Why/how did you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Why/how did you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Attached: images (11).jpg (384x384, 19K)

What does this have to do with Jow Forumsice?

When I was a teenager I found out my bf cheated on me. I asked to borrow his tablet and when I gave it back I left it on google with a search for “how to dump a guy who cheated on you”.

>his face when he saw it
>is this serious user???
>that all depends on wether or not you cheated on me
>silent guilt face
>bye

>a board whose most common content is some kind of bitching and moaning about relationships, dating, sex, etc.; particularly among teenagers and early twenty-somethings
>What does this have to do with Jow Forumsice?

Attached: djak.png (1011x1049, 222K)

i broke with my boyfriend bcoz he told me he doesn't feel the same way he used to. actually he broke up with me over message. i just told him to forget everything and pretend like if nothing happened between us... i am cool rite? i could be a bitch but he is a depressed guy so i didn't wanna hurt him anymore

Will you marry me?

Only if you promise to never cheat on me :3

We spent almost a year trying to fix the relationship. Many conversations, many hurt feelings. I finally came out with the "it's time to move on" conversation. Not pleasant. Both of us hugged each other and cried, but it was for the best.

She started smoking heroin

That's one of the few promises I can definitely keep. :3

>seriously, even since I was a kid I never understood why people did that

Fucking savage. As to be expected from team Peep

Attached: 1500202214665.gif (300x225, 814K)

Tell me about yourself dreamy cremey

Thanks peep bro.
I’ve never felt so sassy in all of my life.

DO NOT TAINT THE CREME BLOODLINE STAY BACK FILTHY PEEP WHORE.

B-but we could be stawberries and creme bby boi

>Tell me about yourself dreamy cremey
I'm 6'2", just under 200 lbs., mostly Caucasian (a little Asian mixed in), late twenties, college education spanning nine years, and hobbies include PC gaming, playing piano, not letting existential set in, and shitposting on Jow Forums. :3

No, fuck you! Pepe/Creme hapa babies for life, yo!

American? I’m in the UK. Sad.
Drop a throw away and I’ll hyu though

>200lbs
You've definitely eaten too much of that cream.

broke up over a phone call, we had a mutual agreement that it was for the best to stop dating because she didnt have enough time to go out being a medical major, which made her nearly unable to hang out until she graduated next fall. we broke up after 6 months.

truth be told though there were other reasons why I broke up with her, one being I kinda realized I didnt liked the way she looked anymore, I saw other girls who were more compatible to me while me and her were pretty much opposites, her parents were extremely overprotective of her, causing her to be unable to travel outside of our home state nj, so no going to Philly or nyc, hell her dad got scared going to a part of Philly where for the most part we were in one building for the night and would not be going anywhere else and would need to be picked up, but because it was near chinatown he said no, in addition to that she said we had to wait a year to have sex so thats another one.

honestly I was just ready to leave. I do miss the security being in a relationship gave me because holy fuck I got soft and too used to being in one, now that I'm back out here, trying to get a new gf

Attached: benson concern.jpg (470x419, 37K)

Don’t be a meanie to my oneitis.

Nice LARP. Everybody knows that Choco and butter are virgins.

>Don’t be a meanie to my oneitis.
i ship that

well, what do you want? that is the reason Jow Forums was born.

And hookups.

Hmm, good points here but your are creme so fucking kys

>dating this girl
>four months, sex, very touchy-feely
>suddenly goes colder, starts to mention my friend here and there, "wow he dressed beautifully today"
>now it's like pic related
>insane unbearable pressure in my chest I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
>one day she has an exam, i wanted to pick her up
>"oh nvm you don't have to"
>few days pass by, she breaks up with me over text saying it wasn't love but rather an ardour, she wants to stay friends and guilt trips me later since i refuse
>i see them going offline simultaneously at 3:00 am

Everyone fucking have long-term relationships, everyone, and here I am who can't hold a woman's attraction for longer than few months. I am destroyed.

Attached: photo532584058354248061.jpg (640x679, 36K)

>Dating a girl for a few months
>things start off great
>towards the end she gets angrier and angrier
>Even the most trivial thing sets her off and I feel like every conversation is stressful, like defusing a bomb
>Eventually she picks up on this as I'm no longer my cheerful self and yells at me for being distant
>I make a snap decision there and then to end it and tell her that we aren't working out
>She accepts it in an oddly cold manner, just says fine and storms off
>2 weeks later she messaged me again acting all sweet trying to get back together I shot her down and she had a mini-meltdown on facebook.

Not dated anyone since but I'd rather be single than with someone who makes me feel that shit.

>She was Korean
>Refused to compromise
>Refused to fix things through conversation and action
>Started to act really dysfunctional in public
>Was majorly upset I broke up with her
>Became depressed when she went back to her country and I was told she barely left the house in 6 months
>Dont understand, because I thought she hated me and just wanted to end it
>tfw almost year and I hear from friends in Korea that she is still not completely over it.

My ex would ask shit like that, but there would legit be nothing wrong. But he would continue asking me what's wrong until he created a problem.he was the type who would say shit lije "we need to have a sit down talk about our relationship", which i dreaded. the last straw with that guy was when he told me I wasn't worth 5$ in gas to come visit after I broke my arm and couldn't go anywhere myself. Asshole was spending hundreds, if not thousands on dj equipment, even though he sucked an no one ever hired him. I don't remember the exact break up, I think I told him he was too much of an asshole and block/ignored him. He kept trying to contact me afterward too, just continued to ignore him

The guys sounds like an arse, but you sound like an arse too. So maybe you are perfect for one another.

>Dating a girl I'd met in 7th grade
>we got together in 8th grade, she was great fun
>we went to a movie in the summer of my eighth grade year, move drove because we both live in the rural parts of america where two different towns have the same school
>anyways my mom continued to drive us around
>in fall of my 9th grade year we'd been dating for around 10 months
>mom gets really sick
>I told her I need to dedicate myself to my family right now and that we should take a break when my mom was still in the hospital
>she saids "okay" nonchalantly.
>I shake it off, but it bothers me
>after the week, my mom passes away
>I tell her, crying
>she says "whatever"
>I literally blow up on her
>she starts to cry her eyes out
>I call her a fucking bitch and say if she ever tries to talk to me again I'll beat her
>I storm off, haven't seen her since.
It's April, now. That was in november.

whatever

Get off my board you underage faggot no one cares

> perfect for one another.
I broke up with that guy back in 2012, I've been with my current , different, bf since then.
What exactly do you think makes me sound like an ass? Me saying he was a shit dj? I was actually quite supportive of his endeavor when we were together. And he was going to school to get a degree in film, it's not like dj was his main thing. It mainly highlighted how bad he was with money, and at making b.s. excuses to ignore me for weeks on end

>seriously responding to bait

Anyway, the break off is what I meant.

She randomly said "are you trying to fuck because I dont do that" and said "well yeah" and she blocked me on all forms of communication.

if literally no one cares why did you ask how we broke up with our girlfriends? What a faggot.

>miserable to the point of repeatedly self harming
>insisted on continuing school despite it making her and everyone around her miserable
>left her. came back soon after, tried to mend things. was having second thoughts
>she hooked up with someone a week or so after i left her
>said whatever, i'll overlook it. understandable thing to do considering she got dumped
>she is hesitant because her feelings got hurt, but we are spending time together again
>one night, randomly isn't answering texts/calls
>we were somewhat in the middle of a conversation and she didn't mention leaving, which is strange for her
>i get suspicious, drive past her house. vehicle isn't there
>calls me when she gets home, says "she was practicing studying with her parents"
>"then why was your vehicle gone?"
>instantly changes story to "i went to my lab partner's"
>i go to her house
>ugly argument ensues, but says she still wants a relationship. i am pretty vulnerable at this point
>next day, have a midterm to write. end up doing fine on it
>she calls me later that day
>i say that she is behaving like an idiot if she still wants a relationship with me
>hang up on her. storm of texts comes later that night. ignored them.
>proceeds to text me every single day for 2-3 weeks about how bad she feels and that she still wants a relationship
>continue to ignore her, eventually change my number
moral of the story: never date a person with mental health issues

Attached: 1482815404767.jpg (5184x3456, 3.73M)

Pretty sure this is bait but you handled that appropriately

>underage

90% of communucation is non verbal, you never make assumptions here, including that something is bait (unless it's straight up copy pasta)

I don't know what to tell you

Attached: shrugpe.jpg (133x96, 7K)

>i literally blow up on her

no, you didn't.

She made the mistake of thinking she could remain "friends" with her ex, who was still in love with her. He would often call her while we were hanging out just to shout down the phone at her and me angrily. One day he came to her house to pick some stuff up and they went for a walk. I dumped her after that. She was a stupid cunt, quite frankly. Naive as all fuck.

>Why
Had converted by best friend into a long-distace gf. It lasted a little over a month, and ended when I finally went to stay with her for about a week. She started going on about how she had PTSD from being made to ride horses competitively when she was a teen and blaming her mom for it. I got really triggered because what she described cannot, by definition, be PTSD, and I know people who really have PTSD from shit like long-term sexual abuse or seeing combat. She got really, really upset about that, started screaming at me, berating me, and generally acting psychotic. That basically made me fall out of love with her on the spot.

>How
I basically just let her yell and behaved in ways to get her to stop yelling, waited for her to go to work, then threw all my shit in my bags and left. I wrote a really nasty Dear Jane letter as well. Mailed her house key back after I got home. Never talked to her again.

Five years of friendship and a month of getting really fucking serious ended in a little over 24 hours.

Just told her that even though I thought about her all the time and we've been dating for quite a while, I wanted to try and date other people.

This is generally a womens thing user. Are you a little bitch?

>10 years, on and off
>constant problems
>I felt she was on my looking for sex
>never opened up to me, poor communication
I was codependent. She told me she loved me, but after a while they felt like empty words. She would say one thing and act in the other. I was the one that always had to set things up, carry the weight of up in the relationship. It got tiresome. Whenever I would try to talk about what was wrong, she would break down or go distant. I always tried to communicate, to have an open door with each other. It was usually me trying and her not doing anything. This is went on for 10 years. I changed she said. Yes, I did. I grew up and realized you were still stuck in high school.
Not only that, I know this is the stupidest part, she got pregnant. I had suspected it's she was telling that she felt sick, that coffee would make her vomit, she felt odd. She missed a period. I asked her if maybe she was pregnant, she said "oh, no, it's probably hormones. I get like this sometimes". I should have asked for a test, but it's her body right? What does a guy know about women?

Two months pass, I finally crack and force her to take a test. Positive. So what did I do? I was ready to take responsibility. Get a second job, and freeze my dreams to make sure she and the kid would be alright. Her? She freaked out and pretty much said that didn't want to get fat, stop working and stop gping to college. So, I broke and offered abortion.

A week later, the baby was gone. That hurt, but fine. We both made the choice. We would live with it. What I couldn't stomach was the months of her blaming me for it. Her constantly throwing the abortion in my face. Then what finally broke me was when she told me that she aborted because she didn't want to ruin my life. Funny, when she took the test not once did she say anything about me. No, it was about her. She avoided me when I wanted nothing than to talk and work things out before I said fuck it.
She got fat, and told me she loved. Nah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

What does it feel to have someone who loved you, at least for five minutes?

You don't see it that way anymore, sure, but you were really lucky.

Attached: 1516504427195.jpg (491x368, 29K)

Last break up I initiated was a long time ago but,
We were long distance to begin with, but originally we were just half the united states apart. We were also young and stupid, I was still finishing up high school and he was starting college. We had a plan in motion, I'd graduate high school and then apply at the college he went to, or schools in that area, then we'd move in together. That was the only reason I humored a long distance to begin with, because the distance was strictly temporary and we had a plan to end the distance.
Then a bunch of shit blew up in his personal/family life. Short version is he came from a very poorfag single mother household, mom got injured and was out of work for a while, and therefore lost both her slave wage jobs. His dad shows up out of the blue after bailing on the family since my bf's childhood, apparently mom and dad were in contact for years without ever telling my bf discussing rekindling the relationship. Dad is French apparently, offers to take the family to France with him and support them. Bf pissed, but mom wants to go and he doesn't want to be separated from his mom, they had a very close relationship.
So, bf packs up and moves to France.

Now that we had an entire ocean between us and no plan to ever get together for real, I told him I just couldn't do a long distance like that. He agreed, ultimately it was pretty mutual. We both still loved each other, hell part of me still loves him, but he's honestly been so much better off since he went to France. I'm happy for him, even if I can't be a part of his life I'm so thankful in the long run his shitbag father came back to attempt to make things right.

I consider this entirely reasonable.

She didn't want to have sex after a month.

She also didn't want to party or play vidya or drink alcohol or smoke weed, she just wanted the drama. I would've put up with drama in exchange for pussy... fuck now I'm pissed off again.

Bullet dodged status = CONFIRMED
she cray senpai

Attached: right.jpg (600x448, 35K)

Not a gf breakup story, but more of "dumping a girl" story:
>be 31
>she's 30
>date pretty hardcore for about two months, going out every weekend, dates with her last about 8 hours
>no sex, she's prudish about physical contact
>i'm frustrated but really like her
>basically lay it out in plain english, i wanna sleep with you, let's get a room and fool around
>"no sorry user, not yet, maybe after a year?"
>lolwut
>"i'm not that kind of girl"
>herewefuckinggo.jpg
>stop going out with her, gradually cut contact
>she starts acting hurt but won't cave in
>she still texts me once every couple weeks trying to set up a date
>i haven't responded to any texts from her in months

In retrospect, it wouldn't have worked out anyway. As much as her figure hit all my perverted buttons (tall, stick-thin, flat-chested), her lifestyle was awful (obvious eating disorder) and she just wasn't very smart or artsy... in other words, very basic.

>1st gf She was 18 i was 16
After about 9 months if dating we fought alot. About nothing. She would constantly do shit to piss me off. Like go and see exes when I'm at school, or go out and not invite me. didnt have a job and constantly begged me to buy her stuff. Even made me give her money to buy be a birthday present. After about a month of this I decided to dump her fat manipulative ass.
Later I learned it turned her on when I yelled at her and thats why she alleged did it.
>2nd Girl i was 18 she was 16
Learned my lesson form the last one. So form then I date younger.
We where together for about 2 years until she moved cities to go to college. She wanted to stay long distance but it wasn't my thing. So we decided to to out separate ways.
>3rd girl i was 19 she was 18
Total hottie. Blond my type. But crazy as fuck. Would make plans and than just not show up. not answer her phone. Would call me in the middle of the night to tell me I'm the best person she even knew. Would brake down and cry mid coitus. Occasionally she would have manic laughter episodes. Don't stick your dick in crazy. Had to move and chance phone numbers
>4th girl i was 19 she was 17
Goth chick. Kind quirky but ultimately very shallow and boring. Played video games. so i liked her for that. But turns out she didn't do much else. total slob.
>5th girl i was 20 she was 16
Lessons learned This was a pretty good relationship.
Lasted a good solid 4 years. She had a lot of problems with her family but we worked it thought. eventually she got a scholarship half the world away. She didn't want to go if it meant braking up with me. But it was a once in a lifetime shot for her. And i wasn't about to let her waste it for me. So I dumped her. Didn't return her calls. Moved. Heard she cried for like 10 days. Went thought a depression phase. Later on took the scholarship and moved. This one really broke my heart. I felt how cruel it must have seemed but it was for her own good. If you love someone let them go

I'd put a hard limit of three months for how long I'd tolerate not having sex with my gf, but anywhere beyond one is a bad sign.

Yeah, for sure dude. Girl just literally hit all my kinks for appearance. I'd feel drunk I'd get so horny being around her.

cont.
>6th girl i was 22 she was 19
I used the time after girl 5 to work on myself. Got really fit. Got the band back together, college was going smooth. She was a freshman girl form a different college.
We hit it off at some seminar. talked alot about the classes she was tanking and i enjoyed the subjects. so we started seeing each other more often. After a while we fucked. But she was a total status leach. Would parade my pictures with her. Meddle in everything I did. Demand i credit her in my paper lol. Dumped her ass after about 2 months of this.
>7 i was 23 she was 27
I mean lesson learned but lets test out the waters one more time.
really cool girl. Not crazy. not too demanding. really easy going. But she was hitting the wall real fast and wanted kids. I did not. After a year she gave me an ultimatum. Which i didn't take too well.
>8 current girl I'm 24 not shes 20
We do a lot of sports together but outside of that we don't share much in common. She rolls her eyes whenever i talk music or art or science. And all she talks about is how hot we look in pictures. Like i get it we have athletic bodies and the sex is amazing. But damn let's go do something besides lift and eat. Think she's getting bored of me as well. So chances are we'll go our separate ways real soon

We were really exactly compatible and compassionate to each other, but I honestly couldn't be myself around her.

She's a great person but would do emotional 180s so hard I wondered if she had a condition like BPD. Still feel guilty for leaving her because she was abused so badly by past boyfriends, but I realize I had total white knight syndrome and wanted to "save her" but it just got so taxing, too many sleepless nights over perceived slights to the point where I would be thinking about what was gonna go wrong before I even entered her home.

post more pls, pretty interesting to hear these stories.

When our relationship was young, he was very kind and caring, we gamed a ton, had fun like best friends but were a couple.

Fast forward a year later, he suddenly became severally socially autistic, pissy, moody, abusive, constantly insulted me randomly, then whenever I complained, he'd use the "muh self diagnosed mental illness makes me bipolar, buhhbbbb" and kept demanding sex even a day after i came back from the hospital.
He also unironically ran an autistic shitty meme page on Fb that he worked on, no joke, 2 to 5 hours per day, but then bitched and moaned how "bahhh I hate muh life cuz I have no time for anything amymore" and constantly caught him trying to do illegal bullshit, so I got fed up with the edgelord and ditched him for my best friend. Now living with new bf and all worked out decent. Ex now is a wannabee trap with psycho eyes and took so much lsd he lost his mind, his new gf after me cucked him so they broke up.

Attached: tiger-ch1.jpg (183x267, 16K)

>seriously, even since I was a kid I never understood why people did that

It sounds like you've never been in a relationship over 4 years. The temptation to fuck around grows by the day.

I'm not saying that you should cave in and actually cheat. That's what self-control is for.

But I totally get it. Things get a little calm, stale. Meeting/fucking someone new is instant excitement.

Relationships are a lot of work, but worth it I think

She wasn't naive, you were. She still loved him.

It was mutual, no bad blood. I'm 18, and so we were both just getting serious about dating. Every time I tried to set up something for us to hang out, she's suddenly "busy". She never wanted to leave her house. After a month and a half of not seeing her outside of school, I confronted her. We agreed to break up. Her excuse was that she wasn't "mature" enough for a relationship (despite being a senior in high school). I was her first kiss, first potential sexual partner, etc. I legitamatley just told I was tired of worrying about her and I didn't want to keep putting myself through this. This happened this past Thursday. I have yet to regret it...so far.

I broke up with my last partner because they would not stop smoking weed in places I told them not to smoke weed (IE: My father's house, my old apartment balcony before 11 pm, my car).

I broke up with them over the phone. I was just too angry at this point and couldn't wait until I got off work, I just needed to pull the bandaid off because it was eating me up. I didn't know when the next time I would see them in person would be, because they were out of town without a set date to return.

Was a huge relief of stress on my part, but they didn't take it well at all.

Attached: tea'.jpg (328x350, 23K)

That was me user, longest relationship was 6 months, I went through:
>white girls
>mixed raced girls
>one Jamaican girl
>more white girls

Finally went to uni and met a 19 year old Vietnamese girl
>stayed at her place on the second date
>never left
>been together for more than 2 years

Attached: Charlie don't surf.jpg (438x907, 115K)

She's cute. Good for you man.

She consulted her friends before me with something extremely personal and they convinced her that I had some kind of problem with her. I figured if she isn't willing to discuss her concerns about me with me, then there is a problem in the relationship overall. After the silence that came after me explaining this to her I decided it was best to break up.

Thanks user. All I'm saying is that, if possible, have a change of scene.

Stop roleplaying
just unblock me

Because i'm a dumb asshole and couldn't understand that she was trying to shape me into a better person, and I got sick of the constant arguments every weekend, so I dumped her.

I did the same thing with my ex, the relationship fell downhill, there was less communication, she was distant.

I broke up with her over text and she didn't care or ask why.

Smh.

:3 OwO whats this *nuzzles*

This used to be a safe Haven for apathetic and philosophically nihilistic Gore and kiddie lovers back in '04.

Now it's literally Gaia online someone fucking hold me

Attached: deusexgetmeouttahere.png (500x545, 260K)

Broke up over the phone. Needed a lot of emotional support (wanted daily texts, calls, needed validation, wanted to see me everyday). Sex was terrible though she let me cum inside her every time in the 4 months we dated. Found out months later that she had a very long string of guys right before we started dated. She even brought a guy that was trying to hook up with her on "our" first date but she said it was just her classmate.

Sounds like me in a few years, thanks for opening up, man, reading your story might just have helped me

Hey, just over 4 years too, it really is getting a bit boring, but i take more pleasure in being a stupidly righteous person than cheating

It was a matter of motivation honestly. She wanted to grow and be successful together, I on the other was just fine working my average job and coming home to do the same routine. She got tired of it.

I will say though our breakup was probably the best thing that happened to me, it gave me that motivation she was trying to push onto me all along. In one year I’ve literally quadrupled my annual pay. We recently started talking again, she messaged me first, probably because I’ve been admittedly flexing a little on social media. I’d love to be with her again but we’ll see how things go.

God I loved him more than anything in the entire fucking world, but he was extremely abusive and he didn’t love me back. We were together for 4 and a half years.