, indonesian, malaysian, laotian, korean, chinese, etc they're all so fuckin beautiful. I'm not a weeaboo so theres that

Yeah i'd say its pretty much obsession at this point. I REALLY want to date asian girls and idk completely why but I really like them. I don't think its so bad though, like am I doing anything evil?

Asian girl here. Not into white dudes or really anyone else that isn't Asian either.

Can't speak for everyone but I prefer Asian dudes because I feel like I can culturally relate better - this also creates distance between dating anyone else that isn't Asian. On top of that it's really just the idea of only being seen as fulfilling a fetish but people not really caring about anything other than the fact that you're Asian.

I’m Hispanic girl dating a asian Chinese guy I always feel like I’ll never be as pretty as a asian girl because i think they’re the prettiest girls when i started dating him I didn’t cared about race or actually thought about it I don’t think I’m attracted to asian guys in particular but objectively I do think asian girls are more desirable and I feel like he would want an asian gf rather than me
I don’t feel like I’m betraying my race since Hispanic can look so different with eachother and I do think some of them are attractive

I don’t know I just wanted to vent something that has been bothering me for a while

I think it's weird

My ex used to date exclusively Asian girls and when he met me he thought I was Asian? I'm Hispanic but I get confused for being Japanese I'm not really sure why. I found out he had a thing for Asian girls while I was dating him and thought it was kind of creepy because me and all his previous exes looked similar

Now I'm dating some South Asian guy and he's the sweetest though. He doesn't have a preference and I've never had a presence when it came to dating just it's always an elephant in the room whenever anyone mentions that they only date whites/blacks/etc for me

your guyses responses aren't making me feel better. please encourage my current life decisions

i just wanna say this: my initial attraction to a girl is because shes hot, and for me, asian girls are hot. later on if were not a fit either of us would cut it off. If we have similar personalities or just enjoy being around each other then we could date for real

But i cant date a girl that I dont think is hot. How would I get a boner during sex. I already have trouble performing even with an asian girl before i had trouble. so to me first shes gotta be attractive enough then if shes also interested in me id like to try dating her to see if personality wise and mentally were attracted in that way too.

tl;dr to me her asian beauty is the "attention grabber" or the thing that draws me in but i dont think of these girls just for sex. Theyre hot obviously but thats why most people message or like someone on a dating app, cuz theyre attracted to them. Theyre just a face on a dating app, you dont know them yet but I want to get to know these girls in case we could be something.

Like what ever you want. Who gives a shit, just don’t be a creep about it.

Race traitors of all kinds deserve to hang from lampposts.

im so afraid of being a "creep" i probably creep girls out at parties while trying to intentionally avoid being creepy. I wish i knew how to not do this. Its like when you think about it you cant get it out of your head. if I dont think about this stuff when im at parties im fine, but as soon as I go "wait am I being weird if I asked her this or that in the conversation" its OVER and im judging myself and the mental guards are up and im tripping over my words trying not to freak her out by accidentally saying something weird

I swear to god I am a genuinely good person but this thread is just a part of things I judge myself for constantly. Always wondering if what I am doing is wrong. But I swear none of it is wrong. I think theyre hot, so what? A white guy thinks a white girl is hot and he doesnt get any shit for it. he can only swipe right on white girls on tinder and hes fine. why do i get shit for it? I mean irl I dont, but online I always see people blasting others for dating outside of their race.

I am always thinking of others feelings and always trying to be a good person. I was very nice to the girls ive dated but im just a lame person/too ugly/whatever so I guess they werent interested in me. when im walking at night im afraid ill scare any girls i walk past so i distance myself to avoid scaring them. i try so hard to be thoughtful of everyone around me, so much so tot he point that im constantly thinking if every action I make is racist, sexist, hurtful, preying on asian women (in this threads case), and so on...

please fucking hel;p me

Attached: me when white ppl call me white on the internet.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

i'm going to volunteer this summer and hopefully that will help me feel like the good person i know i am on the inside. im so afraid to be a bad person

Dude. Calm down. Instead of focusing on the bad and possibly creepy, try thinking about good stuff - the volunteering is a great start. What actions do you think are admirable? What stops you from acting in this way?

It sounds dumb but seriously, if you focus on honestly being the best person you can be, you're waaayyyy less likely to creep girls out than if you're wandering around acting weird because you're trying desperately not to seem creepy.

I'm a white girl and I like white guys, and occasionally attractive people from other races, but I have a strong secret preference for black men. I feel pretty bad about it because it's such a fucking meme, and everyone would get mad at me for being a "race traitor" or whatever stupid bullshit if they knew.

Black people's facial bone structure is extra hot, I don't understand why, and I like the contrast of their skin again mine. To be clear, I don't personally think it's a bad thing that I have a preference, but I do always worry what people would say if they knew. Especially on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1500324432088.png (841x797, 107K)

Dated a guy who would tease me by being extremely right wing. Made racist jokes/comments about Jews/proud of his Aryian heritage etc. Would tell me he loved how pale I was, that we would have “glistening white babies”.
>his ex wife was Indian and his kid was mixed
>what

I am now dating a Bulgarian migrant who jokes about pillaging, plundering his way through my country and “white British pussy”. He is actually the most educated man I have met.
He hasn’t met my dad yet because, well.. he won’t be happy.

>arab whyte bwoi

wut? No such thing exists sandnigger

>as an arab whyte bwoi
Jfc you're delusional. Arabs aren't white. "Yellow fever" is stupid because it shows you're a shallow human who doesn't care about the actual individual person you're with. Kys

I'm a fellow guy that dates exclusively asian.
Don't try to reason with them, they've suffered so much "fetishizaton" of their race + culture that I promise if you try to explain your "preference" no matter how well you word it it will be a huge red flag. It's assumed that you're attracted to their perceived cultural values ; obviously it's offensive or 'evil' to assume someone will be a certain way purely from their race. You and I know that this is not what our preference is, but I'm telling you from lots of experience that it's not worth trying to explain and you're a lot better off blatantly lying about your "preferences"

Attached: 1522436214802.jpg (1075x1057, 679K)

>got a thing for South Asian guys
>(shit taste, I know)

...thanks??

he's probably half white or something

>All this hate from people who likely never dated outside their specious "racial" pool

Dude don't try to explain your preferences to yourself or others. Don't seek understanding of aesthetic sensibilities. Do not overthink your attraction or disgust at other people: decide.

Ultimately, the only thing that matters is how you act in this life. If you like someone try to enjoy time spent together. Re:creepiness, Don't isolate the girl until you've been having genuine fun together

Yeah, definitely get to know the person so it isn't just "I am a fan of the pretty skin you're in."

That said, there's all kinds of reasons why we find certain people more attractive to others....that can be due to early exposure, social ideas, etc. It's a good idea to examine your reasons, without beating yourself up too much.

I look asian but I'm not. Some men get this disappointed look on their faces when I tell them

what ethnic group are you

also op you might be a pedophile

google asians and 'neoteny'

what if an asian guy says "I only date asians"? or a black guy says "I only date black girls"? It really only leaves a weird feeling when it's a specific preference for one race which isn't your own right?