Accused of rape I didn’t commit

>live in apartment, become friends with neighbors(male and female)take interest in their friend
>the female tells me I should date her friend
>I move a few blocks away
>they all come to see my new apartment
>we drink some beers, my neighbors get pretty fucked up off some hard booze that I don’t drink and leave, their friend leaves too
>”I’m comin back in a bit to tuck you in”
>she comes back 20 mins later, we talk for a few hours, end up having sex
>she’s riding me, rubbing my dick, telling me she knew she was gonna fuck me etc
>we go smoke a cig after and she asks if I want to date her
>I say not really but I’ll take her to dinner next weekend
>”I don’t normally do hoe shit”
>she leaves
>10 mins later her friend, my old neighbor, is calling me screaming at me calling me a rapist saying she’s gonna shove my dick up my spine

What do? I feel so humiliated, degraded, and disgusted. I can’t believe I actually liked this girl

Attached: 5382C981-20C6-4704-846C-176AD89397B3.jpg (480x302, 36K)

She was drunk and you weren't so technically you did rape her bud.

Actually I had like 6 beers and she had 1 beer

That's not what she and your "friends" are gonna say. "They brought out the hard liquor"

Someone should learn an important lesson from this.

If she reports this, she's gonna get fucked.

We should seriously teach children and young adults about what actually happens if they report rape. How they investigate, how easy it is for the authorities to bust your lie. Proving that actual real rape occurred is very very hard, so women's fantasies about false rape being a weapon to take down a guy is just blissful ignorance. Also, they're just making it harder for their sisters and brothers who actually experienced real rape.

Tell the truth and just shrug off the accusations.

Just remember you are telling the truth and other people are believing the lies. Tell every detail as you remember it if prompted. They may try to contact your other friends and even family. Explain what happened to them.

Your case becomes even stronger if she never goes to the police. Bring this up if she never does follow through, but not to her or her friends. Also, don't contact her or her friends. Screengrab all of her messages to you but don't respond, only explain your side to her friends if they contact you and don't respond beyond that.

Remember: MOST PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE - SHE HAS PROBABLY DONE THIS BEFORE

Okay no. Dude doesn't have to be arrested for it before the rape "charge" ruins his life user.

I've had rape charges filed against me (innocent) and it still fucked up my life socially.

Do not, under any conditions, talk to the police without a lawyer present

Deja vu? We get these made up stories once in a while. Then Jow Forums virgins and Jow Forums retards join in and say how it happened to their friends. Remember, none of these actually happened.

I understand that there can be a lot of emotional damage, but the woman is getting "lynched" by the final hour if anything.

It is very unfortunate that you call the op a liar. Imagine if someone raped you and then everyone calls you a liar for telling it.

Go fuck yourself, you’re part of the problem. All of my negative thoughts about feminism manifested into a real scenario tonight.

Did you use a condom, OP?

No I didn’t, also, I was thinking of some other stuff.

When we started fucking, she suggested we go to the living room so we can see eachother because there’s no lights in my room.

Also, after I stuck it in her ass, she said we couldn’t fuck anymore unless I washed my dick. So we go in the bathroom and she rubs the soap on me and washes it off and we go back to fucking.

Contact a lawyer that deals with false rape immediately.
People on Jow Forums are going to talk out of their ass and only a lawyer who deals with this on the regular is going to be able to give you proper advice about what will help you in the future if this goes to court.
What is important to realize is that she wasn't drunk and she left and came back afterwards.

>women are perfect and would NEVER lie about rape

Why do you think there are so many jaded men in this world? Women who are raped should be believed and the men prosecuted but I too have had this happen to me. I've also been gay raped so the accusation was doubley troubling as I never spoke out about my assault. This uppity cunt just pulled it out on me when sje slept on my couch because I didn't want to have sex with her because she was drinking.

I promptly shut her down because the next day her and her posse of friends came over and I offered to pay for a cab to take us all to the doctors so I could pay for her to get a rape test.

The chances of you ending up in prison is almost 0. It only happens if the investigators makes a serious mistake or if you’re a black man. Chances are slim otherwise. Also, she will most likely end up in prison and be gang raped with metal objects, never be hired again, no man will ever touch her and society will treat her accordingly. It’s a shitty solution for revenge and regret.

>no I didn’t
There’s your fucking problem
Your DNA is all over her pussy and ass.
The rape accusation is an emotional response to the rejection, she wants revenge for the negative emotion you made her feel.

I am a submissive woman, I’ve been with guys and shown them my “filthy dark side” only for them to say they aren’t looking for something serious. Being so open with someone you barely know and acting like a hoe in the hopes of long term commitment shows insecurity and emotional vulnerability. I am not excusing her behaviour in any way because false accusations are disgusting and vile. However, I am just trying to help you see her fucked up mindset in what she is doing.

Try to trap her into admitting it over messages, so you have evidence she is a liar. Be very careful though, because any reference to actually having sex with her could incriminate you more.

>why did you tell your friend I forced myself on you? I would never dream of assaulting a woman in such a vile way.

Hope you don’t go to jail OP

>DNA is all over her pussy and ass.
That doesn't prove anything, it is word against word unless she can prove otherwise.

>contacting her

Yeah nah. Don't do this.

Nobody cares whore, shut up.